Generic Mafia Generic Game Thread

Eternal Phoenix

Occam's razor says Destiny killed TBP. That said, pardon the meta argument, but Destiny's claim sounds more likely to be in a 10 player game than MLT's. With both claiming power roles and not being confident, I'm not risking dropping a vote tonight

So are we like all ice cream flavors?

If so, can I be cookie dough?

I call mint chocolate chip.

I haven't had cookie dough in a while. I'll take Rum and Raisin and of course will be bringing the flava. Shame BHK isn't playing this game.

Was checking out Paws' posts because she hasn't been back yet, and this exchange raises some questions. The thing that bugs me the most is franticloser sounding like he's not sure what townie roles look like, and Paws fishing.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Well, I´m still bit undecided on the Destiny thing, I don´t doubt MLT getting the result she´s claims she had but I do feel that Destiny´s answer could cover that and it´s possible that there´s third party involved. </p><p> </p><p>

Because of that, I´m going to pursue other option at the time being and see if putting a vote to Paws might get her participate a bit more. I´m willing to change my vote later if need arises but this is the way I´m looking at the moment.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Vote: Paws</span></strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zergon" data-cite="Zergon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well, with night write-ups not giving us any leads, I guess it´s time to put questions forward.<p> </p><p> Paws, you have been somewhat quiet so far so I´d like to ask few questions from you:</p><p> </p><p> Do you have any reads you would be willing to share?</p><p> How many scum and how many third parties you think there would be in this game?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And guess I should put my questions to Paws in sight again. Also third question:</p><p> </p><p> What´s your take on Destiny? Scum or not?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ray....What do you think I do? Destiny has not denied he was with TBP how would I know he was there? If you don't buy my claim, you're saying I got pretty lucky on a guess?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Watcher. My guesses for town power would be investigator/cop, role blocker or protector, and the rest vanilla like dead outlaw. Probably 2 power roles.</p><p> </p><p> I think if Destiny is town, then its the scum team casting shade on a good player using a power claim that probably isn't going to be refuted by someone having the same role.</p><p> </p><p> As said, more likely is simply that Destiny is scum and got caught. But I'm not confident enough to vote on it tonight.</p>

<p>So...you doubt my claim...</p><p> </p><p>

I said Destiny was with TBP..he’s dead..</p><p> </p><p>

Destiny does not deny he was with the dead person.</p><p> </p><p>

Yet you think I’m lying about knowing Destiny was there. </p><p> </p><p>

The fact it’s going into the last 11 hours of phase and votes are being split..and other names are being thrown out there with me telling you. I FOLLOWED DESTINY TO TPB. TBP IS DEAD...</p><p> </p><p>

I can’t .... I just can’t ...</p><p> </p><p>

Ray...you say you don’t believe my role is in the game...HOW DO I KNOW DESTINY WAS WITH THE DEAD PERSON? </p><p> </p><p>

Good night.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellshock70" data-cite="hellshock70" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe this is just my nyquil hangover but...<p> </p><p> </p><p> We don't even know what TBP was. No red, no blue, no role. No idea on anything. Or did I miss a write-up? </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> All we can assume is he was town for being the only kill.</p><p> Or is this the nature of this type of generic game to not give info on death?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Like what?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> That one</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellshock70" data-cite="hellshock70" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That one</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I kind of answered. </p><p> </p><p> Judging by the game set up. I doubt town has a kill, and no SK...so it’s almost certain TBP is town.</p><p> </p><p> As fir the lack of info...I’m unsure.</p><p> </p><p> Sorry my head hurts right now with the fact I’ve outted myself day 2 and Destiny has pretty much alibied me with him admitting he was where I said he was, yet no one thinks he killed TBP. I’m baffled, shocked, and pissed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Watcher. My guesses for town power would be investigator/cop, role blocker or protector, and the rest vanilla like dead outlaw. Probably 2 power roles.<p> </p><p> I think if Destiny is town, then its the scum team casting shade on a good player using a power claim that probably isn't going to be refuted by someone having the same role.</p><p> </p><p> As said, more likely is simply that Destiny is scum and got caught. But I'm not confident enough to vote on it tonight.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I get the hesitation I do,but without another viable option, we can't really be sure on who is right. All we know is that Destiny was with TBP, you might say that others could have been there, but we really can't know that, we have one lead, if we don't use it now. MLT would probably get nk and we still lose someone that stuck her neck out for the town. </p><p> </p><p> the more I think about this, the more I feel you are just trying to delay Destiny getting lynched and force us into an indecision. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So...you doubt my claim...<p> </p><p> I said Destiny was with TBP..he’s dead..</p><p> </p><p> Destiny does not deny he was with the dead person.</p><p> </p><p> Yet you think I’m lying about knowing Destiny was there. </p><p> </p><p> The fact it’s going into the last 11 hours of phase and votes are being split..and other names are being thrown out there with me telling you. I FOLLOWED DESTINY TO TPB. TBP IS DEAD...</p><p> </p><p> I can’t .... I just can’t ...</p><p> </p><p> Ray...you say you don’t believe my role is in the game...HOW DO I KNOW DESTINY WAS WITH THE DEAD PERSON? </p><p> </p><p> Good night.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> /nod</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellshock70" data-cite="hellshock70" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That one</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Most likely town, if we speculate too much and without anyway to verify until post game then it just becomes a distraction.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I get the hesitation I do,but without another viable option, we can't really be sure on who is right. All we know is that Destiny was with TBP, you might say that others could have been there, but we really can't know that, we have one lead, if we don't use it now. MLT would probably get nk and we still lose someone that stuck her neck out for the town. <p> </p><p> the more I think about this, the more I feel you are just trying to delay Destiny getting lynched and force us into an indecision. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> /nod</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The problem is I see the scum play here. Accuse someone you want dead with fake evidence. You say they were there, they say they weren't, in theory the town goes along and you lynch a townie, and the town doesn't even realize because the game is dark.</p><p> </p><p> 1 in 6 odds of hitting town power on that front. 1 in 3 if we have 2 power roles. 1 in 9 I suppose for the person they picked targeting the dead person. So 1 in 54, probably 1 in 27 that its a scum play and they got lucky.</p><p> </p><p> Actually doing the numbers talked me into it, its less likely than it feels.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Vote: Destiny</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> And on that note, I'm going to sleep, my daughter will be up in about 6 hours.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So...<em><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>you doubt my claim</strong></span></em>...<p> </p><p> I said Destiny was with TBP..he’s dead..</p><p> </p><p> Destiny does not deny he was with the dead person.</p><p> </p><p> Yet you think I’m lying about knowing Destiny was there. </p><p> </p><p> The fact it’s going into the last 11 hours of phase and votes are being split..and other names are being thrown out there with me telling you. I FOLLOWED DESTINY TO TPB. TBP IS DEAD...</p><p> </p><p> I can’t .... I just can’t ...</p><p> </p><p> Ray...you say you don’t believe my role is in the game...HOW DO I KNOW DESTINY WAS WITH THE DEAD PERSON? </p><p> </p><p> Good night.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I think I missed a role claim somewhere.</p>

<p>Let's weigh up the pros and cons. If you lynch me then I'm gone but you still won't be sure of my alignment and there will still be kills every night, and you'll be down the most active townie with an ability that has yet to be counterclaimed. My reasons for targeting TBP have already been explained and I hinted at it in the thread before MLT revealed anything.</p><p> </p><p>

Keep me alive and I can continue to help push the town forward throughout the day and use my ability on anyone we feel suspicious, or even not roleblock at all if you're worried about me blocking townies. Any investigators or watchers feel free to check me out if you want to be sure about me. Look at the votes on me, they may all be townies but there is scum there somewhere I'm fairly certain. Also, there are still two players who haven't posted today. Shouldn't we be looking into other directions? I've been looking forward to this game for a long time and want to lead the town but it will be frustrating to get mislycnched due to unfortunate and unlucky circumstances.</p>

<p><span style="font-size:24px;">Lynch has been achieved!</span></p><p> </p><p>

Day 2</p><p> </p><p>

Lots of talk, but the testimony of someone who claimed to be an eyewitness eventually condemned Destiny to swing from the nearest tall tree/lamppost/giant statue.</p><p> </p><p>

Destiny is dead.</p><p> </p><p>

Destiny (4) - Leion, franticloser, moon lit tears, Rayalek</p><p>

Rayalek (1) - Destiny</p><p>

Paws (1) - Zergon</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now Night Phase Two. You have until 12:00 EST (16:00 GMT) Sunday Sept 29 2019, to send in your night actions. Please send them to EternalPhoenix </strong><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">AND </span></strong><strong>theoutlaw321. That is all.</strong></p>