Book a Fight for Later

I would like the ability to book a fight between fighters that currently are recovering or where one of them is recovering and have it be accepted but pending. That way I could add it to a fight via drop down once both fighters are recovered and able to get enough rest to where they would be willing to fight. I feel like I come up with ideas for fights all the time after someone has a matchup but I can't book them due to one having a recovery period. I play so slow that I often forget about these matchups once both fighters are beyond their recovery period.

<p>To add on to this: </p><p>

What irks me the most about this game is that you already know when a fighter will be available after their after-fight period, accounting the camp time and injury time included.</p><p>

But you cannot book any fights whatsoever till they are done with that after-fight period.</p><p> </p><p>

Please allow players the option to ignore that ban on booking during the after-fight period, thanks.</p><p>

Yes, I know they have x injury recovery time, y camp time, and z after-fight time. Just let me book them for after xyz time.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zangi" data-cite="Zangi" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47089" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To add on to this: <p> What irks me the most about this game is that you already know when a fighter will be available after their after-fight period, accounting the camp time and injury time included.</p><p> But you cannot book any fights whatsoever till they are done with that after-fight period.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What I've found works well for me is cutting down the recuperation time in the fight settings menu. </p><p> </p><p> You can even turn it off, but I set it to either "Less Severe" or "Much Less Severe"</p>

• 2 weeks later...