SWF: Supreme Wrestling Federation

Anyone know if the Welcome to the Jungle battle royale was put back in for updated versions of the game? I do the same with a Jungle Rumble title shot at the next PPV. I also create an Awesome Impact match which is an 8-man TLC MITB match. I like to envision the winner has an Awesome Impact Championship which he holds until he trades it in for his title shot.

Ok, I like those idea.

Thanks

I don't think there's anything canon, but I think Welcome to the Jungle is supposed to have a battle royal, and I add a Jungle Rumble title that is basically a mix of the Royal Rumble and the Money in the Bank. A 30-man lottery battle royal, and the winner gets a guaranteed title shot for anytime of their choosing for the next year until next year's Supreme Challenge.

awesome, thanks

John McClean, PhD

I have an idea for Squeeky McClean as a personality/manager.

I'm thinking a heel life coach/therapist/spiritual guru combination who tries to infuse his straight edge approach, plus cheating of course, to help his clients improve/win...

His look would be of a college professor type with a sport coat with the elbow patches, scholarly glasses and an umbrella used as a walking cane to aid his balance ,which has suffered (not really) due to his career ending concussion.

I think I would rename him John McClean, PhD. Or maybe John McClean, Esquire. Dr. McClean.

Thoughts? ideas? additions? tweaks?

Also, how should I introduce him? I was thinking he offers his services to SWF in general through a meeting with Jerry Eisen or a vignette where he answers the phone in his study/office and simply says "John McClean, PhD"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jeronullet" data-cite="jeronullet" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have an idea for Squeeky McClean as a personality/manager.<p> </p><p> I'm thinking a heel life coach/therapist/spiritual guru combination who tries to infuse his straight edge approach, plus cheating of course, to help his clients improve/win...</p><p> </p><p> His look would be of a college professor type with a sport coat with the elbow patches, scholarly glasses and an umbrella used as a walking cane to aid his balance ,which has suffered (not really) due to his career ending concussion.</p><p> </p><p> I think I would rename him John McClean, PhD. Or maybe John McClean, Esquire. Dr. McClean.</p><p> </p><p> Thoughts? ideas? additions? tweaks?</p><p> </p><p> Also, how should I introduce him? I was thinking he offers his services to SWF in general through a meeting with Jerry Eisen or a vignette where he answers the phone in his study/office and simply says "John McClean, PhD"</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sounds great. Or as an alternative find a worker you want to push (either a heel or a struggling face that will turn heel), probably one who can use McClean's over and charisma, and have him start talking about his "life coach". This could go on for a bit until its revealed that Dr. McClean is the life coach (using the phone answering thing you mentioned). From there you could have McClean take on different clients or build a "stable of support" around the original client so he (or she) feels "more secure" (interfering bodyguards and distracting eye candy tend to do that). </p><p> </p><p> Again, great idea!</p>

I have an idea for Squeeky McClean as a personality/manager.

I'm thinking a heel life coach/therapist/spiritual guru combination who tries to infuse his straight edge approach, plus cheating of course, to help his clients improve/win...

His look would be of a college professor type with a sport coat with the elbow patches, scholarly glasses and an umbrella used as a walking cane to aid his balance ,which has suffered (not really) due to his career ending concussion.

I think I would rename him John McClean, PhD. Or maybe John McClean, Esquire. Dr. McClean.

Thoughts? ideas? additions? tweaks?

Also, how should I introduce him? I was thinking he offers his services to SWF in general through a meeting with Jerry Eisen or a vignette where he answers the phone in his study/office and simply says "John McClean, PhD"

I love this! You should certainly run with it. :)

I learned the hard way with the SupremeTV that I just booked. Normally, I open the show with a promo from Rocky Golden, Remo, Valiant, or Rogue. I want my 'big names' to pop the show right away. This week, I chose to go down a different route and, in doing so, the opening segment bombed. It garnered a 74 rating, when I normally do 80+. This then sent the whole show into somewhat of a tailspin, segments really under-performing throughout most of the show.

By the end, I was only able to get a 79 show rating (much lower than my typical) and I really believe it has all to do with the weak opening segment.

Realistic, yet crazy!

• 4 weeks later...

I am going to start a new SWF save and build up a number of stables and enjoy a stable warfare game, but shockingly i have never used them to often other than the generic ones at the start.

Do I create them before they debut as the stable?

Do I wait until they are officially a stable and add workers as they join?

Thanks

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Woodsmeister" data-cite="Woodsmeister" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am going to start a new SWF save and build up a number of stables and enjoy a stable warfare game, but shockingly i have never used them to often other than the generic ones at the start.<p> </p><p> Do I create them before they debut as the stable?</p><p> </p><p> Do I wait until they are officially a stable and add workers as they join?</p><p> </p><p> Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Truthfully, you could go either way. I like to create the faction before I have them debut; so, their opening angle (or match) will weigh against their grouping. It may be more of a personal choice but I've found that to be the best way for me!</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gonna finally get an SWF game really going. Took a few months off after burning out from my RtG game.

I try to think of a major plotline to carry me from SC to SC. My favorite was having a trio of guys mysteriously attack everyone and management/roster trying to figure out who was behind it. It was similar to the shield storyline except these guys were essentially in body suits so nobody could tell who was who. They started out on low card guys eventually working their way up to the top guys. Faith, Bruce and Eisen had never been touched. In one of the early year PPVs, Bruce and Eisen faced off in the main event for the title in a no DQ match. The trio came out and marched towards a down Jack Bruce in the corner. As Bruce stands up, Eisen follows behind the trio when suddenly, the middle man turns around and beheads Eisen with a clothesline! The 3 men removed their masks and revealed themselves to be Primus Allen, Spencer Spade and Lassana Makkutsi. Bruce approached the guys and patted them all on their backs. All the RIPW guys hit their finisher and Bruce simply put his foot on the chest of a damn near dead Eisen as the referee and the crowd were in shock.

Faith confronted Bruce the following night and Jack warned him to get out of the ring as he had massive respect for the Icon. Faith persisted trying to talk sense into Bruce until his trio hit the ring and they left Faith in a bloody heap. This led to a Supreme Challenge main event between the 2.

This year, I think I wanna have Eisen vs Eisen. Eric is fed up with his brother's running of the company as they continue to fall further behind USPW. He challenges his brother, Jerry and does everything to usurp him. The end result would still be Bruce vs Eisen at SC as a special attraction match with neither man having wrestled in over a year. Idk how good that'll be because it kinda makes Eric feel a little baby face to me and I hate that. I also wanna get to SoVen vs Scythe at some point for SoVen to get revenge over Scythe for ending his father's career. Matty vs Bruce seems like a money match for the same reason. Crippler finally getting his hands on SWF World title gold. There's so much I wanna do, but I'm a bit stuck for a major main event program for year 1.

Gonna finally get an SWF game really going. Took a few months off after burning out from my RtG game.

I try to think of a major plotline to carry me from SC to SC. My favorite was having a trio of guys mysteriously attack everyone and management/roster trying to figure out who was behind it. It was similar to the shield storyline except these guys were essentially in body suits so nobody could tell who was who. They started out on low card guys eventually working their way up to the top guys. Faith, Bruce and Eisen had never been touched. In one of the early year PPVs, Bruce and Eisen faced off in the main event for the title in a no DQ match. The trio came out and marched towards a down Jack Bruce in the corner. As Bruce stands up, Eisen follows behind the trio when suddenly, the middle man turns around and beheads Eisen with a clothesline! The 3 men removed their masks and revealed themselves to be Primus Allen, Spencer Spade and Lassana Makkutsi. Bruce approached the guys and patted them all on their backs. All the RIPW guys hit their finisher and Bruce simply put his foot on the chest of a damn near dead Eisen as the referee and the crowd were in shock.

Faith confronted Bruce the following night and Jack warned him to get out of the ring as he had massive respect for the Icon. Faith persisted trying to talk sense into Bruce until his trio hit the ring and they left Faith in a bloody heap. This led to a Supreme Challenge main event between the 2.

This year, I think I wanna have Eisen vs Eisen. Eric is fed up with his brother's running of the company as they continue to fall further behind USPW. He challenges his brother, Jerry and does everything to usurp him. The end result would still be Bruce vs Eisen at SC as a special attraction match with neither man having wrestled in over a year. Idk how good that'll be because it kinda makes Eric feel a little baby face to me and I hate that. I also wanna get to SoVen vs Scythe at some point for SoVen to get revenge over Scythe for ending his father's career. Matty vs Bruce seems like a money match for the same reason. Crippler finally getting his hands on SWF World title gold. There's so much I wanna do, but I'm a bit stuck for a major main event program for year 1.

To start off I liked the idea of Vengeance "haunting" Scythe and costing him a world title win against Golden.

I also had Eric Eisen secretly helping wrestlers to move towards Titles with the end goal of them returning the favor when he makes his move to take control of the company from his brother.

I also had Chris Morrisette win the World Title in the 1st year to give him one World Title run before he jobs down the card...

To start off I liked the idea of Vengeance "haunting" Scythe and costing him a world title win against Golden.

I also had Eric Eisen secretly helping wrestlers to move towards Titles with the end goal of them returning the favor when he makes his move to take control of the company from his brother.

I also had Chris Morrisette win the World Title in the 1st year to give him one World Title run before he jobs down the card...

Oh that first one is really good. Using Vengeance to give Scythe an out while keeping the title on Rocky. I'm not sure his character would be fearful of something. Although Kane was terrified of Taker after burying him live, so it could work.

I'm definitely adding the wrinkle in for EE. That would be a wonderful 2nd chapter of the story.

Yeah I've got a soft spot for Lobby. Once I saw he still wasn't world champ after switching gimmicks and crippling Bruce, I knew I was gonna change that.

<p>Des Davids??? not enough faces?</p><p> </p><p>

I'm just starting a save in the default database. Is Des Davids good enough/healthy enough to move on from the North American Title and into the main event picture?</p><p> </p><p>

Also, it seems the top part of the card is heel heavy. Who do you turn face or move up from well known to compensate ???</p>

• 3 weeks later...

SWF POWER STRUGGLE ????s

I'm in February 2020 and I'm trying to figure out how to book an on-screen power struggle between Eric/Emma and Jerry Eisen. Rocky beat Scythe at the January PPV (in part due to a Skull DeBones ddistraction) and is due to face Rogue at the February PPV. Rogue beat Remo and Valiant by pinning Valiant after The Crippler interfered on his behalf. The triple threat was a #1 contenders match and Rogue has denied any alliance or deal with The Crippler.

Meanwhile, Eric Eisen & Emma Chase have started a stable adding Atom Smasher and Bear Bekowski so far but publicly stating that their number one priority is getting Rocky Golden to join.

So far Eric has not stated any intentions to seize control from Jerry but that is his end goal, complete ownership of SWF.

How could Eric seize power in storyline from Jerry? My original thought was that Eric tries to gain every Title in SWF and threatens to walk out of SWF with those wrestlers and the SWF Titles unless Jerry gives him ownership of SWF. DO you think that would be the best way to do the story? Other ideas?

Also, what about the timing of the story. Originally I was thinking the power struggle doesnt publicly "start" until Supreme Challenge 2020 or the Supreme TV after it and goes through 6 months to 1 year, culminating at Supreme Challenge 2021. Or should it start at (about) the February PPV in 2020?

Also, I was considering having Skull DeBones as a guardian of sorts to the success of SWF and possibly secretly working for Jerry Eisen throughout this whole power struggle. Right now he is distracting/haunting Scythe because he (or Jerry or both of them) doesn't feel Scythe is ready (or as marketable as Golden) to be World Champion or something like that...

• 1 month later...