Justice League Mafia (Game 1: Secret Society)

Eternal Phoenix

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zergon" data-cite="Zergon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also, because we quite sure it was our night ability that stopped Rev, that would mean that IER´s claim about being the person doing the blocking is false. Oh, and I have said this before but it´s probably good idea to tell it again, we haven´t gotten any results on our night actions so whatever they were succesful or not can be seen only if they appear in night write-ups</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Funny. You are trying to turn a flare into fire. You two couldn't have done anything unless FellaLibby was bussed.</p>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="i effin rule" data-cite="i effin rule" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Funny. You are trying to turn a flare into fire. You two couldn't have done anything unless FellaLibby was bussed.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You said on day 3 that you tried to block DJ.</p><p> </p><p> I realized after going through the days again. Why did you then try to claim ownership of revs roadblock that day</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You said on day 3 that you tried to block DJ.<p> </p><p> I realized after going through the days again. Why did you then try to claim ownership of revs roadblock that day</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think I'm getting my days mixed up because of the skip.</p><p> </p><p> N1: Nada</p><p> N2: Watched/Tracked Rev</p><p> N3: RB dj</p><p> N4: RB Fellalibby</p><p> N5: RB Bluestar</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="i effin rule" data-cite="i effin rule" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think I'm getting my days mixed up because of the skip.<p> </p><p> N1: Nada</p><p> N2: Watched/Tracked Rev</p><p> N3: RB dj</p><p> N4: RB Fellalibby</p><p> N5: RB Bluestar</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So why did you say that you think it was you who blocked rev when Luke died.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You said on day 3 that you tried to block DJ.<p> </p><p> I realized after going through the days again. Why did you then try to claim ownership of revs roadblock that day</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Also in that vein.</p><p> </p><p> Fella/Zergon why didn't you call IER out when he made that claim to begin with.</p><p> </p><p> Some shenanigans going on with you 3</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Since you are both around. <p> </p><p> Couple questions.</p><p> </p><p> Reason's for each target.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Besides Showtime, who are you most willing to drop votes on now?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm around, Zergon's not at the moment.</p><p> </p><p> The first 3 were lack of believing. We didn't trust them at the start of the game including you with how hostile you went after Paws. We weren't thinking that you would be Superman. Honestly, we didn't know who could be who at that point. The night 2 we wanted to ensure that if Panix was Zoom, we'd try to block him since he claimed Flash. But we didn't put full faith into his words. Night 4 we believe Showtime is scum and expected him to do something, but nothing came. Same with Night 5, Though Rabbitman hasn't been around, but we chose him because of his "insightful" last post. To see if he would do anything of note.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also in that vein.<p> </p><p> Fella/Zergon why didn't you call IER out when he made that claim to begin with.</p><p> </p><p> Some shenanigans going on with you 3</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Zergon did want to dispute and reveal it was us. But I didn't want to. My reasoning is because you lot would try us as scum and rightly so for what we inadvertently did. We could never have predicted that we would've led to the death of Lukess.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So why did you say that you think it was you who blocked rev when Luke died.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I genuinely think I've confused myself. I was the light (I assume) in the light and sound.</p>

We chose to play the waiting game. To see if it would pass. But it never did and we agreed that, we need to come clean. Its been a heavy toll that we did what we caused. We weren't able to successfully RB till we ran into Rev. We believed what we were targeting was a potential scum, hopefully the bus. What we got was far worse.

I do take full responsibility for what happened to Lukess. Even though we did not kill him, we stopped the one person who could've saved him. Don't blame Zergon, blame me.

Guest Memory of Talon
And I also felt a great sense of guilt on my part since it was I who chose to target Rev.

Don't worry about it, I helped lead a second wagon over to rev the day phase prior.

I will give libby and therefore zergon a pass for now. I also still have IER as town based on his getting emark killed and might chalk up his claim to roleblock rev as some kind of mistake in understanding of what happened the night lukess died.

That leaves a POE of showtime, bhk, and rabbit man or destiny.

I can see a scenario where bhk gave up showtime to try to town clear himself.

Guest Memory of Talon
I'm around, Zergon's not at the moment.

The first 3 were lack of believing. We didn't trust them at the start of the game including you with how hostile you went after Paws. We weren't thinking that you would be Superman. Honestly, we didn't know who could be who at that point. The night 2 we wanted to ensure that if Panix was Zoom, we'd try to block him since he claimed Flash. But we didn't put full faith into his words. Night 4 we believe Showtime is scum and expected him to do something, but nothing came. Same with Night 5, Though Rabbitman hasn't been around, but we chose him because of his "insightful" last post. To see if he would do anything of note.

So first off I'm on mobile atm so I might have missed some details. You blocked flash n3, but his bus still worked.

Discusss

So first off I'm on mobile atm so I might have missed some details. You blocked flash n3, but his bus still worked.

Discusss

Night 2 we targeted Panix, who as I said claimed Flash, but we didn't believe him. We were thinking he really was/is Reverse Flash (Professor Zoom). On Night 3 we targeted Rev because we had eyes on Rev since the start with his immediate hostile attacks to Paws. We thought he was scum, even thought he could've been the Joker. But when the write-up came, and showed we blocked the man in cape...

Lukess was questioning the man in red. She wanted the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. She got her answer, but there again was the man who glowed yellow. The two were not alone. The caped man put in an appearance to stop the man who glowed yellow. However, he was hit with a blast of fiery energy (that came, like most RKOs, from Outta Nowhere) that clearly confused him, and he wandered away in a daze. This left lukess and the man who glowed yellow alone once again. Lukess drew enchanted steel and charged into battle. It was a ferocious contest. Holes were blown in buildings. In the street. But in the end, lukess was left laying lifeless on the ground. The man who glowed yellow was tired as he brushed the battle dust off his clothes.

The bold is us. Because we are Firestorm.

On this night we targeted Rev because did think he was being aggressive. The nights prior led to nothing, no write-ups. So we felt like we could stop some bad. Only to realize WE did the wrong thing. I did the wrong thing.

Guest Memory of Talon
Night 2 we targeted Panix, who as I said claimed Flash, but we didn't believe him. We were thinking he really was/is Reverse Flash (Professor Zoom). On Night 3 we targeted Rev because we had eyes on Rev since the start with his immediate hostile attacks to Paws. We thought he was scum, even thought he could've been the Joker. But when the write-up came, and showed we blocked the man in cape...

The bold is us. Because we are Firestorm.

On this night we targeted Rev because did think he was being aggressive. The nights prior led to nothing, no write-ups. So we felt like we could stop some bad. Only to realize WE did the wrong thing. I did the wrong thing.

He didn't claim flash till day 3.

He didn't claim flash till day 3.

I am mis-appropriating my times. The truth is I don't trust Panix. To me, hes far too chummy, friendly. Like get to know you kind. In a game like this, I don't take that as being friendly, I take it as trying to force me to open up about my character and role. Zergon didn't find him too trustful either. We debated who we would attempt to RB first between Panix and Rev. I asked and Zergon didn't trust Panix more than Rev. So we went with this on N2.

Guest Memory of Talon
I am mis-appropriating my times. The truth is I don't trust Panix. To me, hes far too chummy, friendly. Like get to know you kind. In a game like this, I don't take that as being friendly, I take it as trying to force me to open up about my character and role. Zergon didn't find him too trustful either. We debated who we would attempt to RB first between Panix and Rev. I asked and Zergon didn't trust Panix more than Rev. So we went with this on N2.

You still don't trust panix?

Dude, I claimed the flash! someone in movies and who has their own tv show. You’ve role claimed, I dunno was it Howard the duck or something? :D My claims have synced with the write ups...I’m the wrong person to point the finger of suspicion at! :)

You still don't trust panix?

One thing I've learned in this game Talon, is I don't trust anybody. Unless I'm on their team. So no, I still don't trust him. Its just my nature. I can't speak how Zergon feels about Panix, but I it shows why we haven't continued targeting him for RB's.

Guest Memory of Talon
Dude, I claimed the flash! someone in movies and who has their own tv show. You’ve role claimed, I dunno was it Howard the duck or something? :D My claims have synced with the write ups...I’m the wrong person to point the finger of suspicion at! :)

Btw since you weren't around for the last day phase. Who's life did you save from the joker.

I will give libby and therefore zergon a pass for now. I also still have IER as town based on his getting emark killed and might chalk up his claim to roleblock rev as some kind of mistake in understanding of what happened the night lukess died.

I'm at this point myself but there is far too much of people forgetting who they targeted each night for my liking.

@Libby, any answer as to who you would vote on today.

Guest Memory of Talon
One thing I've learned in this game Talon, is I don't trust anybody. Unless I'm on their team. So no, I still don't trust him. Its just my nature. I can't speak how Zergon feels about Panix, but I it shows why we haven't continued targeting him for RB's.

All of town should pretty much unanimously trust panix imo.

I'm at this point myself but there is far too much of people forgetting who they targeted each night for my liking.

@Libby, any answer as to who you would vote on today.

I would vote: Teh_Showtime. Both me and Zergon have him at top lead as scum. And even when we made these claims to come clean, he was the first immediate doubter of both of us.

Archived