1. 1. L2G Idea Poll

• United States
    • Canada
    • Mexico
    • British Isles
    • Japan
    • Europe
    • Australia

I'm wanting to do a L2G save on the forums here. This will be a true to L2G as I will be starting out on Rock Hard mode so a Local company with only 2,500 bucks in the bank. This will take place using the Sept 2019 RWC mod. My user character will be myself and will be handling the role of a Role Agent and Owner. I will be building a roster and going from local event in venues that might only hold 100 trying to break through and make it to the big time. Here is where you come in. You get to vote and choose what region I will be starting in. All 7 major regions are available to vote for and I will be choosing which region to start in that area voted. Also a feature to make it feel more realistic I will be posting monthly updates of all news for that specific region about the talent and companies in that area.

I'd recommend importing the Australasian Workers from the Who into RWC. The Who's people have pretty base level average stats so they wont be overpowered but in Australasias case it will add the kind of extra body numbers that make that region feel more alive. There's a tiny bit of fiddling moving over pics if you aren't using the pack that The WHO uses (with lots more workers) but it will make the game a lot more immersive. If you don't you will probably find that you have pretty limited choices in terms of who you can use and minimal one night enhancement talent hires.