2008: Fearless '08 Real World Data

FCW should be based in South East, not great lakes. Their open date should be June 2007

Rycklon Stephens birthday should be April 1978 and debut should be June 2007.

Worker performance skills need a look at all around. Same with star quality and menace. Enjoying this so far though. Thanks for all the hard work.

Yeah all workers are pretty high, I guess thats just how the mod was made back then. I have gone through and edited a lot of star quality and sex appeal, admittedly not menace, but obviously there are a whole load of wrestlers I dont get round to. Stats will just be an on going thing I probably wont get round to that too much unless people give me specifics like "tune down the majority of ROH workers" or "Chikara are OP look at stats and pop" as opposed to "Worker performance skills need a look at all around".

I'll fix the FCW and Stephens stuff.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoying this mod, keep up the good work! Not updated it since the second update, my only note was some of the ROH guys were maybe a bit too high? But a minor point if anything.

Yeah if you look a bit further up I talk about ROH only being regional but getting like card of the year with a 97 so they definitely need adjusting. Like I said this mod is an adaption of a very old one so 95% of the stats havent been adjusted or set by me.

• 3 weeks later...
The only problem I have come across is when I go to change a worker's pic all the options are blacked/grayed out and I can't move down the list

Usually that means you have too many pictures in your people folder. Try deleting it and re downloading the most up to date people pack.