Killing the Business Mod (HYPE for TEW 2020)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's true, I did have an idea of cutting pictures of relatively unknown wrestlers, importing all the c-verse yet to debut workers, giving them a random name and assigning them a picture so that the game didn't need to generate new workers</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sounds really good! I'm looking into making a ton of cuts of UK wrestlers in that style as it's so aesthetically pleasing.</p>

You need to install the font, that will allow you to edit the text

I did install the font, still the names in the template appear as a whole layer that the text within can't be edited ... I can insert text as a new layer but not edit the already available one within the template ... Am I doing something wrong?

Killing the Business Mod by gazwefc

WzyCERA.jpg

This current day real world mod is scheduled for release alongside TEW 2020. It is a smaller mod than the other real world mods currently available but with the extreme emphasis on accuracy of stats, popularity and in game balance.

I have only added workers and companies I have a good deal of knowledge about to prevent inaccurate stats.

Current worker numbers 1328

The mod features the below Promotions:

America

WWE

NXT

AEW

Impact Wrestling

ROH

MLW

NWA

WW

PWG

GCW

Mexico

AAA

CMLL

Japan

NJPW

NOAH

Stardom

AJPW

England

Progress

RPW

NXT UK

Stats have been assigned based on the worker search parameters of TEW 2016 as listed below:

90 = Excellent

80 = Great

70 = Good

55 = Decent

45 = Not Awful

30 = Awful

BETA RELEASE

Data (06/04/20) BETA - https://www.mediafire.com/file/fvhz2athhn491lm/KTB2020post.rar/file

Pic Pack (06/04/20) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/cfe68pecbzut21j/2020Alt.rar/file

Thanks to everybody who have commented, shared their thoughts/feedback etc. All the guys that did some testing and fedback their findings. Credit to Forlan whos TEW 2013 real world mod was used as the original base for this mod.

I might be biased but I think Dragon Gate should be on the mod alongside CHIKARA

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KillVisionPlays" data-cite="KillVisionPlays" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I might be biased but I think Dragon Gate should be on the mod alongside CHIKARA</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think the aim of this mod is to only include workers and promotions gazwefc83 knows enough about to do justice. My understanding is that if a Company is not included it is more to do with knowledge of the promotion than popularity of it.</p>

Is it possible to run this in the TEW2020 demo? I tried changing the start date to January but it gives a number of contract-related errors.

I'm new to these games so wanted to test it with some more familiar names before purchasing.

You can put the date forward to Jan 21

But there are issues with loan contracts in TEW 2020 that need fixing first for the game to run properly

I will probably do my best to hold off playing the demo. Famous last words with lockdown active :D

What are your early thoughts from a modding perspective Gaz? Step forward, step back, too early to say?

The editor is nice, very user friendly once you get used it to. The actual game seems a step back in terms of being user friendly, you can no longer scroll with the arrow keys, you can't filter angles by type and because you can't scroll with arrow keys you have to use the mouse and click each one to find what you need, grades have been completely removed. Iv given up for now, I'll keep checking back to see if any fixes have been patched in.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The editor is nice, very user friendly once you get used it to. The actual game seems a step back in terms of being user friendly, you can no longer scroll with the arrow keys, you can't filter angles by type and because you can't scroll with arrow keys you have to use the mouse and click each one to find what you need, grades have been completely removed. Iv given up for now, I'll keep checking back to see if any fixes have been patched in.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That is a bit of shame. I was reading the discussion thread and there does seem to be a few bits that people do not like. I thought you could fix the arrow key scrolling by changing a setting in the options, could be wrong though.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can put the date forward to Jan 21<p> </p><p> But there are issues with loan contracts in TEW 2020 that need fixing first for the game to run properly</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the advice! There were 9 remaining errors so I deleted some of the non-exclusive contracts or modified their exclusivity (and reactivated the Bella Twins).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="OTTAPPS" data-cite="OTTAPPS" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With the full version being pushed back I crumbled and installed the trial.<p> </p><p> Do want any potential errors or corrections to be posted Gaz?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes please, that would be great</p>

AEW

Leva Bates to manage Peter Avalon (and vice versa).

Brandi Rhodes to manage QT Marshall

Brandi Rhodes to manage Dustin Rhodes

Taz should have Manager removed as one of his roles

Arn Anderson should manage Cody (Perhaps you could argue Brandi is his main manager, but I think he would have been in the corner if it wasn’t for travel restrictions)

I’d have Taz & Excalibur on Commentary for AEW Dark – At the moment its all over the place, but this was the normal set up before.

Add Cody Vance (known as Preston Vance in AEW) as a worker, contracted to AEW & have him join Dark Order Stable

Change DDP to Face

Change QT Marshall to Face

Quite a bit of work on the Broadcaster front, they now have a Broadcaster Type which should match what they are (YouTube North America for example is listed as Terrestrial Free-to-Air rather than an Internet type).

Another thing to look at maybe is the Stable Members and their roles. You can now assign Leaders, Muscle etc.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D16NJD16" data-cite="D16NJD16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any new angles in this one Gaz or the same angles pack everyone uses basically?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The way the game currently uses angles in terms of not being able to search by what they are rated on, I'm going to just be using freestyle angles, but I'll leave the default ones in for anybody that wants to use them</p>