What's Going on in Your Game?

So after CZCW I was wanting something fresh and different but still within the C-Verse so I decided to open up CWWF early and entered my character (Kate Avatar) as the owner, Doing an all women's fed is what I wanted to do after CZCW as I've never done it before and doing it in Canada with an insignificant company just makes it that much more difficult. To make it even more unique and interesting I implemented these rules and goals for myself:

Rules:

-Only two wrestlers over the age of 30

-If someone hits 30 then I have 6 months to move either them or one of my other over 30s on

-Wrestlers can't stay with the company for longer than 3 years-Can re-sign them after one year away from the company if they are under the age of 30

-No exclusive contracts EVER-We are a Dev company

-No top stars from my CZCW save so no Fuyuko Higa, Talia Quinzel, Selina Svelte or Lucy Stone-McFly (or if it gets to the stage then no Brooke Tyler or Alicia Strong)

-No WrestleWorld

-Essentially I want to make the MAW of Women's Wrestling

-Every employee must be a woman-Referees, Road Agents and commentators included

-Can have beneficial relationships but no Alliances

Goals:

-Get the company as big as possible

-Develop women's wrestlers as best as possible before moving them on to greener pastures

-Get our own women's only facility for producing wrestlers

-Try and get a woman to wrestler of the year

I am three months in at the moment and our roster so far is:

Air Raid Syren

Christy Higgins

DupliKate

Elegance-referee

Erin Grey

Erin Lawrence-Referee

Honey Badger

Izzy Quick

Joy DeWitt-Manager

Juliet Balconi

Kate Avatar (me)

Katya Kornishkova

Kira Lee

Kristabel Plum-Colour Commentator

Lisa Bowen-Announcer (had to edit stats as there are literally 0 female announcers in the world)

Sabrina Wells

Skye Hermosa

Spider Isako

Tamara McFly-Road Agent

Velvet Suarez

At our third month's event, CWWF Bow to the Queen, we crowned our first ever CWWF world champion when Christy Higgins defeated Sabrina Wells. Higgins is many steps above everyone else currently and is a good first holder until we build the rest of the roster up. Right now most are unimportant and we're just trying to get better than that. So far I am loving this and we'll see where it takes me

Playing a save as PSW, just got done with Homecoming 2020. The Philly Blondes reunited to battle the Steel Circle but after a Barbed Wire Match in the main event Ernest Youngman walked out as champion, defeating Nelson Callum. Ash Campbell defeated Logan Wolfsbaine in the middle of the card.

"The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield shocked everyone by debuting at the event to team with Teddy Powell defeating Jake Idol & Jackpot Jordan. Caulfield will do the honours for Youngman at the Big Ass Brawl next month, further cementing the Assassin's place as the kingpin of PSW.

For now that is, as Samoan Destruction Inc, themselves having problems with the Steel Circle, have put the call out to their cousin "The King of The Islands" Akima Brave. Brave will debut at Big Ass Brawl and after quickly mowing through Youngman's stablemates (so long as he catches on with the fans) will challenge and dethrone Youngman toward the back end of the year. The stage will then be set for the Samoan Mafia, Steel Circle and Philly Blondes to battle it out in various combinations for dominance over PSW.

Further down the card, Madman Boone has ended an era by handing in his notice. The 2 time PSW champ was steaming mad about being forced to lay down for Youngman earlier in the year and being injured by a botched move from Wicked Lester at Homecoming was the last straw for the veteran.

Currently simulating from 1920-present day. I'm breaking each decade into its own database.

I just concluded the 1950s.

Top Promotions

1. World Wide Wrestling Federation

2. Southern Pro Wrestling

3, World Athletic Association

4. Hollywood Wrestling

5. Jim Crockett Promotions

*Jim Crockett was dominating the scene since it started in 1932 but only recently has it taken a slight dive.

*Southern Pro Wrestling grew leaps and bounds in the 50s. Throughout the 30s and 40s they didn't really do much.

Most Popular Active Workers

1. Lou Thesz

2. Mae Young

3. Killer Kowalski

4. Hard Boiled Haggerty

5. Jack "The Neck" Vansky

6. Travis "Mr. Detroit" Stoops

7. Wyatt Dambrosio

8. Buddy Rogers

9. Freddie Blassie

10. Gory Guerrero

Awards

1959- Joe "Mr. America Jackhammer" and Mae Young

1958 - David "The Stretcher Abbott and Cowgirl Donna Cerone

1957 - Sandor Kovacs and Cowgirl Donna Cerone

1956 - Sandor Kovacs and Mae Young

1955- Messiah and Mae Young

1954- The California Golden Bear and Mae Young

1953- Big Al Costello and Mae Young

1952- Big Al Costello and Mae Young

1951- Art "The Mechanic" Horvat and Mae Young

1950 - Taylor "The Dreamer" Foster and Mae Young

I've been brining in a lot of talent to my small promotion. I have a nice monetary cushion, but with expenses it'll be interesting to see if I can get to profitability before I go bankrupt.

I have a stable that has been taking over, which consists of Ash Campbell, Davis Wayne Newton, and Nelson Callum.

I've made a lot of recent signings in recent weeks that have bled into stories, including, Chris Flynn, Spencer Spade, Doc Hammond, and Matthew Keith.

I also had a fun tag team. Two Jobber (chess maniac and disturbed) were found to have excellent chemistry together.

Namewise, I came up with Twisted Games and Checkered Past. I chose the first and figured since it plays better off both names and the second could be one of their moves. The finisher, to play off of both names is The Taboo Move.

edited to add an interesting tidbit from my last event. Pre-event, I had an incident, which I figured to be a video game tourney, per someone forced to buy drinks after doing something frowned upon. Instead, it was Clark Alexander offering to put Bash Street over 3x in the next 4 months because he sees bash as a major talent I need to get behind. I only signed Bash to a short term deal for a single feud to put over another rising talent, Rayne Man. Pre feud, Rayne was 31 pop in the US, and Bash was 35. Somehow in a month, with Rayne getting nearly all the wins/momentum, Rayne is 35, Bash is 40 pop. Going to have to extend Bash ASAP before he gets too expensive.

<p>So, I recently posted about my 5 year game with CWW in the <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2473691&postcount=36" rel="external nofollow">company's thread</a> and wanted to write more about the wacky state of the world in January 2025. So, here we go!</p><p> </p><p>

Power 500 Top 10 - 2024</p><p>

1. Rocky Golden (USPW)</p><p>

2. Wolf Hawkins (TCW)</p><p>

3. Aaron Andrews (USPW)</p><p>

4. Greg Gauge (TCW)</p><p>

5. Mikey Lau (SWF)</p><p>

6. Ekuma (TCW)</p><p>

7. El Mitico Jr. (TCW)</p><p>

8. Steven Parker (SWF)</p><p>

9. Jay Chord (CWA)</p><p>

10. Spencer Spade (SWF)</p><p>

- - -</p><p>

20. Matthew Keith (Match average rating 97(!), but only had 11 matches, so no top 10 finish for you!)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>USA</strong>:</p><p> </p><p>

To the surprise of no one, USPW is the #1 company in the USA and in the world, with SWF following behind as #2. And after that, it gets interesting. TCW is Big, but is sitting at rank 9, with Medium sized CZCW at #4, QAW at #5, MAW at #7 and NYCW at #8. WrestleWorld deals have really allowed for the former "indies" to really thrive and start securing their guys on written deals, even if their show rankings aren't anywhere near the big three. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>USPW</em> are still stacked, but the first signs of an aging top half of the card are starting to pop up. Trent Shaffer, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, ex-TCW ace Aaron Andrews, Sammy Bach, Rocky Golden and 49-year old Rich Money are the rock solid ME core with Alicia Strong and Jaime Quine delivering the goods on the women's side. Hollywood Brett Starr is being paid over 650 000 dollars a month to sit in the midcard as wage matching has done it's job. The roster also features such steals as Joey Morgan, Leigh Burton, Ricky Storm, Primus Allen, Boom Boom Jamaica, Ernest Youngman and Xavi Ferrera. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>SWF</em> are not far behind talent-wise. One of the personal highlights of the save is Mikey Lau getting his due at the top of the food chain with two runs with the SWF Championship. It also warms my cold heart that SWF hired Frankie Perez to reform the Cali Dragons after Perez was let go from TCW. Sharing the top of the card with Lau are Remo, Tommy Cornell, Lenny Brown, Spencer Spade, El Leon, Ranger and Steven Parker who has finally hit the prime of his career. Frustratingly the AI continues SWF's legacy of releasing their development workers, who have been on the main roster for two months practically every time. Oh, Matty Faith is actually getting a big push in the midcard...</p><p> </p><p>

<em>TCW</em> might not have the depth of their competitors but they have the top class talent. Freddy Huggins, Greg Gauge, Wolf Hawkins, Ekuma, Joshua Taylor and El Mitico Jr are all world class talents and bringing the A* main events in every PPV. Just below them you have Hugh de Aske, Mighty Mo, Logan Wolfsbaine and Yellow Flash. Rest of the roster is still solid, even if former independent standouts Austin Smooth, Bradley Blaze, Fro Sure, Tennessee William and Island Boy Apollo haven't been able to take that next step up. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>CZCW</em>... are still CZCW. They don't really have the star power or even the pure talent to really take the fight to the big boys. Chess Master is their only Major Star, but has some support from Mimic, Aldous Blackfriar and Storm Spillane (tag partner Malloy is locked up with BHOTWG). Veterans Phenomenal E and Pablo Rodriguez give a solid backbone to the roster. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>QAW</em> are still the only pure women's promotion in the USA with their top star Tiffany Jade carrying them. Ashley Glover has finally conquered her demons and is now a top line worker for them, having won the latest Queen of the Ring and dethroning Jade. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>MAW</em> broke off their development deal with TCW fairly quickly (actually, TCW had dev deal with NYCW as well which lasted about a month) but haven't really risen up. Nate DeMarcus, Tyrone Gray, Josh Jacobs and Miller Fjorde are their biggest stars. Johnny Needham has surprisingly left Ralph Liotta in the dust and became the Mid Atlantic Champion. Simon Ice, Tavon Blake Jr and Simon Waves have found a new home at Mid Atlantic. MAW also boasts the best/worst named regen in the save, Donald Crump, a former boxer and an SWF graduate. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>NYCW</em> are nothing like the NYCW of the old and more like the West Coast of the East Coast with multiple wrestlers who made their name across the country. Sayeed Ali, Deadly Deadshot, Frantic Ali and the Empire champion (with the lowest prestige in the company!) Hombre de la Energia(?) are their top stars. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>IPW</em> and <em>GSW</em> are STILL at war, so nothing new on that front. GSW are a bit more popular, so Brother Grimm must be ecstatic. Out of all the possible people, New York Doll has become a beloved indy darling and the new cornerstone of GSW. The upper card is almost unrecognizable from the start with Thom "Guide" Barrowman, The Boys from Yukon, Waylon Walls, Malik Cash, Sal Dimeo, The Outlaw and Malik Chamberlain. IPW pales in comparison with Davis Wayne Newton, James Prudence, Busta Capp, Mobstar and Scout. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>FCW </em>are doing their own thing in their corner of the states. They were the developmental for EILL for YEARS but never had a dev worker, so they just broke off the deal. Not much happening there with DWN and Fjorde as their major stars with former big company names Paul Huntingdon and Morgan Malone providing backup. <em>PSW </em>meanwhile have morphed into an NYCW-esque retirement home. Past his prime Eddie Howard, Doug Peak, Jackpot Jordan, Flying Jimmy Foxx and Rhino Umaga are grabbing the paycheck while the younger names have far more interesting careers outside the steel city. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Canada</strong>:</p><p> </p><p>

<em>CWA</em> are still alive and thriving. They have made some major coups just these past months. Jay Chord arrived one year ago and is definitely one of the best workers on earth. Adding to that the Canadian giants reached overseas and hired 21CW standout Wade Orson and stole literally the best wrestler in the world Matthew Keith from BHOTWG. CWA is once again stupidly stacked with world class talent and they are STILL getting outshone by Brooke Tyler and Lauren Easter on almost daily basis. David Stone is still rising, Generation Z are one of the best teams in the world and Sonny Wildside got a run as the world champion. Cameron Vessey is being cycled down the card, Deeley is slowing down and Jared Johson never got a fair shot at the top. All is (relatively) well. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>ACPW</em> will not compete with the giants even with a living cheat code called Lucy Stone-McFly. Jayson van Pelt and Gram Gorman are the long term solutions at the top. They still haven't fully recovered from losing top star Americana Jr to SWF in 2023 but are determined to keep growing their own talent from inside. </p><p> </p><p>

The scene has been livened up with two new companies. <em>CWWF</em> started in December 2022 and is mostly filled with not-so-special regens. Starring roles belong to QAW-stalwarts Debbie Rose and Sohhaz Shah, Kate Avatar and the Canadian prospect DupliKate. UCW was founded six months later and shares pretty much the same story as the playground for regens. Most of their stars also work for ACPW or CWWF so their biggest names are Danny DeColt, ex-4C Eric Blackley and Philippe LaGrenier. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mexico</strong>:</p><p> </p><p>

The situation in Mexico has stayed stagnant. EILL are the big dogs and the OLLIE/EMLL/CILL triumvirate fight among themselves for the second place. EILL actually made a dev deal with OLLIE for six months but that ended in a quick falling out. </p><p> </p><p>

So, <em>EILL</em> are the 6th most popular company in the world. They have the biggest stars in Mexico. Living legends Axxis Jr and Soul Taker are still held in high regard. Rock God Alvarez, Gino Montero and El Heroe Mexicano are rock solid headliners with former Luchador! competitors Jagged and Scarlet Scarab also getting their shot at the top of the card. At the same time they are probably one of the most ravaged companies as talent in their primes hop the border to the north and trustworthy veterans grab deals in reinvigorated OLLIE. Boom Boom Jamaica, Ultimate Phoenix, Huracan Sandoval Jr and Angel of Mercy went to USPW, Velocidad and El Leon to SWF and Yellow Flash and El Mitico Jr to TCW. The big dog might be wounded, but nowhere near out of the game. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>EMLL</em> leads the charge of the smaller companies. Mr Lucha III currently holds all three rings of power and might blow up the lucha-verse at any moment. Demon King and Snake King are the other big stars. La Estrella, earmarked for bigger and better things his whole career has stalled in EMLL due to major attitude issues. EMLL have a lot of young talent tucked away in their undercard, so they are looking very stable at the moment. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>OLLIE</em> is still alive and kicking. Hijo Del Relampago left BHOTWG in early 2021 and became a hot commodity in smaller Japanese companies but also returned home to Mexico and to OLLIE. He is the reigning COTT World Champion and alongside Phoenix IV and Electric Dreamer one of OLLIE's biggest draws. Phoenix isn't the superworker that his legacy would indicate, but hopefully getting there. Dreamer is the undisputed ace of OLLIE, with her feud with Hellcat Hernandez being one of the top feuds of 2024 in the smaller Mexican companies. Her tow year-long reigns with Campeanato de las Mujeres being icing on the cake. Otherwise the roster is filled with castaways form EILL and the north with names like Killer Kass, Jefferson Stardust, Cannonball Kid, El Sucio and Pharaoh King. </p><p> </p><p>

Electric Dreamer also shines in <em>CILL</em> even if their top woman is Estrella Blanca. Other top stars are Fray Valiente Jr, Tigre Salvaje Jr. and the former ACPW-star Kamikaze. CILL also is the destination for WLW workers on excursion. Former BHOTWG young lion Masaya Hara was actually sent on a second excursion there, which I didn't even know could happen. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>MHW</em> is the black sheep of the scene with their hardcore ways, but are actually housing some of the most interesting young talents in the country. The entire Mercenario clan, Calavera, Ganymede Jr and Styx are stalwarts of the undercard. Hellech and Death's Head have major roles. Unfortunately their biggest star is a 46-year old Mystery Man, another one of EMLL retirees. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>British Isles</strong>:</p><p> </p><p>

<em>21CW</em> are naturally on top but absolutely gutted. Both Cornells, Wade Orson, Leigh Burton and Ricky Storm fled over the pond. JB Cash, Daniel Black Francis, Rolling Johnny Stones and Stevie Stoat and spending their retirement in Scotland. Lots of young talent have been let go. No wonder the leading roles have left to Jonathan Faust and Adam Matravers, unfortunately both heading towards time decline. Sifu and Bedlam have both been given runs with the top title, but the money is on Andrew Lee, who has sneakily become the top worker of the country. But their not nowhere close to giving up the mantle, even if Jeff Nova abandoned his creation and DJ Reason took over. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>SNP</em> are... there. Marc Carnie loves working with small roster, as every time he hires a new wrestler, he drives another on out of the company by the next show. They are driven by the previously mentioned 21CW alumni, some top workers from my CWW and the Ivanoff Brothers. </p><p> </p><p>

The indie scene has gained two more promotions with <em>NWF </em>and <em>BPW</em>. Both are build on pretty much the same way with some name talent from SNP and CWW on top and some (un)talented regens filling up the card. Both have their weird sides. NWF inexplicably gave their World title to perennial CWW underachiever Myles Cross and thus have never put him in the main event over Ivanoff Brothers and Welsh Dragon who are feuding for the secondary title. BPW (British Professional Wrestling) is, for some reason, based put of Edinburgh, Scotland. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Europe</strong>:</p><p> </p><p>

The three European powers are still somewhat evenly positioned. Konrad Mäkinen is the biggest star on the continent, headlining both UEW and EWA. Speaking of <em>EWA</em>, Byron is still wrestling but thankfully dropped down the card. Mäkinen, CWW star Landon Mallory, Marcello Ricci, Michael Gregory and current Universal champion Frank van Heer are in starring roles. Zofia Jankovic is the biggest star on the women's side and a seven time champion.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>UEW </em>spend a long time as the developmental for BHOTWG and most of their cards were filled with young Japanese workers on excursion/development. After rising to Medium, UEW ended that relationship and had to rebuild their roster. UEW have become a melting pot for most the European talent. Mäkinen, Ricci, Cub Balowich and Lars Brecher are the main event. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>VWA </em>rests on the shoulders of Walker van Cleer as the top star of the promotion. And... that's pretty much it for them. They are still accepting workers from PGHW, which hasn't been a great deal to PGHW, which we'll get to. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>ELPF </em>was founded in October 2021 covering pretty much the same niche as UEW. They really have no homegrown stars, just guys working double duty for EWA/VWA or alumnis from that company. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Japan</strong>:</p><p> </p><p>

<em>BHOTWG </em>are still the emperors of Japan. They might have recently lost The Best In The World Matthew Keith, but they aren't going to give up the top spot so easily. The juniors can carry the company with Sensational Dragon, Emerald Angel and Helikaeon as the top stars of the division. Mabuchi Furusawa and SUKI are actually the current stars of the heavyweights. Matt Keith had a 17 defense run at the top with all matches on that reign scoring an A or more. Frequent raids to smaller companies has the company bursting with names spinning their wheels. Young lions are yet to break through, but they have a few regen gems waiting their moment. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>5SSW </em>have climbed up to the de facto number two slot and you can probably guess who took them there. "Miss Perfection" Fuyuko Higa is the best women's worker in the world, even if she hasn't been crowned the world champion in 5SSW. Yuma Maruya captured her fifth Grand Prix win before retiring. Etsuki Arihyoshi rose to the mountain top and became the World champion, Shiori Jippensha is still a big star and the relatively young main eventer core is filled with MAYA, Gemmei Oonishi, Romi Yamato and Yu Hashimoto. They have <em>WINNOW </em>as their developmental company. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>EXODUS</em>, <em>WLW</em>, <em>BCG </em>and <em>SAISHO </em> are pretty much a cluster of intermingling talent, with most of the main eventers working for at least two of the companies. BCG hasn't been able to leapfrog the competition, with BHOTWG swooping by sporadically and scooping up rising names. Kadonamaro Kamisaka and Koyo Kinoshita have risen up the card with both getting reigns with the top title. Funakoshi and Japan's best independent worker Razan Okamoto hold up their end of the show. EXODUS and WLW are bth headlined by the same trio of workers with Masa Kurata, Nichiren Amagawa and Masao Tsubouchi running themselves to the ground. Koshiro Ino is slowing down his career as a SAISHO main eventer. </p><p> </p><p>

And then there is <em>PGHW</em>. They are fooked short term and maybe in the long term too. Magnum Kobe never became a star. Kozue Kawashima has fallen off the cliff but is still mega popular so his rotting carcass has won the Elite Series every year, so currently FIVE YEARS in a row, bringing his total to seven. Masaru Ugaki and Seiji Jimbo are the bright spots but they can't fight each other forever. On paper Bussho Makiguchi and Chojori Kitoaji should be their top stars, but despite being popular have regressed in the ring and are still stuck as the lynchpins of the tag division. The rest of the upper card is filled with all the old guys from the start of the game. BISON Yano and Brute Kikuchi are gone, Ring Generals are gone, Haranobu Kobayashi left, SATO went to BHOTWG...</p><p> </p><p>

But there is still hope, particularly in four members of the next generation. Masatochi Kamimura, Shinji Mihara, Nobuyo Hikichi and regen Bairei Arishima are the torchbearers and climbing up there in popularity, stats and performances. Are four future stars going to be enough? I hope so, because trips to Europe have done nothing for their young lions and the low card is filled with mediocre garbage. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Australia</strong>: </p><p> </p><p>

<em>RAW </em>has been weird. Pretty much ALL their main eventers barring The Swoop have left at one point or another to take a road trip around the smaller companies. This has harmed them somewhat, but are still the top company in Australia...</p><p> </p><p>

But <em>APW </em>has risen back up to challenge them. Brodie Lachan, Tombstone, Monday Next, Hallowarped, Nathan McKenzie, Pink Spider and the seriosly declining Loxley Robbins lead the resurgence of the originators. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>DIW</em> are still doing DIW things. Cyanide has crossed over from ZEn to become their top guy, Boo Smithson is still shining there, Blitz Simpson and Vincent Victory rounding up the main event scene. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>ZEN </em>is still ZEN, except with Loxley Robbins and Luke Steele as their big stars. It's weird, but let's chalk that up to the mirror universe. </p><p> </p><p>

Last and, well, the least, <em>YEPW </em>is probably the interesting option in Australia. Giving the platform to younger stars they've shot up in popularity thanks to RAW undercarders working in their main events, essentially making this a LiberTeen show. Also featuring Black Flash finally in a starring role, Killer B, Caleb and... Bounce Buchanan? Okay, sure. </p><p> </p><p>

_____</p><p> </p><p>

I love this universe.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="merrykieran2" data-cite="merrykieran2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So after CZCW I was wanting something fresh and different but still within the C-Verse so I decided to open up CWWF early and entered my character (Kate Avatar) as the owner, Doing an all women's fed is what I wanted to do after CZCW as I've never done it before and doing it in Canada with an insignificant company just makes it that much more difficult. To make it even more unique and interesting I implemented these rules and goals for myself:<p> </p><p> Rules:</p><p> </p><p> -Only two wrestlers over the age of 30</p><p> -If someone hits 30 then I have 6 months to move either them or one of my other over 30s on</p><p> -Wrestlers can't stay with the company for longer than 3 years-Can re-sign them after one year away from the company if they are under the age of 30</p><p> -No exclusive contracts EVER-We are a Dev company</p><p> -No top stars from my CZCW save so no Fuyuko Higa, Talia Quinzel, Selina Svelte or Lucy Stone-McFly (or if it gets to the stage then no Brooke Tyler or Alicia Strong)</p><p> -No WrestleWorld</p><p> -Essentially I want to make the MAW of Women's Wrestling</p><p> -Every employee must be a woman-Referees, Road Agents and commentators included</p><p> -Can have beneficial relationships but no Alliances</p><p> </p><p> Goals:</p><p> </p><p> -Get the company as big as possible </p><p> -Develop women's wrestlers as best as possible before moving them on to greener pastures </p><p> -Get our own women's only facility for producing wrestlers</p><p> -Try and get a woman to wrestler of the year </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Curious why you went with no Alliances as CWWF is set to be in the COTT upon its debut? Everything else there sounds fantastic -- just seems like a curious rule to give yourself.</p>

I just got TEW2020 and I'm doing what I always do whenever I'm checking out the newest iteration of the game - start as the booker for the smallest company in the world - so I started a ZEN game. I'm mostly finding my way around the UI, learning what's changed, and getting things rolling.

Wcw 1994

Well, WCW capped off a phenomenal 1994 with a true series of bangers at Starrcade 94. See image for details.

Hogan vs. Flair "Once in a Lifetime" ended just the way I wanted. I toyed with the idea of having Rita Flair turn on Hogan and having Ric walk out of Starrcade with the title, but I fell back to "you always want your babyface figurehead walking out of your biggest show with the strap."

Misawa def. Stan Hansen to become the first title holder of the WCW Intercontinental Title. This pissed Stan off, but he's going to have to man up and get over it.

Liger def. Dean Malenko for the WCW World Jr. Heavyweight Title. This was a rematch of their 1993 MOTY in NJPW. It didn't quite live up to that, but still a hell of a match. If Liger wasn't still toxic as a result of the fallout from his scandal I wonder if this would have gone higher. Deano hit a 91 for in-ring performance.

I'm tired of Piper's crappy stamina, so I'm transitioning him to an on-screen personality/manager role.

The State of the World

Well, since 1994 is over, let's take a look at the annual awards, shall we?

Wrestler of the Year: Hulk Hogan

Company of the Year: WCW

Team of the Year: Ric Flair & Arn Anderson

Match of the Year: War Games: IV Horsemen (Flair, Arn, Curt Hennig) vs. Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Bret Hart. I just want to say that this was a great choice, because it's the match where Hart turned on Hogan and Savage and joined the Horsemen

Show of the Year: Starrcade 1994 (although they could have gone with Bash @ the Beach which was also a 100)

Young Wrestler of the Year: El Oriental (some luchador)

Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Ric Flair

Female Wrestler of the Year: Manami Toyota

Most Improved Company: ECW

Independent Wrestler of the Year: Savio Vega

Manager of the Year: Honky Tonk

Announcer of the Year: Jim Ross (WCW)

Color Commentator of the Year: Jesse Ventura (WCW)

WCW Wrestlers hold the top 18 spots (and 19 of the top 20) on the PWI 500.

Bret Hart came within 2 points of beating out Hogan and Flair (tied @ 92) for the #1 spot, which I imagine would have seen him crowned Wrestler of the Year too.

What's ahead for 1995 you ask?

I'm honestly not sure. I was building to this Hogan/Flair Once in a Lifetime match for basically 2 years. I still have Rita Flair potentially turning on Hulk in a rematch to get the title back to Ric as an option. I've also got a ton of other major star babyfaces who need direction (notice guys like Steve Austin/Luger/Bulldog weren't even on this show). I need to take some time to figure out where I want to go from here.

I've expanded WCW Saturday Night to a 2hr show, maybe I'll brand split in a few months when Nitro comes on the air.

786834931_Starrcade1994.jpg.715c6c2b163cfe3af19b68b6afe005bb.jpg

I've just finished my second year with my Scandinavian company, and there's been quite a lot that's happened. Most prominently, I rose to Tiny status, started running a second show, and debuted my secondary title. It's been really exciting, so I figured that I would go over everything in sections.

People who remained with my company through 2021:

African Earthquake (Road Agent)

Andriy Boronin (Current World Champion)

Aud Valkyrie (Road Agent)

Dwayne Hewitt (Referee)

Gunther Kinski

Karen Bilous (Retired World Champion, now a road agent.)

Lisa Vintertag (Owner avatar, from the Diablo X database)

Stefan Karl (As Robbie Rotten, Manager and color commentator.)

Wes Stryker (Inaugural Scandinavian Champion)

Fired over the course of 2021:

Lothar Prime (Hired in January, injured Karen in his debut, fired the next day.)

Peter Belcher (Announcer, released to save money because I didn't need an announcer.)

Minoru Nakahata (Hired for a few months to fill the roster, benched after injuring someone and quietly released at the end of his contract.)

Annihilus (Formerly the client of Robbie Rotten. Released for having a poor attitude and being the worst wrestler in the company.)

Night Spyder (Asked for his salary to be doubled during contract negotiations despite subpar performances. Contract not renewed.)

Haiti Voodude (Only used as a jobber, released at the end of the year. Unexpectedly started dating Karen Bilous two days before his release.)

Hired during 2021 and still employed:

Ronny de Veuster (Hired at the beginning of the year. Unlike Lothar, he is a safe and reliable worker.)

Magnus Cage (Hired after the Lothar incident. High performance and high charisma. Heavily considered for a future title run.)

Maisie Laurels (Hired after she dropped the EWA title. Needs some work on her in-ring skills, but overflowing with charisma.)

Marc Amiel (Newgen. Powerhouse who will be in the undercard until he improves. Currently out for six months with a torn ACL.)

Ernst Huber (Newgen. Improving steadily, but held back by a poor gimmick.)

The Witch Doctor (Current Scandinavian Champion. Not a great wrestler but makes up for it to a degree with charisma.)

Cassie O'Peter (Hired to improve the backstage mood because she's Maisie's girlfriend, but she's a decent hand in the ring as well.)

Gypsy Rose (Currently working as Rose Rowley. Solid high flyer, but needs work in other areas.)

Aino Svensson (Newgen. Hired at the end of the year to fill out the roster. Related to Aud Valkyrie.)

Ferdinand Arneaux (Hired at the end of the year to fill out the roster.)

Aleksander Knyazev (Hired at the end of the year to fill out the roster.)

Abomindable Snowman (Hired to take Annihilus' former place as the resident monster heel. Will probably be managed by Robbie Rotten.)

It's getting pretty exciting now that I've reached Tiny size. My next goals are to upgrade my merchandise to the next level now that I'm making some decent money from my shows, then start working towards a potential broadcasting deal. Hopefully I'll be able to get there within the next two years in-game.

In other news, CWW has folded, but MHW, NWF, and WINNOW are now active.

Played multiple saves of WWF from 1985 in TEW 2016, longest being to 2004. Finally got around to starting one in TEW 2020.

Currently in September of 1986. Definitely rediscovered my love of the game with this save.

Most notable thing to happen was signing Ric Flair in the late Summer of 85 and abandoning my plans for Hogan vs Orndorff at WrestleMania 2 in favour of Hogan vs Flair. Spent the next 7 months giving him the mega push trying to get his popularity somewhere near Hogan, Piper or Orndorff. Then 6 days before WrestleMania 2, Flair is caught in a drug scandal and is immediately toxic with all that entails. Went ahead with the match as it was pre-booked since the turn of the year and ate a bullet on the match rating, a 79 I think. Thankfully babyface Orndorff vs Piper hit a 100 underneath which helped the show.

Fired Flair the next day and rejigged my post Mania plans which were to be Hogan vs The Horsemen (Flair, Arn, Tully & Curt Hennig) to Hogan vs The Dangerous Alliance with the same lineup but switching Flair for the debuting Rick Rude. Rudes finally getting over now, just worked Hogan in a Cage at the Big Event in Toronto and sold it out with 33,000 people.

Elsewhere, top fueds are Randy Savage & Orndorff for the IC (Savage held the title since WrestleMania 1 and will continue to do so). Super babyface Kerry Von Erich vs Roddy Piper. The British Bulldogs won the Tag Titles at WrestleMania 2 but had to switch them in an angle with The Hart Foundation 6 weeks later when Dynamite got injured. Also André the Giant is fueding with Adrian Adonis in something of a time killer while I figure out if I want to turn him heel and feed him to Hogan at the end of the year.

Company is finally turning a healthy profit every week. First Monday & Tuesday of each month is where I tape 4 episodes of All American Wrestling & Prime Time although just changed to Superstars & Challenge, upgraded the production quality and got a better timeslot. Could finally do away with running the Garden each month for the MSG network. I tend to stick to the schedule WWF ran in real life so currently doing a handful of SNME's a year on NBC but only WrestleMania is a broadcast PPV event. Wrestling Classic was a one off ppv, the Big Event was a one off house show and the King of the Ring is a annual untelevised house show too. Makes me look forward to introducing the Survivor Series next year. Even trying to run the same buildings for events which means the Silverdome isn't far away.

Starting to see a drug issue arise mind you. Road Warrior Animal got busted recently and Freddie Blassie (!) died of an OD. Have found the right amount of house shows to do a month that seems to not aggravate things too much.

Also recently, took over World Class and using it as a feeder, sent some new signings down there (Rockers, Luger, Honky) while I filter some guys out over the next few months.

All in all, having a great time again with the new game and all ready have most of my programs planned through 1988.

We're into 2021 in PSW and we're well on the road to Homecoming. After a good (and more importantly profitable) first year the watch word is "expansion". Beefing up production values and with an eye on increasing merch revenue soon as well as thinking about running shows in the mid Atlantic and New England territories we're gearing up for an aggressive campaign. With that in mind we've brought in one of the biggest name free agent duos in all of pro wrestling in Big Money Brandon James and his long time SWF manager Krissy Angelle. The two have been out of the SWF for better part of a year and I've been biding my time waiting for the right moment to bring them in, hoping nobody snapped them up.

Brandon is set to debut at Steel City Star Fest to confront Akima Brave before they eventually collide at Homecoming where Brandon will capture the title.

Brave for his part has been a superb champion having a string of great matches most recently with Sayeed Ali & Chris Caulfield in a triple threat. Brave will defend his title at StarFest against Nelson Callum before his Samoan Mafia settle their issue with the Steel Circle once and for all before Brave's showdown with Brandon (Ernest Youngman is pencilled on to get the pinfall over Brave at Lockdown in a six man tag, keeping him in the world title hunt)

Sayeed Ali and Cerberus were thrown together for a tag bout on one show and were found to have great chemistry so they have been permanently paired up as the East Coast Death Squad. Quickly capturing the tag titles from Samoan Destruction Inc. the two have been given a healthy push, designed to help bring Sayeed up to the next level. The push has been a roaring success as they've bad a string of great bouts against The Philly Blondes and the team of Teddy Powell & Chris Caulfield which has cemented Ali's place as a bona fide star in the eyes of the fans.

A mega push is underway for Vendetta. The Anarchist defeated Ozzie Goldstein for the PSW National Championship and has been unstoppable since defending the title against all comers. He's now embroiled in a bitter feud against the Legion of Blood with the plan being that Vendetta will single handedly steamroll all three as he continues to be groomed for a main event slot. He has the look, the size and the hardcore style to be a big player for PSW. As the year closes out Vendetta will enter a feud with a newly heel Xavi Ferrara. The hope is that a series against the talented Portuguese in which Vendetta drops the National title will raise his profile even further and have him ready for a programme with Brandon James in 2022.

The big pushes for Brave, Ali, The Steel Circle, Vendetta and now Brandon have left the Philly Blondes treading water. Ash Campbell has found some direction recently after the deranged Magwitch attacked seemingly at random. Following theil subsequent bout which Campbell won Magwitch again attacked this time slamming Campbell into thumb tacks. The stage is now set for a 10,000 Thumbtacks match at Homecoming. Nelson Callum is yet to find an opponent for the card and its likely to be an opening level bout with Ozzie Goldstein or Austin Smooth.

Not everything is rosey in the garden however. Things are getting crowded in the Tri State area with NYCW continuing to put on great shows and now Phoenix Championship Wrestling springing up. In the past month both companies have struck deals with all of the top stars of PSW (Brave, Youngman, The Blondes, Caulfield and even Carl Batch has taken on the job of booker at PCW). PCW claim to be rising from the ashes of the East Coast Wars and in running the same product as PSW and attempting to lure away all my top talent they're certainly on track to reignite them

<p>After months of owning the game but not really playing it, I've finally set up my Impact go on RWC (October). My first (hopefully) long term game.</p><p> </p><p>

Having got the first months worth of tapings out the way, I am now planning for the second months worth and have a few ideas I want to put into place before they roll around.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm in the early stages of an Aces & Eights return having been a fan of the concept (but not so much the execution) in real life.</p><p> </p><p>

I have signed Bully Ray (not debuted him on TV yet). The idea is to have him come back to help Gallows & Anderson win the tag titles from MCMG, reforming Aces & Eights (albeit with Karl Anderson instead of Mr. Anderson). I'll probably have those 3, Ivelisse and one more person that I have yet to decide on.</p><p> </p><p>

I am also starting the tournament to crown new Knockouts tag team champions with the following teams;</p><p> </p><p>

Tasha Steelz & Kiera Hogan</p><p>

Susie & Kylie Ray</p><p>

Taya & Tenille</p><p>

Rosemary & ???</p><p>

Deonna & KC Spinelli</p><p>

Havok & Neveah</p><p>

Jordynne Grace & Alisha Edwards</p><p>

Kimber Lee & ??? (was supposed to be Madison Rayne but she is now injured for 11 months).</p><p> </p><p>

Talking of injuries, Ethan Page is out for over a year which means I'm now going to have to rethink my short term tag division plans. I was thinking of maybe having Petey Williams fill in for Ethan but now I think I'll just give Josh Alexander a singles push for the time being. I really like The North though so it kind of annoyed me.</p><p> </p><p>

Long term plans will be the rebuilding of the X-Division and continued improvements of the Knockouts division as I think Impact has one of the better female rosters about and making that a cornerstone of the company is my priority.</p>

<p>So I started a new game with a September 1990 mod, using the Gordon Gekko avatar to buy the Texas Wrestling Federation. </p><p> </p><p>

Trying to be realistic to the character from the film Wall Street, I maxed out Gekko on negotiating and silver tongue, but left him very weak on creativity and leadership.</p><p> </p><p>

The result was a really toxic locker room. 6-8 incidents for every show. Finally have most of the really bad influences gone but even now I'm in the 40% range in December 1990. At one point early on it hit 0%, which I had never seen before.</p><p> </p><p>

This was my first time to truly try out some of the owner mode updates for TEW 2020 (after playing as a developmental promotion) and it feels more realistic than past versions of this game.</p><p> </p><p>

Notable things for me include:</p><p> </p><p>

-Dick Murdoch had an incident bullying Bill Mercer, my play-by-play guy. That sounds familiar. Dick Slater and Austin Idol and Iceman Parsons proved problematic as well.</p><p> </p><p>

-Bill Watts had so much heat that I had to fire him before my first show. I really underestimated the whole leadership deficit.</p><p> </p><p>

-Marcus Bagwell kept causing me problems, then Bob Orton Jr. beat him up in a fight that Bagwell provoked. I then fired Bagwell.</p><p> </p><p>

-Steve Austin went from making $30/match to $10,000/month guaranteed on a five-year deal. It's the only contract of the sort that I've offered thus far, but I'm going to build around him.</p><p> </p><p>

-Ricky Steamboat has been a great World Champion for me. I managed to get a booking on Curt Hennig, who had just won the WWF Championship, and Hennig put over Steamboat clean.</p><p> </p><p>

In short, it has been great fun.</p>

<p>Still playing my APW promotion. Made it to Aug 2020.</p><p> </p><p>

Currently I'm running 2 weekly shows and a monthly PPV and am just under 19.5M remaining of the initial 25M. I'm using my own internet commercial broadcaster, which is small in the North America and tiny everywhere else, and I have a deal for both shows on La Red De La Lucha. I had two other deals but dropped them after realizing that it was probably increasing costs with no benefits based on what I gathered of game mechanics. </p><p> </p><p>

Pop is 52 in the great lakes and 47-48 in the rest of the US. 20-28 in canada. 16-20 in Mexico, 17 in India, and 14 elsewhere. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm debating keeping LRDLL's deal, vs dropping it once mexico hits 30. I may drop them sooner to get my main show to 3 hours (they block it). My ratings overall are presently 0.19-0.22/show and they are a very small part of that.</p><p> </p><p>

I also have a child promotion: APW: TNA, and just started sending a few people down for development. They run shows weekly on my broadcaster.</p><p> </p><p>

I've been brining in 1-2 people a month that are bigger draws to make scores needed to grow easier to achieve, but will be slowing that down due to expenses. I've been going between the great lakes, tri state and south west with cards geared towards the most popular workers in each area, hoping it will bleed overness into other areas by putting on better segments</p><p> </p><p>

Title history thus far is as follow.</p><p> </p><p>

APW All-American</p><p>

Current: Chris Flynn (just won)</p><p>

2nd: Doc Hammond (member of the Elite, won on his surprise debut)</p><p>

1st: Art Reed</p><p>

pre: I started off as the APWF belt, with its history</p><p> </p><p>

APW Tag Team</p><p>

Current: Art Reed and Alexander Clark (just won)</p><p>

1st: Flex and Pecs (Handsome stranger and Frederique, they took a 5 point pop hit on the loss)</p><p> </p><p>

APW X Division</p><p>

Current: Frankie Perez (just won, gave it is a rewards after he signed exclusive as it aides may battle with czcw)</p><p>

2nd: Akima Brave</p><p>

1st: Acid</p><p> </p><p>

APW Legends</p><p>

Current: Matthew Keith (he brought the title in on his debut, is raising it's value, and his pop putting on great matches, well above his pop. He is currently bragging he is the only holder to survive the last PPV and is still unbeaten).</p><p> </p><p>

Most popular people not to have a title yet:</p><p>

Primus Allen, Pablo Rodriguez, Spencer Spade (trying to see if I can turn him into a figurehead), Masked Cougar (momentum tanked at the wrong time or he'd have been the 2nd X champ), American Flash, Kurt Laramee, Greg Rayne (aka Rayne Man, who've I've gotten up to a 40 pop), Harry Allen, Nelson Callum, Ernest Youngman, and the incoming Elmo Benson. Bash Street and Amazing Fire Fly are quickly rising up. </p><p> </p><p>

Getting Jack Avatar (renamed Jack Otis) over is much harder in this version, he's a bottom card guy putting on bad matches.</p><p> </p><p>

I have a lot of cannon tag teams, some of the better non Cannon are</p><p>

Tim Westybrook and Greg Rayne</p><p>

Amazing Fire Fly and Dragon del Arco Iris Jr (Amazing Dragons)</p><p>

Frankie Boy Fernandez and Brady Prince (Dangerous by Design)</p><p>

Spade and Laramee (just formed due to finding excellent chemistry)</p><p>

Disturbed and Chess Maniac (Twisted Games)</p><p>

American Flash and Masked Cougar (just formed, aka When Cougars Flash).</p><p> </p><p>

I have a mostly failed stable of Laramee and the reunited dead Men walking as the Beat Down Clan</p><p> </p><p>

I also have a very successful stable know as the Elite lead by Doc Hammond, which also includes Davis Wayne Newton, Ash Campbell, and Nelson Callum. I'm debating adding another to the group. They primarily are feuding with Flynn and Primus</p>

Finished my first year of my backyard wrestling federation, Haunted Wrestling Federation (it was a joke name and I never thought I'd post about it lol.) I started using the Psycho Circus product, before it ended up getting bought by The Wolverine who switched it to Deathmatch. It was mainly an experiment but I'm getting pretty attached to it, though finding wrestlers willing to wrestle in deathmatches on a regular basis is pretty rough.

I'm currently running one monthly event and we're still in the red. Popularity is 2 in the Tri-State area. Humble beginnings.

We ran a round robin tournament for the top title, Prince of Hell, which was won and is currently held by Knuckles. Everything else is still in development. I'm trying to run some storylines for Cip Conduit and Dead Man Walking since they're being real crybabies about their momentum. I might try them out as a tag team and if that works build them up that way.

My top five right now are:

1. Steph Blake

2. The Silencer

3. Knuckles

4. Ruby Reece

5. Kid Fantastic

(Integrated women's wrestling btw.)

My self-made avatar character, Mr. Dark, is basically a jobber at the moment. I built him using Road to Glory guidelines so I'm just trying to get him in matches with people who know what they're doing to build up his skills.

The only other interesting thing to happen so far is that The Wolverine has taken Jerry Pepper under his wing as a protege and has been teaching him the ropes.

Next year I'm going to try to start working on some storylines, which is simultaneously the part I find gets me most invested in a playthrough but the hardest for me to come up with so I end up with a lot of "best of 3" storylines. I miss the old days of the scripted storylines in TEW lol.

In late 2005 WWE, started Jan 2004

Having to re-evaluate some of my pet projects and capitalize on unexpected success, just not sure how.

Mark Henry and Matt Morgan are both very much not working out as i'd like them to, struggling to make an impact in the midcard (although Henry has picked up 2 tag titles, mostly due to how well Amy Weber is doing as a manager/mouthpiece)

Rene Dupree is shaping up to be a staple in the midcard, but i just can't get him to break into the main event. Same situation with Bully (Bubba) Ray. Doing good work, but not good enough.

Meanwhile out of nowhere D-Von Dudley has rocketed to the top of RAW with zero effort on my part, actually putting on my match of the year so far one on one with Sting on an episode of RAW (to my chagrin, it toppled an Orton/Undertaker hell in a cell for the top spot). A world title run in 2006 is fast becoming a possibility although no story comes to mind.

On the SmackDown side Chavo Guerrero has shaped up to be on even footing with uncle Eddie consistently being the best performer of the night. Im essentially going to be rerunning the Eddie/Chavo feud i already did in early 2004 but with Chavo being in a much stronger position. He is in line for a two transitional WWE Champion role, getting the title from Christopher Daniels (Who performs amazingly but doesn't inspire me as a booker currently) to Eddie Guerrero who will be feuding with Randy Orton for the majority of 2006.

I both love and hate these unexpected successes and failure. They are what make this game a joy to play non stop.

Well into year 2 with PSW now and the Brandon James era has gotten off to a roaring start as he defeated Akima Brave in a PSW Classic at Homecoming. Having dropped the title to Brandon, Brave promptly inked a deal with TCW. Brave put Brandon over once more at the following show on his way out the door.

Disaster then struck. Ernest Youngman, very much my franchise, has also been poached by TCW. Inevitable really. He really is one of the best in the country. Youngman is currently in a feud with Acid, designed to give the masked man a bit of a rub by association and by virtue of some strong showings. I never intended to give Acid a win over Ernest but Acid has packed a lot of muscle onto his frame and now that Ernest is leaving the masked man will pick up a massive win as Ernest does the honours before riding off into the sunset. I wish him all the best in his future endeavours. Maybe one day he can step foot in the PSW Arena again.

My two biggest stars leaving is certainly gonna shake things up. The Philly Blondes are now the premier babyface acts in the company but there are gonna be huge opportunities now for Acid and Vendetta to step up and become main event players. Acid may well be given the chance to main event in a title match against Brandon now.

Cowboy Buck Winchester would have been a prime candidate for a mega push to main event status however he has torn his quad working for the upstart PCW and is sidelined for a year. This has further soured relations between myself and PCW and any further incidents like this might well see me telling talent that they have to decide which of the two companies they want to work for.

Logan Wolfsbaine is now likely to be installed as leader of the Steel Circle and hopefully fill the massive shoes left empty by Ernest Youngman. Wolfsbaine will continue the feud against Devil May Care, along with Rich & Famous. Once that feud is wrapped up Stuntman will be let go. The fans hate him, he's making a nuisance of himself backstage and he recently hurt Chris Caulfield. Acid is going on to bigger and better things without him.

One final thing to mention is that I've brought in a fleet of (mostly) teenage workers and stuck them together as the low card heel group Teenage Kix. Turning Dustin Deuce heel to give him some direction and convert him from just being a job guy, he's been teamed up with War Piece, Marco Gonzalez and Charlie Corner to form a gang of young punks. Piece and Deuce are the weasely trouble makers of the group, Gonzalez is being positioned as the serious brains of the outfit and I've given Corner a "Himbo" gimmick. The tall, good looking, dumb muscle of the group being easily led by his friends. I hope that eventually Corner can convert it into a big babyface turn and really be a breakout star. I basically see his character as being like the MCU's Thor character. Big lovable lump who can kick a huge amount of ass.

EDIT: Acid went over Ernest Youngman gaining a huge boost in popularity. He then asked for a pay rise and the following day handed in his notice. Great

EDIT: God damn. Jake Idol quit as well so I switched the tag belts to the Rock City Stars. Not a week later USPW poached Stan Manna. The AI is absolutely decimating my roster. PSW legend Grandmaster Phunk has been let go by USPW and even though it will break one of my owner goals I'm gonna have to bring him in to feud with Brandon while I try and stabilise the midcard and build some new stars. I'm in dire need of name value

<p>Wwf 2001</p><p> </p><p>

I started a WWF game using Genadi's NewBlood 2001 Mod starting in Jan.</p><p> </p><p>

Just finished Summerslam in August where Triple H retained his WWF Title against a recently turned face Kurt Angle, going to be re-running the Kurt & Trish v Triple H and Steph feud from late 2000 as Trish is flying and turning in some great match performances when eye candy is used.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H won the title from Stone Cold at KOTR when a returning Scott Hall interfered to cost Austin the title. Have created the Kliq as a faction with Triple H, Scott Hall and X-Pac though WCW are hanging on for dear life so waiting on Kevin Nash's contract being up and hopefully I can bag him to join up.</p><p> </p><p>

Created the WWF Network and took over ECW in around March giving them a weekly slot for Hardcore TV in which they pull in bigger numbers than my Smackdown show.</p>

WWE May 2019

April 2014 mod for TEW 13 by Fleisch

Raw

Bayley, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, and Charlotte (Raw Womens Champion) are running roughshod over the Raw womens locker room as the Four Horsewomen. They injured Paige and Peyton Royce. Naomi is leading the resistance with Billie Kay, Dana Brooke, and Alexa Bliss helping. They have tried recruiting Natalya, but Natalya doesn't want to be a team player.

Finn Balor is heel WWE Champion, winning the championship from Dean Ambrose at WrestleMania 35. Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, and Cody Rhodes are also in the Club. Well, Cody was, but he asked Finn for a championship match and Finn responded that he had to put up his career. During a tag match against the Shield later in the night, Cody took the fall and the Club attacked Cody, ejecting him from the group. Cody has accepted Finn's terms

Roman and Seth Rollins were supposed to win the Raw Tag Team Championship from the Usos, but Roman went down with an injury a few weeks before Payback, so AJ Styles was the substitute. Seth and AJ defeated the Usos and tension has been building between Seth, AJ, and Roman.

Bray Wyatt (retired) plays the Funhouse character and the Fiend (Aleister Black) debuted, attacking Tye Dillinger.

Tyler Breeze recently won the United States Championship and is set to defend it against former Cruiserweight and Raw Tag Team Champion Mustafa Ali.

Rey Mysterio and Andrade teamed up at WrestleMania in a losing effort to Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions, Harv and Gurv Sihra. Andrade attacked Rey after the match, disbanding their team.

Eric Young just won the vacant Cruiserweight Championship after Roderick Strong went down with a two month long injury.

Smackdown

A heel Daniel Bryan, allied with Vince McMahon, won the Universal Championship at WrestleMania 35 right after Shinsuke Nakamura won it from Kofi Kingston. Bryan retained the championship in triple threat at Money in the Bank against the previously mentioned two.

Sami Zayn won the Money in the Bank ladder match, being able to challenge the Smackdown champion any time in the next year

Ruby Riott won the Money in the Bank with the aid of Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott, thus being able to challenge the Smackdown Womens Champion anytime in the next year

Asuka won the Royal Rumble and defeated Summer Rae and Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania 35. Summer enacted her rematch clause for Money in the Bank where Asuka would force her to submit once again

Johnny Gargano won his second Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania 35 from former friend, the Miz. Miz would harass Candice LeRae for the next few weeks and at Money in the Bank, Miz defeated Gargano by disqualification and Miz hid behind Candice and pushed her into the ring post. This would enrage Johnny and he would get disqualified.

Well, I'm officially three years into my Scandinavian save, and a lot of things have changed. As of January 2023, Wes Stryker is the only wrestler from my initial roster who is still with the company as an active wrestler, as Aud Valkyrie has retired and become a road agent, while everyone else from the original group has either been released, or in Gunther Kinski's case, walked out.

My company's popularity has been shooting up, sitting at 28 in my home region, and 4 in the neighboring area of Central Europe. My titles have been rising in prestige as well, 41 for the World Title and 36 for the Scandinavian Title. And even with the costs for shows going up due to a combination of more expensive new talent and contract renegotiations, I just wrapped up my most profitable month so far.

In terms of roster, my titles are safely in the capable hands of Andriy Boronin, who consistently puts on the best matches in the company, and Maisie Laurels, arguably the most charismatic person on the roster. Some roster expansion has also led to more strong signings, like Magnus Cage and Zofia Jankovic. I'm also considering starting a tag team division once I grow a little more and can sustain some tag teams. Some plans I already have include Magnus Cage and Ferdinand Arneaux as an annoying heel duo, or hiring Blair Kerrigan to reunite the Dublin Gals with Cassie O' Peter.

Finally, I have a small collection of newgen young lions that are slowly gaining experience in preshow bouts and indy matches. Hopefully, providing their training pays dividends, I will have a good supply of homegrown talent for the future.

Right now, I suppose that my plans are to continue sustaining myself financially and eventually get myself in a good enough position to get a broadcasting deal. I'm about halfway to small size now, but I want to focus on making sure that I have enough income to sustain my promotion before I make the production leaps that I'll need to make a TV show.