[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Thanks for all of your hard work. I am sure it is tough to keep up with all these promotions.

Starting up an Impact save, I noticed the following:

Deaners and North Tag Experience

Add Sami & Shamrock as Individuals Tag Team- World's Most Dangerous Tag Team

Disband OVE

Jimmy Jacobs should have Personality role

Thanks for all of your hard work. I am sure it is tough to keep up with all these promotions.

Starting up an Impact save, I noticed the following:

Deaners and North Tag Experience

Add Sami & Shamrock as Individuals Tag Team- World's Most Dangerous Tag Team

Disband OVE

Jimmy Jacobs should have Personality role

I think TJP and Fallah Bah need some sory of tag team added as well

Is there any way to stop the game from breaking up 90% of stables in the first month or is the game just coded to only allow like 5 stables throughout 20 companies?

My guess is that we might need to try altering the type of faction that it's set as, maybe from faction to brotherhood for example. I'm not sure if that's been tried yet, but it could be an option, it'd just be finding a balance between what the type of stable it is, as well as making it something the game will actually utilise in a working manner.

My guess is that we might need to try altering the type of faction that it's set as, maybe from faction to brotherhood for example. I'm not sure if that's been tried yet, but it could be an option, it'd just be finding a balance between what the type of stable it is, as well as making it something the game will actually utilise in a working manner.

I've seen Adam say that it's just part of the AI rebalancing the roster.

Here's the difference between stable types in RWC & CV, I guess there's just too many for the game

RWC

Alliance 16

Faction 77

Brotherhood 15

Cult 4

Gang 8

C-verse

Alliance 5

Faction 30

Brotherhood 3

Cult 5

Gang 8

I think it's less about the amount of them and more because the AI decides to turn people, change gimmicks or decides that a stable has too many top guys. From what I can tell the type of stable doesn't make a difference.

<p>Thought I’d share with anyone who has a problem with workers working for two companies like AEW and NWA or ROH and Impact at the same time. </p><p> </p><p>

If you set those company’s hiring rules to unemployed only, they will only sign people who left a company or who’s contract is currently expiring. The only downside is that they will not poach any workers from the Indy scene (you can do this as a user) unless their contract is coming to a close or walked out, fired etc.</p><p> </p><p>

Its a good way to keep people exclusive to TV shows while letting them roam the Indy scene or Japan.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SirMichaelJordan" data-cite="SirMichaelJordan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thought I’d share with anyone who has a problem with workers working for two companies like AEW and NWA or ROH and Impact at the same time. <p> </p><p> If you set those company’s hiring rules to unemployed only, they will only sign people who left a company or who’s contract is currently expiring. The only downside is that they will not poach any workers from the Indy scene (you can do this as a user) unless their contract is coming to a close or walked out, fired etc.</p><p> </p><p> Its a good way to keep people exclusive to TV shows while letting them roam the Indy scene or Japan.</p></div></blockquote><p> Thank, I was wondering how to fix that as several of my Impact workers signed with NWA too.</p>

Thanks so much for the update Questlove. I'm trying to add the new elements to my June database as I make so many changes to worker stats and other bits. Getting a LOT of starting game errors, most of which I can pick through but the most alarming are these broadcasting changes. I deleted all broadcasters and broadcasting deals, then imported the August mod folders for those. I get these messages when starting (sorry tried to post as a screen grab but it's an absolute nightmare on this forum)

https://ibb.co/Xtbzy31

Thanks so much for the update Questlove. I'm trying to add the new elements to my June database as I make so many changes to worker stats and other bits. Getting a LOT of starting game errors, most of which I can pick through but the most alarming are these broadcasting changes. I deleted all broadcasters and broadcasting deals, then imported the August mod folders for those. I get these messages when starting (sorry tried to post as a screen grab but it's an absolute nightmare on this forum)

same problem here ... and i haven't changed a bit on your mod.

but, it don't seems to be a big deal?!

greetings from asbury pa ... no ... germany :)

Not getting any of these on my end and never seen time slots other than on demand throw up errors like that for subscription broadcasters. What patch are you on?

EDIT: Never mind, just noticed it's a stealth "feature" on the 1.19 patch for some unknown reason even though nobody asked for it and it makes no sense, but welcome to TEW I guess :rolleyes:

Not getting any of these on my end and never seen time slots other than on demand throw up errors like that for subscription broadcasters. What patch are you on?

EDIT: Never mind, just noticed it's a stealth "feature" on the 1.19 patch for some unknown reason even though nobody asked for it and it makes no sense, but welcome to TEW I guess :rolleyes:

okay, so a new feature no one needs ... very very cool! :D

how can we work around this? just ignoring?

okay, so a new feature no one needs ... very very cool! :D

how can we work around this? just ignoring?

I don't THINK it should make a big difference gameplay wise? I'd have to do more testing to know for sure and I'm really not in the mood for that this soon after release so I'm just gonna kick up a fuss in tech support and try to get it changed back instead

I don't THINK it should make a big difference gameplay wise? I'd have to do more testing to know for sure and I'm really not in the mood for that this soon after release so I'm just gonna kick up a fuss in tech support and try to get it changed back instead

How strange but thanks for doing the fuss kicking!

Just a minor thing, but Aaron Bauer should be left the business or at least on a hiatus as he retired from the wrestling world to focus on family and special needs individuals. Incredible human being though that is a bit of a local legend because of his ability to get heat in nearly any situation.

<p>So I am about a month into my BJW game with the early draft of the August database and everything looks really good to me so far, but I am wondering if something can be done with NJPW.</p><p> </p><p>

I feel like, at this point, they really do have a "brand split" and probably will for the foreseeable future due to COVID. The "NJPW USA" brand would run the "NJPW Strong" show, have the IWGP United States Heavyweight Title, and have the following guys on the roster:</p><p> </p><p>

Clark Connors</p><p>

Alex Coughling</p><p>

Karl Fredericks</p><p>

Jeff Cobb</p><p>

Rocky Romero</p><p>

TJP</p><p>

Rust Taylor</p><p>

The DKC</p><p>

Brody King</p><p>

Tama Tonga</p><p>

Tanga Loa</p><p>

David Finlay</p><p>

Danny Limelight</p><p>

Tom Lawlor</p><p>

Misterioso</p><p>

ACH</p><p>

Alex Zayne</p><p>

Barrett Brown</p><p>

The Riegal Twins</p><p>

Blake Christian</p><p>

KENTA</p><p>

Chase Owens</p><p>

PJ Black</p><p>

Jordan Clearwater</p><p> </p><p>

I don't know exactly how brand splits work in 2020, and if this would mean these guys would never be used on regular NJPW shows (which we wouldn't want), but it might be something to explore.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I think something has to be done with Chris Jericho's contract as he is almost always in the main event on the tour shows. Does a "Special Attraction" contract adjust that? Not sure what the options are, but it's something I noticed that seems to be unrealistic.</p><p> </p><p>

Otherwise, the game is looking very good and very realistic to me.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dean" data-cite="dean" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I am about a month into my BJW game with the early draft of the August database and everything looks really good to me so far, but I am wondering if something can be done with NJPW.<p> </p><p> I feel like, at this point, they really do have a "brand split" and probably will for the foreseeable future due to COVID. The "NJPW USA" brand would run the "NJPW Strong" show, have the IWGP United States Heavyweight Title, and have the following guys on the roster:</p><p> </p><p> Clark Connors</p><p> Alex Coughling</p><p> Karl Fredericks</p><p> Jeff Cobb</p><p> Rocky Romero</p><p> TJP</p><p> Rust Taylor</p><p> The DKC</p><p> Brody King</p><p> Tama Tonga</p><p> Tanga Loa</p><p> David Finlay</p><p> Danny Limelight</p><p> Tom Lawlor</p><p> Misterioso</p><p> ACH</p><p> Alex Zayne</p><p> Barrett Brown</p><p> The Riegal Twins</p><p> Blake Christian</p><p> KENTA</p><p> Chase Owens</p><p> PJ Black</p><p> Jordan Clearwater</p><p> </p><p> I don't know exactly how brand splits work in 2020, and if this would mean these guys would never be used on regular NJPW shows (which we wouldn't want), but it might be something to explore.</p><p> </p><p> Also, I think something has to be done with Chris Jericho's contract as he is almost always in the main event on the tour shows. Does a "Special Attraction" contract adjust that? Not sure what the options are, but it's something I noticed that seems to be unrealistic.</p><p> </p><p> Otherwise, the game is looking very good and very realistic to me.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Personally, I can't see this working in game, TEW would balance both brands, leading to stars such as Naito and Okada being sent to work solely in NJPW's American brand.</p>