What do if a wrestler says their not interested in changing size?

You can edit it in the editor, changing their menace or star quality, whichever one you were looking to improve.

I don't think you can force them to change to their weight if they don't want to. Could be wrong, though.

Then seriously, what’s the point of changing their max weight?

Thanks anyway.

No human has ever stayed in the same weight class their whole life. And neither do the people in the game. The weight class of people can change over the course of the game all the time. Some people can be talked into putting on some weight or losing some, but you can't force another human being to get fat

No human has ever stayed in the same weight class their whole life. And neither do the people in the game. The weight class of people can change over the course of the game all the time. Some people can be talked into putting on some weight or losing some, but you can't force another human being to get fat

Okay. Thanks anyway!

Can I force myself not to get fat

I simply have my heavies pay the worker a visit …

Actually it would be cool if you could fire a wrestler for refusing the request. Don't get it twisted: it wouldn't be cool in real life to fire a wrestler for refusing the request. But in game if you wanted to try to be intimidating and force people to do what you wanted them to do. Of course you'd end up losing the lawsuit for firing them without cause.

Actually it would be cool if you could fire a wrestler for refusing the request. Don't get it twisted: it wouldn't be cool in real life to fire a wrestler for refusing the request. But in game if you wanted to try to be intimidating and force people to do what you wanted them to do. Of course you'd end up losing the lawsuit for firing them without cause.

LMAO. Maybe that could be a special feature for when you play as Vince.

But You can. Just fire them after they refuse...