What is the best way to check developmental?

Besides waiting for them to email. If you click on the Development button in the management section. It will pull up the development roster and give you a break down of their skills and which have room for improvement, broken into three sections; Dramatically can improve, some room for improving, and almost peaked. The more in almost peaked the closer they are to be being done.

<p>Workers are as diverse as companies, so there is really no singular answer. Even getting that "I'm ready to be called up" email doesn't automatically mean the worker is indeed ready and has maxed out what they can do in development. </p><p> </p><p>

"Ready" depends on the type of company and the how the worker is going to be used.</p>

I call workers up when I find tag chemistry for them in squash matches to my lower tier tag teams on B shows. If they email me that they are ready to be called up I give them a B show match against a good in-ring vet and see what they can do. If it pulls a decent grade they get the call up if not they get switched to working at dev so they don't whiny about being there.