Justice League Mafia (Game 1: Secret Society)

Eternal Phoenix

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="panix04" data-cite="panix04" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Actually I think you are wrong. <p> </p><p> I definitely targeted jade</p><p> hellshock definitely targeted me</p><p> and his result deffo said I was targeting luke</p><p> </p><p> Therefore either he is an unreliable cop character or I got bus swapped (I think that is most likely)</p><p> </p><p> Or I am lying, but if that was true it is a helluva fake claim. The Flash would deffo be in!</p><p> </p><p> and if I did get the bus swap then I was investigated by the ai according to the write up. Now either I coincidentally was targeted by two people, seems unlikely - although I love that I have scummy vibes! big lol. Or hellshock is robot guy. You're defending him seems a little suspect though considering all the potential villains that the robot could be (and not many options for good) hmm...</p></div></blockquote><p> So what you're saying basically, is that whole confusing conversation just went over your head, and you only heard the parts concerning you. Ok....</p><p> </p><p> Hellshock claimed a major character, not the AI. He is confused in where he thinks he sees himself in the write-up. Fact is, he might not be in the write-up at all.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The only way this makes sense to me is if Jaded is the screaming woman after WW is bussed.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well whoever the screaming woman is was targeting me as the ability was transferred to flying girl (assuming the power works like mine)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So what you're saying basically, is that whole confusing conversation just went over your head, and you only heard the parts concerning you. Ok....<p> </p><p> Hellshock claimed a major character, not the AI. He is confused in where he thinks he sees himself in the write-up. Fact is, he might not be in the write-up at all.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey you try looking after 4 kids and catching scum, where did he claim a major character?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="panix04" data-cite="panix04" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey you try looking after 4 kids and catching scum, where did he claim a major character?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That was a hint for you to go back and reread some stuff. I made the same conclusion (thinking he was claiming the AI). However, you must have skipped a ton of posts not to see his explanation.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">vote: panix</span></strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm claiming the flash - unless someone literally says "eurgh i'm the flash" that is the lamest call ever.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That was a hint for you to go back and reread some stuff. I made the same conclusion (thinking he was claiming the AI). However, you must have skipped a ton of posts not to see his explanation.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> no skipping just very fast reading! again kids.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="panix04" data-cite="panix04" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As am outed I may as well share one of my abilities. <strong>I have "speedy swap" I swap two players around if you target A you get B and if you target B you get A. I didn't use that last night </strong>but someone used a power that sounds like it is the same. The yellow may be kid flash meaning they might be town, but i'm Wally West (one of the kid flash incarnations) so that's unlikely. The reverse flash seems far more likely and I believe they have the same abilities as me. It seems they targeted me and flying girl (supergirl probably) if hellshock scanned me and I was targeting luke then supergirl (whoever that is) was targeting luke.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So what were you targeting Jaded for? Who was the second target or what is your second ability?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My other question is wondering what happens to Jaded in the writeup then?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would assume nothing, since flying girl was role blocked and if we assume Panix´s target changed then Flying girl´s target should have changed too to Panix original one (Jaded).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey guys, I just want to inform you that I will probably out for a day. As I am out on a family trip, and currently drunk out of my mind. We also have elections this monday so I probably won't be able to post then..hopefully I can post on sunday. This is all filipino time so it would probably be the reverse of your time. But I want to leave with at least something helpful.<p> </p><p> <strong>Hellshock is probably town.</strong></p><p> </p><p> See you when I am sober. Lol</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Unless Leion is the AI that scanned the man in red.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="panix04" data-cite="panix04" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As am outed I may as well share one of my abilities. I have "speedy swap" I swap two players around if you target A you get B and if you target B you get A. I didn't use that last night but someone used a power that sounds like it is the same. The yellow may be kid flash meaning they might be town, but i'm Wally West (one of the kid flash incarnations) so that's unlikely. The reverse flash seems far more likely and I believe they have the same abilities as me. It seems they targeted me and flying girl (supergirl probably) if hellshock scanned me and I was targeting luke then supergirl (whoever that is) was targeting luke.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Which then puts you on the field in the same part as a yellow blur.</p>

<p>F'n Bus Drivers</p><p> </p><p>

Ok here is what we have with people's claims </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Night 2</p><p> </p><p>

It had been interrupted last night, but tonight its work began. It scanned a man in red <strong>(Panix)</strong>, and moved on.</p><p> </p><p>

------------------------</p><p> </p><p>

Shortly afterward, said man in red <strong>(Panix)</strong> unexpectedly found himself somewhere else. A blur of yellow <strong>(Reverse Flash) </strong> disappearing in the distance afterward. How odd. Where he had been there was a now a flying woman <strong>(Not WW)</strong> who was just as befuddled. Before she could react she was buffeted by a very loud scream <strong>(Black Canary</strong>). She was unharmed, but decided to call it a night without doing what she planned.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>No mention of what the man in red did that night or if anyone followed him </strong></p><p> </p><p>

------------------------</p><p> </p><p>

A star spangled woman <strong>(Lukess)</strong> questioned the one who’d claimed a name the day before. <strong>(Paws)</strong> Unbeknownst to either, two separate people looked on. One the man in green from the previous night, the other a dark skinned woman.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>So panix is not reverse Flash. Lukess said he targeted paws and the write up confirms. However, hellshock says Panix targeted Lukess. There is no man in red watching the interaction here between Lukess and Paws though.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

So someone seens to be lying. </strong></p><p> </p><p>

------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Is that the gist of it all?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>F'n Bus Drivers<p> </p><p> Ok here is what we have with people's claims </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Night 2</p><p> </p><p> It had been interrupted last night, but tonight its work began. It scanned a man in red <strong>(Panix)</strong>, and moved on.</p><p> </p><p> ------------------------</p><p> </p><p> Shortly afterward, said man in red <strong>(Panix)</strong> unexpectedly found himself somewhere else. A blur of yellow <strong>(Reverse Flash) </strong> disappearing in the distance afterward. How odd. Where he had been there was a now a flying woman <strong>(Not WW)</strong> who was just as befuddled. Before she could react she was buffeted by a very loud scream <strong>(Black Canary</strong>). She was unharmed, but decided to call it a night without doing what she planned.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>No mention of what the man in red did that night or if anyone followed him </strong></p><p> </p><p> ------------------------</p><p> </p><p> A star spangled woman <strong>(Lukess)</strong> questioned the one who’d claimed a name the day before. <strong>(Paws)</strong> Unbeknownst to either, two separate people looked on. One the man in green from the previous night, the other a dark skinned woman.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>So panix is not reverse Flash. Lukess said he targeted paws and the write up confirms. However, hellshock says Panix targeted Lukess. There is no man in red watching the interaction here between Lukess and Paws though.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> So someone seens to be lying. </strong></p><p> </p><p> ------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Is that the gist of it all?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, I believe so. So who do you think is lying?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes, I believe so. So who do you think is lying?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They both have pretty bold claims here. </p><p> </p><p> Hellshock seems confused as hell (actually he's not confused himself but following his logic is a damn chore) and Panix isn't paying attention at all.</p><p> </p><p> Neither inspires much trust. </p><p> </p><p> I'm inclined to lynch one, if he turns out to be telling the truth then lynch the other, to be honest.</p>

Guest FirstToGetThisName
Even if Panix targeted Lukess, I don't think it's odd that it wasn't mentioned. The writeup only mentions who was targetting Paws, not who was targeting those targeting paws.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They both have pretty bold claims here. <p> </p><p> Hellshock seems confused as hell (actually he's not confused himself but following his logic is a damn chore) and Panix isn't paying attention at all.</p><p> </p><p> Neither inspires much trust. </p><p> </p><p> I'm inclined to lynch one, if he turns out to be telling the truth then lynch the other, to be honest.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And if they both come up league aligned?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellshock70" data-cite="hellshock70" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Unless Leion is the AI that scanned the man in red.<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> But, I am not an AI. I am 87% human.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>F'n Bus Drivers<p> </p><p> Ok here is what we have with people's claims </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Night 2</p><p> </p><p> It had been interrupted last night, but tonight its work began. It scanned a man in red <strong>(Panix)</strong>, and moved on.</p><p> </p><p> ------------------------</p><p> </p><p> Shortly afterward, said man in red <strong>(Panix)</strong> unexpectedly found himself somewhere else. A blur of yellow <strong>(Reverse Flash) </strong> disappearing in the distance afterward. How odd. Where he had been there was a now a flying woman <strong>(Not WW)</strong> who was just as befuddled. Before she could react she was buffeted by a very loud scream <strong>(Black Canary</strong>). She was unharmed, but decided to call it a night without doing what she planned.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>No mention of what the man in red did that night or if anyone followed him </strong></p><p> </p><p> ------------------------</p><p> </p><p> A star spangled woman <strong>(Lukess)</strong> questioned the one who’d claimed a name the day before. <strong>(Paws)</strong> Unbeknownst to either, two separate people looked on. One the man in green from the previous night, the other a dark skinned woman.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>So panix is not reverse Flash. Lukess said he targeted paws and the write up confirms. However, hellshock says Panix targeted Lukess. There is no man in red watching the interaction here between Lukess and Paws though.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> So someone seens to be lying. </strong></p><p> </p><p> ------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Is that the gist of it all?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is pretty much how I see it as well, though I would like to add that based on the write-up, we can´t know for sure if Panix actually targeted Lukess and it just wasn´t on the write-up. Unless one of the two who watched Paws/Lukess exchange actually targeted Lukess instead of Paws.</p><p> </p><p> Also, Hellshock was confirmed "likely town" by Leion pretty much out from no-where and while that don´t necasserily make him town, it would be pretty bold move from Leion is they are both scum.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zergon" data-cite="Zergon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is pretty much how I see it as well, though I would like to add that based on the write-up, we can´t know for sure if Panix actually targeted Lukess and it just wasn´t on the write-up. Unless one of the two who watched Paws/Lukess exchange actually targeted Lukess instead of Paws.<p> </p><p> Also, Hellshock was confirmed "likely town" by Leion pretty much out from no-where and while that don´t necasserily make him town, it would be pretty bold move from Leion is they are both scum.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Believe me, I am only going with what I know. It is actually getting hard to defend him, since the more he insists he was in a part of a write-up. It makes me wonder why I wasn't there. Shenanigans could be the explanation and he could have gotten a fake target.</p>

Okay in case I get mislynched- my evil counterpart if he has the same abilities as me will have a protect ability that protects against all non-society kills. (His will probably work difderent) a switch ability and a block ability. If I die, good luck town.

Archived