Getting back into it- Dynasty thoughts

Getting back into it- Dynasty thoughts  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Getting back into it- Dynasty thoughts

• Stick with MLW, it was off to a good start with some graphics
    • Try NXT, it's not been done before
    • Create a fed and make it like Euro soccer style with promotion/relegation
    • Other (suggest the mod and promotion)

Hi guys, due to a long work assignment that left me unable to do anything with TEW for almost a month, I am now hopeful to resume playing TEW next week. Although I still won't have a lot of free time, if all goes well I can get in a few posts a week. The question is, where do I resume? I had recently started an MLW dynasty in which I hadn't ran a show yet. It had some graphics. Do I go back to that? Do I start something new? Maybe NXT? Or maybe try something else? I'm going to leave this open through the weekend and then on Monday see where the votes lead. Thanks.

Hi guys, due to a long work assignment that left me unable to do anything with TEW for almost a month, I am now hopeful to resume playing TEW next week. Although I still won't have a lot of free time, if all goes well I can get in a few posts a week. The question is, where do I resume? I had recently started an MLW dynasty in which I hadn't ran a show yet. It had some graphics. Do I go back to that? Do I start something new? Maybe NXT? Or maybe try something else? I'm going to leave this open through the weekend and then on Monday see where the votes lead. Thanks.

MLW sounds cool