What is your booking process?

Focus on the main event storylines a few months at a time while building up other, younger stars on the lower cards. If a main event guy who's a smidge holder is still around I'll find things to do with them (unless it's like Flair or Sting where they're icons).

Generally when I book shows I do it on the fly barring a few angles I think of in the off-time.

That is a LOT of titles! I hope you invest in gold before getting them made! :p

Bought a bunch from a vending machine in Dubai. :p

But I mainly did that out of necessity. For example, playing real world mods, I like to load my roster full of people with great performance skills and lots of experience (to balance my young lionesses). For the most part, the older workers who fit that bill are luchadoras (Princesa Blanca, Estrellita, La Vaquerita, Princesa Sujei, La Diabolica, Luna Magica, Cynthia & Esther Moreno, etc). With an extremely lucha friendly product (almost a pumped up, modernized LuchaResu) and an abundance of japanese juniors and cruiserweights, lucha titles just make sense. So then I bring in young luchadoras to develop alongside my normal roster.

I make it up as I go along, seat of the pants style. I generally play as small/regional companies, so one show a month and spend most of the month praying that nobody important to the company gets snapped up elsewhere on a written deal.

I keep my monthly shows simple - open the show with an angle setting up the main event, ie face champion thanking the crowd for being there and making them the champion they are, heel challenger steps out and calls the champion a moron for liking the idiots in the crowd. If I've got a heel champion, they'll call the locker room cowards for not having the balls to fight them, until our brave face steps out to defend the honour of the company. Old school as hell, with all the cheap pops you could ever want no matter who the champion is. I'll sprinkle promos, confrontations, etc throughout the show to either further the main event build up or set up my other title matches.

If I'm running storylines, I'll typically have two heels and two faces face off in various combinations over maybe 6 or 7 months - so half a dozen main events. The matches would often run in a sequence something like top face vs no. 2 heel, no. 2 face vs top heel (no. 2 heel kayfabe injures no. 2 face in interference), 2 heels vs top face in a handicap match while no. 2 face is "injured", tag team match once no. 2 face is healed and ending up with top face vs top heel.

I start with a 2 year plan - Who do I want to be on top?

I usually book faction-based organizations so I have a pretty easy time. Knowing who the factions are, and are at war with gives me my booking.

I usually keep a bloated roster and focus on Tag, Tag Triple Threat, and Triple Threat matches. I save One on One matches for The Big Four.

This lets me star my midcarders with upper midcarders, and main eventers with upper midcarders.

I keep a thin top and heavy middle - and no bottom. I have no lower midcarders or beneath.

<p>I book for 5 years, with the names of the wrestlers who will win each titles. I keep the upper card and lower card at 50%, and let the other 50% leave, to bring new blood to my company. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm playing the NWA in 1983, and recreate the best storylines/matches the NWA, WCW, WWF, ECW... did through the years. My company is like an hybrid, with the real wrestling of the NWA, with only the good entertainement of WWF, and the seriousness of AJPW and NJPW. </p><p> </p><p>

Also my titles are the center of my company, not the wrestlers.</p>

I don't really like playing the big companies... normally, i stick with smaller companies.

I really like to have a monthly show basis. Normally i like signing with a provider and i book spot shows.

I book my season finale first then i build up my 'season' from that.