What's Going on in Your Game?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kostecko" data-cite="Kostecko" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Had a drug-related death occur after advancing just one day. I wasn't expecting one so quickly.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Who was it?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Who was it?</div></blockquote><p> Blake Belushi of RAW. His tag team got inducted into the company's Hall of Frame a few days afterwards.</p>

I was testing Rising Storms 2k16 by transforming it from 2016 to 2020 and modify a bit the Royal Rumble 1991 in order to see how the achievement system works.

Tomorrow, out of curiosity, i'll create fantasy mods to see how the newsletter appears in the 1950's the 1960's and on and on...

• 4 weeks later...

<p>Been having a good time running TCW and think my shows are doing fairly well actually. I have ran a show of 85 total within the first month and a half. </p><p> </p><p>

Currently at War To Settle The Score I have Aaron Andrews set to face Eddie Peak for the World Title. Andrews will go over since I am building to a Total Mayhem Main Event of Andrews and Hawkins for the Title. I think Wolf is going to win it but I am not sure yet. Wolf has put on amazing matches with absolutely everyone so far.</p><p> </p><p>

I recently signed Mick Muscles to a 1 year deal and plan on having him lose to some of my up and comers who are in that 40-50 overness range. First though he will squash local guys for a couple of weeks.</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Gauge is being groomed to be in a program with Aaron Andrews.</p><p> </p><p>

Mighty Mo and Tana have poor tag team chemistry so I am going to have them break up soon and Danny Fonzarelli will become Tanas partner.</p><p> </p><p>

Acid and Acid II are a team and I am hoping by Total Mayhem they will be over enough to contend for the tag team titles.</p><p> </p><p>

One Man Army is retiring in a few months. I have him in a feud now with Doc for the TV Title. Going to have Doc end him in a career vs career match. Doc will retain his belt and end OMA's career. Great way to go out I think.</p><p> </p><p>

I have a new stable called Fortune that is currently led by Jeremie Courtney but I am grooming Ash Campbell to take it over. Dreadnaught and Juggernaught are the muscle/tag team of the faction. Jerry Pepper is currently a lackey. The idea is to have Ash kick Jeremie out of the faction once he gets over enough and take over as leader.</p><p> </p><p>

I almost signed Steve Frehley but once his wages shot up over 200,000 a month I let SWF and USPW battle it out at that point. I think he stayed with USPW but I don't remember.</p>

So I’m playing a current day Impact Wrestling game, and it’s going great.

My main storyline has centered around Moose, Tessa Blanchard, Michael Elgin, and a returning EC3

So at the first tapings in June I had a 8 man tournament to name the number one contender tournament the winner of which was Moose. He went on to beat Tessa at Slammiversy after his match he went on a beatdown on Tessa until EC3 made his Impact return by making the save. This has been the beginning of a blooming romance between EC3 and Tessa. The following week Michael Elgin said he’s had enough of Tessa and if Moose was down he’d be glad to help him end both EC3 and Tessa. They fought each other at Lockdown in a tag match which Tessa and EC3 won and the main event of BFG will be EC3 Vs Moose for the Impact title which Elgin Vs Tessa will also happen.

Another highlight is having Rockstar Sup return and team with Joey Ryan and RVD in the stable “Cancel Culture” where they have waged war on all things hardcore and offensive in Impact.

About six months into my ROH 2004 run. I was had Daniels as ROH World Champion for the first six months, but then I was able to bring in Nakumara and he was head and shoulders above everyone else as far as star power goes, so he ended up dethroning Daniels.

Steve Corino was the first Pure Champion only recently losing it to Bryan Danielson.

The Briscoe's have been tag champs from the beginning and I haven't really found anyone to take the belts.

In other news Russo passed away suddenly and Ric Flair won the World Heavyweight Championship on Raw.

Roh

Rolling with an ROH save with the Killing The Business mod. AEW signed Marty Scurll to a written deal in the first week, and AAA extended RUSH's contract so that it was written/exclusive, too. Needless to say, I had to shake things up because RUSH was the World Champ.

I opted to mostly stick with the matches booked for the 18th Anniversary Show and Supercard of Honor. (RUSH was scheduled to face Haskins at one and Flip Gordon at another.) I changed the first event, in June, to "ROH Honor Perseveres," with the intention of it being a celebratory show to commemorate the return of live shows. In the main event, Flip Gordon defeated RUSH and Haskins to win the ROH World Title. Definitely wasn't planning on giving Gordon the top title, but it felt like the best option rather than rushing something. My ROH is gonna look different now, that's for sure.

Switch from Touring to Weekly events in my Road to Glory in May. Finally make my first profit of around 8k. The last few days of the month look like this.

Thursday, best show ever (71) on my 60th show.

Friday, nothing

Saturday, Rip Chord dies

Sunday, Elemental dies, Oceano dies

I get the joy from my best show and finally turning a profit, to seeing legends in 3 different parts of the game world die over the weekend. Not that I was ever gonna get to use them, but legends never die, ya know?

• 2 weeks later...

By sheer coincidence (given real world happenings) after going through the entire Nation, Savio, Crush, D'Lo, Kama and Farooq finally at Wrestlemania. Ahmed Johnson is white hot and my third most popular babyface heading into KOTR '97. Sure he legit injured Savio, Kama and Crush but its Ahmed Johnson so at least its realistic.

I'm torn between replicating real life somewhat and having Rocky turn on him, join the Nation and go over Ahmed. Or just go all in and have Ahmed have a mini run with the WWF title. With the Hart Foundation vs Austin going on prepping for Hart vs Austin at some point, HBK still out injured and Taker involved with other things. Logically Ahmed could win the KOTR, face Austin at Summerslam and have some chicanary leading to Ahmeds shock win.

However sacrificing someone so over and with white hot momentum, Rocky going over as a heel would bump up a more long term Main Event prospect.

By sheer coincidence (given real world happenings) after going through the entire Nation, Savio, Crush, D'Lo, Kama and Farooq finally at Wrestlemania. Ahmed Johnson is white hot and my third most popular babyface heading into KOTR '97. Sure he legit injured Savio, Kama and Crush but its Ahmed Johnson so at least its realistic.

I'm torn between replicating real life somewhat and having Rocky turn on him, join the Nation and go over Ahmed. Or just go all in and have Ahmed have a mini run with the WWF title. With the Hart Foundation vs Austin going on prepping for Hart vs Austin at some point, HBK still out injured and Taker involved with other things. Logically Ahmed could win the KOTR, face Austin at Summerslam and have some chicanary leading to Ahmeds shock win.

However sacrificing someone so over and with white hot momentum, Rocky going over as a heel would bump up a more long term Main Event prospect.

I guess it depends on whether you're okay with Ahmed tearing apart your Major Stars :p

Push Ahmed to the moon, go all in. Full eff it.

Going into my one year anniversary debut PPV as a Medium company now instead of Small as we began.

Going to finally have Mikey Lau lose the Big Gold belt, as I've had Ernest Youngman built up long enough as a face and is now able to turn heel w/o penalty. Thus the transition into Major Star like Mikey, Pablo Rodriguez, and Huey Cannonball before him. :D

These are my four major players, though I have quite the strong tag division at this stage if I do say so myself. I have also been setting up Raphael and Ash Campbell to make the jump to Major Star.

Simming through a "Vince is dead game" just because I want to see how the game world evolves. The backstory being when Vince dies Stephanie and Shane have a major dispute over how the company should move forward which ends with WWE closing down and Stephanie and HHH forming CWA (Championship Wrestling Alliance), with a heavy NWA\Classic WCW style influence, while Shane takes Paul Heyman as a booker and forms the SEF (Sports Entertainment Federation) obviously Sports Entertainment\WWF\Attitude Era based. Set both companies to at war, and also closed down AEW because I thought it'd make the rosters a little restrictive, the backstory for that being coming out of the pandemic the Khans feel the risk isn't worth the investment getting caught in a 3 company war, yes unrealistic but humor me.

Just got simmed the first month, on day 2 SEF signed TV deals for an A & B show. CWA tried to cool the war already.

CWA went on a huge hiring spree signing a large number of talent in the first 2 weeks before SEF actually signed anyone, which obviously resulted in SEF's first few shows being cancelled.

In week 2 the war officially ended already. CWA also signed deals for an A & B show, both companies started running shows in week 3.

Both companies continue to hire, CWA more so and now has a roster almost double the size of SEF with a lot more high profile names.

CWA's top stars are Reigns, Orton, Wyatt, Rollins & Moxley while SEF have Bryan, Rey, Morrison, Elias & Big E according to the tour the company screens.

So far no one has picked up Cena, Lesnar, Jericho, Undertaker, Kane or Big Show, even though all are active full time. Of all the real world tag teams the only one to stay together is the Uso's even the Young Bucks have split despite signing with the same company.

CWA have held their first PPV, SEF haven't.

CWA champions: World: HHH, Nationwide: Reigns, Womens: Charlotte, Tag Cody/Zayn (Ironically teaming as Dynamite Express)

SEF have only crowned MJF as TV champion so far.

RoH became developmental for CWA, while Impact did the same for SEF, neither has any workers sent to them yet.

It seemed like CWA were clearly winning but on day one of the second month they've just lost their A show already so it'll be interesting to see what they do with such a large roster and no way to showcase it.