SWF: Supreme Wrestling Federation

I was thinking of doing/testing a play through as Eric Eisen, I get the feeling he is a bit of a shady character, would do dirty tricks, wouldn’t care as much if people weren’t happy who weren’t making SWF money, would go against the goals as surely you wouldn’t get fired by your own brother… well I want to find out.

Anyone else played through as a ruthless, scheming owner or booker before?

Thats how I've always felt Richard Eisen was. He fired Peter Michaels despite him being the best announcer and leading them to immense success all because USPW was bought out by the Cverse equivalent of Jeff Bezos and bought a ton of talent.

Thats how I've always felt Richard Eisen was. He fired Peter Michaels despite him being the best announcer and leading them to immense success all because USPW was bought out by the Cverse equivalent of Jeff Bezos and bought a ton of talent.

Could you imagine if the owner of a REAL wrestling company acted like that? Crazy, right?

• 8 months later...

I was just reading through some bios and it just hit me. The updated SWF company storyline: Rich Eisen's forced retirement, due to a scandal, that led to his child taking over, whom Richard had been grooming to takeover the company, is ridiculously close to real life 2022 WWE.

• Like 4

On 12/4/2022 at 1:59 PM, d12345 said:

I was just reading through some bios and it just hit me. The updated SWF company storyline: Rich Eisen's forced retirement, due to a scandal, that led to his child taking over, whom Richard had been grooming to takeover the company, is ridiculously close to real life 2022 WWE.

WHAT DID ADAM KNOW 👀

• Haha 6

• 1 month later...

Worker Suggestion Request - SWF in Cverse 1997

Was toying with an SWF save in the default data. Looking for some new ideas or evolving gimmicks for a few workers. Was looking for something for John Greed and started to thinking a Far Cry 5 replay and it kinda clicked. A Jacob Seed character. For those unfamiliar, a charismatic southern preacher slash cult leader with sleezy rock star vibes. Leads a stable and brings thru a series of brutes and weirdos. Bits of Raven, Bray (not the swamp wizard part), and even early Marilyn Manson. 

Switched to CV97 but still want to do the SWF. And I feel the character would still work, especially as a long-term rival to Faith. But I don't have a specific worker in mind for it. There are some great options amongst the stablished CV big names but I have plans for most of them (Cornell, Bruce, Gilmore, Money, Morrissette). So I'm looking for suggestions that I may not have considered. 

Preferences: LHW or below with good Star Quality, Charisma, and probably Sex Appeal. They don't need to be great in-ring talents, but that's a nice bonus. I kinda like the thought of them being younger as that gives them room to grow, so probably max of 35 years old. I try to avoid negative personalities (at least the worst of them) and someone who can work heel would be nice. They don't need to be a white American worker, but that probably fits best. I looked at some awesome luchador prospects but high fliers just doesn't seem quite right for the character. And as for pic, I figure I can find a free pic that works so they don't need to have right look. 

Who I'm considering: 

Joey Poison - pretty raw and better as a babyface

Chester Stein - also better as a babyface

Jesse Christian - doesn't seem quite the right fit and better as a babyface

Troy Tornado - a bit raw to start

The Natural - probably the best option at this point

Masked Patriot - better as a babyface and would make a rival to the cult leader

Colin Kennedy - a bit low on entertainment skills

Anyone have any CV97 options I should consider for the character? 

On 1/11/2023 at 9:30 PM, Bigpapa42 said:

Was toying with an SWF save in the default data. Looking for some new ideas or evolving gimmicks for a few workers. Was looking for something for John Greed and started to thinking a Far Cry 5 replay and it kinda clicked. A Jacob Seed character. For those unfamiliar, a charismatic southern preacher slash cult leader with sleezy rock star vibes. Leads a stable and brings thru a series of brutes and weirdos. Bits of Raven, Bray (not the swamp wizard part), and even early Marilyn Manson. 

Switched to CV97 but still want to do the SWF. And I feel the character would still work, especially as a long-term rival to Faith. But I don't have a specific worker in mind for it. There are some great options amongst the stablished CV big names but I have plans for most of them (Cornell, Bruce, Gilmore, Money, Morrissette). So I'm looking for suggestions that I may not have considered. 

Preferences: LHW or below with good Star Quality, Charisma, and probably Sex Appeal. They don't need to be great in-ring talents, but that's a nice bonus. I kinda like the thought of them being younger as that gives them room to grow, so probably max of 35 years old. I try to avoid negative personalities (at least the worst of them) and someone who can work heel would be nice. They don't need to be a white American worker, but that probably fits best. I looked at some awesome luchador prospects but high fliers just doesn't seem quite right for the character. And as for pic, I figure I can find a free pic that works so they don't need to have right look. 

Who I'm considering: 

The first guy who came to mind is the future Rogue, Jack Giedroyc, though he's definitely pretty raw as a talent at the start of the game. If you're willing to stick with him for development however, you could always give him some development in a cult run as simple acolyte fodder until he's ready to properly evolve and take up the character.

On 1/11/2023 at 9:30 PM, Bigpapa42 said:

Who I'm considering: 

I'll throw Alexander Robinson's name out there. In canon in my mind, he evolves into the technician gaijin tag team worker, but he ticks all the boxes you are looking for, even charisma which surprised me a bit. I do love the idea of Chester Stein or Colin Kennedy though, because when on earth do people get a chance to run with them. 

On 1/16/2023 at 2:47 PM, SomeLazyMagic said:

The first guy who came to mind is the future Rogue, Jack Giedroyc, though he's definitely pretty raw as a talent at the start of the game. If you're willing to stick with him for development however, you could always give him some development in a cult run as simple acolyte fodder until he's ready to properly evolve and take up the character.

Great shout and while he needs polish, the setup should allow that. But he's one of those I have some ideas for. Not that those ideas are necessarily amazing, but having him be aligned with that cult for a time is definitely a possibility. 

On 1/16/2023 at 3:33 PM, Joshdb said:

I'll throw Alexander Robinson's name out there. In canon in my mind, he evolves into the technician gaijin tag team worker, but he ticks all the boxes you are looking for, even charisma which surprised me a bit. I do love the idea of Chester Stein or Colin Kennedy though, because when on earth do people get a chance to run with them. 

Its funny you mention Robinson (in a good way)... I hadn't really paid much attention to him and his partner until the most recent troll thru the CV97 worker list in search of this character. And I realized how good they already were and how much I NEEDED to make them a core tag team in Supreme. Already have some solid ideas there. Great suggestion but already tagged for another kind of greatness lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've been trying to get into the C-Verse on and off since TEW 2004 but can never commit to a game that last more than a month. I think the general lack of roster churn, along with some of the names and gimmicks, have made it difficult for me to get into.

Regardless, I've been toying with starting an SWF save purely because a stable idea popped into my head at random. Essentially the idea is that Sammy Smoke helps Spencer Spade defeat Jungle Lord at the first PPV, and the two of them form 'The House of Cards,' with Spade as the King/Ace of Spades (for obvious reasons), Sammy as the Joker(?), and Dulce as the Queen. I think after defeating him, they will lay a face card on Jungle Lord's prone body, and he will join as the Jack (Marlowe).

Just spitballing here. No idea where else to go with it in mind.

• Like 4

On 3/28/2023 at 12:59 AM, Nerf said:

I've been trying to get into the C-Verse on and off since TEW 2004 but can never commit to a game that last more than a month. I think the general lack of roster churn, along with some of the names and gimmicks, have made it difficult for me to get into.

Regardless, I've been toying with starting an SWF save purely because a stable idea popped into my head at random. Essentially the idea is that Sammy Smoke helps Spencer Spade defeat Jungle Lord at the first PPV, and the two of them form 'The House of Cards,' with Spade as the King/Ace of Spades (for obvious reasons), Sammy as the Joker(?), and Dulce as the Queen. I think after defeating him, they will lay a face card on Jungle Lord's prone body, and he will join as the Jack (Marlowe).

Just spitballing here. No idea where else to go with it in mind.

Love this idea. I would even use it to bring Deuce Deadline up from the indies and have him be their heavy. I mean just pick your pun between "Deuce is wild!" and "The Deuce is loose!"

DeuceDeadline.jpg.11967569e20875386cdbdf895e3f4cbd.jpg