2008: Fearless '08 Real World Data

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie, I'm devastated to see the kyky photo cut background. I thought we had killed that off for good.

Hi. I'm the dude who did all the title updating (and will fix up the things I missed once Lukke hands me the database again) so I talk with Lukke on a pretty regular basis.

The dude wishes he didn't have to use kyky. But ya can't exactly make thousands of replacement pictures willy nilly. That would be a huge undertaking.

So sadly we gotta try and live with it.

Hi. I'm the dude who did all the title updating (and will fix up the things I missed once Lukke hands me the database again) so I talk with Lukke on a pretty regular basis.

The dude wishes he didn't have to use kyky. But ya can't exactly make thousands of replacement pictures willy nilly. That would be a huge undertaking.

So sadly we gotta try and live with it.

Maybe I can help. I d o cuts, and I have a huge database of photos.There aren't many workers that have kyky cuts, but not the organic style cuts that are popular these days. When I did something similar on a 2007 mod, I replaced the picture pack with the Super Awesome Modern Pack, and it only said 49 workers didnt have pictures. So i then went in the Kyky folder, and assigned it for those workers.

Maybe I can help. I d o cuts, and I have a huge database of photos.There aren't many workers that have kyky cuts, but not the organic style cuts that are popular these days. When I did something similar on a 2007 mod, I replaced the picture pack with the Super Awesome Modern Pack, and it only said 49 workers didnt have pictures. So i then went in the Kyky folder, and assigned it for those workers.

Wouldnt using SAMP for a 2007 mod make all of the pictures a lot more modern than they should be

If by chance you need any help with that picture pack, I've managed to collect every KyKy Worker/Logo/Broadcaster/Etc. I could over the years and would be more than willing to .rar it for you. You may find a few duplicates, but for a mod like this, you'll find plenty of throwback images that may patch up the otherwise blacked out worker images that don't have a picture attached to them.

So far I'm digging this mod though! I'm a big fan of KYKY. Always have been to be honest lol. I don't see any major mistakes. I forgot how stacked of a roster TNA had at this time. Jesus. Makes you wonder how they didn't succeed! Obviously we know why but still lol.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="isarealhebrew" data-cite="isarealhebrew" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47350" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am also a Shelley mark, so glad to see him in so many Top 5's. What are Danielson's stats that he's left out of all of ROH's though? Dude was on top of his game at this time (unless of course he was injured)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He starts with a concussion hence why he isnt on the lists.</p>

I found it interesting that in one single game it had Taker, HBK, HHH, & Batista as in time decline. Taker didn't really start that til 2011. HBK never hit it before 2010. HHH is still pretty solid to this day. Dave probably didn't hit it til 2014. I might suggest to go in and set certain guys decline age.

NEW UPDATE

New update on the main page. Here is a few in the new update:

Added Ashley Flair with alter ego, Alexa Bliss, Bayley

Gave Sasha her alter ego all with potentials

Added Nikki and Brie alter egos

Aaron Stevens, ACH, AJ Styles, Adam Cole, Ace Romero and Adam Page agers

Deleted a bunch of black stand in pictures from the pack

Added Ashley Flair relationship with Ric

Corrected WWE workers momentum

Corrected TNA workers momentum

Ive set Tron to Northern Irish

Made Hardcore Holly a face

Lowered Matt Bentley stats

Set Orange Cassidys CZW picture

Deleted PWU, NCW, RQW, Baja and IGF

Added Cheerleader Melissa to TNA as Raisha Saeed

Deleted a few people who are out of the biz, retired or on hiatus as well as a few non wrestlers

Set home bases and body typed to a lot of the out of the biz, retired or on hiatus people as well as a I believe all of the non wrestlers (Refs, Commentators, Road Agents ect.)

And started to set homebases / Body Types for more wrestlers

WWE start with $10mil

TNA figure head is Kurt Angle for 6 months

HBK, HHH, Big Dave and Taker decline ages set

Amazing Kong picture set in TNA

A few races fixed

Raspy has also done a bunch of work on the ol titles

2615 workers in the data, 57 of them set to debut.

Id recommend deleting your people pack for the mod and replacing it with this one as I've deleted a bunch of place holders.

I wanted to get this out to fix a lot of initial issues after the launch. I have no idea how long it will be till the next update I guess it depends on feedback/if anyone posts any fixes or issues.

NEW UPDATE

New update on the main page. Here is a few in the new update:

Added Ashley Flair with alter ego, Alexa Bliss, Bayley

Gave Sasha her alter ego all with potentials

Added Nikki and Brie alter egos

Aaron Stevens, ACH, AJ Styles, Adam Cole, Ace Romero and Adam Page agers

Deleted a bunch of black stand in pictures from the pack

Added Ashley Flair relationship with Ric

Corrected WWE workers momentum

Corrected TNA workers momentum

Ive set Tron to Northern Irish

Made Hardcore Holly a face

Lowered Matt Bentley stats

Set Orange Cassidys CZW picture

Deleted PWU, NCW, RQW, Baja and IGF

Added Cheerleader Melissa to TNA as Raisha Saeed

Deleted a few people who are out of the biz, retired or on hiatus as well as a few non wrestlers

Set home bases and body typed to a lot of the out of the biz, retired or on hiatus people as well as a I believe all of the non wrestlers (Refs, Commentators, Road Agents ect.)

And started to set homebases / Body Types for more wrestlers

WWE start with $10mil

TNA figure head is Kurt Angle for 6 months

HBK, HHH, Big Dave and Taker decline ages set

Amazing Kong picture set in TNA

A few races fixed

Raspy has also done a bunch of work on the ol titles

2615 workers in the data, 57 of them set to debut.

Id recommend deleting your people pack for the mod and replacing it with this one as I've deleted a bunch of place holders.

I wanted to get this out to fix a lot of initial issues after the launch. I have no idea how long it will be till the next update I guess it depends on feedback/if anyone posts any fixes or issues.

Excellent man! Who all did you delete from the database then? I'll be giving you updates. Idk what the Japan scene looks like since I'm not familiar with it. Hopefully others help too.

Also Lukke, DO NOT stop working on this mod. I am very interested. I am gonna play through on the new update but I wanna see this for 2020. Would this convert just fine to 2020 since it's a 2010?

Excellent man! Who all did you delete from the database then? I'll be giving you updates. Idk what the Japan scene looks like since I'm not familiar with it. Hopefully others help too.

A bunch of no name announcers, non wrestlers and people who never came back to the biz are leaving in the 90s. Mostly people without contracts or pictures. I mean the continuation of working on the mod usually depends on getting feedback. After a while I get stagnant and never know what needs fixing so feedback is usually pretty essential. It should convert to 2020 it would need work before releasing but it should work.

I didn't look too deep at the previous version, but given this was a 2010 mod and Sex Appeal got seriously overhauled in TEW, you probably need to go over that with a fine-toothed comb. Angelina Love and Jackie Gayda were both under 30s for instance which I'm pretty sure that wasn't accurate the moment they turned 18:D, and there are others in the 50s that are way hotter than that. Gail Kim's stats were way too low for some reason, considering they literally built the Knockouts Division for her in TNA she should be better than that. And I'm not sure you applied the tweaking to some of the future WWE superstars, namely AJ and Bryan Danielson have really low charisma and sub-60 SQ. Kevin Steen though is set as a mega-superstar though. Also, Jeff Jarrett's pop is set low for the guy that was TNA for the first 5 years or so of the fed.

And yeah, that's what makes mods like this so cool. It gives TNA a real chance at becoming a rival to WWE that they completely screwed up about 100 times irl. They were great to watch at that time.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillian" data-cite="MrVillian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47350" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sex appeal needs to be re worked for a lot of guys. Hogan has a sex appeal of 70... which is odd lol</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A list of people would be a lot easier but I have now adjusted Hogans personality and sex appeal. Racism isnt a sexy look.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillian" data-cite="MrVillian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47350" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>WWE & TNA don't have a company relationship started yet. They should probably be at war with eachother</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I wouldnt really say they were at war yet for another year so I put them to be hostile against each other.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smartman" data-cite="smartman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47350" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I didn't look too deep at the previous version, but given this was a 2010 mod and Sex Appeal got seriously overhauled in TEW, you probably need to go over that with a fine-toothed comb. Angelina Love and Jackie Gayda were both under 30s for instance which I'm pretty sure that wasn't accurate the moment they turned 18:D, and there are others in the 50s that are way hotter than that. Gail Kim's stats were way too low for some reason, considering they literally built the Knockouts Division for her in TNA she should be better than that. And I'm not sure you applied the tweaking to some of the future WWE superstars, namely AJ and Bryan Danielson have really low charisma and sub-60 SQ. Kevin Steen though is set as a mega-superstar though. Also, Jeff Jarrett's pop is set low for the guy that was TNA for the first 5 years or so of the fed.<p> </p><p> And yeah, that's what makes mods like this so cool. It gives TNA a real chance at becoming a rival to WWE that they completely screwed up about 100 times irl. They were great to watch at that time.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Looked at the stats and fixed everything you mentioned there. I personally have touched a lot of stats usually Raspy will go through the data and mentions to be who is too high or too low but I've had a look through and bumped up Danielson and Styles charisma's. I also had a look at the sex appeal of the people you mentioned.</p>