Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Destiny, you see what threw him off right? It wasn't even me that got him... I mean yeah, I got him, but he was relying on a busdriver to confuse things a bit that wasn't there. I imagine he sat there for an hour trying to figure out how to talk his way out of it, and looked at how it would have made him look worse in each instance, so instead of accidentally saying something else, he took the only course to take.

Leave him alone, and let's look for his buddies, all of them.

It's just my opinion, I'm sure in the post-game I'll see it more from his side. I have his scum buddies as Opulent, Zergon and MLT, are we in agreement?

You can't fault Spartan for wanting to get this phase over with to try and prevent more scum hunting. SF hammered himself to end that phase early when he pegged.

I still don't really understand exactly what it is that you do. Maybe I'm missing something obvious but you target someone and then are able to talk to them?

IF you could get any townies to actually do it, I would go ahead and help you with that.:cool:

Anyone want to make the jump? If so, we're willing to bring you over to Team Jaded. Last chance for anyone concerned about their mafia W-L record.

And man... I swear there was like a period of about an hour that I was certain I was getting you lynched. We'll save that for post-game, you finally got the Transparent Newbie Scum. :p

Anyone want to make the jump? If so, we're willing to bring you over to Team Jaded. Last chance for anyone concerned about their mafia W-L record.

And man... I swear there was like a period of about an hour that I was certain I was getting you lynched. We'll save that for post-game, you finally got the Transparent Newbie Scum. :p

Have had my eye on you when you went overboard downplaying the cult. That come up in a previous game as a scum giveaway, trying to find cult to look as though your pro-town. In this case you went overboard with it, and I been slowly trying to get you to slip by being nice to you.

Have had my eye on you when you went overboard downplaying the cult. That come up in a previous game as a scum giveaway, trying to find cult to look as though your pro-town. In this case you went overboard with it, and I been slowly trying to get you to slip by being nice to you.

Ah, thanks. That's a good point. In retrospect, I tried way too hard and it came off phony/fake. And you know what was really dumb? Bringing attention that I was studying the "Scruffy" role by pointing out it still said Sunset. Probably honestly my worst play of the game. Still, think I did okay and was able to come in handy from time to time for my team.

Well, you live and you learn. I'll do better next time. Now any chance we can finish this lynch? Although I doubt the graveyard are my biggest fans either. :p

So, I know your reading along. I think the part when you said my scummy as was going to get lynched was the hardest thing you said to me in the whole thread. The rest of the time it felt like TNS to me, for the record.:D

And I really enjoy you as a player, no matter the side you're on.

Thanks, teammate. ;)

MLT is cult, not red scum, if michgs is still cult that is.

Destiny.... I got MLT, lukes, and Blue all on my target list. What do you think?

False. I started blue and are still blue

Threats to blow me up are really getting old.

If I were something other than town I would be begging people to do more than just pass by calling me scum. Ask me questions. I’m not going to just lay my role out there.

You know what? Push your stupid button, if you’re town I hope you feel like the worlds biggest ass for killing me.

I’ve been BEGGING people to push fir info. I’ve not had the time or frankly the energy to look at everything I’ve missed the last two weeks but I’m damn sure around.

Try coming up with some actual facts instead of being lazy about your so called scum hunting.

Because you realize how scummy that sounds... or I should say Culty?

That's fine to think. I am not cult, have not been approached and was a kill target from what I gather.

I can recruit or remove on odd number nights. From my view, my targets do not change win conditions, so it's a definite risk to go out.

False. I started blue and are still blue

Threats to blow me up are really getting old.

If I were something other than town I wouldn’t be begging people to do more than just pass by calling me scum. Ask me questions. I’m not going to just lay my role out there.

You know what? Push your stupid button, if you’re town I hope you feel like the worlds biggest ass for killing me.

I’ve been BEGGING people to push fir info. I’ve not had the time or frankly the energy to look at everything I’ve missed the last two weeks but I’m damn sure around.

Try coming up with some actual facts instead of being lazy about your so called scum hunting.

Editing my mistake. I’m on a bus going home after a month long trip, my vote will stay on Opulent unless something stays that. Tata for now

That's fine to think. I am not cult, have not been approached and was a kill target from what I gather.

I can recruit or remove on odd number nights. From my view, my targets do not change win conditions, so it's a definite risk to go out.

It fits, so we'll move on for now. IF that new guy gets to acting up be sure to let us know, ok.

I was looking at the title of this game. The "Chaos" part in particular. Kind of been expecting multiple groups of people all game, so I have to check, I'm sure you understand. The idea you could have a scum buddy should be kind of frightening, and it does balance out the ability. It also fits with "Chaos" doesn't it?

So, we're waiting for the rest of the town and scum and cult to post. What is it... 30 hours or so away to have to lynch TNS? That's a good amount of time to keep him waiting, painfully agonizing over when it will be time, etc. But there is some people we haven't seen yet, and I imagine we are all anxious to hear from them.

So it was you N1 or was it Leion? We have only seen one person not be killed.

Editing my mistake. I’m on a bus going home after a month long trip, my vote will stay on Opulent unless something stays that. Tata for now

First off, hope your doing alright, and sorry for your loss.

You missed some things, michgs targeted you last phase, so if he's still cult, that means you are as well, does it not? I said "IF" by the way. He claims he is not cult anymore.

TSS has been outed as scum, and linked to lukes.

I haven't been as "lazy" as you think.

Archived