Justice League Mafia (Game 1: Secret Society)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Memory of Talon
If you say so. I'll be a little more "open".

Lol, tell me why you don't trust panix. Go into detail.

Lol, tell me why you don't trust panix. Go into detail.

Its just how he carries himself. Like hes his own Justice League Unlimited Wally West Flash. Someone who'll throw their arm around you, talk, have a chat with you, maybe even want to go out to the bar with you have a couple of drinks. Learn about you. Its just that kind of friendliness that sets me away from attitudes like that. And if you recall Talon, in our game I never said that I was solid town there. Not because of inexperience, but because I believe in a rule that no matter what you are, you don't say it unless your forced too. I enjoy the idea of keeping people guessing or if they made an opinion of me favorably, I won't indulge more, just let that be. Whereas in this situation, its not just me. I have a power that I feel thats not worthy around my hands. Plus I'm working WITH someone. Its very uncomfortable to start, but Zergons been a very good partner to me. Hes helped me see reason and tried to get me to be more open. But as far as Panix goes? Its just I can't really relate to someone like that, even in a game like Mafia. Other games? Sure. But not like this.

Guest Memory of Talon

Hmm that's just too bad, a bit unconvincing.

@rev do you think scum would accidentally out their secondary killer? I guess it's not out the realm of possibility.

Admittedly I've gotten confused, but in my defense I'm literally thousands of miles away from home and playing on my phone in between workshops. I've also been pretty forthcoming with corroborating info or pointing out that there are a bunch of joats. I've also alluded to rev targeting destiny since d3.

Guest Memory of Talon

I guess I will move destiny to my tentative town status.

Although he probably shouldn't worrry too much about not being in rev's final grouping since the middle grouping is fairly strong.

Guest Memory of Talon

Hard Town

Jaded

Queen of Gnomes

firstToGetThisName

panix04

bak42

i effin rule

Imarevenant

Tentatively town strongest to weakest

Destiny

Fella Libby/Zergon

BHK1978

Leion

Tha Black Phenom

Trust the Least

Teh Showtime

Bluestar

Rabbitman

Guest Memory of Talon

Vote: Bluestar

My theory right now is that Bluestar is probably Sinestro.

It's possible that he is controlling the roles.

Rabbitman is probably Reverse Flash/Zoom. With his inactivity, I would suspect that he power is being controlled by someone else on the team, otherwise I'm not sure the nights would end early without waiting for his role if he were town.

So the question is.

Do we lynch Showtime: The person that the thread is most sure is scum?

BlueStar: whom I suspect is Sinestro

or Rabbitman: Who I suspect is zoom, and the thing preventing me from wanting to kill at night right now.

Guest Memory of Talon
Although I do see Rabbitman reading the thread right now so I guess he's at least paying some attention.

I guess I will move destiny to my tentative town status.

Although he probably shouldn't worrry too much about not being in rev's final grouping since the middle grouping is fairly strong.

Was hoping someone like show would push something on him and his friends might join in.

Show started to buy stopped

Guest Queen of Gnomes

vote bluestar

Memory of Talon, do you have any suggestions for a scum that we won't miss if that scum dies during the night?

Guest Memory of Talon
vote bluestar

Memory of Talon, do you have any suggestions for a scum that we won't miss if that scum dies during the night?

No, i cannot gaurentee that we won't miss if we use our kills with a scum bus driver available.

I need to say something about your kills though, green arrow. You are the only person left who is able to kill me unless another member of town has a kill.

So please do not use another kill until the scum bus driver is dead (reverse flash/zoom)

Did you watch anyone last night? Or did you try to kill Teh_showtime?

vote bluestar

If we get rid of the bus driver you shouldn't have to worry about missing. Assuming there aren't any other shenanigans out there.

Guest Memory of Talon
I feel like we're in a good spot so taking a shot on who we think is zoom and getting rid of a bus driver is a risk I'm actually willing to take

So what are your thoughts on who the bus driver is?

I've already voiced my opinions on who it might be personally.

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As votes on Blue are building, does anybody with a better knowledge of the theme know the chances of the character he's claiming being in a game like this?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How long has BHK had his new avatar?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> His avatar is hourman.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How long has BHK had his new avatar?<p> </p><p> </p><p> His avatar is hourman.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Pretty sure it's been that for a few days at least now but don't quote me on that. Work time now will catch up at lunch.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon

<p>Although I will say that Hourman is kind of an obscure character. He's mostly an original member of the Justice Society of America which is quite an old version of the justice league from early comics. He's not notable in most of the current timelines. </p><p> </p><p>

He does make a very brief appearence in the TV show Legends of Tomorrow which is a rendition of the DC universe done by the CW network.</p>

Guest Queen of Gnomes
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, i cannot gaurentee that we won't miss if we use our kills with a scum bus driver available. <p> </p><p> I need to say something about your kills though, green arrow. You are the only person left who is able to kill me unless another member of town has a kill. </p><p> </p><p> So please do not use another kill until the scum bus driver is dead (reverse flash/zoom)</p><p> </p><p> Did you watch anyone last night? Or did you try to kill Teh_showtime?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I withheld my shot.</p><p> And I can no longer watch anyone.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eternal Phoenix" data-cite="Eternal Phoenix" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Night 5<p> </p><p> A magical woman was just minding her own business when she suddenly found herself somewhere else. It was a little disorienting, to say the least. In her place was someone else who got hit with a thing that did not do what the user expected. In fact, it did nothing at all.</p><p> [/b]</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep, 87% showtime is circe.</p>