[Help wanted] A viable Eye Candy Product?

As someone who has started several of those in TEW16, let's break this down.

First, you need an equal or perf>pop product with Risque at Medium at least but nothing above one tick up as you start getting shoved into the worst timeslots, and I haven't noticed much difference in the grades between Medium and Heavy Risque.

Here's one product I randomly pulled up from a mod

Key Feature: Traditional, Mainstream, Lucha Libre (all there so you get quite good sponsorship and 20/40 Match Intensity/Danger)

Heavy: Risque

Medium: Cult, Modern, Realism (to get to Equal)

Obviously T&A to High

You don't need Cult except to run High Risk matches. You also need to turn match aims off because every match needs to be Eye Candy aka Diva matches as some databases call them. The only difference between Heavy and Medium Risque is you get primetime under Medium and drop one of the required match aims which doesn't matter.

Eye Candy matches are capped to 10 minutes so your match ratio should be 60% or lower as you also can't run them back to back. With a 6 minute angle in between 60% works.

Your goal is to try and get your wrestlers up to around 60 pop before dropping Realism so you go from Equal to Pop>Perf. Most women start with lousy pop so you need the Equal setup to balance that out for a long time. Checking anything below Equal severely tanks your sponsorship so it'll be hard to do a perf>pop fed. Not impossible because they're cheap feds to run.

Then, you just hire the hottest women you can get. I stop at 70 Sex Appeal, but depending on the mod, you could stop at 75-80. Warning: With Cult at Medium, you'll get a vocal fan base meaning you need people with over 50 or 55 Basics so you might have to turn that down to Low.

As someone who has started several of those in TEW16, let's break this down.

First, you need an equal or perf>pop product with Risque at Medium at least but nothing above one tick up as you start getting shoved into the worst timeslots, and I haven't noticed much difference in the grades between Medium and Heavy Risque.

Here's one product I randomly pulled up from a mod

Key Feature: Traditional, Mainstream, Lucha Libre (all there so you get quite good sponsorship and 20/40 Match Intensity/Danger)

Heavy: Risque

Medium: Cult, Modern, Realism (to get to Equal)

Obviously T&A to High

You don't need Cult except to run High Risk matches. You also need to turn match aims off because every match needs to be Eye Candy aka Diva matches as some databases call them. The only difference between Heavy and Medium Risque is you get primetime under Medium and drop one of the required match aims which doesn't matter.

Eye Candy matches are capped to 10 minutes so your match ratio should be 60% or lower as you also can't run them back to back. With a 6 minute angle in between 60% works.

Your goal is to try and get your wrestlers up to around 60 pop before dropping Realism so you go from Equal to Pop>Perf. Most women start with lousy pop so you need the Equal setup to balance that out for a long time. Checking anything below Equal severely tanks your sponsorship so it'll be hard to do a perf>pop fed. Not impossible because they're cheap feds to run.

Then, you just hire the hottest women you can get. I stop at 70 Sex Appeal, but depending on the mod, you could stop at 75-80. Warning: With Cult at Medium, you'll get a vocal fan base meaning you need people with over 50 or 55 Basics so you might have to turn that down to Low.

Yeah that sounds about right. If you can get people with good mic skills and maybe one guy with high menace who can work as a Personality as well as a road Agent those are helpful (the every now and then monstering of a girl works wonders in angles)