WMMA2 Mods - Long Shot

Hi guys,

Re-installed WMMA2 and don't have any old the old mods and most of the links appear to be dead from the old subforum.

Don't suppose anyone has any of the old real world mods lying around, MW2 or TapOrSnap?

Thanks in advance

<p>Damn, bad timing. I had Tap or Snap 3 and 4 and Modern Warriors 7 on an old HDD but that one died 2 months ago.</p><p> </p><p>

There's a bit of hope though: I used to play WMMA 2 on an old laptop and the mods might still be on there too. I'll let you know later today.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bestia Negra" data-cite="Bestia Negra" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46578" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Damn, bad timing. I had Tap or Snap 3 and 4 and Modern Warriors 7 on an old HDD but that one died 2 months ago.<p> </p><p> There's a bit of hope though: I used to play WMMA 2 on an old laptop and the mods might still be on there too. I'll let you know later today.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you, really appreciate it!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D16NJD16" data-cite="D16NJD16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46578" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Move on to the new version of the game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have, I have every version of the game... hence me saying I've "re-installed" it. </p><p> </p><p> Simply because I own the newest version doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to play an older version for a bit of a throwback, but thanks for the pointless input.</p>

Damn, bad timing. I had Tap or Snap 3 and 4 and Modern Warriors 7 on an old HDD but that one died 2 months ago.

There's a bit of hope though: I used to play WMMA 2 on an old laptop and the mods might still be on there too. I'll let you know later today.

ok, so I checked my laptop, no WMMA 2 mods unfortunately. I sent the mods to a handful of people in the past. I PM'ed them yesterday, hopefully someone will upload the mods or sent me a copy of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived