Too Into The Game

You know a game is good when you start feeling actual emotions depending on what's happening. I was part of UCR before getting let go. I wasn't fired, they just didn't resign me. I rose as high as a midcarder, busting out C and C+ matches as a rookie. So later I decide to approach every promotion in the game, including UCR. They decide to give me a try out match. A try out! I was actually offended. I mean, I was a friggin' MIDCARDER. So I think I made an enemy out of the owner, but who cares? So insulting. ;)

Yeah, UCR offered me a new contract, but would give me more money. My previous matches had been B and B+ so I decided to tell him to go to hell, now I have a dislike relationship with the owner and they won't hire me back. I'm also friends with CCCC owner, he wasn't gonna re-new my contract, but I told him I'd be back and better than ever. The bastard still hasn't re-hired me though :mad:

I was with DAVE in my first written contract, I won the brass knuckles belt and I held it until my contract ran out, for some reason PHil didnt like me so he booted me and I didnt even take the belt with to the next fed. It Should be an option, Medusa style, rock up at SWF and put my DAVE belt in the trash on live TV. Nice thing is I've gone from a 976 dollars per month in DAVE to 20000 dollars per month at SWF so I'm living large!!!

I think the belt going to another fed thing was discussed in the Modding forum on the 1980s wrestling mod. It'd be too much work to code, and the whole thing of dropping a title in the trash is just an angle in that fed so it wouldn't really matter in the game. Almost every time that's happened in wrestling the fed who's lost their champion to someone else just vacate the belt and pretend it never happened. So your Brass Knuckles belt would probably have just been vacated and a new belt brought in if you physically had it story-wise

Archived