I’m regional in the UK, behind in popularity but catching up to SNP. I’m actually rated higher than them and our shared workers prioritise working for me than SNP. Which is good.

If I was to run on all SNP’s dates and the shared workers pick my company, what should I expect from SNP? Will they declare war? It seems an easy way not to have to offer exclusive contracts.

Any suggestions/tactics appreciated.

They will become hostile very quickly especially if you beat them in regional battles.

On my climb to Cult with PSW every single regional company in the US hated my guts. Mostly COTT promotions

We're not listed as a regional battle. Can you have a regional battle with 2 companies? Does it need a minimum of three? Anyway, we're not listed.

What will happen with a hostile relationship? They sound fun.

If you go to war with them you can do things to hurt their buisness and I'm pretty sure it makes workers that work for both companies to choose one or the other. I haven't played around too much with the other stuff like openly mocking them during events or spreading negative rumors to know the long term effects.