What's Going on in Your Game?

I'm playing VWA and having The Four Norsemen (Nigel Svensson, Konrad Makinen, Thor the Mighty & Thorsten Sigurdsson, with Aud Valkyrie) running wild.

Svensson just defeated Juan Mendoza for the Swiss championship while Einherjars (Thor & Thorsten) are on their second reign as the tag champions.

Other things happening are Michael Gregory defeating Walker van Cleer for the European championship. While Landon Mallory is having a blood feud with Apollo Prince (who I snatched up after 21CW released him).

Playing the Cornellverse 1997 mod as AAA, my personal favorite Cverse company, its a mixture of seeing all these cool new faces as well as young debuting talent I'm familiar with and want to book better then "Cannon" and Anne Stardust making my life a living hell. I've just finished up our biggest show of the year, Women of Wrestling 2, and alot of surprisingly good changes are being made to the card.

-Main Event was a epic 67 between Femme Fatale champion Catherine Quine and Suzue Katayama in part 2 of Cat's crowning of the new top face in the company. Our best match to date, Cat's taken the ball I've thrown at her and ran with it full force, at last months event she made her first title defense against a retiring Anne Stardust, who didn't want to look weak in her retirement match, but still a job is a job.

-Wanda Fish was sadly off the card, although she did attempt to help her Glorious Power team mate, but now her push will begin in earnest. She'll be leading a stable with Carol Singer, Katie Petronel, The Apocalipsticks (Female Road Warriors), and some graduate, under the guise of "Helping keep AAA on the course" but will be using all these women to further her chances of taking the title. They'll be feuding with Golden Delicious, Michelle Brendon, & Bouffant & Keyes (who I've meddled to stop trying to kill each other, as they start the game HATING each other).

-Dixie Diamond, Ashley Amazon, Miki Narita, & Kristabel Bauman have all retired, Diamond and Ashley via Farrah Hesketh & Golden Delicious at WOW2, and Bauman to Reese Paige. Dixie will be missed the most, as she was still good, Miki will be managing a stable of foreign workers, and Ashley & Kristabel tried to Hulk Hogan me, so much like his back, I broke them and tossed them out since you sucked and we don't need negative vibes in the lockerroom.

-AAA Tag Team Titles: Held by Glorious Power, I had decided to take them off as not to destroy any momentum for Fish or Katayama, and it worked like a charm. I ran the first Liberation Tag Grand Prix, Round Robin, 2 Blocks, the finals going to Apollo 69, a tag team that the first time I saw I knew I needed to get them to the next level. They won the titles at our Fallout event (A "B" show to get more cash and pop growth) and have had a pretty decent run. I made the mistake of having their main feud be the very green and very road warrior like Apocalipsticks, who will MOAN EVERY TIME THEY'RE BOOK TO LOSE TO ANYONE. I had to keep them strong whenever the two meet in ring, and I feel it dragged the ratings down, they'll now feud with Miki's Stable TIDAL WAVE, who are unknown but should make up for it in ratings, it won't be a long feud, but I hope it'll bring the best out of each side.

-I have my own wrestler, randomized Olivia Macy, currently teaming with "Jade Dragon" Mitsu Ariwa to form Jade Empire. I've not made myself a priority, but the ratings have been pretty good, I've put my first feud with The Vixxens (Raven Nightfall and Black Widow) named after Vixxen who died at the start of the game.

-The Last Feud is Reese Paige vs Farrah Hesketh, two great in ring workers who if Cannon doesn't come to pass, will carry the undercard for a the long haul. Neither will acquire a title anytime soon, but I did make an Alliance with 5SSW called STARS, which has its own title, so I imagine I'll give the looser of this feud the belt to keep their moment up while the winner goes after the main AAA title.

-In terms of game things, Anne has decided to change products to Classic Southern Wrestling, so I defiantly haven't cried yet. Money is alright, but the main problem has been injuries, I had to turn them to LOW just because so many happened in a small time it was crazy, but they've never been bad except Madam Bat rupturing a tendon or something for 5 months. I also live in fear of the day NOTBPW comes to eat my roster but we'll get there when we get there. I'm hoping to get to 1998 soon.

Yeah WrestleWorld doesn't seem to be worth it in my opinion. When that happened to me in previous saves, I was using the multiplayer function to play the entire COTT, I just restarted from scratch.

WrestleWorld is very much worth it but you have to make sure you can afford the cost. Just because you can get onto a broadcaster doesn't mean you should.

I'm playing VWA and having The Four Norsemen (Nigel Svensson, Konrad Makinen, Thor the Mighty & Thorsten Sigurdsson, with Aud Valkyrie) running wild.

Svensson just defeated Juan Mendoza for the Swiss championship while Einherjars (Thor & Thorsten) are on their second reign as the tag champions.

Other things happening are Michael Gregory defeating Walker van Cleer for the European championship. While Landon Mallory is having a blood feud with Apollo Prince (who I snatched up after 21CW released him).

That's awesome. I thought I was the only person who played in Europe haha

Made it to 1998 and things in AAA are looking absolutely fantastic, the STARS alliance has been helpful, NOTPBW doesn't seem to care about the women's division, infact they just lost their TV and CGC are closing the gap in the company wars. Didn't win any awards, Catherine Quine came in contention to win female and young wrestlers of the year, but Sensation has murder on her mind when it comes to that field so maybe next year. Now on for the various updates

-Catherine Quine and Wanda Fish's slowbuild feud has been magic, Suzue Katayama has taken a couple of Ls but I hate monster heels so thats fine, her momentum is still red hot and her last match of the year with Catherine Quine and Reese Paige for Quine's title was the best match we've ever had with a 73 Quine's promos sometimes get into the 90s, and Wanda has started to tip into the early 60s in performance following her Angel Invitational Win over Farrah Hesketh. Wanda and Cat will finally meet at Anniversary II

-Originally I assumed Farrah would be the one to benefit the most out of the Paige vs Farrah feud, but Paige has come leaps and bounds as well. Farrah has definitely benefited, she's one of my best performers, and will have a good amount of title shots in 1998, I'm not sure if I'll put the belt on her yet however, at 21, she can use the space to grow even better but we'll have to see.

-The The Apocalipsticks have won the titles in October, they've put out some good performances since then, although they need the right opponents to make for a good match. I might trade them off some in the coming year.

-My own wrestler is about to finish up her feud and has gained some skills and pop, not much to note, not ready for title shots just yet, but we're working on it.

-Michelle Brandon and Grace Harper are two people I want to push in the mid-card this year, I don't want to do much with Michelle until her sister debuts, but she is the current STARS (Alliance with 5SSW) Champion so that could lead to some things for the two.

Overall I'm having a ton of fun in the save now that the cringe has left the building, the young talent is doing great, and I'm always on the look out for my "girls" instead of the OSW boys.

And Fernandes was TCW's next target. So now California Love Machine has both belts. Is he good enough? We're about to find out.

He wasn't. Too inconsistent and forgetful of the spots. So a new signing made history as Poison Ivy beat him to become the first female singles champ in Zone history. Things have picked up since the title change (which wasn't great), with Ivy putting on a classic (71) against Kate Lilly at Christmas Cage Chaos. Lilly and Rose are still tag team champions, but will that be enough for Kate now?

Also, who's taking down Ivy? Remmy Skye tearing his quad in August (and not even with us) hurt our main event scene just as much as anything else. Right now it's the likes of the recently returned from an Achilles injury Al Coleman, Jonnie Perez and El Jaguar jockeying for position at the top of the card.

CCC 2022 was one of our best shows yet (66). The semi-main was a return match for the COTT World Heavyweight title as former champ CLM tried but failed to avenge his title loss to Cali Slick at IPW's November event. The other two cage matches were JOJI defending the Xtreme Title against Zel Quinn and Jay Becker beating Malik Cash in the breakup of the Inner City Express.

Also, Debbie Rose beat Yuma Maruya. What's she doing here? Well, she quit 5SSW earlier in 2022. A disagreement with Miwako Katsukawa went public, some things happened, and Yuma ended up walking out. She wrestled some big indy shows in Japan but she's done everything she's ever gonna do over there. It's not like she's joining WINNOW; she's 37. So I took a flier on her and she agreed to come over.

A huge story that ended up affecting us: Allen Packer stepped down from running USPW... and Pee-Wee Germaine took over. Yes, our Pee-Wee. And he took The Guru with him as the new head booker.

We've been running the Grissom regularly since the middle of the year and clearing $60-80k in profit monthly. And we're on the cusp of Medium. Almost all of our rivals have added weekly TV. Is it time for us to do the same...?

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF In Your House</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

April 1996</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Show Rating: 92</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Hart Foundation’s <strong>Owen Hart</strong> defeated <strong>1-2-3 Kid</strong> to <strong>RETAIN</strong> the WWF Intercontinental Championship. (82)</p><p> </p><p>

In Tag Team Action, <strong>The Million Dollar Corporation</strong> (Dean Malenko & Rick Martel) defeated <strong>The Hardy Boyz.</strong> During the match, MDC’s newest member <strong>Terry Gordy</strong> would be revealed, thus sealing MDC’s victory. (71)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stone Cold Steve Austin</strong> defeated <strong>Cactus Jack</strong> by Disqualification. All hell would break in this war, and Cactus Jack would finally snap after arming himself with a steel chair. In the end, Cactus Jack would be arrested and dragged out of the arena after attacking arena security! (82)</p><p> </p><p>

In Six Man Tag Team Action, <strong>The Southern Boys</strong> (Jeff Jarrett & The Smokin’ Gunns) defeated <strong>The Hart Foundation</strong> (The British Bulldog, Chris Jericho, & Lance Storm). As a result, Jarrett has earned a title rematch against IC Champion Owen Hart! (73)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Yokozuna</strong> defeated <strong>King Mabel.</strong> (72)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Undertaker</strong> defeated <strong>Shane Douglas.</strong> Goldust would interfere, seemingly knocking rival Undertaker out cold with Marlena’s (loaded) golden purse. But stunningly, Undertaker would sit up before Douglas could even cover the Dead Man! After choke slamming Goldust, Undertaker would Tombstone Douglas for the 1…2…3. (89)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Steiner Brothers</strong> defeated <strong>The Aristocrats</strong> (Hunter Hearst Helmsley & *Glenn* Jacobs) to <strong>RETAIN</strong> the WWF World Tag Team Championship. Rick & Scott thwart another foe, extending their title reign to six months. (76)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shawn Michaels</strong> defeated <strong>Razor Ramon</strong> by Disqualification to <strong>RETAIN</strong> the WWF World Heavyweight Championship. It was supposed to be a battle of longtime rivals to finally decide who was better, HBK or The Bad Guy. But, in his first appearance since losing the WWF Title to Michaels at Wrestlemania XII, <strong>Bret Hart</strong> would interfere and attack both men! In Your House would come to a close with Michaels being carted out of the arena, as Bret Hart deliberately tried to break HBK’s ankle with a steel chair! (95)</p>

WWF In Your House

April 1996

Show Rating: 93

The Hart Foundation’s Owen Hart defeated The Million Dollar Corporation’s Rick Martel to RETAIN the WWF Intercontinental Championship. (80)

Martel was a last minute replacement, as the original challenger Jeff Jarrett suffered Spinal Disalignment earlier in the week on Monday Night Raw. Not bad for Heel vs Heel last minute!

The Million Dollar Corporation’s Dean Malenko defeated Yokozuna. (70)

In a Best 2 out of 3 Falls Match, Sudden Impact (Chris Jericho & Lance Storm) defeated The Smokin’ Gunns. The stable war of The Hart Foundation versus The Southern Boys continues, as Jericho & Storm claim the rubber match against Bart & Billy Gunn. (70)

Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated The Southern Boys’ Jesse James. (80)

In Tag Team Action, Reality Check (Shane Douglas & Sid Vicious) defeated The Steiner Brothers to become the NEW WWF World Tag Team Champions! Reality Check win the gold on their second chance, thanks to their manager Sensational Sherri. Sherri would blind Rick Steiner with some type of spray, allowing Sid Vicious to connect with his patented Powerbomb for the title victory. (78)

In the first ever Final Curtain Match, Goldust defeated The Undertaker. A rematch from Wrestlemania, Goldust looked prime to receive another Tombstone from the Phenom. But, shocking to all, Cactus Jack would hit the ring and attack Undertaker more viciously than anyone has every dared to! Donning a new outfit and some type of weird leather mask since we last saw him, Cactus Jack would proceed to choke Undertaker out with two taped fingers, all the while seemingly squealing like a pig! Goldust would take advantage, pinning the unconscious Undertaker for the win! Post-Match, Goldust and the masked Cactus Jack would leave together, Goldust holding and caressing Jack like he was some child. Weird! (92)

In the Main Event, in Tag Team Action, The Hart Foundation’s Bret Hart & The British Bulldog defeated Diesel & Razor Ramon. In quite the turn of events, Diesel’s latest rival Stone Cold Steve Austin would hit the ring behind the referee’s back and deliver a devestating steel chair shot to Big Daddy Cool! Bret Hart would take advantage and pin Diesel for the 1,2,3. (96)

Post-Match, The Hart Foundation in its entirety would hit the ring to ambush Diesel & Ramon. This would bring out the WWF Champion, Shawn Michaels! Despite being banned from the arena due to his injured ankle (WWF Owner Vince McMahon fearing the worst for his champion), HBK would hit the ring and help Diesel & Ramon clear the ring of the Hart Foundation! Injury be damned, the WWF Champ saved his friends from being injured as well!

Just realized that heels won every match on this show. Whoops! Thus reveals the issue I've been dealing with, WWF 1996 is too babyface top heavy, and I've been trying to balance it out.

Decided to switch game save and going back to my favorite promotion in the c-verse, ZEN. I started a new game and decided to do a more on-the-fly way of booking my shows and was able to do 7 shows today up until the "season finale" Way of the Warrior.

Of the 5 storylines at the start of the game, i only ended 2 at Way of The Warrior:

Damian Dastardly defeated Killer B by KO for his master Cyanide.

(While Cyanide lost to Vertigo and now the whole stable, Skullduggery, will focus on Vertigo.)

The Alien Armada defeated in a 4 vs 4 the opposing team of faces (Halloween Knight, Crime Buster, Devilfish and a returning Lone Shark) and now, as agreed before the match, they can't involve themself anymore in the Armada's business. The Invasion's plan can move to the next phase.

The whole situation with Kalliope and Snark ended with Snark winning the conceptual title in a multi people match (including, Lerome Slim, Rehka, Booster Boy, Aukland Raider) even if he really wanted to help Kalliope retain the title like he was doing up until that point despite she didn't appreciate it. (In my mind, the ending of the match was Snark trying to stoping everybody to pin Booster Boy and when Kalliope was not able to come back to the ring he pinned him.)

ZERO vs Pumpkin Jack for the Master title was my best match of the night and of the save. Jack won the title fair and square (after a previous victory by DQ) but ZERO's desire for the title is too strong to end the feud here.

The best thing about this save, however, is that i wasn't really trying and was just booking as quickly as possible and after this 7 shows i have 5 major stars while most of the time when i try "seriously" i end up with 0.

EDIT: I played a lot today too and finished the year booking 5 more show.

I ended all the storylines that i started the year with:

ZERO stole the ZEN Master title belt from Pumpkin Jack to continue their feud, so i had a little bit of comedy moments involving Crime Buster trying to get back the belt for Jack, C-W-A stealing the title belt himself to use it to gain an advantage in a ZEN Master Title Match, but then i ended the story in december at Way of The Thief (my own Show of The Year, being better than Way of The Warrior for 1 point) in a Ladder Match with Pumpkin Jack's victory.

The story between Snark and Kalliope kept going with the new Conceptual Champion trying to "Fingerpoke of Doom" the championship back to her only to retain the title by double count out. Following that Kalliope made a challange to take out a real competitive match from Snark offering him a wish. Snark won the match in november and he asked for a date ending the storyline. For now, Kalliope is going to accompany Snark to the ring and stopping him from cheating as their thing. Curious note, they started really dating.

Skullduggery vs Vertigo kept going with a series of attacks and insults. Other faces tried to help him, Killer B again but failed (selling the injuries from the match with Damian), and then Devilfish and Lone Shark which fate was the same as Killer B, losing a match by KO against Damian (the match versus Devilfish was my own Match of the Year with a 65). The reason was Devilfish wanted to leave the company and i had no reason to keep Lone Shark around so i didn't renewed his already short contract. Killer B too wants to leave, but i was using him in the pre show anyway. But the real point of this storyline was a rematch between Cyanide and Vertigo... that Vertigo won. Their feud is over and now Cyanide's leadership in Skullduggery will be put in question.

I had started a feud for the Harmony Titles, between The Ghost Hunters and the team of Devilfish and Lone Shark... but they are gone so it ended after one match with a DQ finish.

The only other story active right now is the Next Phase in the Invasion of the Alien Armada, Operation Hound. Using one of mine old ideas for ZEN in TEW2020, The Armada start to focus on Urban Fox for some reason but there are two others team that shows interest in him. One is Guru Vishi and his Warp-Jump, that got asked by Halloween Knight to defeat the Armada (better a local villain than an alien one i guess); the others one are The Ghost Hunters: thay saw something in Urban Fox and they have to study and neutralize it... in the process they decided to pretty much lose a Harmony Title Match because this "power" in Urban Fox comes out when he win. Urban Fox Tag Team partner was Crime Buster so i named the new Harmony Champions Urban Busters. In the last show of december Urban Fox's power woke up to the point that was able to stop the attack from six people (Karrg, Man O'War, Ghost Hunters and Warp-Jump) and only Halloween Knight was able to calm him down making him falling asleep.

Now i started 2021 with a bad idea, starting my own broadcaster at Tiny, but i want to do a weekly TV Show tapping 4 show in one night.

I started my own promotion is the US, made it very easy for myself. Always go straight to dream booking rather than proper simulation (for things such as money and realism and what not) and here's what I've come up with after 6 months!

OBSOLETE WRESTLING PRESENTS: Hellbound 2021

Pre show: Rey Fenix defeated Brian Kendrick

The Grizzled Young Veterans defeated The Enterprise (Brody King and Flip Gordon), Death Cycle (Chris Ridgeway and Tony Deppen) and Tim Donst/Dalton Castle

Fenix was only on the pre-show because I had just managed to sign him and didn't have a program for him. Brian Kendrick is my first ever Intercontinental champion and is definitely in that gatekeeper role. All the tag teams are here because I couldn't find a place for them. Tim Donst has consistently been my under dog in every real world save I have done for close to a decade now, I have no idea why I love him so much, but I do.

Main Card

Trey Aces (Trey Miguel and Ace Austin) def. Dragon Hearts (Dragon Lee and Royce Chambers) to retain the OW Tag Team titles.

Both teams have great chemistry and have been big parts of the tag division. Royce Chambers is a freak if you have never watched him by the way, one to watch for the future IRL.

El Phantasmo def. Tracy Williams

ELP is my man and I always gotta sign him and push him to the moon.

Pentagon Jr. def. Adam Brooks

Brooksy is another under rated Australian talent, another to watch for in the future. Been giving him some high profile matches to try and lift him up.

Mance Warner def. Chris Sabin to retain the OW Intercontinental title

Mancer has been my pet project in this save, I wanna see how big I can get him, and right now he is the third most over in the company ahead of Pentagon and Fenix. Pretty crazy. He's going to continue to be pushed heavy.

Johnny Gargano def. Bandido

My first big scalp from the big boys was Johnny Gargano. He's been solid. Bandido was my first World Champion and I have not been too happy with how he has slipped down the card a bit, but he is just eclipsed in overness and it can be hard to navigate.

Kofi Kingston def. Lio Rush

My second big scalp was Kofi Kingston, and I was very excited when they dropped out of negotiations. He is far more over than basically everyone on in the roster apart from the World Champ and Mancer. Lio Rush fueded with Bandido for the title for the first couple of months in the company and put on some good matches.

Bryan Danielson def. Alex Shelley to retain the OW World Title

Now even I was shocked when Daniel Bryan agreed to sign with me. He is without question the most over and most talented worker I have and I plan to have him go on an 18 month undefeated streak until with El Phantasmo or Mancer are ready to take the title. Shelley has gotten super over as well which is dope!

WWF King of the Ring 1996

Show Rating: 88

Earlier King of the Ring Matches

Opening Round

Rick Steiner defeated Terry Gordy

Goldust defeated Billy Gunn

Diesel defeated Sid Vicious

The British Bulldog defeated Jeff Hardy

Scott Steiner defeated Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Rikishi Fatu

Shane Douglas defeated Perry Saturn

Yokozuna defeated Tatanka

Quarter Finals

Goldust defeated Rick Steiner

Diesel defeated The British Bulldog

Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Scott Steiner

Yokozuna defeated Shane Douglas

Now, onto the Pay-Per-View!

In a Semi-Finals Match in the King of the Ring Tournament, Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Yokozuna to advance to the Finals. (89)

In a Semi-Finals Match in the King of the Ring Tournament, Diesel defeated Goldust to advance to the Finals. (81)

In Tag Team Action, The Wrecking Machines (Ahmed Johnson & Rikishi Fatu) defeated The Million Dollar Corporation (Kama & Tatanka). (63)

In his WWF Wrestling Debut, The Great Muta defeated Billy Gunn. (66)

The Undertaker & Mankind battled to a Double Count Out. The war would not end there, as Mankind would eventually choke Undertaker unconscious with the Mandible Claw! (100!!!)

In a Tag Team Steel Cage Match, Reality Check (Shane Douglas & Sid Vicious) defeated The Steiner Brothers to RETAIN the WWF World Tag Team Championship. (85)

In The Finals of the King of the Ring Tournament, Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Diesel to become the 1996 King of the Ring! With the referee out of the position, Austin was able to deliver a timely kick “downstairs” to Diesel, thus allowing him to hit the Stone Cold Stunner for the win! (92)

In the Main Event, in Tag Team Action, WWF World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels & Razor Ramon defeated The Hart Foundation’s Bret Hart & WWF Intercontinental Champion Owen Hart. Weeks prior, Chris Jericho was viciously kicked out of the Hart Foundation after refusing to give up his IC Title Shot, which he earned in a Battle Royal. In a stunning turn of events, Chris Jericho would show up at ringside during the KOTR Main Event! That was enough to distract Owen Hart, allowing Shawn Michaels to hit Sweet Chin Music for the win! (89)

Per rules of the tag team match, Shawn Michaels now gets to choose the stipulations for the WWF Championship Rematch between himself and Bret Hart at Summerslam!

But, HBK has one last stop before this epic rematch at Summerslam. He will be challenged for his WWF Title at In Your House (July 1996). And his challenger? It’s none other than the 1996 King of the Ring winner, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

My ZEN save keeps going very fast (for me at least.) and outside of being unable to get my major stars more popular, it's going pretty well.

Having a weekly TV show, it's not that hard if i keep it to 30min long and if tape all show in one night. I'm making a small profit every month so it's not a problem on that front either.

Anyway, i reached july 2021 and booked my second Way of The Warrior that it was my best show ever this save (just 60, but still) and of course my best show of 2021 so far. I concluded pretty much all the storylines i had:

Kalliope Woodchuck and Buckminster Snark's reletionship came to an end (in storyline only) when they different views on wrestling costed Snark the Conceptual Title won by Vertigo. Snark wanted to put an end to this "weakness" of his and so he and Kalliope had a match, but his ex-girlfiend won.

(Vertigo lost the Conceptual Title the same night to Aukland Raider, just to see if i can do something with him after using him as a jobber for all this time.)

A small feud that i started was between C-W-A and Abner Ventris. Ventris debuted at the start if the year as a manager and his "client" was Human Weapon (Rob Edwards). In storyline not really a client, becuase it's actually a "magical" object that Ventris can controll with a special glove that turn it into a human. After some month and some matches, C-W-A starts to makes fun of Abner during his matches making the Human Weapon lose. At the end C-W-A and Human Weapon have a No Dq match (with a clown party theme) won by Ventris and Weapon with a little bit of humiliation for the loser after the match.

It ended after one year, Operation Hound. The Alien Armada, Guru and Warp-Jump, The Ghost Hunters, all of them wanted to capture and use the "Cosmic Power" inside of Urban Fox. Awakening this power, they all get kicked pretty hard. Eventualy by the mix of Guru's Magic, Alien Tech and strange stuff from the Ghost Hunters, Urban Fox gets separated by this power, but they can't keep it or use it. At Way of the Warrior, by demand of the Cosmic Power itself, a 3 vs 3 vs 3 takes place to choose who will receive the power again (i would've liked a 3 vs 3 vs 3 vs 3) with Guru and Ghost Hunters deciding to help each other. At the end the faces won, but Urban Fox decided to sent the Cosmic Power away so that it can't end in the wrong hands.

Skullduggery just falled apart because Damian didn't saw Cyanide as a good leader after he lost twice to Vertico last year. Cyanide even costed Damian a title match againt Pumpkin Jack for the Master Title. A Last Man Standing match between these two with the victory of Damian ended this feud and as the new leader, Damian decided to disband the stable.

(During this time, Cyanide offered me to job to Lerone Slim three times and he is now a Star, the only one that didn't got much from all of this was Rehka.)

There were two other matches but their stories will keep going:

ZERO vs Black Flash. After bringing in Black Flash to cover the lost of Devilfish and Killer B, ZERO attacked him as frustration for not being in the title picture for the Master Championship anymore and defeated him in a match. Things got worse when Flash got a title shot against Pumpkin Jack. Anyway, they faced each other at Way of the Warrior. This time, Flash won but ZERO attacked him after the match. We are going to have the third match.

ZEN Master Title: Pumpkin Jack vs Pink Spider. Jack was champion since last year but in the meantime Pink Spider got win after win having a solid ground to ask for a title match, even after winning the Harmony Titles with Trevor Feather (coming back from a 8 month injury). In the main event, he stole the vitory and now he is for the first time ZEN Master Champion. I messed up the time a bit on this because of Trevor's injury and so instead of ending at my "season finale" it's just starting.

<p>From the most excellent Territory Daze mod:</p><p> </p><p>

Playing as Tri-State</p><p> </p><p>

1) Bill Watts is feuding with Wahoo McDaniel over the North American belt.</p><p>

2) Tarzan Baxter is feuding with Ox Baker over the Brass Knucks belt.</p><p>

3) The Torres Bros are feuding with Buck Robley & Tim Brooks for the tag belts.</p><p>

4) Skandar Akbar is feuding with Bob Armstrong for the Arkansas belt.</p><p>

5) Thunderbolt Patterson is feuding with Medic #1 for the Mississippi belt.</p><p>

6) Not title tag feud: The Texas Outlaws vs Valentine and Spoiler.</p><p>

7) Lower card feud: Ernie Ladd vs Bruno Sammartino</p>

Welp, Shawn Michaels finally forced my hand. It's July 1996, and my World Heavyweight Champion cannot stop being a ton of trouble. And now? It's gotten even worse. HBK has had a hard drug incident three times in the last month, including HBK being unable to perform because of drugs TWICE. I finally pulled the trigger and sent my WWF Champion to rehab, hoping for the best.

And there goes six months of work down the toilet, my Shawn Michaels/Bret Hart feud. HBK beat Hart for the WWF Title at Wrestlemania XII. They were going to have their rematch, a Ladder Match, at Summerslam 1996. Then, I planned their final encounter at Survivor Series 1996 in the first ever WWF Iron Man Match.

And thus begins the 16 Man Tournament for the now vacant WWF World Heavyweight Championship. The tournament will finish up at Summer Slam 1996, where the main event will crown a new WWF Champion.

As for my upcoming July - In Your House show, Shawn Michaels was supposed to defend the WWF Title against the 1996 King of the Ring, Stone Cold Steve Austin. With HBK out with his kayfabe injury, that title match is obviously scratched.

Instead! Stone Cold has been issued a new opponent in the main event of In Your House. After a heated altercation between Bret Hart and WWF Owner Vince McMahon, The Hitman was chosen by Mr. McMahon to be Stone Cold's new opponent! And, it would not just be an ordinary match at IYO. No, it will be an opening round contest in the WWF World Heavyweight Championship Tournament!

Welp, Shawn Michaels finally forced my hand. It's July 1996, and my World Heavyweight Champion cannot stop being a ton of trouble. And now? It's gotten even worse. HBK has had a hard drug incident three times in the last month, including HBK being unable to perform because of drugs TWICE. I finally pulled the trigger and sent my WWF Champion to rehab, hoping for the best.

And there goes six months of work down the toilet, my Shawn Michaels/Bret Hart feud. HBK beat Hart for the WWF Title at Wrestlemania XII. They were going to have their rematch, a Ladder Match, at Summerslam 1996. Then, I planned their final encounter at Survivor Series 1996 in the first ever WWF Iron Man Match.

And thus begins the 16 Man Tournament for the now vacant WWF World Heavyweight Championship. The tournament will finish up at Summer Slam 1996, where the main event will crown a new WWF Champion.

As for my upcoming July - In Your House show, Shawn Michaels was supposed to defend the WWF Title against the 1996 King of the Ring, Stone Cold Steve Austin. With HBK out with his kayfabe injury, that title match is obviously scratched.

Instead! Stone Cold has been issued a new opponent in the main event of In Your House. After a heated altercation between Bret Hart and WWF Owner Vince McMahon, The Hitman was chosen by Mr. McMahon to be Stone Cold's new opponent! And, it would not just be an ordinary match at IYO. No, it will be an opening round contest in the WWF World Heavyweight Championship Tournament!

This post right here...stuff like this is why I love this game.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Original_Broski" data-cite="Original_Broski" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This post right here...stuff like this is why I love this game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I 100% agree. I love when injuries, politics, etc. change the game for me.</p>

WWE (January 2004)

So I've just recently got started with a WWE game using the excellent Ruthless Aggression Mod by MrVillain. I'm one week in with little worth speaking about concerning my booking. Other than keeping my options open over whether to have Eddie Guerrero win the 2004 Royal Rumble instead of Chris Benoit, I booked the first week of 2004 exactly as it happened in reality.

So, I get done booking Smackdown, only to be hit with this...

9aDw1ZS.jpg

Talk about a game changer!

All of the McMahon family now hate both Triple H and Trish Stratus. This is potentially going to have a massive impact on screen too, as just like in reality, I wanted Triple H to keep the World Heavyweight Championship until Mania 20. Trish getting caught up in this is also going to mess up my Chris Jericho/Christian feud, which was going to run right into Mania (and beyond) with Trish eventually tuning heel and siding with Christian as she did in reality.

I'm not sure how to go about handling this right now. Should I take action concerning Triple H/Trish Stratus right away? Or should I try and ride the situation out and continue onward with my original booking plans like WWE attempted to do in 2005 with the whole Lita/Edge/Matt Hardy situation?

This is by far the biggest scandal I've been hit with in TEW so early into a save. It's going to be crazy ride going forward, but I'm looking forward to it!

Superb post James The Animator, thank you for taking the time to go into such detail.

I'll tell you right now that some of your ideas certainly match up with my own (Triple H and Trish as an on screen heel duo is too good to resist), but you've also given me plenty of new ideas to think about! I'll be sure to post an update a little later down the line to let you know how things work out. Thanks again :)

WWE (January 2004)

So I've just recently got started with a WWE game using the excellent Ruthless Aggression Mod by MrVillain. I'm one week in with little worth speaking about concerning my booking. Other than keeping my options open over whether to have Eddie Guerrero win the 2004 Royal Rumble instead of Chris Benoit, I booked the first week of 2004 exactly as it happened in reality.

So, I get done booking Smackdown, only to be hit with this...

9aDw1ZS.jpg

Talk about a game changer!

All of the McMahon family now hate both Triple H and Trish Stratus. This is potentially going to have a massive impact on screen too, as just like in reality, I wanted Triple H to keep the World Heavyweight Championship until Mania 20. Trish getting caught up in this is also going to mess up my Chris Jericho/Christian feud, which was going to run right into Mania (and beyond) with Trish eventually tuning heel and siding with Christian as she did in reality.

I'm not sure how to go about handling this right now. Should I take action concerning Triple H/Trish Stratus right away? Or should I try and ride the situation out and continue onward with my original booking plans like WWE attempted to do in 2005 with the whole Lita/Edge/Matt Hardy situation?

This is by far the biggest scandal I've been hit with in TEW so early into a save. It's going to be crazy ride going forward, but I'm looking forward to it!

IMHO Vince would do what was best for business

and have Triple H keep the title til Mania were he would lose it then job Triple H out to people who barely deserve it before letting him go, the same with Trish except I think he'd fire her right after Mania.

please tell me he'll be pushed as some self deluded ladies man who thinks he's Sexual Chocolate, but fails spectacularly with every female he interacts with?

Okay now I know what character I have to add

You also forgot the deep voice and trying to be smooth