What's Going on in Your Game?

<p>I had a tried the April 2020 mod by Land. I was NXT and gave up after 4 months. The mod became to Arcady where every promotion we’re doing shows in the high 70s and 80s. Plus it didn’t have a real world feel in the daily news. Mainly it was results, contract stuff, occasional retirement and that’s really it. </p><p> </p><p>

So I started a game in the c-verse with NYWC. I’m having way more fun with it because there are actual events that are taken place. I simmed one day and a 18 year old Japanese young lion got sentenced to 15 years for murder!</p>

<p>SWF in April 2020....Scythe is my World Champion, forming a stable that appeared at when Hell Freezes over to help capture the title.</p><p> </p><p>

At Nothing Tothe Lose Angry Gilmore North American Title.</p><p> </p><p>

I revived the Shooting Star Belt and Spencer Spade won it in a Tourement. </p><p> </p><p>

Fame and Money Continue to hold the tag belts.</p><p> </p><p>

Atom Smasher is getting the Goldberg push, crushing everyone in the first minute or two....until he meet Ranger on the eve of Awesome Impact.</p><p> </p><p>

The Main Event for Awesome Impact was a Elimination Chamber featuring Rocky Golden, Mikey Lau, Angry Gilmore, Atom Smasher, Des Davids and Scythe....but do to an injury (Kayfabe) Atom Smasher did not make the trip to G Davis Coliseum in Ontario, Canada...his replacement is a returning Sean McFly.....Scythe escaped with his title</p>

Resurrected SCCW with "Scott Sneer", Shane Sneer's youngest and troublesome son. First show, I forgot to hire referees so I had Jemma Griffin refing every match.

What is your product and did you rehire any SCCW originals? Are you in the COTT? Did you get any broadcast deals? What size are you?

What is your product and did you rehire any SCCW originals? Are you in the COTT? Did you get any broadcast deals? What size are you?

Product is Classic Southern Wrasslin'. Same as is listed in the inactive SCCW.

I literally went down the alumni list of SCCW and hired every single person I could. Unfortunately, many of them have retired and left the business. The indy workers I hired are guys who are southern (Cockroach Carter and Jason Patterson) or who I think fit the Southern Wrasslin product (Texas Hangman). Even put Buzz Reid (Geogia Born working a Tough Southern Man gimmick) with Whiskey Jack as The New Tennessee Outlaws with Herb Stately managing them.

I started at 22 pop in the south east because that was the last pop score of SCCW.

I joined COTT because I think the description of SCCW in the database makes sense that they'd join. I really only use it to trade for other company's jobbers to job to my roster.

No broadcast deal yet. Only running one event a month. Conflicted on whether to get one or not.

My shows are heavily tilted towards the SCCW originals since they're almost all nearing retirement age. Guys like my current and inaugural reborn SCCW Champion Jack Griffith, The Maryland Express, Gareth Wayne, Whiskey Jack, Smokey Joe (AKA Lazy Joe), Tank Bradley and Little Bil Lebowski all feature heavily in the shows. I really want to give them all one last run before trnasitioning to the newer and more popular talent.

Edit: My goal for them is to run a true southern promotion and make them a regional powerhouse. I don't really care about taking them national, I don't think that's the spirit of SCCW. Keep them profitable and help them have a long history of above average, southern wrasslin and maybe create a few local heroes along the way.

Hot Taggs

Product is Classic Southern Wrasslin'. Same as is listed in the inactive SCCW.

I literally went down the alumni list of SCCW and hired every single person I could. Unfortunately, many of them have retired and left the business. The indy workers I hired are guys who are southern (Cockroach Carter and Jason Patterson) or who I think fit the Southern Wrasslin product (Texas Hangman). Even put Buzz Reid (Geogia Born working a Tough Southern Man gimmick) with Whiskey Jack as The New Tennessee Outlaws with Herb Stately managing them.

I started at 22 pop in the south east because that was the last pop score of SCCW.

I joined COTT because I think the description of SCCW in the database makes sense that they'd join. I really only use it to trade for other company's jobbers to job to my roster.

No broadcast deal yet. Only running one event a month. Conflicted on whether to get one or not.

My shows are heavily tilted towards the SCCW originals since they're almost all nearing retirement age. Guys like my current and inaugural reborn SCCW Champion Jack Griffith, The Maryland Express, Gareth Wayne, Whiskey Jack, Smokey Joe (AKA Lazy Joe), Tank Bradley and Little Bil Lebowski all feature heavily in the shows. I really want to give them all one last run before trnasitioning to the newer and more popular talent.

Edit: My goal for them is to run a true southern promotion and make them a regional powerhouse. I don't really care about taking them national, I don't think that's the spirit of SCCW. Keep them profitable and help them have a long history of above average, southern wrasslin and maybe create a few local heroes along the way.

Did you try to lure Jesse Christian out of retirement? The Hot Taggs might fit really well with SCCW.

A few months back I decided to see who was unemployed in the C-Verse joshi scene since I'm basically running 5SSW but based in Seattle. I found Kaori Takenouchi and OH MY GOD she's amazing, I've booked her very strong and the audience has really taken to her. She's shot up to the main event in a little over six months having started as a complete unknown. If anybody is running a women's/intergender company I can't recommend her highly enough.

Tough times in the business

It's interesting playing as WWE right now; I'm using the real world chornicles mod and I used the real-life results for the first week-plus of June. I used the Backlash card and added some matches based on what I think could happen. Here's how it went down:

Pre-Show:

Street Profits retain tag titles over War Raiders.

New Day retain tag titles over Forgotten Sons.

Apollo Crews retained the US Title over Andrade due to botched interference from Angel Garza.

Main show:

Aleister Black, Humberto Carrillo and mystery partner Kevin Owens defeated Rollins, Murphy and Theory. But Dominik Dijakovic made his main roster debut by attacking Black and aligning with Rollins after the match.

Sonya Deville pinned Mandy Rose in a six-person tag of Cesaro, Nakamura and Deville vs. Otis, Rose and Shorty G. King Corbin attacked Otis during the match.

Sasha Banks and Bayley retained the tag titles over the IIconics and Bliss/Cross.

Sheamus defeated Jeff Hardy

Asuka retained the RAW Women's Title over Nia Jax.

Braun Strowman retained the Universal Title over Miz/Morrison

Drew McIntyre retained the WWE title over Bobby Lashley due to Lana's botched interference.

Randy Orton defeated Edge in what was not the greatest match ever. (71)

WWE has fallen to "big", as the lackluster shows are hurting our popularity.

I just ran Fightland 2021 as a Season Finale, playing as Court Bauer and running MLW. It's the best show I've done so far, as I just recently moved up to Medium size, and I have about 7 workers in the top 100 in popularity, including AJ Styles, whom I was able to sign. He hasn't been able to debut yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Tyler Bate was supposed to be in that cage match with Fatu, but was injured by Fatu in a match on an episode of Fusion last week :( Instead, he just made a run-in during Fatu's match with Spud.

MLW-Fightland-2021.jpg

A few months back I decided to see who was unemployed in the C-Verse joshi scene since I'm basically running 5SSW but based in Seattle. I found Kaori Takenouchi and OH MY GOD she's amazing, I've booked her very strong and the audience has really taken to her. She's shot up to the main event in a little over six months having started as a complete unknown. If anybody is running a women's/intergender company I can't recommend her highly enough.

I have her in a team with Kaori Mochizuki as 'K2'. She's really good but needs development. I have them in a feud with Aud Valkyrie and Geena the Warrior Princess. In about a year, she'll be able to compete for the main event tag titles. She's one to watch for sure though.

The Australian wrestling scene went crazy in September 2024.

Playing as my own company, MCW, I had just hit Medium size, joining RAW, APW and ZEN. Well everyone kind of went crazy with written contracts, myself included and while I managed to hold a few key players I did end up coming out the worst in the mass talent lockdown.

Blaze Maximum, Monday Next, Blake Belushi, Hack Greer, Reggie Tate, Dazzler and Pink Spider are just some of the big names I had used to build my company up and they all fled for greener pastures.

As of now my two biggest talents are Nighthawk (Babyface Champion) and Maelstrom (My primary heel) followed by The Affliction, The Apocalypse, Rob Edwards, Surfer Dude Lucas and Jesse Tasman.

In all honesty it kind of is a blessing in disguise as I was getting bored with the save and now I have a new challenge in building up a ton of unknown talent to try and be competitive again.

The plan over the next few months is to try and get Jesse Tasman out of his Surfer Dude tag team with Lucas and over enough to be my figurehead as he has all the tools to be successful with the exception of being a touch overshadowed in the overness department.

Was super stoked to sign Tiffany Jade after she left USPW but sensing my victory the game immediately kicked me in the balls by having CWA poach 4 workers including Pinky Perez, who was No. 1 Contender. Getting Tiffany is great but now I've got mad booking problems :/

SCCW June 2021

Brady Prince is champion once again!

Brady Prince beat Jack Griffith when Jack rewarded him with a championship match after Brady helped the champion fight off the dastardly duo of John Bradley and The Gambler. The match was very respectful and Brady managed to pull of the clean victory and become champion.

Cockroach Carter Continues Destruction

The marketing nightmare know as Cockroach Carter has run rampant in the midcard of SCCW. Recently putting away young blue chip rookie Pepper Pelton, Carter now turns his gaze to the SCCW Championship and it's aging holder.

The New Tennessee Outlaws Capture the Tag Gold!

The team of SCCW original Whiskey Jack and newcomer Buzz Reid were bestowed the title of the SCCW originl tag team when Herb Stately made a shocking comeback and offered to manage them. Herb's guidance was well founded as The New Tennessee Outlaws beat SCCW original team The Maryland Alliance, and they look hard pressed to be beat.

Surprising Duo Catching Fire!

The Blackwater Mercenaries, a team comprised of veteran wrestlers Desert Storm and Sgt. Bubba Lee West has won over the crowd and is becoming extremely popular with little to no push. Rumors are that SCCW owner and son of the original founder, Scott Sneer himself has noticed and may offer his brand of leadership to them.

Jason Patterson Tipped For the Future!

Rookie southern boy "The Oklahoma Thunderbolt" Jason Patterson has won the crowd over. In his year and a half with the company, the charismatic good ol' boy has won the hearts and minds of the crowd with his great matches and great promos. With a solid endorsement from SCCW Original Jack Griffith, Jason looks like he'll be the one to watch for years to come.

Yeah, my own joshi run got cut short by money issues but Kaori is good. :D

Other very promising young women are Hoshiko Tagawa and Rika Tsujimura if you want a couple of technicians, Emiko Miyoshi and Nami Genda if you feel like high spots are your thing, and Spider Isako if you want someone who can not only brawl, but brawl and look damn good while doing it. :p

0zhvWX3.png

This is the February 1997 In Your House following on from Steve Austin winning the rumble last eliminating Bret Hart. On the road to Wrestlemania 13.

Notes:

Rocky has been helping Ahmed in his feud with the Nation (Faarooq, Crush, Mabel and Kama) but Mabel putting him on the shelf will lead to a couple months off then he will come back and turn on Ahmed and become The Rock joining the nation after feeling he got no support from Ahmed or the fans.

Bret turned heel with Austin turning face night after rumble when he fomed Hart foundation and they tried to break his leg. Going to have Bret win the title in two weeks at Raw200 thanks to Austins help as then it sets up him and Austin (rumble winner) at mania for the belt.

Owen and Bulldog are tag champs feuding with the Can-Am.

This was Shamrocks debut after a series of hype videos.

Rick Rude was brought in as a commentator on Raw, he has been having digs at Goldust on commentary until he snapped. Rude has since turned his attentions to Marlena and is threatening to reveal a big secret from her past.

Was pleased with the 84 rating too which helps in the battle with WCW.

Doing a PSW run. Never played PSW in a Cornellverse save, which is surprising considering I was always a DAVE player in the early days. I usually lean towards MAW.

I'm in the summer of 2021. I gave Cowboy Buck a huge push to where he was feuding with the Steel Circle for nearly a year before finally getting his hands on and knocking off Youngman, who avoided him for many months. TCW then poached him immediately after. Very disheartening! I was so excited for Buck's title reign. My entire roster has pretty much been wiped out since then from Youngman to Callum to Campbell (who got hugely over thanks to a catchy phrase) to Wolfsbaine. Hired Bradly Blaze to help replace some lost name value and even set up a new Steel Circle-like replacement, except with Cerberus and Texas Hangman as the tag team enforcers, but he got stolen before I ever got it off the ground. The PSW title has been bouncing around like a pinball because of this and I just barely made a very random decision to put it on Harlem Haynes, who is currently my most over heel after my entire main event scene got eradicated.

Rebuilding is usually where I get discouraged playing little promotions but I'm kind of excited to see who I can build back up with a restructure. I was grooming Austin Smooth towards a big underdog push against Youngman before he got poached and right now I'm leaning towards going down that route.

But state of the promotion right now:

Wreckless Antix are the tag champs presently, but I'm looking to break them off and push Xavier with the rebuild as he constantly has higher match ratings and promos on his own. I had Kammy Ling turn on Acid II and Stuntman during the premade feud to join Wreckless Antix but she just barely turned her notice in, which kind of furthers my reason to break them up. I have a big tag division, but it's definitely steered towards the heels with all the faces being thrown together units. Shady K/Harlem Haynes, Cerberus/(Texas) Hangman w/ Carl Batch, Chris Caulfield/Devil Dog, Xavi Ferrera/Jebediah (sort of a Danny Doring/Roadkill shtick), Deathwish/Dustin Deuce, Legion of Blood (Deathwish got kicked out and replaced with Deacon Darkhold, Becca Barton is managing). I broke up Samoan Destruction so Samoan Machine can help round up the top of the card with better quality matches, Rhino Umaga has been stinking up the undercard and gaining weight. Rich & Famous are surprisingly still around but I'm almost certainly going to push both of them towards the top of the card at this point as I'll need their help there.

Machine Gun Marino is my National champion. I hired Phil Vibert as a face to feud with Ash Campbell/Eric Tyler and brought in Marino as Vibert's client and personal pick to take out Campbell. He dropped it to Logan Wolfsbaine, but got it right back after Wolfsbaine got hired by SWF.

Spent the last few months hiring a whole slew of older veterans with high popularity who I've been using to milk some pop out of my younger guys. Gregg Boone, Texas Pete, John Greed and a few others.

I've surprisingly been able to increase my show ratings steadily since Cowboy and Youngman left but I'm a little worried now that Campbell and his catchy phrase is gone and not giving me 70-80 ratings anytime he's on the screen.

0zhvWX3.png

This is the February 1997 In Your House following on from Steve Austin winning the rumble last eliminating Bret Hart. On the road to Wrestlemania 13.

Notes:

Rocky has been helping Ahmed in his feud with the Nation (Faarooq, Crush, Mabel and Kama) but Mabel putting him on the shelf will lead to a couple months off then he will come back and turn on Ahmed and become The Rock joining the nation after feeling he got no support from Ahmed or the fans.

Bret turned heel with Austin turning face night after rumble when he fomed Hart foundation and they tried to break his leg. Going to have Bret win the title in two weeks at Raw200 thanks to Austins help as then it sets up him and Austin (rumble winner) at mania for the belt.

Owen and Bulldog are tag champs feuding with the Can-Am.

This was Shamrocks debut after a series of hype videos.

Rick Rude was brought in as a commentator on Raw, he has been having digs at Goldust on commentary until he snapped. Rude has since turned his attentions to Marlena and is threatening to reveal a big secret from her past.

Was pleased with the 84 rating too which helps in the battle with WCW.

In this 1997 mod, is there future wrestlers all up until 2010, 2015?? Im honestly looking to start a save as a monthly promotion. A 1997 would be great as i could have all those awesome indy guys before they get sign by wwf(e)

In this 1997 mod, is there future wrestlers all up until 2010, 2015?? Im honestly looking to start a save as a monthly promotion. A 1997 would be great as i could have all those awesome indy guys before they get sign by wwf(e)

I think most of the bigger stars are there and will debut when they are supposed to, but be warned sometimes they don't pan out like they did in real life. CM Punk in my 2004 save is just a mess and he'll be stuck in midcard hell for his entire career.

I think most of the bigger stars are there and will debut when they are supposed to, but be warned sometimes they don't pan out like they did in real life. CM Punk in my 2004 save is just a mess and he'll be stuck in midcard hell for his entire career.

yeah thats fine with me.

I'm playing starting a monthly fed mostly spots shows... so thats fine with me.

So.. what to do on this?

I had a random moment in my '04 WWE game where Randy Orton got into a fight with Triple H. I'm trying to figure out how to handle this. They are both in Evolution. With Trips actually pull right now, should I pull the plug on Orton in Evolution and slow down his push for time being or should I continue it as nothing actually happened? I'm trying to handle some things in game as true to WWE as possible.

Part of me feels like I should keep Orton in Evolution but slow his push down while another part feels like I should either turn him face and leave Evolution to 3 people stable, pull in another wrestler to replace Orton in the group, or trade him to Smackdown to distance the two. I'm really stumped though at which route I should take.

So.. what to do on this?

I had a random moment in my '04 WWE game where Randy Orton got into a fight with Triple H. I'm trying to figure out how to handle this. They are both in Evolution. With Trips actually pull right now, should I pull the plug on Orton in Evolution and slow down his push for time being or should I continue it as nothing actually happened? I'm trying to handle some things in game as true to WWE as possible.

Part of me feels like I should keep Orton in Evolution but slow his push down while another part feels like I should either turn him face and leave Evolution to 3 people stable, pull in another wrestler to replace Orton in the group, or trade him to Smackdown to distance the two. I'm really stumped though at which route I should take.[/QUOTe]

Well his character was kicked out of evolution in august that year, so depending how close you are to that, you could reenact that story.