Fight Club Pro - Making Them UK Number 1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prelims

Prelim Match 1 - AJ Anderson Vs Alan Lee Travis Vs Big T Justice Vs Danny Hudson Vs Dowie Jones Vs Dragon Emperor

Prelim Match 2 - Chuck Mambo Vs Danny Jones Vs Drew Parker Vs Jack Jester Vs Jack Turner Vs Johnny Idol

Prelim Match 3 - 4 Vs 4 Match - Sid Sicila, Shay Purser, Sam Gradwell & Ray Johnson Vs Zak Zodiac, William Eavor, Saxon Huxley & Sam Doyle

Main Show Matches

Dream Team Invitational Qualifier Match - Tyler Bate & WALTER Vs Trent Seven & Timothy Thatcher

Match 2 - Bryan Danielson Vs Zack Sabre Jnr

Match 3 - Jushin Thunder Liger Vs Chris Brookes

Match 4 - FCP Tag Team Title Match - Aussie Open Vs London Riots

Main Event - Will Ospreay Vs Teddy Hart

<p>happy you are still doing this.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Prelim Match 1 - <strong>AJ Anderson</strong> Vs Alan Lee Travis Vs Big T Justice Vs Danny Hudson Vs Dowie Jones Vs Dragon Emperor</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Prelim Match 2 - Chuck Mambo Vs Danny Jones Vs Drew Parker Vs Jack Jester Vs Jack Turner Vs <strong>Johnny Idol</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Prelim Match 3 - 4 Vs 4 Match - Sid Sicila, Shay Purser, Sam Gradwell & Ray Johnson Vs <strong>Zak Zodiac, William Eavor, Saxon Huxley & Sam Doyle</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Main Show Matches</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Dream Team Invitational Qualifier Match - <strong>Tyler Bate & WALTER</strong> Vs Trent Seven & Timothy Thatcher</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Match 2 - <strong>Bryan Danielson</strong> Vs Zack Sabre Jnr</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Match 3 - Jushin Thunder Liger Vs <strong>Chris Brookes</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Match 4 - FCP Tag Team Title Match - Aussie Open Vs <strong>London Riots</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Main Event - <strong>Will Ospreay</strong> Vs Teddy Hart</p>

FCP Inifinity Episode 12 - UK Vs The World

Tx4xdN6.jpg

Prelims

Prelim Match 1 - AJ Anderson Vs Alan Lee Travis Vs Big T Justice Vs Danny Hudson Vs Dowie Jones Vs Dragon Emperor

This was a match to showcase some of the unknown British guys I had posted about before.

Alan Travis won with the Travis Effect in a 9 minute match.

dzPx2Ug.jpg

Match Rating - 35

Prelim Match 2 - Chuck Mambo Vs Danny Jones Vs Drew Parker Vs Jack Jester Vs Jack Turner Vs Johnny Idol

Jack Jester was the victor winning with the Running Knee in a match that lasted just over 9 minutes, Danny Jones and Drew Parker put in a good performance.

wXxtK9i.jpg

Match Rating - 43

Prelim Match 3 - 4 Vs 4 Match - Sid Sicila, Shay Purser, Sam Gradwell & Roy Johnson Vs Zak Zodiac, William Eaver, Saxon Huxley & Sam Doyle

William Eavor got the victory for his team with the Popish Hammer in a 10 minute match, Saxon Huxley was the best worker in the match.

wSJZBkc.jpg

Match Rating - 38

Main Show Matches

Match 1 - Tyler Bate & WALTER Vs Trent Seven & Timothy Thatcher

In a match pitting partners against each as you can imagine partners were hesitant to fight each other. It was WALTER who showed how it was done by chopping Timoth Thatcher who bounced out of the ring.

ZhOSSgN.jpg54rUV1s.jpg

In the end Tyler and Trent went at it in the name of seeing who is the best, after a back and forth match between the two with many near falls Trent being the crafty vetern managed to pin Tyler with a quick cradle

Match Rating - 47

After the match Tyler and Trent shake hands but get attacked by WALTER & Timothy Thatcher.

ekdWucK.jpg

Match 2 - Bryan Danielson Vs Zack Sabre Jnr

In a match that was very technical based and hard hitting with probably a 100 submissions in the match.

dpaYZer.jpgLRnhNSC.jpgqLL049X.jpg

In the end after 17 minutes of hard hitting action Bryan Danielson locked in the NO Lock and Zack reluctantly tapped out. Zack Sabre Jnr was angry with himself when the match ended but he did shake Danielson's hand.

GaRYWzd.jpg

Match Rating - 75

Match 3 - Jushin Thunder Liger Vs Chris Brookes

In a short match Jushin Thunder Liger thwarted Chris Brookes's cheating ways. He managed to get the win with the Brainbuster in a match lasting just under 10 minutes.

WYEiY6F.jpga1KTvKN.jpg

Match Rating - 48

Match 4 - FCP Tag Team Title Match - Aussie Open Vs London Riots

Aussie Open had their hands full with London Riots, Riots was in control for most of the match and nearly won the titles but Fletchers leg was on the ropes. In the end Aussie Open won when Kyle Fletcher had his feet on the ropes pinning Rob Lynch for the victory. Aussie Open fled from the ring with the belts.

QM4iZW8.png

Match Rating - 54

Before the match PAC cuts a promo backstage saying how much he hates Will Ospreay and how much he wants to take the FCP Heavyweight title off him.

WEIawar.jpg

Main Event - FCP Heavyweight Title Match - Will Ospreay Vs Teddy Hart

Teddy Hart accompanied by his cats comes into the ring and gets a great reaction from the FCP crowd.

Will Ospreay looks focused and wanting to end the match as early as possible doing all of his big moves as quickly as possible until Teddy Hart slams Ospreay into the corner post and works on Ospreay's shoulder.

Despite being hurt Ospreay slowly regains control and ends the match with the Storm Breaker in the 15th minute mark.

WZY6LyF.jpg

Match Rating - 62

End Of Show Notes

I have a new record attendance due to changing venue to the actual real life venue for FCP shows called the Staircase. My new attendance is 847 people.

I got a show rating of 64, I also improved the company's popularity in 5 regions.

Prediction Results

JoshBrady91 - 5 out of 8

Aurora - 5 out of 8

Alpha2117 - 4 out of 8

Anaddeo89 - 3 out of 8

Thanks again to everyone who did their predictions and kind feedback.

A new look on FCP! I did not read every old show, maybe i will do it later, so i'm not invested in the stories atm. I really like Danny Jones and Drew Parker, think that Jester is a decent brawling hardcore dude but less talented than Jones f.e.

Main show matches looking good, jeez. Danielson vs. Zack: I saw that match at 16 Carat in 2009, Danielson was in his best shape while Zack was young af. Would have love to see that match with a 2008 Danielson and a 2019/20 Zack !

Are you ignoring the WWE allignment? Cheers!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CGN91" data-cite="CGN91" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47305" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A new look on FCP! I did not read every old show, maybe i will do it later, so i'm not invested in the stories atm. I really like Danny Jones and Drew Parker, think that Jester is a decent brawling hardcore dude but less talented than Jones f.e.<p> </p><p> Main show matches looking good, jeez. Danielson vs. Zack: I saw that match at 16 Carat in 2009, Danielson was in his best shape while Zack was young af. Would have love to see that match with a 2008 Danielson and a 2019/20 Zack !</p><p> </p><p> Are you ignoring the WWE allignment? Cheers!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In the game there is no alignment between FCP and WWE even through there is sort of a alliance but its not as obvious as it is with PROGRESS and ICW.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">FCP Dream Team Invitational Line Up</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Pre Show 20 Man Battle Royal </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

List Of Entrants</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>AJ Anderson</strong></p><p><strong>

Alan Lee Travis</strong></p><p><strong>

Big T Justice</strong></p><p><strong>

Chuck Mambo</strong></p><p><strong>

Dan Maloney</strong></p><p><strong>

Danny Duggan</strong></p><p><strong>

Danny Hudson</strong></p><p><strong>

Danny Jones</strong></p><p><strong>

Dowie Jones</strong></p><p><strong>

Dragon Emperor</strong></p><p><strong>

Drew Parker</strong></p><p><strong>

Grado</strong></p><p><strong>

Jack Turner</strong></p><p><strong>

Jo FX</strong></p><p><strong>

Joel Redman</strong></p><p><strong>

Johnny Idol</strong></p><p><strong>

Levi Muir</strong></p><p><strong>

Lucas Archer</strong></p><p><strong>

Lucas Steel</strong></p><p><strong>

Luke "Dragon" Phoenix</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Due to scheduling issues, Austin Aries, Tyler Bate, WALTER, Trent Seven & Timothy Thatcher are unavailable so I have had to bring some teams out of nowhere to complete tonight.</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Bryan Danielson is available and will have a mystery partner.</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>I am having 3 Qualifying Tag Team matches, the winners of these 3 matches go into a 3 way tag team match for the Dream Team Invitational Trophy</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Dream Team Invitational Qualifying Match 1(Also FCP Tag Team Title Match) - Aussie Open Vs The Briscoes </strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Dream Team Invitational Qualifying Match 2 - The Steiner Brothers Vs Private Party</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Dream Team Invitational Qualifying Match 3 - Bryan Danielson & ??? Vs BLKOUT(Ruckus & Sabian)</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Eddie Edwards Vs Chris Brookes</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Nick Aldis Vs Marty Scurll</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dream Team Invitational Final - Who do you think will win the whole thing ?</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Feel free to post your predictions, I will probably post the results over the weekend.</strong></p>

Predictions

Dan Maloney, Danny Duggan, Danny Hudson, Danny Jones
Damn you should make a Dan Danny Faction!

Battle Royal - Levi Muir

Aussie Open Vs The Briscoes

The Steiner Brothers Vs Private Party

Bryan Danielson & ??? (Spanky/Brian Kendrick) Vs BLKOUT(Ruckus & Sabian)

Eddie Edwards Vs Chris Brookes

Nick Aldis Vs Marty Scurll

Dream Team Invitational Final - Who do you think will win the whole thing? It's a shame there are no British teams involved in the Dream Team Invitational. I have a feeling you will go with The Steiner Brothers, but I don't want to pick them, so I will say The Briscoes.

Dream Team Invitational Final - Aussie Open!

Battle Royal - Dowie Jones

Dream Team Invitational Qualifying Match 1(Also FCP Tag Team Title Match) - Aussie Open Vs The Briscoes

Dream Team Invitational Qualifying Match 2 - The Steiner Brothers Vs Private Party

Dream Team Invitational Qualifying Match 3 - Bryan Danielson & ??? Vs BLKOUT(Ruckus & Sabian)

Dream Team Invitational Final - Who do you think will win the whole thing ? Danielson & Partner

Damn you should make a Dan Danny Faction!

Battle Royal - Levi Muir

Dream Team Invitational Final - Who do you think will win the whole thing? It's a shame there are no British teams involved in the Dream Team Invitational. I have a feeling you will go with The Steiner Brothers, but I don't want to pick them, so I will say The Briscoes.

I am tempted to do a tag team with Danny Jones & Dowie Jones.

Yeah I would of liked some British Tag Teams involved but other then the Billington brothers there wasn't many teams available that would of stood out due to them working for other promotions.

I might see what I can do about it though and might change some things about as I do want to try showcase the British wrestlers more.

Screw it when I get home I am going to change a few things. Sorry guys but what Josh said made me think so I will do the amended line up tonight.
I like the Billington Brothers. I remember when William Eaver & Chuck Mambo were known as "Sweet Jesus", you could always team them together again.

So after what Josh saida bout no British tag teams I decided to start again with the line up.So here is the new line up.

FCP Dream Team Invitational Line Up

Pre Show 20 Man Battle Royal

List Of Entrants

AJ Anderson

Alan Lee Travis

Big T Justice

Chuck Mambo

Dan Maloney

Danny Duggan

Danny Hudson

Danny Jones

Dowie Jones

Dragon Emperor

Drew Parker

Grado

Jack Turner

Jo FX

Joel Redman

Johnny Idol

Levi Muir

Lucas Archer

Lucas Steel

Luke "Dragon" Phoenix

Due to scheduling issues, Austin Aries, Tyler Bate, WALTER, Trent Seven & Timothy Thatcher are unavailable so I have had to bring some teams out of nowhere to complete tonight.

Bryan Danielson is available and will have a mystery partner.

FCP Dream Team Invitational Qualifier Match 1 - FCP Tag Team Title Match - Aussie Open Vs London Riots Vs The Hunter Brothers Vs The Briscoes

FCP Dream Team Invitational Qualifier Match 2 - The Steiner Brothers Vs The Private Party Vs The Dynamite Kids(Mark & Thomas Billington) Vs The Tate Twins (Brent & Brandon Tate aka The Boys in ROH)

FCP Dream Team Invitational Qualifier Match 3 - Bryan Danielson & ??? Vs BLKOUT Vs The UK Hooligans (Roy & Zak Knight) Vs David Starr & Mark Haskins

Match 4 - Eddie Edwards Vs Chris Brookes

Match 5 - Nick Aldis Vs Marty Scurll

Main Event - Dream Invitational Final - Who Will Win ???

Pre Show 20 Man Battle Royal = Grado

FCP Dream Team Invitational Qualifier Match 1 - FCP Tag Team Title Match - Aussie Open Vs London Riots Vs The Hunter Brothers Vs The Briscoes

FCP Dream Team Invitational Qualifier Match 2 - The Steiner Brothers Vs The Private Party Vs The Dynamite Kids(Mark & Thomas Billington) Vs The Tate Twins (Brent & Brandon Tate aka The Boys in ROH)

FCP Dream Team Invitational Qualifier Match 3 - Bryan Danielson & ??? Vs BLKOUT Vs The UK Hooligans (Roy & Zak Knight) Vs David Starr & Mark Haskins

Main Event - Dream Invitational Final - Who Will Win ??? Bryan Danielson & ???

Pre Show 20 Man Battle Royal = Danny Jones

Main Event - Dream Invitational Final - Who Will Win ??? Bryan Danielson & ???