Killing the Business Mod (HYPE for TEW 2020)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple quick things, missing from NXT roster unless I cannot see them:

Malcolm Bivens

Brendan Vink

Cezar Bonini

Danny Burch (double checked and it looks like I missed him as he is only able to work British Isles)

Isaiah "Swerve" Scott (double checked and for some reason he is written rather than developmental contract)

Tino Sabbatelli

Zack Gibson

Aliyah

Kacy catanzaro

Kayden Carter

Mercedes Martinez

Chase Parker

Daniel Vidot

Dio Madden

Dorian Mak

Jeet Rama

Matt Martel

Rik Bugez

Briana Brandy

Karen Q

Jessi Kamea

Kavita Devi

All of these people are regular at live events or on tv and should be added I feel. There are also a number of workers in the performance centre should be added especially those who have been there a while as we could soon be seeing those on NXT TV

NXT UK has workers missing but I am not able to got through and look to list them at the minute. A good resource is the WWE Personnel Wikipedia page as it lists everyone currently on the roster.

Going back I realise I missed some people as I started as WWE to take a look and for some reason their contracts were not developmental like Devlin. I appreciate some of the UK guys in particular also work Progress etc but for game world integrity I would personally have everyone who is on a developmental on one, maybe on a loan at progress or other british promotions that use them as Devlin for example is Cruiserweight champion so it seems a little odd he is only on a PPA so could not be called for a main roster appearance.

Outside of those couple of things I am looking forward to when this is out for 2020 :)

A few AEW things:

Sammy is definitely star material. Not sure where the D comes from, but he has shown tremendous upside in The Inner Circle, specifically in his package promo work. Speaking of packages, C+ sex appeal is a crime.

Private Party should be in the lower midcard or midcard range. Definitely not enhancement talent.

Trent Barreta is simply "Trent" in AEW.

Britt Baker has been killing it on the mic since her turn, so maybe a bump on her heel work is in order.

Some Impact notes:

Women's wrestling needs to be integrated or every time you run a inter-gender match you get penalized.

Brian Cage needs removing as his contract finished up after Hard To Kill.

Sami Callihan shouldn't have an absence as he returned on 31/3 with a hacker gimmick.

Caleb Konley needs either removing or changing to Suicide as he is not the one behind the mask (although it's not been confirmed who is).

Su Yung should be changed to Suzie and set to split personality gimmick as she has recently brought it back.

Look through the thread, it's a skin he's making but it's far from complete so don't expect it until 2020.

I checked it out, and was intendeing on continuing it, but found no psd files in the background folder. I wish he can supply me with the files and templates he used so I can continue it

WWE has come to terms on the release of Drake Maverick (James Curtin), Curt Hawkins (Brian Myers), Karl Anderson (Chad Allegra), Luke Gallows (Drew Hankinson), Heath Slater (Heath Miller), Eric Young (Jeremy Fritz), EC3 (Michael Hutter) and Lio Rush (Lionel Green). We wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

Full list of WWE releases today.

Maria Kanellis

Mike Kanellis

Rowan

Sarah Logan

Mike Chioda (referee)

Primo

Epico

Billy Kidman (producer)

Pat Buck (producer)

Shawn Daivari (producer)

Scott Armstrong (producer)

Sarah Stock (producer)

Heath Slater

Kurt Angle (producer)

Shane Helms (producer)

Dave Finlay (producer)

Lance Storm (producer)

Mike Rotunda (producer)

Aiden English

Eric Young

Drake Maverick

Curt Hawkins

Karl Anderson

Luke Gallows

EC3

Lio Rush

Sounds like Rusev is also gone.

And technically the producers at least have been furloughed rather than released. Some of them are quite likely to be back after things get back to normal.

The amount of work put into this is phenomenal and probably my favourite RW mod out at the minute. For my own personal save I'm going to be making a lot of British wrestler cuts over the coming weeks (love the style). On another note I guess it's impossible to have free pictures due to the style of the cuts?

Hey Man Nice Pack .... Quick question though, How do I create the Names? I wanted to create new pics for Charlotte and Drew and others, however I can't edit the names in the psd file, so I guessed it is an image ... Is it true? and if so how can I make similar names myself?????

THANK U IN ADVANCE!!

Hey Man Nice Pack .... Quick question though, How do I create the Names? I wanted to create new pics for Charlotte and Drew and others, however I can't edit the names in the psd file, so I guessed it is an image ... Is it true? and if so how can I make similar names myself?????

THANK U IN ADVANCE!!

You need to install the font, that will allow you to edit the text

The amount of work put into this is phenomenal and probably my favourite RW mod out at the minute. For my own personal save I'm going to be making a lot of British wrestler cuts over the coming weeks (love the style). On another note I guess it's impossible to have free pictures due to the style of the cuts?

That's true, I did have an idea of cutting pictures of relatively unknown wrestlers, importing all the c-verse yet to debut workers, giving them a random name and assigning them a picture so that the game didn't need to generate new workers