Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pretty sure the "red" is referring to Magnum Kobe's bright red hair in this case.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> that's right</p>

• 2 weeks later...

I was think of teaming Matt Hocking and some black wrestler (I haven't decided yet, but I was thinking maybe Cali Slick, Mobstar, Nate DeMarcus, Fiasco Fierce or T-Bone Bright) and making them into a Greater than the Sum of their Parts tag team [eg. Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin]

However I can't think of a name for them, have you guys got any ideas?

In my 1997 WCW game I’ve got Big Bubba Rogers and Fit Finlay as a tag team that I put together once randomly and liked it.

I can’t think of a good name for them though, probably cause I’m terrible at that.

Suggestions?

The Bruisers- Finlay was once called the Belfast Bruiser and Bubba was just a big strong bad ass.

I was think of teaming Matt Hocking and some black wrestler (I haven't decided yet, but I was thinking maybe Cali Slick, Mobstar, Nate DeMarcus, Fiasco Fierce or T-Bone Bright) and making them into a Greater than the Sum of their Parts tag team [eg. Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin]

However I can't think of a name for them, have you guys got any ideas?

Is Shock & Awe taken in the Cverse?

Shocking Matt Hocking and then give someone else the "Awesome" nickname

Ideas for a Bryan Danielson led stable in AEW?

I'm considering Team Uppercut as a throwback to his time in Chikara. Daniel Garcia would be part of the group.

The Untouchables

Dragon-gun(dragon army)

I suggest these two often, but The Honor Guard and World's Finest fit too

Redebuting Karrion Kross, Killian Dain, Keith Lee, Braun Strowman and Rowan as a stable. Maybe AOP too. Want something you'd see in like NJPW or All Japan. They'll appear in the crowd at first like The Radicalz

The Beasts

The Heavy Hand

Unstoppable Force

NO LIMIT

Side-question, who'd be the leader in this group?

TNA 2005 , have had steve corino just turn on jeff hardy and join forces with cm punk and raven (3 month storyline) in a modified version of "the gathering " stable. now im in the midst of a slow dissent between. cm punk, steve corino turning on raven and making their own stable. i was originally thinking of just calling them the bullet club. but i have aj styles, hardy, Bryan danielson fin balor( only still green , but slowly building him up) as faces. so was leaning on making them the bullet club.

steve corino will b doing his "king of old school" gimmick, cm punk his straight edge

possible candidates in this heel group atm are

corino

punk

colt cobana

christopher daniels

kenny omega

julio dinero

arn Anderson as the manager

and a undecided "muscle " /bodygaurd of the group

really stuck for names or ideas. another possibility is just having aj styles , balor, karl anderson join punk and corino as one big heel faction running riot in TNA.

col

got a couple of teams i'd like names for

Paige Croft/Mobstar

They started dating so I've been pairing them up for a couple of years while one is being built to challenge for a title. Kind of want to make them an official team now.

then Sarah Taylor/Jessica Conroy, Mainstream Hernandez/Kirk Jameson, Alicia Strong/Masked Patriot, Donte Dunn/Masked Cougar. Might not use those last pairs as teams but they have great chemistry so why not?

got a couple of teams i'd like names for

Paige Croft/Mobstar

They started dating so I've been pairing them up for a couple of years while one is being built to challenge for a title. Kind of want to make them an official team now.

then Sarah Taylor/Jessica Conroy, Mainstream Hernandez/Kirk Jameson, Alicia Strong/Masked Patriot, Donte Dunn/Masked Cougar. Might not use those last pairs as teams but they have great chemistry so why not?

I don’t have anything clever, but Sarah Taylor/Jessica Conroy basically has Sarah Connor in the name, and therefore anything relating to either RVD or The Terminator seems fair game.

I’ve done Jameson and Hernandez before as Blond and Blonder, but that was in MAW with Jameson as a stoner gimmick.

Slowly turning Ron Simmons heel in my WCW 1993 game (currently a year in). Teddy Long and Harlem Heat have come to Simmons rescue again and again, Simmons finally agreeing to let Long help him out. So right now the stable is called The Nation and is very inspired by the Nation of Domination. Currently Ron Simmons, Booker T, Stevie Ray, Teddy Long, Amhed Johnson, Eddie Guerrero & Art Barr are the members of the faction.

Looking for a new name for the faction, something a little distinct from the NoD.

I've got Vader and Brian Pillman teaming together in my 1997 WCW save. I like them as a team with Pillman who just likes to cause chaos and Vader who just wants to destroy people for fun.

Some names I'm kicking around are:

Agents of Chaos

Kings of Chaos

Kings of Destruction

Thoughts?

I found excellent chemistry with "The J-Train" Jaylon Martins and Monty Trescarde in TCW. They are heels and I'm thinking an odd couple vibe.

I'm pushing Trescarde as similar to Stevie Richards in RTC (straight-laced guy with a stick up his *** and Jaylon Martins is a cool guy (think The Godfather or even Max Caster from The Acclaimed).

Any tag team name thoughts?

I found excellent chemistry with "The J-Train" Jaylon Martins and Monty Trescarde in TCW. They are heels and I'm thinking an odd couple vibe.

I'm pushing Trescarde as similar to Stevie Richards in RTC (straight-laced guy with a stick up his *** and Jaylon Martins is a cool guy (think The Godfather or even Max Caster from The Acclaimed).

Any tag team name thoughts?

What about The Business or All Business something similar? Playing up how even though one is straight laced and one is a lot flashier they're still all about breaking necks and cashing cheques at the end of the day.