Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

Guest Eliphas
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eliphas" data-cite="Eliphas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I assume he shot the target in the hospital or medical services part of the ship? <p> The woman sleeping and the man shot; are they the same or two different people?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And the robot is the doc. Cool.</p>

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Day Two</span></strong><p> </p><p> The passengers and crew gathered in the mess once again. A few had attempted to fashion a makeshift gallows, but the ceiling was too low. Among the myriad of men and women, three were thrust forward for cause. While each carried merit, and some strayed dangerously close to a majority, none was found to be sufficiently guilty. With a collective sigh, some of relief, some of disappointment, the crowd dispersed with nothing accomplished.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>No Lynch has been achieved.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> It is now Night Phase 2. You have until 17:00 GMT (12:00 EST) on Thursday April 11 to send in your PMs for your night actions to Rayelek and Derek B.</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Final Vote Count</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Archer - 10</strong> (Emark, Zergon, moon_lit_tears, lukess11, Too Sweet Spartan, Imarevenant, The Two, djthefunkchris, I effin rule, Teh_Showtime, )</p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Two - 3</strong> (Opulent, BHK1978, The Archer, )</p><p> </p><p> <strong>moon_lit_tears - 1</strong> (Leion, )</p><p> </p><p> <strong>No Vote - 6</strong> ( bak42, Bluestar, Destiny, Eliphas, Eternal Phoenix, Michgcs, )</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> /smh 2 phases and yall have nothing. some people refuse to play until day 3 and thats ok. but i go on vacation and im the best u can come up with to lynch?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eliphas" data-cite="Eliphas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I assume he shot the target in the hospital or medical services part of the ship? <p> <strong>The woman sleeping and the man shot; are they the same or two different people?</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's what I get for doing the write up first thing in the morning. Slight edit made.</p>

<p><strong>It is now Day Phase Three. With 20 people remaining, its 11 to lynch. You have until 14:30 GMT (9:30 EST) Saturday April 13, to reach a majority decision. If no majority is reached the day will end in a no lynch.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>No Vote - 20</strong> ( bak42, BHK1978, Bluestar, Destiny, djthefunkchris, Eliphas, Emark, Eternal Phoenix, I effin rule, Imarevenant, Leion, lukess11, Michgcs, moon_lit_tears, Opulent, Teh_Showtime, The Archer, The Two, Too Sweet Spartan, Zergon, )</p>

Guest Eliphas
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's what I get for doing the write up first thing in the morning. Slight edit made.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you for the update.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Archer" data-cite="The Archer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>/smh 2 phases and yall have nothing. some people refuse to play until day 3 and thats ok. but i go on vacation and im the best u can come up with to lynch?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well now, I hope you can be present enough to actually help the town move forward then.</p>

shade noted.

Honestly, that doesn't just apply to you. There are still a few more unknowns that should at least get their chance in the spotlight, we were lucky enough no deaths occur, so hopefully we can at least confirm some townies after this.

Always comforting to not have anyone die over the night phase.

For DJ: Another writeup and what you noticed is still missing. Am I wrong to think maybe not in the game?

This writeup is really short, not sure what to make of that. Maybe Ray is lazy. JK.

A young man walks through the hall. He walks with purpose, but never speaks to anyone.

Didn't try to recruit last night? But walks with purpose? Weird.

A towering brute of a man has found the woman he was looking for. He steps across the threshold into the room, where he sees the woman sleeping.

He smirks, this is too easy. He pulls out his gun, shoots the woman, and turns and leaves the room.

Immediately, alarm bells begin flashing in the room, and a robot wheels over. It promptly injects the body with some sort of serum, and cauterizes the wound. The alarm bells stop, and we hear a normal heartbeat from the patient's monitor.

I have a couple ideas for what might have happened here. Nothing worth explaining or discussing though, it's better to just be happy that the woman is still alive.

I have a couple ideas for what might have happened here. Nothing worth explaining or discussing though, it's better to just be happy that the woman is still alive.

Perhaps he was trying but failed to find his target for whatever reason.

Agreed, great news that everyone survived the night, even if one woman had a close encounter (get it?) with death. Eliphas' robo-doctor idea is now head canon though.

For DJ: Another writeup and what you noticed is still missing. Am I wrong to think maybe not in the game?

Yes...

This writeup is really short, not sure what to make of that.
Maybe didn't want to give away as much. I have a theory though... I think maybe only actions that were caught by someone else are being seen in the write up.. if no one see's anything, it's not there?

Maybe Ray is lazy. JK.
Oh, I see you did have a theory as to why...:cool:

Possibly, or maybe we are only going to see recruitments that fail.

Or at least, not anymore?
I am hoping this is the truth, with Opulent v1 being arrested, no more looking is necessary, as it's not going to happen. He has a different job now "walking with purpose". That's my take from just the write-ups.

I am hoping this is the truth, with Opulent v1 being arrested, no more looking is necessary, as it's not going to happen. He has a different job now "walking with purpose". That's my take from just the write-ups.

Oh, I think we're talking about different things. That's okay, good to have multiple paths to be considering/focusing on.

/smh 2 phases and yall have nothing. some people refuse to play until day 3 and thats ok. but i go on vacation and im the best u can come up with to lynch?

Would you like to share some of those better targets?

I'm sure everyone is waiting to here your answer Archer. You tell us what you see as a better lynch, and perhaps we can pursue it.

Speaking of, I remember you being present near the end of the last day phase, any reason why you didn't drop a vote before you left?

Good question, would also like to ask same on Michgcs since I believe he was here near the end of last phase as well. Just not certain about the target?

Anyway, I will be off for a while, will check back once I get home.

Maybe didn't want to give away as much. I have a theory though... I think maybe only actions that were caught by someone else are being seen in the write up.. if no one see's anything, it's not there?

That's an interesting theory.

I feel like each GDS mafia game has some aspect of gameplay that it aims to refine and teach us to work with a very different set of circumstances.

Sometimes role related.

Sometimes vote related.

Maybe this time it is writeup related. I think you might be onto something. But if so, it means we're going to have to be even more concentrated on achieving results and gaining information in the day phase.

Or maybe Ray really is just lazy and I'm super over-analyzing this. Occam's Rayzor.

Oh, I think we're talking about different things. That's okay, good to have multiple paths to be considering/focusing on.

I re-read your post again and I think we're actually on the same page. I just thought TBP was the threat, you think Opulent solved the problem. Either way, it looks like that's a problem that's gone at least.

Good question, would also like to ask same on Michgcs since I believe he was here near the end of last phase as well. Just not certain about the target?

Anyway, I will be off for a while, will check back once I get home.

Basically by the end of me catching up, The Two had somewhat convinced me that he wasn't scum.

Archer I'm not so sure of, but being abrasive (I guess that could be a word to describe his style?) isn't exactly scummy and while I agree we could be better off looking at other avenues at the moment.

Unfortunately I'm not one to ask as I tend to be on the quieter side but anyway, here I am. Going to bed in an hour or so, hoping to make sense of everything. I'm glad no one died, though. Good save by the robo-doc.

With nobody dying last night this phase we should at least be able to hear from everyone in the game. Enough time has passed I feel like everyone should have something to offer at this point beyond restating what happened in the writeup.

I’m curious to see how the scum radar is looking for everyone at the moment

I still have Archer/Lukess at the top personally

Archived