Justice League Mafia (Game 1: Secret Society)

Eternal Phoenix

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm aware of your situation I was referring to the votes on DJ, which I think are unrelated.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I'm getting the idea there is a trigger to her votes.</p>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I for one do not believe dj at all. I thought he was claiming Alfred before I had to leave earlier too. Didn't believe that claim either.<p> </p><p> MoT why do you have him tentative town?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm still a bit wary, but mostly it's the combination of the fact that knows my identity for sure, and the idea stuck in my head that scum or someone else might have switched him with showtime. Also I know a guy.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
Either he role copped me at some point and we could use another investigation. If he's telling the truth he dies soon, or soaks up some scum role blocks/ bus drivers, or he's scum and we kill him later.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So who do you suggest we go after today then? Would you agree that Crychon looks scummy as you know what right now?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Showtime, I don't believe the Amethyst claim either.</p><p> </p><p> Libby, showing up only when your name is mentioned is not a good look.</p><p> </p><p> Zergon, he's on my list of Vote and Runs from the Panix Wagon</p><p> </p><p> Bak, his posts this phase actually push him to the bottom of my list though.</p><p> </p><p> Crych or IER, not trusting either of them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Showtime, I don't believe the Amethyst claim either.<p> </p><p> Libby, showing up only when your name is mentioned is not a good look.</p><p> </p><p> Zergon, he's on my list of Vote and Runs from the Panix Wagon</p><p> </p><p> Bak, his posts this phase actually push him to the bottom of my list though.</p><p> </p><p> Crych or IER, not trusting either of them.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have nothing to say Revy. If you want me to speak, just ask me questions and I'll answer. Most of the things that happened have no relation to me, because no one has bothered to ask me. I'm not going to go out and clear my name because no ones looking at me. If you guys want to look at me, by all means.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FellaLibby" data-cite="FellaLibby" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have nothing to say Revy. If you want me to speak, just ask me questions and I'll answer. Most of the things that happened have no relation to me, because no one has bothered to ask me. I'm not going to go out and clear my name because no ones looking at me. If you guys want to look at me, by all means.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is a team game, and the game is played primarily in the thread, that's assuming you're town of course. Do you have any opinions on anyone? DJ? Crychon? Me?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Showtime, I don't believe the Amethyst claim either.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Considering her only connection to the Justice League is Justice League Dark (New 52) and Young Justice (Rebirth) claiming her is not fitting in too well with the known Silver and Bronze age JLA members.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eternal Phoenix" data-cite="Eternal Phoenix" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Day 3</strong><p> </p><p> After the death of the Batman, the discussion at the Hall of Justice got more and more heated. The debate was fast and furious, and featured several other people claiming identities. Two names came up, with arguments many agreed with. But in the end, everyone was too divided to gain a majority. With much disappointment, they departed into the evening. Another night of uncertainty awaited.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>panix04-6</strong> (hellshock70, Tha Black Phenom, Queen of Gnomes, FellaLibby, Imarevenant)</p><p> <strong>Imarevenant-6</strong> (Paws7297, Memory of Talon, I effin rule, panix04, Zergon)</p><p> <strong>Crychon-2</strong> (michgcs, Destiny, Teh Showtime, lukess11)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Not Voting:</strong></p><p><strong> (bak42, BHK1978, Bluestar, Crychon, djthefunkchris, Emark, FirstToGetThisName, Jaded, Leion, Rabbitman)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> You have until 12:00 EST (16:00 GMT) Monday May 13 2019, to send your night action PM to Eternal Phoenix </strong><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">and</span></strong><strong> theoutlaw321.</strong></p><p> </p><p> I <em>know</em> Panix didn't get above the threshold of 13 even at his peak, and nobody else got closer than he did. Otherwise I'm 87% sure this is accurate. I don't know what that's referencing, but it's a good percentage. I saw some debate about the wording in your role PMs. As usual, feel free to ask me anything about your roles and/or powers.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>As always, if you see a mistake point it out. </strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It still says there are five votes on DJ despite there only being four names listed. A mistake or a double voter that is shown in vote counts?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> If you look at the end of day 3 you see that vote numbers are all wrong there as well so certainly some vote sheningans going on.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Showtime, I don't believe the Amethyst claim either.<p> </p><p> Libby, showing up only when your name is mentioned is not a good look.</p><p> </p><p> Zergon, he's on my list of Vote and Runs from the Panix Wagon</p><p> </p><p> Bak, his posts this phase actually push him to the bottom of my list though.</p><p> </p><p> Crych or IER, not trusting either of them.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It´s fair to question me on that and I fully admit that my reads (and votes) have been really bad so far in this game. </p><p> </p><p> I do like to point out that I was the one taking vote of from Panix in order to give him more time to defend. Now I admit it didn´t work that well since he had to claim anyway but wouldn´t I put more pressure on him if I was scum?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellshock70" data-cite="hellshock70" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Considering her only connection to the Justice League is Justice League Dark (New 52) and Young Justice (Rebirth) claiming her is not fitting in too well with the known Silver and Bronze age JLA members.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd never even heard of her, I actually had to google to find out anything about her</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bak42" data-cite="bak42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd never even heard of her, I actually had to google to find out anything about her</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm fairly sure no ones heard of her, she quite an obscure character.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is a team game, and the game is played primarily in the thread, that's assuming you're town of course. Do you have any opinions on anyone? DJ? Crychon? Me?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sure. DJ has been acting inconsistently. Making claims that hes this for one moment, then making a claim that hes someone else entirely its rather weird. Though from my experience playing with Chris, thats his playstyle. Still, I don't read favorably to DJ.</p><p> </p><p> Crychon I ain't getting a lot of reading on him. But he seems like he knows his characters and DC lore. But hes been kinda bouncing in and out.</p><p> </p><p> You Destiny? I think you're alright. Trustful. Though, I trust no one in this game. But I get a town read on you.</p><p> </p><p> I'm still up for more questions.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Showtime, I don't believe the Amethyst claim either.<p> </p><p> Libby, showing up only when your name is mentioned is not a good look.</p><p> </p><p> Zergon, he's on my list of Vote and Runs from the Panix Wagon</p><p> </p><p> Bak, his posts this phase actually push him to the bottom of my list though.</p><p> </p><p> Crych or IER, not trusting either of them.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You really trust Destiny? I'm not sure I do. </p><p> </p><p> I kind of have him paired with Libby, and Showtime.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm fairly sure no ones heard of her, she quite an obscure character.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Which makes me think either it's a fake claim, or a lynchbait role.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You really trust Destiny? I'm not sure I do. <p> </p><p> I kind of have him paired with Libby, and Showtime.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And whys that Talon?</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FellaLibby" data-cite="FellaLibby" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And whys that Talon?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Because you're better than this.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon

<p>Aren't you just a bit disappointed Libby? I know you were really excited to play in a Justice League game, and I know you to be quite enthusiastic as town. </p><p> </p><p>

You had fun playing in our first game together. I know our second game you kind of fell off and I think you had to replace out because of your computer problems but this game.</p><p> </p><p>

Your tone just isn't right.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Because you're better than this.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're right, I am. I'm not in my old groove that I was when we played. I'm not aggressive nor trying to lead. But in a sense, I'm role playing. Its who my character is. A follower, a listener. And thats what I'm doing this game. Following and listening.</p>

<p>Alright, since I´m at least on Rev´s scum list (and likely in few other´s as well) I guess it´s good idea to inform that I need to go to work now and will be around 10 hours until I´m fully able to catch up and figure were my vote should go.</p><p> </p><p>

That said, I try to check here occasionally to see if there´s anything going on that I would need to address.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I for one do not believe dj at all. I thought he was claiming Alfred before I had to leave earlier too. Didn't believe that claim either.<p> </p><p> MoT why do you have him tentative town?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh, I missed this post. Glad I'm not alone then. It's a mixture of what the write-up described him as and his lackadaisical approach to this game. Now maybe I've missed if whoever scanned him came up with something or not, but I suppose we have some of his info on sight, now it's up to whether to believe him or not.</p><p> </p><p> I'm also open to the Crychon route, but I will act on where my gut feeling lies at the moment. <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Vote: djthefunkchris</strong></span></p>

Archived