[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

BETA Release!

Pic pack is the same as the one from 2016 if you still have it. It's in the first post of this thread if not.

There's a lot of issues with this still but frankly I need a break because I can't stand to be in the editor any longer. I don't recommend starting a long term save obviously, but it's functional and should give a half-way decent idea of how it'll look once conversion is finished.

As always, if you find problems, please post them so I can add them to my big ass list of stuff to fix for the proper release. :p

BETA Release!

Pic pack is the same as the one from 2016 if you still have it. It's in the first post of this thread if not.

There's a lot of issues with this still but frankly I need a break because I can't stand to be in the editor any longer. I don't recommend starting a long term save obviously, but it's functional and should give a half-way decent idea of how it'll look once conversion is finished.

As always, if you find problems, please post them so I can add them to my big ass list of stuff to fix for the proper release. :p

Thanks for your hardwork and effort trying to deal with this game. The long time mod makers are going back to 2016 from my pm conversations. Let me know about increasing the workers to at least 2k. I like to play long games with at least 30 companies. It is just not possible to have a good game with under 2k workers in that case.

Thanks for your hardwork and effort trying to deal with this game. The long time mod makers are going back to 2016 from my pm conversations. Let me know about increasing the workers to at least 2k. I like to play long games with at least 30 companies. It is just not possible to have a good game with under 2k workers in that case.

In this one there's 3270 workers and 51 active companies so you should be good for depth. Like I said though I wouldn't recommend thinking about a long term save on this data, there's still a lot left for me to do before I'd consider it ready for that.

I don't even know for sure if I'm getting the full version of the game yet, I've been pretty outspoken on it and now I'm just going to spend some time playing the game and waiting to see if anything significant changes.

In this one there's 3270 workers and 51 active companies so you should be good for depth. Like I said though I wouldn't recommend thinking about a long term save on this data, there's still a lot left for me to do before I'd consider it ready for that.

I don't even know for sure if I'm getting the full version of the game yet, I've been pretty outspoken on it and now I'm just going to spend some time playing the game and waiting to see if anything significant changes.

Thanks for the update and trust me I understand. I'm on the fence about buying it too. The best way I can explain my problem is tew 2020 fixed what was not broken in tew 2016. So feeling comfortable is completely lost to me.

It seems like with mods now you have to forget about everything that tew was. From my experince with the game you gotta have people like adam cole and ciampa on 65 pop and have great stats to get a good experince in the game. This TEW has changed so much its unreal. Im looking forward to your next mod :)

Yuji Nagata, Zack Sabre Jr., Will Ospreay (x2), Kenny Omega, Taiji Ishimori, Jay Lethal (x2), HHH, Akira Tozawa, Chris Jericho, WALTER (x2), Joey Janela, Dragon Lee (x2), Nick Aldis, Orange Cassidy, Rush, Clark Connors, Ren Narita, Denzel Dejournette, Charlotte Flair & Fergal Devitt are all listed as having both exclusive and non exclusive contracts

Yuji Nagata, Zack Sabre Jr., Will Ospreay (x2), Kenny Omega, Taiji Ishimori, Jay Lethal (x2), HHH, Akira Tozawa, Chris Jericho, WALTER (x2), Joey Janela, Dragon Lee (x2), Nick Aldis, Orange Cassidy, Rush, Clark Connors, Ren Narita, Denzel Dejournette, Charlotte Flair & Fergal Devitt are all listed as having both exclusive and non exclusive contracts

Make sure you have the latest version of the beta, earlier ones have contract issues. I'm not getting any other than the one QL posted either.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gholliday87" data-cite="gholliday87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yuji Nagata, Zack Sabre Jr., Will Ospreay (x2), Kenny Omega, Taiji Ishimori, Jay Lethal (x2), HHH, Akira Tozawa, Chris Jericho, WALTER (x2), Joey Janela, Dragon Lee (x2), Nick Aldis, Orange Cassidy, Rush, Clark Connors, Ren Narita, Denzel Dejournette, Charlotte Flair & Fergal Devitt are all listed as having both exclusive and non exclusive contracts</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah yeah, as PuroJoshi said there was an issue with the first beta where anybody signed to an exclusive contract couldn't be on loan elsewhere.</p>

One small note Noah note:

You have El Hijo De Canis Lupas as one half of GHC Tag Team Champions, It should actually be El Hijo De Dr. Wagner Jr.

I'm guessing it was an accidentally click because they are right next to each other. Thanks again for the mod, its looking amazing so far!

One small note Noah note:

You have El Hijo De Canis Lupas as one half of GHC Tag Team Champions, It should actually be El Hijo De Dr. Wagner Jr.

I'm guessing it was an accidentally click because they are right next to each other. Thanks again for the mod, its looking amazing so far!

That is indeed what happened lmao, thanks for pointing it out

Wanna add my praise man. Best mod I've played all BETA needed some database with depth. Thanks again for the mod

Appreciate it man!

Noah News:

-Ratels have now disbanded after Hayata turned on them and joined Stinger.

-A new stable formed with Atsushi Kotage turned on Stinger, and Hajime Ohara and Seiki Yoshioka who turned on Sugiura-Gun and formed "Full Throttle"

-Sugiura-Gun have "dismissed" Hideki Suzuki, Kazma Sakamoto, and Dick Togo and have announced they are bringing in Kendo Kashin

-Stinger (HAYATA & Yoshinari Ogawa) have won GHC Jr. Tag Team Championship

-Katsuhiko Nakajima have won GHC National Championship

Are WWE meant to be a medium size company or is this an error? They are the same size as AEW which doesn't seem right.

Also, not a mod issue but this game is way harder than 2016!!! Losing popularity after every single show.