What's Going on in Your Game?

Just made the jump to medium with my C-Verse American joshi fed, first thing I did was ink a ten year deal with Lucy Stone-McFly, thereby ensuring my company's future for ten years.

I'm playing a save with CWA that I started on release day, as soon as I got to the first day of January 2021 I looked for Lucy to sign her and when she wasn't there I got confused and went to the editor and checked to see when she debuts. In this version of TEW she doesn't debut until September 2021 but in 2013 and 2016 she made her debut in 2021. I know that because I played saves with NOTBPW long enough to be able to sign her and I think I did the same thing in TEW 2010 after playing for 11 years. Maybe because CWA is a new company and the House Of Stone is a stand alone school now Adam changed her debut date to reflect that but boy was I mad!

It's July 2023, and Ernest Youngman is far and away the best worker in the world right now. I had him on my roster until August 2020 as MAW, but TCW snatched him up and he skyrocketed from there. #2 wrestler in the world in 2021 and #1 in 2022. Now, USPW just poached him when his short two year TCW contract came up, and I wonder if he'll be just as dominate there. I guess I should also say that he's the current TCW champ and I'm curious to see if the AI is smart enough to get the belt off of him now.

Just finished my big end of year 2027 show, 100 rated behind four big 99 rated matches. Built up to this with about half a year of storylines so I'm very happy.

Greg Keith (Gauge) defeated Dreadnought for the world title

Prime Time Jack Pryde defeated Fro Sure for the US title

Jay Chord defeated Tommy Cornell Jr

Gino Montero defeated Fuyuko Higa

As the 99 matches.

Certainly hoping one would hit 100, but I can't complain about 4 99s

<p>I posted about it in the "Who has your title" thread, but I figured I'd post it here, too.</p><p> </p><p>

This is my first ever real play-through of TEW, of any sort. Just now getting in. I decided to start my own fed after I simmed through a year or so of being unemployed and nobody hiring me (I like to not immediately sign somewhere and build my own history in game, as it were). I started new and decided to start my own company day 1: STRIKE Pro Wrestling.</p><p> </p><p>

I've hired almost all unemployed talent, which mainly includes 18-24 year olds. I then grabbed a couple of veterans and let them lead the way for the first few events. Barry Kingman was the first person I put the title on, and let him defend it a couple of times while I built up the rest of the roster. </p><p> </p><p>

My vision was that Prime Time Jack Pryde and Charlie Corner would be the future of STRIKE, coming in at the same time, being young and growing together. I put Pryde in a stable with Zippy Deverell and Pepper Pelton and they honestly carry my shows through their entertainment/mic usage. I'm an Insignificant company, so seeing those 3 carry angles to a consistent 50+ is awesome.</p><p> </p><p>

Well, as things would have it, Charlie Corner and Jack Pryde developed tension between the two of them, so that storyline stalled. So, what I've been doing is building up Dreadnought as this unstoppable force of a monster heel. I've been putting him in squash matches with local talent or bottom of the card guys (he's beaten Patton Reilly like 3 times now). With Corner not being as hot of a prospect as I had wanted, I decided to pivot and hold a 16 man tournament and let things develop. Dreadnought marched through it like a monster and won, and, for winning, got himself a title shot against Kingman. I was hesitant to put the title on Dreadnought this early, but Kingman went from normal to "flabby" and his performances have started to decline, so I went ahead and had Dreadnought go over him. </p><p> </p><p>

My next plan is to have Kingman come back and challenge Dreadnought again for the title, because the ending of their match was a referee stoppage (due to Dreadnought being a monster and just tossing Kingman around). I'm going to keep the title on Dreadnought, but let the storyline play out. Kingman's contract expires in 3 months, so I'm not going to re-up it, so he's going to go out by putting over Dreadnought again.</p><p> </p><p>

We're at the 6th month anniversary of the promotion and things are going decent? The last two months I've made profit. I feel like I'm sort of spinning my wheels, though. I'm trying to develop some tag-teams to build a solid tag-team division (right now I've signed The Hot Taggs, I've got Zippy and Pepper as a tag-team, and Patton Reilly and G Force are a tag-team with great chemistry together). I'm slowly upgrading my merchandise, and it's paying off. But there's no TV/broadcast deal in sight, so that's a bummer.</p><p> </p><p>

I want to build Wild Red Stallion as my next big baby-face. He recently changed his body type to get even bigger, so he's a hoss now. I'm looking forward to having some hard-hitting, East Meets West-style matches with him at the helm. In the next year or so, I'm hoping that he can get over enough that he and Dreadnought have a slobberknocker that'll boost them both.</p>

Just finishing up the first year with Stardom.

Konami won the G5 Grand Prix and will challenge Mayu Iwatani for the World of Stardom title on Stardom Year End Climax in December.

I had Saki Kashima and Natsu Sumire from Oedo Tai win the STARDOM World Tag League and they took the Goddesses of Stardom titles from Konami & Jungle Kyona (Kyona is now going to tag up with AZM instead since Konami has entered the main event picture).

Its now December and im holding 10 man tournaments for both a shot at Future of Stardom titles where Momo Watanabe is the champ and for Wonder of Stardom where Saki Kashima is the champ.

The tournaments are as follow:

Wonder of Stardom Tournament

Bea Priestley

Jungle Kyona

Kairi Hojo (Kairi Sane)

Maika

Maki Ito

Maya Yukihi

Riho

Saya Kamitani

Tam Nakano

Utami Hayashishita

Im not 100% decided yet but im pretty sure im gonna let Kairi Hojo win the tournament and take the title of Saki Kashima.

In the Future of Stardom tournament we have the following:

AZM (former champ)

Hanan

Hikari

Himeka

Itsuki Hoshino

Kris Statlander

Natsumi

Ruaka

Saya Iida

Starlight Kid

Here we will se Starlight Kid win the tournament by a wide margin. She has teamed up with ace Mayu Iwatani regularly in STARS the last 6 months and are pulling som really good match ratings. So im letting her win the tournament and taking the title of Momo Watanabe so Watanabe can enter the main event picture.

So STARDOM End of Year Climax will look like:

Konami def. Mayu Iwatani for World of Stardom Title

Kairi Hojo def. Saki Kashima for Wonder of Stardom Title

Starlight Kid def. Momo Watanabe for Future of Stardom Title

Unfortunetly the Goddesses of Stardom and Artists of Stardom (tag and trios titles) titles cant be defended here since Saki Kashima and Momo Watanabe are singles champions.

Also, Giulia where the Wonder of Stardom champ but got injured in her title defence against Tessa Blanchard and Blanchard got the title after an audible, so Giulia is out for a year and Tessa was fired after dropping the title to Saki Kashima. I had planned to have Giulia win the G5 Grand Prix, but that went into the trash, so Ill have her win the Cinderella tournament this spring again and challenge Konami for the World of Stardom title.

u2eZZoE.png

Seriously, one week before the big match for the World of Stardom title Konami breaks her pelvis and is out!! I guess the Wonder of Stardom tournament just got spicier when its now for a shot at World of Stardom title instead, and the second place will get Wonder of Stardom title shot instead.

First Giulia and now Konami, the game seems to want to punish everyone im trying to push.

June 2021, one year into the game.

My Major Stars are now: AJ Styles, Alex Shelley, Angelico, Bandido, Cain Velasquez, Chris Hero, Chris Sabin, Dragon Lee, Fenix, Hanson, Hiromu Takahashi, Jeff Cobb, Marty Scurll, Matty Sydal, and Miro Rusev. Alphabetically. :D

Money goes a long way, but I started with just Miro and Austin Aries as Major Stars.

My stars are Breeze, Donovan Dijak, Ethan Cutter III, Fred Yehi, Jonathan Gresham, Kurt Angle (Manager/Colour/Personality), PJ Black, Rosemary, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins, and Travis 'Flip' Gordon

Angle, Joe, and AJ are pretty much the only other ones that started off in these spots when I landed them.

<p>So I’m building to Total Mayhem XXV in 2021, and I’ve been building Jay Chord as the biggest heel ever leading to his coronation as World Heavyweight Champion. </p><p> </p><p>

It’s Tuesday, Week 4, May 2021. I’m about to book the go-home show for Total Mayhem, and Rip Chord passed away. I almost feel like I have to turn Jay face??? But there’s been no build up?? What do I do?????</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miz468" data-cite="miz468" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I’m building to Total Mayhem XXV in 2021, and I’ve been building Jay Chord as the biggest heel ever leading to his coronation as World Heavyweight Champion. <p> </p><p> It’s Tuesday, Week 4, May 2021. I’m about to book the go-home show for Total Mayhem, and Rip Chord passed away. I almost feel like I have to turn Jay face??? But there’s been no build up?? What do I do?????</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Why exactly do you have to turn Jay face? If he's going to be the biggest heel ever, why not have him cut a promo disparaging the old man? That would get him nuclear heat. "All you people know is the Rip Chord you saw on TV. You never had to deal with your father coming home, reeking of alcohol or the absentee dad who never came to your baseball games because he was constantly hung over. I got into this business not because of my father but <em>in spite</em> of him. Whether any of you *air quotes*fans realize it or not, I am better than my father, in every way. And this Sunday at Total Mayhem, I'm gonna prove it. To you, to him, and to everyone in that locker room." There. Heel promo. Reel them in with the sympathy angle then punch them in the gut and end on a bombastic prediction (or spoiler, if you will).</p><p> </p><p> What's with the sentimentality? It's much harder to create a compelling heel than a babyface. Without 'Die Rocky Die', The Rock would've never been born.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Remianen" data-cite="Remianen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why exactly do you have to turn Jay face? If he's going to be the biggest heel ever, why not have him cut a promo disparaging the old man? That would get him nuclear heat. "All you people know is the Rip Chord you saw on TV. You never had to deal with your father coming home, reeking of alcohol or the absentee dad who never came to your baseball games because he was constantly hung over. I got into this business not because of my father but <em>in spite</em> of him. Whether any of you *air quotes*fans realize it or not, I am better than my father, in every way. And this Sunday at Total Mayhem, I'm gonna prove it. To you, to him, and to everyone in that locker room." There. Heel promo. Reel them in with the sympathy angle then punch them in the gut and end on a bombastic prediction (or spoiler, if you will).<p> </p><p> What's with the sentimentality? It's much harder to create a compelling heel than a babyface. Without 'Die Rocky Die', The Rock would've never been born.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Haha I mean I don’t have to turn him heel, but I just think about if this situation played out in real life. You’re right though I could go either way with it. I just had this iconic image in my head of Jay Chord winning his first ever World Championship days after his dad passed and celebrating in the middle of the ring. Plus, there’s a built in storyline there of Greg Gauge turning on Chord for his weakness (I have them in the same stable). I’m gonna take the day to think about it.</p>

<p>Who's the current Champion? Could do a Double Turn.</p><p> </p><p>

Chord doesn't overtly change before the match, but talks honestly about his father and dedicates the match to him. Maybe some of his family sit at ringside for the PPV. Then during the match... Chord and the Champion grapple 50/50, but instead of his heel schtick Chord busts out a couple of his dad's mannerisms. Then, he gets hurt. A slip up. A shoulder to the post. His knee buckles. A weakness. And the Champion pounces, relentlessly but logically, given the occasion. But Jay won't quit. Even though he should, even though he risks permanent injury, because he dedicated this to his father. And the champion gets frustrated and starts to ignore the referee's counts, bend the rules... and they've switched places. Jay gets a big defiant babyface comeback. Movez. 1. 2. 3. New Champion.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Self" data-cite="Self" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Who's the current Champion? Could do a Double Turn.<p> </p><p> Chord doesn't overtly change before the match, but talks honestly about his father and dedicates the match to him. Maybe some of his family sit at ringside for the PPV. Then during the match... Chord and the Champion grapple 50/50, but instead of his heel schtick Chord busts out a couple of his dad's mannerisms. Then, he gets hurt. A slip up. A shoulder to the post. His knee buckles. A weakness. And the Champion pounces, relentlessly but logically, given the occasion. But Jay won't quit. Even though he should, even though he risks permanent injury, because he dedicated this to his father. And the champion gets frustrated and starts to ignore the referee's counts, bend the rules... and they've switched places. Jay gets a big defiant babyface comeback. Movez. 1. 2. 3. New Champion.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I love the idea of him turning during the match. Wolf is the current babyface Champion and he only turned heel back in September or so of last year.</p>

Doing a PSW run. Never played PSW in a Cornellverse save, which is surprising considering I was always a DAVE player in the early days. I usually lean towards MAW.

I'm in the summer of 2021. I gave Cowboy Buck a huge push to where he was feuding with the Steel Circle for nearly a year before finally getting his hands on and knocking off Youngman, who avoided him for many months. TCW then poached him immediately after. Very disheartening! I was so excited for Buck's title reign. My entire roster has pretty much been wiped out since then from Youngman to Callum to Campbell (who got hugely over thanks to a catchy phrase) to Wolfsbaine. Hired Bradly Blaze to help replace some lost name value and even set up a new Steel Circle-like replacement, except with Cerberus and Texas Hangman as the tag team enforcers, but he got stolen before I ever got it off the ground. The PSW title has been bouncing around like a pinball because of this and I just barely made a very random decision to put it on Harlem Haynes, who is currently my most over heel after my entire main event scene got eradicated.

Rebuilding is usually where I get discouraged playing little promotions but I'm kind of excited to see who I can build back up with a restructure. I was grooming Austin Smooth towards a big underdog push against Youngman before he got poached and right now I'm leaning towards going down that route.

But state of the promotion right now:

Wreckless Antix are the tag champs presently, but I'm looking to break them off and push Xavier with the rebuild as he constantly has higher match ratings and promos on his own. I had Kammy Ling turn on Acid II and Stuntman during the premade feud to join Wreckless Antix but she just barely turned her notice in, which kind of furthers my reason to break them up. I have a big tag division, but it's definitely steered towards the heels with all the faces being thrown together units. Shady K/Harlem Haynes, Cerberus/(Texas) Hangman w/ Carl Batch, Chris Caulfield/Devil Dog, Xavi Ferrera/Jebediah (sort of a Danny Doring/Roadkill shtick), Deathwish/Dustin Deuce, Legion of Blood (Deathwish got kicked out and replaced with Deacon Darkhold, Becca Barton is managing). I broke up Samoan Destruction so Samoan Machine can help round up the top of the card with better quality matches, Rhino Umaga has been stinking up the undercard and gaining weight. Rich & Famous are surprisingly still around but I'm almost certainly going to push both of them towards the top of the card at this point as I'll need their help there.

Machine Gun Marino is my National champion. I hired Phil Vibert as a face to feud with Ash Campbell/Eric Tyler and brought in Marino as Vibert's client and personal pick to take out Campbell. He dropped it to Logan Wolfsbaine, but got it right back after Wolfsbaine got hired by SWF.

Spent the last few months hiring a whole slew of older veterans with high popularity who I've been using to milk some pop out of my younger guys. Gregg Boone, Texas Pete, John Greed and a few others.

I've surprisingly been able to increase my show ratings steadily since Cowboy and Youngman left but I'm a little worried now that Campbell and his catchy phrase is gone and not giving me 70-80 ratings anytime he's on the screen.

Picked this back up recently. I'm in May 2022 now.

The poaching has come to a bit of a halt for the most part. The biggest gut punch has been Austin Smooth, who I was grooming to win the title but got taken before I ever pulled the trigger thankfully. Xavi Ferrera got taken right after just as I was moving him up the card.

Harlem Haynes was a pretty big hit. He was meant to be transitional but got really over and was putting out pretty great matches and promos, so I kept it on him for a few months before having him drop it to Jamie Atherton. Atherton is running with a Steel Circle clone with Rich & Famous, Justin Sensitive as their lackey and Haley Buck as their valet still. He dropped it to Xavier Reckless, who got crazy over after turning face and breaking from Antix. The three have been in a triple threat feud which Xavier overcame. He's now in a feud with Samoan Machine, who has been pretty much undefeated since leaving Rhino Umaga.

Here's my current storylines to put it all in a nut shell:

Second Coming of Acid - With injuries mounting, the original Acid knows that it's time to hang up the boots. But his protege is showing a ton of promise and getting lots of support from the PSW fans. Not wanting to halt his potential, Acid has taken a step back to allow his successor to rise up the ranks in PSW and his first opportunity to do so will be going after the Steel Circle themselves. Meanwhile, Justin Sensitive's constant screw ups are scrutinized by the Steel Circle and are put to the test during Jamie Atherton's feud with Acid II.

Fighting Irish - Howlin' Mad Mort has been to hell and back. After watching Whitehorse Whittaker be run out of PSW by The Alliance of Monstrosity, the wild lumberjack was able to stop the unstoppable Vendetta to capture the PSW National belt and put a halt to Carl Batch and Gentleman Jim King's plans. But newcomer Irishman Lug Phelan is looking to make a quick statement by going after the blue collar hero right off the bat.

Samoan Destruction - Xavier Reckless has been able to overcome both Harlem Haynes and The Steel Circle. Samoan Machine has been on a mean streak since breaking away from Rhino Umaga and has yet to stake a claim for contendership. Now that he's knocked out Machine Gun Marino, Ernie Turner's prized client looks to make it to the top of the mountain to take on PSW's fan favorite.

Welcome to PSW - Harlem Haynes has had a frustrating few months since losing the PSW title and has decided to step away from the main event scene to retool. A champion from the west coast has begun appearing and doing very well for himself in the form of Hellech. Sensing a threat to his spot, Harlem takes the initiative in running Hellech back to LA.

Rise of the Legion - The Legion of Blood, led by the devious Deacon Darkhold, has been successful in recent times but have yet to hit any major landmarks. With Machine Gun Marino recovering from a loss in a heated feud with Samoan Machine and Josh Jacobs recovering from injury, the lovers of the blood bath look to take advantage of Phil Vibert's vulnerable star player. We already know that Vibert loves having his group of tough guys take the Steel Circle on, but he has yet to experience a group quite like the Legion.

California Dream - In it's current state, the tag team division is anyone's game. The Rich & Famous have declared that there are absolutely no contenders worthy of facing them. During the rebuild phase, two plucky contenders from Southern California, Aces High and Jive Jackson, have come off with some strong victories and have also already proven to match the loud mouths of Jake and Jackpot. Though Rich & Famous are not taking them seriously, the duo are looking to catch the premier Steel Circle tag team off guard.

• 2 weeks later...

Started my own company on Easy difficulty, fell from Medium to Small after 2 months because I didn't have enough big stars to sign at the beginning of the game. My monthly (and soon to be twice/month) PPVs are starting to get my guys over, and my last show scored a 67, though that was spurred by a main event of the departing Casey Valentine losing to the debuting Zimmy Bumfhole.

The big news in the wrestling world is, here in October 2018, Tommy Cornell will be making his return to the United States as part of USPW. He just signed "today", and I'm sure this puts USPW way ahead of any other company in the world.

My biggest stars right now are James Justice (not resigned by USPW), Zimmy Bumfhole (not resigned by SWF), and Chris Caulfield, who has been with me since the beginning. The tag division is where my company excels right now, with The Samoan Pit Bulls/Wildboyz, Samoan Destruction Inc, Death Row, Savage Fury, The Dirty White Boys, The Canadian Blondes, Young & Wasted (Bret Kyle & Tayler Norton of FCW fame), and The Gopher and the Ant (Ant-Man & Topher Smith of ACPW fame). In July, at Instant Classic, our season finale, we completed a round robin tournament to crown the first tag team champions, with Savage Fury, The Samoan Pit Bulls, and Death Row each finishing with 8 points (4-1 records) and facing off the following month in a triple threat, won by the Samoan Pit Bulls.

The World Champion is Logan Wolfsbaine, who is the 2nd champion, having dethroned Frankie Perez at Instant Classic. He's helped by Virgil Voss and Matt Blackburn, forming the Glorious Trio stable (Voss & Blackburn have excellent chemistry, so they're a tag team called The Glorious Duo). James Diaz may come up from developmental to join the stable, he was always intended to be in it, but if he can develop into a better worker, that's a huge plus, as he starts out pretty good for his age.

My biggest problem is that my heels are the ones rising up the card as my faces take losses, but I need faces to challenge Logan & Co. Right now, my biggest risers since the game began, Logan aside, are Davis Wayne Newton, Ernest Youngman, and Nelson Callum, all of whom are definitely heels.

<p>FCW and CWW are both facing bankruptcy. Out of every region only 2 Industries are increasing. Everything else has been dropping for over a year. PGHW is losing money at around 400k per month.</p><p> </p><p>

Hopefully this works.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://oi866.photobucket.com/albums/ab224/dawho5/98_zps07qzqcfk.png" rel="external nofollow">https://oi866.photobucket.com/albums/ab224/dawho5/98_zps07qzqcfk.png</a></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://oi866.photobucket.com/albums/ab224/dawho5/99_zpszamdqhkn.png" rel="external nofollow">https://oi866.photobucket.com/albums/ab224/dawho5/99_zpszamdqhkn.png</a></p>

<p>I'm running an Universe game where users submit their own wrestlers to join the action and control their career at some extent they can choose to work for EWE or let the game take over, win attributes, skills, decide contracts, etc, etc... I'm playing in the 1991 database and EWE is still an Insignificant company with 5 in size in Iberia, Europe. This is our Season Finale event! If you would like to join the action, create your own character or even get some more info on the Universe, pm me.</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

EWE SUPREMACY</strong></p><p>

<em>Tuesday, Week 4, May 1991</em></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

OPENING TAG TEAM MATCH</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ian McGregor & Spinner McKenzie vs. Da Vacant & Nukillear</span></p><p>

<em>"The Mad Scientist" Nukillear has made a robot out of Da Vacant! But they have to face McGregor & McKenzie. The future of the wrestling world is at stake and McGregor & McKenzie are humanity's only hope! Will Robots with advanced software take over wrestling?!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Cross Recoba vs. Adam Sanders</span></p><p>

<em>Cross Recoba is a natural talker and a cocky one! But Sanders already shut him up more than once! Actions speak louder than words. And both man face off to put an end to their rivalry the winner takes all the pride going forward!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>TAG TEAM MAYHEM! WINNER HAS A TAG TITLE SHOT!</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Lords of The Ring vs. The Liverpool Lads vs. Worldwide Class Team vs. DonutManiacs</span></p><p>

<em>Wrestlers, British Men, Japanese Men & Donuts Men! All in the mix with a title shot. Only good action can be expected!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>EWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Fabulous Moolah © vs. Shinigami</span></p><p>

<em>A new "sheriff" is in town and the elder Fabulous Moolah has the championship. But "The Reaper" is coming... Fabulous Moolah time has ran out?</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>TREASURE RETRIEVAL LADDER MATCH</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Handsome Sailer vs. Zézé Taborda</span></p><p>

<em>Sailor and Zeze hate each other- but Zeze has treasure and Sailor wants that. They tried teaming up but the love of treasure drove them apart. Now they fight: FOR TREASURE!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>EWE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Rashid Alzar © vs. Eric Algar</span></p><p>

<em>I Cheat to keep the title! And I'm Proud about it! The heat is real for this bout! And the EWE European Championship is on the line. Is "The Future" the future... Or Eric Algar will suplex him out of the title?!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Pitbulls © [Anthony Durante & Gary Wolfe] vs. Towers of Power [ulf Hermann & Camulus]</span></p><p>

<em>Tag Wars winners and the definition of Power in EWE want to establish their dominance in the industry. On the other side, the angry pitbulls! Only one winner at Supremacy in a battle of Blood, Sweat & Domination!</em></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

STREET FIGHT; PRISON MATCH;</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Johnny Angel vs. Chris Benoit</span></p><p>

<em>Ex-Convict, Johnny Angel blames Benoit for being arrested. Benoit wants to put the british where he belongs and for that they have to fight! No Rules, No Disqualifications... Back to the prison yard! One man has to lock up the other in a cage in order to win!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>EWE SUPREME CHAMPIONSHIP</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Steve Wright © vs. Fit Finlay</span></p><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

</span><em>Fit Finlay lost his wife, his title and his friend to the GM Group threat lead by Red Bastien! Wright has been enjoying his leader under-handed tactics and walks around with the Championship. Finlay only has his fans and promised to get the title off The GM Group claws! It's at Supremacy or never!</em></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miz468" data-cite="miz468" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Haha I mean I don’t have to turn him heel, but I just think about if this situation played out in real life. You’re right though I could go either way with it. I just had this iconic image in my head of Jay Chord winning his first ever World Championship days after his dad passed and celebrating in the middle of the ring. Plus, there’s a built in storyline there of Greg Gauge turning on Chord for his weakness (I have them in the same stable). I’m gonna take the day to think about it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miz468" data-cite="miz468" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah I love the idea of him turning during the match. Wolf is the current babyface Champion and he only turned heel back in September or so of last year.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I dunno, I just think that whole schtick is old and tired. Something bad happens in a bad person's life and all of a sudden, that makes them a good person or worthy of sympathy? Doesn't work that way in real life. If your enemy's father dies, is he no longer your enemy? Or do you still want to pound his face into a fine paste? Pay your respects to his father but he's not his father. Thus, he should be made to pay for his transgressions, not let off because his dad shuffled off this mortal coil.</p>

Running QAW in June 2021, and while the world is developing in a way that I like, I'm starting to get frustrated by some of the mechanics.

I started this save on release day with the goal of elevating women's wrestling across the entire world. I've largely done that, by sharing workers (instead of locking them up) and pushing them to the moon. Of course, the AI is handicapped so there are some things I just can't work around. For example, 5SSW is Medium sized....but on a SMALL broadcaster (Shogun). So of course they're not making any money. (They hit Medium in December of 2020 and only have $6.1 million in the bank with no exclusive contracts other than Yosuke Narita as a road agent. But because all but three of their in-ring workers are shared with me, each show is costing them a fortune. As an example, Etsuko Arihyoshi costs them $16,000 per show on a handshake deal).

Sara Marie York and Melody just debuted for me. Their arrival (and the dominance of Raven Nightfall's Death Circle stable) finally spurred the top babyfaces (Alina America, Alicia Strong, Danielle Sweetheart, Missy Masterson) to hook up and create their own group, Sweethearts (take a guess who the leader is). It's kinda dangerous to have almost all the top babyfaces in one group but I'm already sowing the seeds for an amicable split. Sweethearts features Alicia, Alina, Amber Allen, The Bombshells, Black Diamond, Christy Higgins, Jackie Shaw & Lisha Hall (two really promising young workers), Megumi Nakajima, Melody, Missy, and Sara Marie York. They work cooperatively with The Line (Ashley Grover & Tex-Mex), Modern Marvels (Power Girl & Velvet Suarez's superhero/masked worker stable), and Storm Front (Juana Hurricane's stable) but they have their work cut out for them with The Furies (Emma May's stable with Honey Badger, Marie Punnen, and Erin Grey), Generation X (Brooke Tyler's stable), Krissy's Angelles (Krissy Angelle's stable with Jaime Quine, Claire Winters, Yvonne Ericks and some young workers), Slaughter House (Kristen Pearce's monster stable with Gorgon, Monster Ishimura, Unstoppable Tai, and Rekha), and The Clenched Fist (Hellcat Hernandez's loose group) in addition to Death Circle (Raven, Devil's Daughter, Spider Isako, Rika Tsujimura, Queen Amazon, Purple Viper, La Hija del Diablo, and Elsa Calvo). Thea Davis is a free agent after being a casualty of the power struggle within Ronin 3 but I'm pretty sure she's joining Brooke, as is Felicia Luck when she gets tired of not getting title shots (because all the power lies with actual stables).

I'm in an alliance (Women of Wrestling) with 5SSW, CILL, ACPW, and WTW (my new child promotion). EWA wouldn't join because Byron is an a-hole. As a result, once a month he's paying five figures for his women's division to main event his shows (and produce mid-80s to mid-90s match ratings).

I'm currently #1 in the world at Large...for now. USPW fell to Medium in February but once their cooling down period ends in August, they're probably going to jump straight to Titanic (they have 77 pop across all game areas currently) so I'll drop down to #2 most likely.

I just poached Analisa from EILL but in 4 months or so, the floodgates will open. By that time, I'll have Lucy Stone-McFly, Jessica Conroy, Sandra Shine, and Lauren Easter (just won the bid for her) and the contracts for workers like BJ O'Neill, Ariel Breaks, Nadia Snow, Dawn Gemmell, and Persephone will come due. That should force CWA to hire the likes of Ellie May Walton, Mary Beth Chase, and some of the young workers I refused to sign (mainly due to Scumbag, Egomaniac, and Sleazy personalities). Heck, when I poached Brooke Tyler, they replaced her with....Golden Delicious. But the young workers will probably be skipped over because the AI does not like inexperience when it comes to women, no matter how talented they are.

In the rest of the world, USPW lost Steve Frehley to SWF after a protracted bidding war among the likes of CWA (who never had a chance since they're so cash poor), BHOTWG, and EILL. 21CW non-tendered Edward Cornell and he signed with CWA. Burning Hammer is letting Hiroyasu Gakusha go and no one's made any effort to sign him (to be fair, he's still only available in Japan). He's still got plenty to offer with his skillset. And SWF just poached TCW's World Heavyweight champion, Tana the Mighty.

CZCW is doing very well. All they need to do is get 7 points in South West and they'd jump to Medium. They brought Coast to Coast back in April so it's possible they could get there before August. They're seemingly making a good bit of dough having just managed to sell out the Snake Pit for Coast to Coast. I guess it helps that they're getting major discounts on their talent. For example, I'm paying Britney Hollywood $45k a month on a non-exclusive but ironclad written (she manages Alicia Strong) and CZCW is getting her for $770 a show. She has 92 popularity in the South West! Air Raid Syren's value is 11.5k per show, CZCW is getting her for 2750. Their first episode of Coast to Coast, the main event cost them $8170 (Air Raid Syren (2750) & Kira Lee (1630) vs Ellie de Grazia (2190) & Skye Hermosa (1600) ) and rated 87. That's insanely great value for a Small company.

And at the BattleBowl event, the 45-year old Raven Nightfall just won her first world title, ending Alina America's third reign at 308 days (with 18 defenses). Alina is already a 'definite future Hall of Immortals inductee' and should be in contention for Wrestler of the Year (assuming it's not male only). Raven's reign may not be very long since 45 is the retirement age I set in the database before starting the save. She may decide to hang it up after finally reaching the mountaintop (though I hope she gives me a year to give her another reign or two to get her into the HoI). As crazy as it sounds, I'm actually considering asking J.Ro to come out of retirement and making her figurehead. With the exception of stamina, she still has good skills and that sweet sweet star quality.

I'm running a pretty fun game idea right now. Basically, I started a tiny promotion that has a maxed out performance center, and I made a rule that I only hire graduates. It's pretty interesting so far. There's about a 50/50 positive/negative attitude ratio, so I actually get to contend with an interesting locker room. Plus, because I get Stars from other sports that are over (I've got two guys in the 50s and a few in the 30s) I have to figure out how to work with having untalented guys at the top of card while having the talented guys stuck in the undercard. I can't wait until I get on Wrestleworld and can build up the popularity of some of the truly talented guys I've had graduate.

May 1994 - WCW

WCW World Heavyweight Champion: Warrior

WCW United States Champion: Shawn Michaels

WCW World Television Champion: Dr. Death Steve Williams

WCW World Tag Team Champions: The Steiner Brothers

WCW World Jr. Heavyweight Champion (formerly the WWF/NJPW Junior Heavyweight Title): Dean Malenko

WCW Women's Champion: Debbie Malenko

International Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Champion: Ric Flair

Let's get the "WTF" out of the way first. I absorbed IWF out of Florida, and had Ric Flair squash their champion Jimmy Backlund for storyline purposes, hence why he holds that belt.

State of the Belts

• Warrior won the Word Title from Flair at Staarcade.
  • Michaels had been engaged in a feud with Rick Rude over the US Title that just finished.
  • Dr. Death has held the TV Title since November. He recently unified the WCW and IWF TV Titles (the IWF Title had a higher prestige actually so I wanted to shift to it) by beating the IWF TV Champion Al Perez.
  • Nobody has emerged to challenge Debbie Malenko for the Women's Title yet.
  • The Steiner Brothers have just moved back over to WCW from WWF, and defeated the Hayes/Gordy incarnation of The Freebirds to capture the tag belts.
  • Dean Malenko won a tournament for the World Jr. Heavyweight Title that finished two months ago.

The State of WCW (How we got here)

• Hulk Hogan was the one who tricked Flair into getting matched up against Backlund for the IWF Title by saying he'd get a "World Title" shot even though Hulk didn't hold the World Championship. Hogan is currently managed by Rita Flair (African American valet) who's gimmick/storyline is that she's Ric Flair's secret, unwanted love child. Hogan has yet to hold the WCW World Title.
  • Flair and Hogan have not yet had a singles match.
  • The Undertaker joined WCW in November, and is already a major star thanks to some squashes and a memorable casket-match victory over Roddy Piper.
  • IV Horsemen (Heels): Flair, Arn, Curt Hennig, Ron Simmons
  • Malenko Family (Faces): Dean, Chris Benoit, Perry Saturn, Debbie Malenko, Boris Malenko (mgr)
  • The Alliance (Faces): Sting, Warrior, Lex Luger
  • The Ravishing Bunch (Heels): Rick Rude, Brian Pillman, Barry & Kendall Wyndham

Short Term Plans

• Ric Flair and Warrior to feud over the World Title. Flair has never pinned Warrior clean in a singles match - in fact their only previous singles match was at Starrcade when Warrior took the strap off Flair. Building to Clash of the Champions in June where Flair will get a victory in the return match.
  • Barry Wyndham is feuding with The British Bulldog - this will be wrapping up in April probably (been ongoing since February).
  • After this feud wraps up I may swing The British Bulldog back into the Tag Team ranks with The Dynamite Kid, who I brought back over from Japan.
  • Dean Malenko will have a short feud with Nobuhiko Takada to carry him through Clash of the Champions.
  • Steve Williams is beginning a "shoot feud" with Steve (Williams) Austin based around their name. Austin is actually more popular than Williams, so I'm hoping this can elevate Dr. Death despite him being an uncharismatic sack.
  • Luger and Sting will have feuds with Arn Anderson and Curt Hennig in various singles/tag permutations.
  • Others TBD

Long Term Plans

• Once Flair takes the belt from Warrior he will begin a 6-month program with Hogan leading up to Starrcade 1994 and the first clash between the two. Hogan should take the belt there, and then I may do an extension of that program to get the belt back on Ric via Rita Flair turning on Hulk (TBD).
  • Starrcade will also feature a rematch of 1993's Match of the Year as Dean Malenko defends the World Junior Heavyweight Title against Jushin Liger. Fired by NJPW after a drug-smuggling scandal, Liger was snapped up by WCW, who are keeping him off TV to let the scandal blow over, but have huge plans for the talented superstar.
  • The Steiners will be feuding with The Nasty Boys over the tag straps.
  • More TBD