Head Booker Journey - 1st stop, WWE Evolution (an all womens wrestling promotion)

<p>WWE Evolution World Title Tournament Semifinal Match</p><p>

<strong>Becky Lynch</strong> vs. Alexa Bliss</p><p>

Comments:</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Evolution Television Title Tournament Semifinal Match</p><p>

Mickie James vs. <strong>Carmella</strong></p><p>

WWE Evolution Television Title Tournament Semifinal Match</p><p>

Nia Jax vs. <strong>Lana</strong></p><p>

Money in the Bank Qualifying Match</p><p>

<strong>Bayley</strong> vs. Naomi</p><p>

<strong>Ronda Rousey</strong> vs. Tamina</p><p>

Sarah Logan vs. <strong>Ember Moon</strong></p><p>

Comments:</p>

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p><strong>WWE Evolution</strong></p><p><strong> Saturday, Week 3, August 2018</strong></p><p><strong> Knoxville Civic Center- Knoxville, TN</strong></p><p><strong> Show Announcers: Renee Young and Lita</strong></p><p><strong> Show Attendance: 4,271</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I decided to open the show with the WWE Evolution World Title Tournament Semifinal Match between <strong>Alexa Bliss</strong> and <strong>Becky Lynch</strong>. This was a tough match to decide who to put over, as I see a lot of talent in both competitors. While Becky was a little bit better in the ring, <span style="text-decoration:underline;">it was Alexa Bliss who on this night got the win, as she got Becky with a Twisted Bliss to get the pinfall</span>, advancing to the finals of the WWE Evolution World Title Tournament to take on Natayla. (C-)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No sooner than this match ended, we cut backstage where <strong>Charlotte Flair</strong> and <strong>Sasha Banks</strong> are being pulled apart by a number of wrestlers. "Enough, enough!" The WWE Evolution General Manager <strong>Gail Kim</strong> had arrived. "I've been here for 2 weeks and I'm already sick of both of you! I refuse to let you ruin things for the rest of the roster, so as of this moment, you are BOTH out of Money in the Bank qualifying matches. <p> </p><p> Neither one of you will compete for a shot at ANY title in this company, as long as you are going to continue to brawl every single week." With both still trying to get at each other, Gail came up with an idea. "You know what, you want a piece of each other that bad, here's what we're gonna do. At WWE Evolution Money in the Bank, you 2 troublemakers will be in the ring, but you're gonna face off in a Falls Count Anywhere match. You wanna beat the crap out of each other, go ahead. I welcome it. You both are good enough to hold a title in this company, but not if you can't keep the focus off beating each other up. So.. get it out of your systems at Money in the Bank. Now, both of you, out of the building." The crowd watches as both Sasha and Charlotte are ejected from the building by security. ©</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Our next match was the first of 3 Money in the Bank Qualifying Matches on this show, as <strong>Sarah Logan</strong> took on <strong>Ember Moon</strong>. Both of these 2 have great potential, and I wanted to give 1 of them a shot to be showcased in the MITB match. Unfortunately, it may have been a grave mistake as the match was terrible. Only the road agent work of Miss Del Ray made it tolerable. I wanted them to slow it down a bit, calm the crowd after an exciting first 2 segments, but that was also a mistake, as it took away from the performance of both. In the end it was <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Logan getting the pin after hitting Ember with a Kaiju Killer</span>, and she is the first official competitor in the MITB match. (D-)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In the 2nd MITB Qualifying match of the night, <strong>Ronda Rousey</strong> took on <strong>Tamina</strong>. Even though Ronda is a bit down in morale right now, she went and did exactly what I expected her to do. She put on a show. Tamina is nearing the end of her time in a wrestling ring, as her abilities are starting to decline. Ronda had a much better in-ring performance. It didn't take long, only about 6 minutes, <span style="text-decoration:underline;">for Ronda to lock Tamina in the armbar and make her tap</span>, joining Sarah Logan in the MITB match. (D+)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Backstage we go, as the new WWE Evolution backstage reporter <strong>Melina</strong> caught up with <strong>Bayley</strong> to get her thoughts on the match later tonight against <strong>Naomi</strong>. Bayley said that she had a lot of respect for Naomi, but "only one of us can go into the Money in the Bank Match, and it's gonna be me. I have fought for too hard, too long, only to be overshadowed. Now it's my time." (D)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Our first of 2 semifinals in the WWE Evolution Television Title Tournament took place next between <strong>Nia Jax</strong> and <strong>Lana</strong>. With Lana just developing into her role as a pro wrestler after managing Rusev for so long, having her work with Nia should be good for her. Nia has star quality written all over her. Unfortunately, the size difference was too much for Lana to handle, as <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Nia squashed Lana in just over 5 minutes</span> to advances to the finals of the WWE Evolution Television Tournament. (D)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Unscheduled, <strong>Natayla</strong> came down to the ring and grabbed a microphone. "Anybody that knows the Hart family knows that we are fighters, that we don't want anything handed to us, and we fight for everything we get. With that said, Gail Kim, please come out here." Out comes Gail. <p> </p><p> Before Gail can say anything, Natayla cuts her off "Gail, I know you have a lot on your plate right now, and I'm sorry for adding more to it, but I just don't feel right just getting a bye into the WWE Evolution World Title Tournament finals. I want to fight for it. On next weeks edition of WWE Evolution, I want my semifinal match. I don't care who it's against, but I want..no.. I need.. a semifinal match." </p><p> </p><p> Gail, after a few moments of silence, had her response. "Do you realize that most women in the company would be happy to wrestle one less match to get a title? Do you realize what you are asking for?" Natayla nodded her head. "Well.. Nattie, I respect the fact you want to fight for your spot. So.. next week, we will have our 2nd WWE Evolution World Title Tournament semifinal between Natayla and an opponent to be named later. But Nattie, I want you to realize something. I'm not going to make it easy on you. If this is what you want, then I am going to find an opponent that will challenge you to the fullest. And then, if you get by that match, the very next night at WWE Evolution Money in the Bank, you will have to wrestler again, for the title." Nattie nods again. "Thank you Gail, I will win next Saturday night, and I will win against next Sunday night, and I will be the first ever WWE Evolution World Champion!!" ©</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The 2nd semifinal of the WWE Evolution Television Title Tournament took place between <strong>Mickie James</strong> and <strong>Carmella</strong>. While there's no doubt that Mickie is a far better in-ring performer than Carmella, and could easily be a top player in the promotion, Mickie is another one that could be seeing her time in the ring end. Don't get me wrong, she can still bring it, but she also has a family that I know is very important to her. This is another match that I had trouble deciding to put over. In the end though, <span style="text-decoration:underline;">youth won out, as Carmella was able to stun Mickie James by pinfall</span>, advancing to the WWE Evolution Television Title Tournament finals to take on Nia Jax. (D)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Our main event of the night was also our final MITB qualifying match of the night. This would be between <strong>Bayley</strong> and <strong>Naomi</strong>. 2 more wrestlers that have star power written all over them. While both need a little more work on their in-ring performance, this was still a solid match. Back and forth, but Naomi struggled a bit with the slow build. Finally, after almost 17 minutes of action, <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Bayley hit the Bayley to Belly Suplex on Naomi to get the win!</span> Bayley becomes competitor #3 in the MITB match in just over a week. (D+)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Final Show Rating- C-</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Prediction Contest</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">This Show</span></p><p> </p><p> Leohunter- 3 points</p><p> Rhyme1234- 3 points</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Overall</span></p><p> </p><p> Leohunter- 7 points</p><p> Rhyme1234- 7 points</p><p> </p><p> So we're 3 shows in, and both of you have made the exact same predictions every show. Impressive! Let's see how long that streak continues.</p>

<p>This first prediction contest will run through the end of 2018 (in-game of course). My plan was to have the top 2 get prizes, and right now since I only have 2 voting, they will both get prizes. Just so that maybe I can attract more predictors, I will announce the prizes.</p><p> </p><p>

1st place- Gets to pick 5 wrestlers to enter the WWE Evolution Royal Rumble in January AND gets to make 2 booking decisions (This can be a wrestler they want to see pushed, a feud or match or storyline they'd like to see, a title change they'd like to see, a new wrestler to suggest to the company, pretty much anything short of picking that actual Royal Rumble winner).</p><p> </p><p>

2nd place- Gets to pick 3 wrestlers to enter the WWE Evolution Royal Rumble in January OR gets to make 1 booking decision (same rules apply for the booking decisions).</p><p> </p><p>

So there you go. You know the prizes, now, please let's make this prediction contest more exciting by getting more involved. A lot of shows left, plenty of time to catch up.</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Head Booker Diary -- August 2018, Week 3</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

-- WWE Evolution increased popularity in 30 regions, and was perceived as decent, not spectacular. It did get a 0.52 TV rating this week, so that is something to build on.</p><p> </p><p>

-- Bad news, as Amy Dumas, otherwise known as Lita, has signed a PPA deal with Ring of Honor. Because they run frequent events on Saturdays, in order to keep her as my color commentator for WWE Evolution TV, I've had to work out a deal with Mr. Shane McMahon to move WWE Evolution TV to Thursday nights. So starting next week, WWE Evolution will now be on Thursday nights.</p><p> </p><p>

-- I talked with Miss Del Ray about the idea of opening a developmental territory. She's open to it, but told me that I would have to hire more workers before we could do it. Right now, we have 35 active wrestlers in WWE Evolution. It is recommended that we have 26 active wrestlers, meaning we could ship 9 to a developmental territory. Miss Del Ray would like 15 active wrestlers in a developmental territory, plus referees, road agents, etc. So it will be after WWE Evolution Money in the Bank when we open a developmental fed.</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE Evolution, Week 4, August 2018 Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

-- WWE Evolution General Manager <strong>Gail Kim</strong> has announced the following 3 Money in the Bank qualifying matches for this weeks show: <strong>Asuka</strong> vs. <strong>Alicia Fox</strong>, <strong>Paige</strong> vs. <strong>Mandy Rose</strong>, and <strong>Becky Lynch</strong> vs. <strong>Dana Brooke</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

-- In addition, Gail has found a suitable opponent for the WWE Evolution World Title Match that <strong>Natayla</strong> requested. Instead of getting the bye, Nattie will take on <strong>Shayna Baszler</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

-- Additionally, Gail has announced a 10 woman battle royal that will feature several of the new signings in WWE, many of which will probably be going to developmental when the territory is opened up. Those competitors will be listed in the match card for predictions.</p><p> </p><p>

-- Security will be present, and extra security eve, as <strong>Charlotte Flair</strong> and <strong>Sasha Banks</strong> will have their contract signing for their Falls Count Anywhere match at WWE Evolution Money in the Bank. Gail has made the stipulation that if there is any physical contact at all during the signing, the match will be off and both competitors will be suspended indefinitely.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match Card</span></p><p> </p><p>

WWE Evolution Money in the Bank Qualifying Match</p><p>

Asuka vs. Alicia Fox</p><p>

Paige vs. Mandy Rose</p><p>

Becky Lynch vs. Dana Brooke</p><p>

WWE Evolution World Title Tournament Semifinal Match</p><p>

Natayla vs. Shayna Baszler </p><p>

10 Woman Battle Royal:</p><p>

Bianca Blair, Dakota Kai, Jordynne Grace, Kairi Sane, Lacey Evans, Marina Shafir, Nikki Cross, Tegan Nox, Sonya Deville, Zelina Vega</p><p>

I will run this show around this time tomorrow, so you have 24 hours, give or take, to get your predictions in.</p>

<p>WWE Evolution Money in the Bank Qualifying Match</p><p>

<strong>Asuka</strong> vs. Alicia Fox</p><p>

<strong>Paige</strong> vs. Mandy Rose</p><p>

<strong>Becky Lynch </strong>vs. Dana Brooke</p><p>

WWE Evolution World Title Tournament Semifinal Match</p><p>

<strong>Natayla</strong> vs. Shayna Baszler </p><p>

10 Woman Battle Royal:</p><p>

Bianca Blair, Dakota Kai, Jordynne Grace, Kairi Sane, Lacey Evans, Marina Shafir, <strong>Nikki Cross,</strong> Tegan Nox, Sonya Deville, Zelina Vega</p><p>

Comments:</p>

<p><strong>WWE Evolution</strong></p><p><strong> Thursday, Week 4, August 2018</strong></p><p><strong> Jaffa Shrine Center- Altoona, PA</strong></p><p><strong> Show Attendance: 3,200 (SELL OUT)</strong></p><p><strong> Show Announcers: Renee Young and Lita</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The show got started with our first of 3 Money in the Bank Qualifying Matches between <strong>Becky Lynch</strong> and <strong>Dana Brooke</strong>. Of course, with Becky being the far superior in-ring talent, it didn't take long to see how this one was going to turn out. <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Becky got the Dis-arm-her on Dana in just under 7 minutes</span>, getting the win and advancing to the Money in the Bank Match. (C-) </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Next up was the 10 Man Battle Royale, showcasing what I hope to be some of the future stars of WWE Evolution. The competitors included: <strong>Bianca Blair</strong>, <strong>Dakota Kai</strong>, <strong>Jordynne Grace</strong>, <strong>Kairi Sane</strong>, <strong>Lacey Evans</strong>, <strong>Marina Shafir</strong>, <strong>Nikki Cross</strong>, <strong>Tegan Nox</strong>, <strong>Sonya Deville</strong>, and <strong>Zelina Vega</strong>. This was an awful Battle Royale, as there was lots of future star power in the ring, but not a lot of good psychology, so it made for a sloppy match. The final four came down to Sonya, Dakota, Kairi, and Nikki. A pretty solid final four. Kairi got the most eliminations in the match, but she was next to last to be eliminated when Nikki threw her over the top. Dakota got revenge on behalf of Kairi, eliminating Nikki, which brought us to Sonya and Dakota. 2 future stars in the making. I have plans for Sonya though. The final 2 battled, but after almost 15 minutes, <span style="text-decoration:underline;">it took a karate kick from Sonya to get Dakota off balance, and Dakota was dumped over the top</span>, giving Sonya the Battle Royale win! (E+)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Next up, the all important contract signing for the Falls Count Anywhere match at Money in the Bank between <strong>Charlotte Flair</strong> and <strong>Sasha Banks</strong>. WWE Evolution General Manager <strong>Gail Kim</strong> reminded both competitors that if there was any physical contact, the match would be off, and there would be suspensions. Before signing the contract, Charlotte got her last words in. "Little Sasha Banks, or should I say, little talent Sasha Banks. Sasha, do you honestly think in your wildest dreams you can match up against the daughter of a 16 time World Champion? When you are basing your success on your uncle, who is only in the WWE Hall of Fame based on his music.. if you even want to call it that. Sasha, you have no chance against the queen." Charlotte then signed the contract.<p> </p><p> Sasha wasn't going to let Charlotte have the last word. "Charlotte, you can talk about my uncle all you want. Hell, you can even talk about your 16 time world champion father. You see, I have all the respect in the world for your father, the Nature Boy Ric Flair. But I have little respect for you. You have been riding the Flair name to get your place in WWE. You are not, and will never be even half the performer your daddy was. It is going to be my pleasure to kick your ass in 3 days." With that Sasha signed. But wait.. out of nowhere came <strong>Tamina</strong>, knocking out Sasha with some kind of foreign object. As Gail looked on in horror, and Charlotte slowly left the ring, Tamina stood over Sasha, hearing a loud round of boos. ©</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Our next MITB Qualifying Match took place between <strong>Paige</strong> and <strong>Mandy Rose</strong>. With Paige having limited ring action in the last few months, and Mandy just getting her in-ring start, this wasn't near as good of a match as it could have been. It was still decent though, thanks to the former in-ring experience of Paige. I actually told these 2 ladies to go out there and calm the crowd, knowing we had more exciting matches coming up (I hope), and knowing the crowd got worked up from the contract signing. It didn't work as well as I'd hoped, as both ladies held back a bit. Paige was not to be stopped though, as <span style="text-decoration:underline;">she hit Mandy with the RamPaige at the 8:35 mark</span>, getting the win and advancing to the MITB Match. (D)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Backstage with <strong>Milena</strong>, as she was able to catch <strong>Alexa Bliss</strong> for a few words. "You know, Nattie, I always knew you were dumb, but I didn't realize you were that dumb. I mean, who in their right mind would rather wrestle in a tournament match, instead of taking the bye. Well, you know what Nattie, you go ahead and you wrestle Shayna tonight. All that will do is just make it that much easier for me to win the WWE Evolution World Title at Money in the Bank. Whether I have to beat you, or whether I have to beat that Ronda Rousey ripoff Shayna, I will be the first ever WWE Evolution World Champion. (C-)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a match that nobody expected to take place, the second of our WWE Evolution World Title Tournament Semifinal Matches between <strong>Natayla</strong>, and replacement <strong>Shayna Baszler</strong>, was set to go. This was another decent, but not spectacular match, and at times, it looked like Natayla had made a huge mistake. But her heart showed tonight, as she kept fighting back against the former MMA competitor. Wrestling won out though, as <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Natayla was able to lock Shayna in the Sharpshooter</span>, getting her to tap out and advancing to the WWE Evolution World Title Match against Alexa Bliss! (D)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Backstage, <strong>Milena</strong> was on the move again, this time tracking down <strong>Tamina</strong> to get a few words on why she attacked <strong>Sasha Banks</strong> earlier in the show. "You want to know why I attacked Sasha Banks? I'll tell you why? My name is Tamina Snuka. You see, my father, the late, great Superfly Jimmy Snuka, was also a wrestler. And he was a great wrestler, just like Charlotte's dad Ric Flair was. It pisses me off when no talent bums like Sasha say the only reason Charlotte is here is because of her daddy's name. I can guarantee you, Charlotte and I both, we had to earn our place here. Nothing was handed to us. NOTHING! So Sasha, you want to run your mouth about us not earning our place.." <p> </p><p> Before she could finish, <strong>Gail Kim</strong> came up. "Tamina, I don't know what you are thinking, but you're lucky I don't suspend you and Charlotte for your little stunt tonight. If you honestly expect me to believe she had nothing to do with it, then you're even crazier than I thought." "Listen, Gail, I don't care if you are the General Manager or not. If you get in my face, I will end you. You better step back. You can't suspend either me or Charlotte, and if you try, I will sue you for everything you are worth." Gail fired back. "Just don't interfere on Sunday, if you know what's good for you," and stormed off. Tamina finished off by saying, "Sasha, what happened to night was just a small taste of what you have coming your way at Money in the Bank." (D-)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The main event of the evening was our 6th and final MITB Qualifying Match between <strong>Asuka</strong> and <strong>Alicia Fox</strong>. Unfortunately, there is a huge difference between the top in-ring performers (of which there are few) and the rest. There also seems to be a different between the most popular members of the roster and everybody else. Which probably explains why I haven't gotten better than a C+ rating on anything yet. But I digress (Hey.. when did Tazz stick his nose into my dynasty), this main event was just another decent match. Alicia has a high spot in the company right now due to her charisma. She still needs a lot of in-ring work. Asuka, on the other hand, is the exact opposite. Good in the ring, lack of charisma. The 2 put on the best match they could though, but Asuka would not be denied. <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Just past the 15 minute mark, Asuka locked the Asuka Lock on Alicia</span>, getting her to tap out and earning the final spot in the Money in the Bank Match! (C-)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Final Show Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Prediction Contest</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">This Show</span></p><p> </p><p> Rhyme1234- 4 points</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Overall</span></p><p> </p><p> Rhyme1234- 11 points</p><p> Leohunter- 7 points</p><p> </p><p> Sorry Leo, you missed predicting this show, so you'll have some catching up to do. Fortunately, with the next show coming up, you'll have plenty of chances to make it up quick, or you could fall farther behind, as the next show is Money in the Bank, which will see a few Bonus Questions. I do still hope to get more people predicting, as I plan on keeping this going for the long haul, now that I have about 1,000 safety nets on my computer that I use for TEW.</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE Evolution Money in the Bank 2018 Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Aside from the 5 known matches on the card (MITB Match, World Title Match, TV Title Match, Tag Team Title Match, and Falls Count Anywhere Match), <strong>Gail Kim</strong> has announced a 6 woman tag match, also featuring some of the newest signings. That will be <strong>Dakota Kai</strong>, <strong>Jordynne Grace</strong>, and <strong>Kairi Sane</strong> vs. <strong>Bianca Blair</strong>, <strong>Lacey Evans</strong>, and <strong>Nikki Cross</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

As I'm short on time, here is the match card. This show is set to run on Sunday, giving everyone 3 full days to get their predictions in. If possible, I could run it Saturday.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match Card</span></p><p> </p><p>

WWE Evolution World Title Tournament Finals</p><p>

Natayla vs. Alexa Bliss</p><p>

WWE Evolution Television Title Tournament Finals</p><p>

Nia Jax vs. Carmella</p><p>

WWE Evolution Tag Team Title Tournament Finals</p><p>

The IIconics vs. The Beautiful People</p><p>

Money in the Bank Match</p><p>

Ronda Rousey vs. Sarah Logan vs. Bayley vs. Paige vs. Asuka vs. Becky Lynch</p><p>

Falls Count Anywhere Match</p><p>

Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks</p><p>

Six Woman Tag Match</p><p>

Dakota Kai, Jordynne Grace, and Kairi Sane vs. Bianca Blair, Lacey Evans, and Nikki Cross</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Bonus Questions</span></p><p> </p><p>

Will Tamina interfere in the Falls Count Anywhere Match? (2 points)</p><p> </p><p>

If Tamina interferes, will anybody come to Sasha's aid? If so, who? (1 point each)</p><p> </p><p>

Which match/angle will have the highest rating? (2 points)</p><p> </p><p>

Will anybody new appear at WWE Evolution? (By new, I mean someone that has not appeared on a show yet) (1 point)</p><p> </p><p>

General Dynasty Comments:</p><p> </p><p>

Again, please get your predictions in ASAP, and anybody can feel free to predict</p>

<p>Storms in the area today, so WWE Evolution Money in the Bank will be ran tomorrow. Still time to get those predictions or comments in, if anybody is still interested.</p><p> </p><p>

I know more of you have been more invested in some of my other dynasties, but I have big plans for this one. Feel free and please follow along so I can expand my prediction contest lol</p>

<p>Match Card</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Evolution World Title Tournament Finals</p><p>

<strong>Natayla</strong> vs. Alexa Bliss</p><p>

WWE Evolution Television Title Tournament Finals</p><p>

<strong>Nia Jax</strong> vs. Carmella</p><p>

WWE Evolution Tag Team Title Tournament Finals</p><p>

<strong>The IIconics </strong>vs. The Beautiful People</p><p>

Money in the Bank Match</p><p>

Ronda Rousey vs. Sarah Logan vs. Bayley vs. Paige vs. <strong>Asuka</strong> vs. Becky Lynch</p><p>

Falls Count Anywhere Match</p><p>

Charlotte Flair vs. <strong>Sasha Banks</strong></p><p>

Six Woman Tag Match</p><p>

Dakota Kai, Jordynne Grace, and Kairi Sane vs. <strong>Bianca Blair, Lacey Evans, and Nikki Cross</strong></p><p>

Bonus Questions</p><p> </p><p>

Will Tamina interfere in the Falls Count Anywhere Match? (2 points) - Yes</p><p> </p><p>

If Tamina interferes, will anybody come to Sasha's aid? If so, who? (1 point each) - Asuka</p><p> </p><p>

Which match/angle will have the highest rating? (2 points) - Flair vs. Banks</p><p> </p><p>

General Dynasty Comments: I am liking what I am reading so far.</p>

<p><strong>WWE Evolution Money in the Bank</strong></p><p><strong> Sunday, Week 4, August 2018</strong></p><p><strong> Laredo Energy Arena- Laredo, TX</strong></p><p><strong> Show Attendance: 7,079</strong></p><p><strong> Show Announcers: Renee Young and Lita</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The show opened with <strong>Gail Kim</strong> in the ring. "Paige, I need you to come out here please." <strong>Paige</strong> comes out. "Paige, I think you know why I called you out here. See, I had a meeting with your doctors earlier today, and they showed some concern about you competing in this Money in the Bank Match. In fact, after consulting, Paige, I'm sorry, but we can not allow you to compete in this match." Paige, visibly upset, nodded her head. "Thank you, Gail, for looking out for my well being. The last couple matches I've had have definitely taken their toll on me, and I won't lie, my neck is hurting." <p> </p><p> Gail gave Paige a hug and said "Paige, get better, you deserve to be in the ring, but not tonight." As Paige left, Gail announced that there would be a 6th participant in the MITB tonight, and that it was a tough choice, but that <strong>Ember Moon</strong> had been selected. "Oh yeah, one other thing. Charlotte Flair..Sasha Banks. Your match tonight has been changed. You can still beat the holy hell out of each other, but it's no longer a street fight. Instead, it is now a Last Man Standing Match! (C-)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Our first match of the PPV was the finals of the WWE Evolution Television Title Tournament between <strong>Nia Jax</strong> and <strong>Carmella</strong>. Mella was a surprise finalist, as nobody expected her to get this far, but Nia is a beast. Unfortunately, this was an awful match, as Nia and Mella just didn't click in the ring. I gave the signal to end it early, and <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Nia was able to lock Mella into a submission hold</span>, getting Mella to tap out as Nia Jax becomes the first ever WWE Evolution Television Champion! (D-)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>From one tournament final to another, this one would be the WWE Evolution Tag Team Tournament Finals between <strong>The IIconics</strong> and <strong>The Beautiful People</strong>. It's clear as day that TBP have lost a step, but fortunately they are still somewhat popular. I brought them in to be champions, and although the IIconics have a bright future here, on this day, <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Madison Rayne pinned Peyton Royce after a Rayne Drop</span>, as the Beautiful People win the WWE Evolution Tag Team Titles in an awful match! (E+)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We go backstage, where <strong>Naomi</strong>, <strong>Mickie James</strong>, <strong>Alicia Fox</strong>, and <strong>Brie Bella</strong> are arguing about who is going to win the Money in the Bank Match. <p> </p><p> Naomi- "I gotta go with my girl Bayley. She's got that glow goin on!"</p><p> Mickie- "Asuka is my pick. She might be the most overlooked on the roster."</p><p> Alicia- "Paige". Naomi- "Uh, Alicia, Paige isn't in the match anymore." Alicia- "Don't you tell me who is in the match, I know who is in the match!" (Alicia storms out as the other 3 look at each other in bewilderment)</p><p> Brie- "Obviously I'm going with the beast Ronda Rousey, and my friend of course. How can you go against someone that has been unstoppable and has only been in the WWE a few months."</p><p> </p><p> The 3 (minus Alicia) continue to argue as we cut back to the ring. (C-)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Back to the ring for action, as we go to our six woman tag team match between <strong>Dakota Kai</strong>, <strong>Jordynne Grace</strong>, and <strong>Kairi Sane</strong> against <strong>Bianca Blair</strong>, <strong>Lacey Evans</strong>, and <strong>Nikki Cross</strong>. I gotta tell you, this match is loaded with future stars, most of whom have been recently signed. The match itself wasn't great, as Kairi had the best in-ring performance by far. Despite all the star quality, it wasn't someone that doesn't have star quality that got the win as <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Jordynne got Bianca in a Fall From Grace</span>, getting the pin and the win for her team. (E+)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In our final title match of the night, the finals of the WWE Evolution World Title were set to take place between <strong>Alexa Bliss</strong> and <strong>Natayla</strong>. I really like both of these young ladies, and Natayla has really earned her place in the company. This was a decent match, not great, and I knew there would be more exciting matches coming which is why I didn't make it the main event. Both ladies battled hard, but Natayla could not be stopped. She <span style="text-decoration:underline;">locked Alexa in the Sharpshooter and got her to tap out</span>, becoming the first ever WWE Evolution World Champion! ©</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>After the match, Nattie stayed in the ring, pandering to the fans a bit, crying tears of joy. "This is for my daddy!!" ©</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Time for the Money in the Bank Match between <strong>Ronda Rousey</strong>, <strong>Sarah Logan</strong>, <strong>Bayley</strong>, <strong>Ember Moon</strong>, <strong>Asuka</strong>, and <strong>Becky Lynch</strong>. I gotta say, I'm really disappointed in this match, it did not go over like I thought it would. With all the popularity and star power in the ring, I was really expecting better. The surprise entrant Ember, along with Sarah, really held their own against the more experienced ladies. Of course, Ronda used her power to throw people all over the ring, even getting the armbar on both Asuka and Sarah. Speaking of Asuka, she had the moment of the night when she jumped off the ladder onto the outside, taking everybody out.<p> </p><p> Everybody.. except Bayley, that is. Somehow, someway, Bayley was able to avoid the brunt of the contact. With everyone else down, Bayley climbed to the top. Despite a last ditch effort from Ronda to stop her, it wasn't enough, as <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Bayley grabbed the MITB contract</span>, but the strong finish definitely didn't take away from what was a pretty weak match otherwise. (D+)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Renee and Lita have a short recap of all that has led up to the Last Man Standing Match, playing on the video board all the moments these 2 have had in the past month. (D+)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We go backstage one last time, where <strong>Milena</strong> is interviewing <strong>Sasha Banks</strong>. "It's not bad enough that I have to deal with Charlotte thinking she can follow in her fathers footsteps, but now Tamina wants to get involved? 2nd Generation, they are calling themselves? Well, let me tell you something, that is not a 2nd Generation I want to be a part of. Now, the First Generation, absolutely. But when it is all said and done, I will show why I am.. THE BOSS! ©</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46687" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It was time for the Main Event. The Last Man Standing Match between <strong>Sasha Banks</strong> and <strong>Charlotte Flair</strong>. These 2 ladies could be in a storyline together for quite some time, as they really work well together. Unfortunately, the match was hampered by both of them holding back for some reason. I wanted them to go all out, but unfortunately it didn't quite happen. Oh, don't get me wrong, there was plenty of chair shots, violence, but not enough. Of course, just when it looked like Sasha had the momentum on her side, out came <strong>Tamina</strong>. While Tamina and Charlotte double teamed Sasha, the crowd was chanting for Bayley to come out. Unfortunately, Bayley was still recovering from her match. After what had to feel like a 10 minute beatdown for Sasha, help arrived. "Brie Mode" played over the loudspeakers, and out came <strong>Brie Bella</strong> to even the odds!<p> </p><p> With Brie taking Tamina out of the equation, Sasha and Charlotte continued their war. Charlotte tried to keep Sasha down with the Figure Eight. Sasha applied the Banks Statement on Charlotte, keeping it on.. and on... and on, for what seemed like an eternity. But she wasn't done. Sasha wanted to finish off the deal with a series of Backbreakers. With Charlotte in intense agony, the count started.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">1...2....3....4....5...6...7...8...9....Charlotte stirred......10!</span> The match was over, and Sasha had gotten her revenge on Charlotte, winning the Last Man... excuse me... Last Woman Standing Match! She celebrated in the ring as the PPV came to an end. (C-)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Final Show Rating: C-</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Prediction Contest</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">This Show</span></p><p> </p><p> Rhyme1234- 6 points</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Overall</span></p><p> </p><p> Rhyme1234- 17 points</p><p> Leohunter- 7 points</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Head Booker Diary -- Week 4, August 2018</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

-- WWE Evolution has risen to cult size, and now I can make a few new signings and get a developmental fed started.</p><p> </p><p>

-- The feedback of the show was that it was awesome, and the sell out was our first of many I hope.</p><p> </p><p>

-- WWE Evolution TV got a 0.38 rating this week.</p><p> </p><p>

-- After this weeks episode of Evolution, Alexa Bliss came to me and said she thinks Marina Shafir has a lot of upside, and that she sees a bright future for her. I agree 100%, and I already have something in the works that will include Marina.</p><p> </p><p>

-- WWE Evolution Money in the Bank got a 0.48 rating.</p><p> </p><p>

-- After the PPV, I singled out 3 women that I thought really needed a pep talk: Ronda Rousey, Sasha Banks, and Alicia Fox. Ronda you can understand, as she hasn't been happy for a while. I told her she did a great job tonight and she seemed pleased. Alicia was a little upset at being portrayed as a comedy act during her segment, but I told her she did a great job and the fans loved it, that pleased her.</p><p> </p><p>

-- On to Sasha. After the PPV I found out that Charlotte suffered an injury, and it came from a botched move from Sasha. Wrist Tendonitis is the injury, and now Charlotte can't wrestle for over a month. 37 days to be exact. She can still participate in angles. I told Sasha she had to work safer, because both her and Charlotte were intrical pieces of the equation here. Unfortunately, Sasha didn't seem to have much of a reaction, but I did find out after I got back to the hotel room that she is in fact upset at hurting Charlotte.</p><p> </p><p>

-- I had to go to Plan C to decide my Money in the Bank winner. My first choice was Paige, but as I was booking that match, she came to me and told me she didn't feel comfortable competing in such a dangerous match, due to her past injuries. Paige would have been a good choice. Then I decided to have Sarah Logan win, as I feel like now is the time to start pushing some new main eventers. Well, as you can imagine, Asuka, Bayley, Ronda, and Becky were all furious over that. So I went to Plan C. Ronda I have other plans for, and Asuka, even though I respect her, she's not who I want as a World champ yet. So I kid you not, I flipped a coin between Bayley and Becky, and Bayley won.</p><p> </p><p>

-- Miss Del Ray came to me with 3 pieces of news after the show:</p><p> </p><p>

1st, the developmental fed is a go.</p><p> </p><p>

2nd, because we will be losing about half our talent to the developmental fed, Miss Del Ray would like to shorten the weekly WWE Evolution TV show to 1 hour, instead of 90 minutes. I'm ok with that. Well, I guess I really don't have a choice now do I.</p><p> </p><p>

3rd, she is considering reestablishing a face/heel divide. I strongly disagree with this, as I have much more freedom booking when I don't have to worry about face/face or heel/heel constraints. But.. if this is what the boss wants, that's what the boss will get. Again, I'm in no position to argue. Although this isn't set in stone, this could very well be the way things go.</p><p> </p><p>

I think that's it. 1 month in the books. Our next PPV will be WWE Evolution Survivor Series in November. Now.. I'm old school, I grew up watching the Survivor Series when the entire PPV was nothing but 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 elimination matches. So.. going forward (at least as long as I'm in control of booking one of the WWE companies), that's how it will be. I already have 3 SS matches planned. Also, PPV's will be 2 hours long.</p>

WWE Evolution - Week 1, September 2018 Preview

4 exciting matches on this weeks edition of WWE Evolution.

-- Ruby Riott is back, and The Riott Squad will take on the team of Zelina Vega, Lana, and Ember Moon in a Six Woman Tag Team Match

-- Nikki Cross will compete in singles action against former MMA competitor Marina Shafir

-- In another match, Mickie James will put her experience up against a much less experienced Mandy Rose. Will Mickie dominate, or will Mandy pull off a shocker.

-- Our main event features 2 main eventers that are badly in need of a win, as Ronda Rousey takes on Naomi in what should be an explosive match.

-- Also, we will hear from the inaugural WWE Evolution World Champion Natayla. Tune in for what we hope is another solid episode of WWE Evolution.

Match Card

The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan) vs. Zelina Vega, Lana, and Ember Moon

Comments:

Nikki Cross vs. Marina Shafir

Comments:

Mickie James vs. Mandy Rose

Comments:

Ronda Rousey vs. Naomi

Comments:

This show will be ran tomorrow, barring any major catastrophe, predictions or not, so if you want a chance for a prize, get those predictions in as it is a 1 horse race right now.

WWE Evolution

Thursday, Week 1, September 2018

Jaffa Shrine Center - Altoona, PA

Show Attendance: 3,200 (SELL OUT)

Show Announcers: Renee Young and Lita

The show opens with Milena in the ring.

Milena- "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the new, and first, WWE Evolution Champion.. Natayla!"

Nattie comes out, pandering to the crowd, blowing kisses and thanking all her fans.

Milena- "Natayla, congratulations on becoming the first ever WWE Evolution Champion!" crowd cheers

Natayla- "Thank you so much Milena, it's been a dream come true. The last few months have not been the greatest for me and my family." Daddy, I know you wanted to be here, and I wish you were here to celebrate this with me. But I know you are struggling with your health right now. Just know I love you so much, and this is for you!." Nattie holds the belt up high

Charlotte Flair's music plays and Charlotte and Tamina come down and enter the ring.

Charlotte- "Your dad, Jim Neidhart." fans chant Get well soon, get well soon "A member of one of the best tag teams in WWE history. You see Nattie, you, Tamina and I, we have a lot of common."

Nattie holds her hand up to Charlotte

Natayla- "Stop right there Charlotte! I have absolutely NOTHING in common with you and Tamina. You see, you are 2 backstabbers who will stop at nothing to get what you want. I, on the other hand, wrestled a match I didn't have to wrestle, just to get into the finals of the WWE Evolution Title Tournament." crowd chants again. Nattie! Nattie! Nattie!

Charlotte- "You just don't get it, do you Nattie. Ric Flair, Jimmy Snuka, Jim Neidhart. What do they have in common? They raised daughters that grew up to be professional wrestlers. You see, there is some on the roster.... "Sasha Banks, I'm talking about you".... "They don't believe 2nd generation superstars have any power in the WWE. Well, I say they are wrong. You see Nattie, us 2nd generation superstars, we need to stick together, because there is a whole locker room out there looking to take us out." Nattie opens her mouth to say something, then closes it just as fast "Nattie, you know I'm right, and you know that you need to come to our side, because Tamina and I, we are going to be gunning for every single superstar that steps in our way. You need to think long and hard, because with us in your corner, you can hold onto that WWE Evolution Title for a long, long time. That is.. until I decide that I want to take it from you."

crowd oohs and awes as Natayla drops her microphone and steps toward Charlotte. Tamina steps in front, but Charlotte calmly directs Tamina to the side

Charlotte- "Is that the decision you want to make Nattie? Really? There comes a time that I'm going to want my shot at that title, but as long as it is in the camp of a 2nd generation superstar, then I have no desire to take it. You NEED us Nattie. Think about it."

Charlotte and Tamina leave ringside as Milena is absolutely stunned

Milena- "Nattie, you aren't going to join them are you?"

Nattie, unable to answer, leaves ringside, leaving Milena hanging (54)

As Renee Young and Lita talk about what just happened, the competitors for our first match of the night are in the ring. The Riott Squad is set to do battle with Zelina Vega, Lana, and Ember Moon. Ruby Riott is making her debut since WWE Evolution broke into a separate company, and had the best in-ring performance, with Sarah Logan right behind her. Unfortunately, Lana just isn't getting it done as a wrestler, as she was really off her game. The match was booked openly, giving everyone a chance to get some offense, but Sarah Logan finished off Ember Moon with a Kaiju Killer, continuing her roll as the Riott Squad get the win. (37)

Next in the ring we see Nikki Cross, now on her own as the rest of her Sanity members are obviously on one of the shows that have male wrestling, taking on Marina Shafir. With neither of these young ladies high on the card, it was a pretty even match. Marina is still transitioning from the MMA though, while Nikki has a bit more experience. That gave her the edge and she was able to get the Perfect Storm on Marina, picking up the pinfall in a terrible match. (28)

Directly after the match, Shayna Baszler jumped in and attacked Nikki, as Shayna and Marina doubleteamed Nikki, using many MMA moves on her.

Renee Young- "Somebody needs to get in here and stop this, this isn't MMA, this is WWE!"

Lita- "If I was still an active competitor and not here with you Renee, I'd be down there in a second. This is totally uncalled for."

The crowd roared, as help was on the way in the form of Asuka! She came in fists and feet a flyin, and chased Marina and Shayna out of the ring before grabbing a mic.

Asuka- "You, us, here, next week. Get ready for.... Asuka!"

Lita- "Renee, I'm not sure, but it sounds like Asuka has just challenged Marina and Shayna to a tag match next week."

Renee- "Lita, you're exactly right! We need to see if Gail Kim will make the match!"

Asuka helps Nikki up, and Nikki looks absolutely shocked. (45)

Next we saw Mickie James taking on Mandy Rose. Mickie is absolutely dominant in the experience department, but her physical abilities are declining. Even so, she was far better in the ring than Mandy. With Mickie dominating the match, Sonya Deville came to ringside, distracting Mickie, and Mandy rolled up Mickie from behind to steal the 1.2.3! (41)

Renee- "Unbelievable! Gail is going to have a lot on her plate after tonight."

Lita- "This show has been complete chaos, and I would not want to be in Gail's shoes"

The main event of the evening saw Ronda Rousey taking on Naomi. What should have been a great match was ruined by me telling Ronda and Naomi to tell a story. Neither had the psychology to do so, and the match rating suffered horribly as a result. As for the match itself, take away the lack of psychology and the in-ring performances were great. Ronda was in need of a win though, and she was bound and determined to get it, locking Naomi in an armbar and getting her to tap out, as she gets back on track with a big win! (39)

Final Show Rating- 42

Prediction Contest

This Show

Leohunter- 3 points

Overall

Rhyme1234- 17 points

Leohunter- 10 points

Head Booker Diary - Week 1, September 2018

-- This week's episode of WWE Evolution did not go over with the fans. While they did say it was ok, they also said we should be doing much better. They are right. I take full credit. The main event was bad. I have to do better about knowing what people can do psychology wise if I'm going to book a storytelling match.

-- The show got a 0.48 rating on the WWE Smackdown Network.

-- Zelina Vega suffered a bruised knee during this showing of WWE Evolution, and many backstage are saying that it is because of a mistake from Sarah Logan. I hope that's not true, because Sarah is one that I am very high on for the future.

-- I've been overruled by Miss Del Ray, who actually brought up a good point. In terms of Survivor Series, it's just not feasible to have an entire PPV of nothing but Survivor Series Elimination matches. She reminded me that we are not the size of a WWE Raw or WWE Smackdown. If we were to do a PPV full of Elimination matches, including a tag team elimination match, I would use every single member of the roster every single year (most likely). She's limited me to 2 elimination matches, and a maximum of 3 more matches on the show. Since PPV's are 2 hours long, that definitely changes my thinking going forward.

-- The biggest news of the week is that it's official.. Miss Del Ray and I have opened up a developmental fed! It will be called Kansas Championship Wrestling (Would anybody expect anything less?) and we have hired Billy Corgan to be the owner of KCW! Billy did good things when he was part of Impact Wrestling, and I expect him to do good things for KCW. The choices for Head Booker weren't nearly impressive, but I settled on Terry Taylor. He had a C- in booking ability (which quite honestly, is still better than me), but he was honestly the best candidate. I'm hoping that all our shows will be in Kansas, but we'll see. (I'm honestly not sure if there's a way to control that or not, if anybody knows, please let me know). We have a very, very impressive roster for KCW, and I can easily see them moving up the ladder quick. They will have their first show next week. They will run a weekly 1 hour show, and have random events that will run 90 minutes long. Here's a few names that will be on the initial KCW roster:

Allie, Bianca Blair, Brandi Rhodes, Brooke Adams, Dakota Kai, Dana Brooke, Gionna Daddio, Jordynne Grace, Kairi Sane, Kaitlyn, Lacey Evans, Rosemary, Santana Garrett, Serena Deeb, Taryn Terrell, Tegan Nox, Zelina Vega. Those were all hired by me specifically.

Mr. Corgan and Mr. Taylor, before I got it changed over to a developmental company, also hired Jessica James, Noelle Foley, Rachel Summerlyn, and Reyna Pink, along with Tony Schiavone, Jake Black, Jason Saint, Mister Saint Laurent, and Ric Manning. All will be part of the staff somehow, and I will not overrule his decision and get rid of any of them, unless things start going south.

WWE Evolution, Week 2, September 2018 Preview

-- Gail Kim had a full plate after last weeks episode of WWE Evolution, and the first decision she had to make was whether or not to grant Asuka's request for a tag match against Marina Shafir and Shayna Baszler tonight. She declined that request, instead putting Asuka and Shayna in a singles match.

-- Gail wasn't done though, as after Sonya Deville helped Mandy Rose beat Mickie James last week, Gail said that Mickie had the right to revenge. She said that if Mickie could find a partner, they could take on Absolution this week. Mickie said she had a partner, but wanted it to be a surprise, so the match is on.

-- After running through everybody in the WWE Evolution Television Title Tournament, Champion Nia Jax will make her first defense against Alicia Fox.

-- With the big win under her belt in the Last Man Standing Match at WWE Evolution Money in the Bank, Sasha Banks issued an open challenge to anybody for this weeks show. Never one to back down from a fight, Becky Lynch accepted the challenge. Sasha and Becky will do battle in this weeks main event.

-- In addition to the decision Gail made this week, we will hear from the WWE Evolution General Manager, who has more than a few things to say.

Tune in for another exciting edition of WWE Evolution, which will be ran tomorrow.

Match Card

WWE Evolution Television Title Match

Nia Jax © vs. Alicia Fox

Comments:

Asuka vs. Shayna Baszler

Comments:

Absolution vs. Mickie James and ????

Comments:

Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch

Comments:

Bonus Question

Who will be Mickie's mystery partner? (2 points)

General Dynasty Comments:

Again, I will run this show tomorrow, so please get your predictions in. I have decided that when I am ready, I will run the show. I want to get a good start on this dynasty during the summer months, as it is likely to slow down when classes start back up. So I will basically plan on running a show the next day after I post the preview for the show. Thanks for your understanding and I hope you all are enjoying.

WWE Evolution

Thursday, Week 2, September 2018

Jaffa Shrine Center - Altoona, PA

Show Attendance: 3,200 (SELL OUT)

Show Announcers: Renee Young and Lita

The show starts with our WWE Evolution General Manager Gail Kim in the ring:

Gail Kim - "So, a lot happened last week, and I'm here to address some of those things. First of all, Asuka. I know you wanted a tag team match with you and Nikki Cross against Shayna and Marina. I have decided to hold off on that, instead making a 1 on 1 match between you and Shayna tonight!" (crowd roars) "But I can guarantee there will be no interference, because I have banned both Marina and Nikki from the building. This will be a 1 on 1 match!" Gail pauses to recollect her thoughts "Secondly, Absolution. You pulled one over on Mickie James last week, but Mickie has a partner for tonight. You thought you would get a handicap match, well you thought wrong. Mickie's partner is here, and Absolution, you will have a tag match with Mickie and her partner, TONIGHT!" (More crowd roaring) "Now, if anybody else thinks they are going to get involved in any other match tonight, you better think twice, because I ready to invoke discipline if this show get out of hand! Now, let's get to it!" (Gail drops the mic and heads out as Renee and Lita talk about what kind of punishment might be in store for anybody that interferes in a match tonight.) (42)

Absolution (Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville) come down to the ring. They are ready for their match, talking amongst themselves on who might be Mickie's mystery opponent. Out comes Mickie James by herself, but she stops halfway down the aisle and points back towards the entrance way... out comes Paige! Paige will team with Mickie James against Absolution, and they are absolutely stunned! This was a poor match, with Paige taking advantage of being the former managers of Absolution. Sonya kept Mickie and Paige off balance with her martial arts kicks.

Late in the match, after Mandy snuck up behind and pulled Mickie off the ring ropes, she got in the ring where Sonya was holding Paige. Mandy went for a kick, but Paige ducked, and Mandy hit Sonya! Paige was able to make the tag, an ill advised tag as Mickie was still shaken up. After a legal tag between Sonya and Mandy, Mandy was able to get Mickie James into a submission hold, and Mickie tapped out, giving Absolution the win, but Sonya clearly did not look happy with Mandy. (48)

Our next match was a WWE Evolution Television Title Match between the champion Nia Jax and challenger Alicia Fox. Nia controlled most of the match, a very short match, as Alicia looked completely lost in the ring. After a couple meltdowns and temper tantrums, Alicia tried to go blow for blow with Nia. Big mistake. It wasn't long before Nia had Alicia down on the mat, forcing her to tap out, as Nia makes her first defense of the WWE Evolution Television Title in very quick fashion. (42)

We go backstage, where The IIconics and The Beautiful People are backstage having a disagreement.

Peyton Royce- "You old ladies are just lucky you won the titles at WWE Evolution Money in the Bank. You don't belong in this company. Eww! Aren't you old as dirt?"

Angel Williams- "Hey! I may be.. older than you two snotty bitches, but guess what. Madison and I kicked your ass once, and we won't hesitate to do it again!

As both teams get ready to come to blows, WWE Evolution security quickly intervenes, getting both teams to go their separate ways. (52)

Next we go to the ring for a grudge match of sorts, as Asuka takes on Shayna Baszler. For the first time ever, at least that I can remember, I actually got a plus in the dirt shirt for a segment being well booked. Usually I get penalties for bad booking decisions. Score one for me! Oh yea, the match itself, well Shayna battled, but Asuka was just too strong, and her in-ring performance was just much more spectacular. Without anybody to interfere, Asuka locked Shayna in the Asuka Lock, getting the win in just about 7 and a half minutes. (54)

Our main event of the evening saw Sasha Banks taking on Becky Lynch. This was a very decent match, as the 2 brutalized each other, both getting in their share of offense. 2 of the top talents in the company, but of course, we couldn't have a complete show without some kind of interference. After a double clothesline that knocked both Becky and Sasha down, Tamina ran into the ring and dropped an elbow on both Becky and Sasha, causing the official to throw the match out. (63)

Renee Young: My god, can't we have 1 single show without some type of interference? This is ridiculous!

Tamina continues to get shots in on both Sasha and Becky, but couldn't keep them down. Both get up looking very upset!

Lita: I have no idea what Tamina is thinking. Does she have a death wish?

With Sasha and Becky both up, they unleash a brutal assault on Tamina, with both hitting their finishing moves, leaving Tamina down and out, as they celebrate in the ring. (49)

Renee Young: That's what Tamina gets for interfering in a great match! We have to go, we'll see you next week! *Fade to black*

Final Show Rating: 56

Head Booker Diary - Week 2, September 2018

-- This weeks episode of WWE Evolution got a 0.49 TV rating, up just a tad from last week. The fans thought this weeks show was better. Decent, but hardly spectacular. Geez, since we've gone to Cult, the fans have gotten tougher! However, we still increased our popularity in 39 regions. So that's good.

-- I'm considering hiring a few extra workers for the main roster to serve as jobbers. Right now 90% of the company is either main eventers, upper midcarders, or midcarders. I need a few more openers and enhancement talents.

-- The first show of our development company, KCW, took place last night. It drew 927 fans and got a show rating of 30. The results are as follows:

Reyna Pink defeated Lacey Evans

Zelina Vega defeated Rachel Summerlyn

Dana Brooke defeated Gionna Daddio

Rosemary defeated Taryn Terrell to win the vacant KCW Title.

Not much to talk about other than that. If anybody has any comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.