[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Heya, I was wondering if you'd consider making NJPW USA it's own separate company (whether it be a child company or not I don't know) similar to how DG:USA is in other mods. I think having everything set up with NJPW proper is a little too much and ends up with an insane schedule in game as well as some very weird shows such as NJ Strong taking place in Japan. Now that we have the sister company feature it seems like this could be better than ever and if it's a child company i believe you can have shared contracts between NJPW and NJPW USA. Anyway, thanks for the mod as always, it's the one I play the most! cheers.

I edited the database and moved all the NJoA workers into a separate promotion in my own game and I have to agree, it's much closer to reality.

Heya, I was wondering if you'd consider making NJPW USA it's own separate company (whether it be a child company or not I don't know) similar to how DG:USA is in other mods. I think having everything set up with NJPW proper is a little too much and ends up with an insane schedule in game as well as some very weird shows such as NJ Strong taking place in Japan. Now that we have the sister company feature it seems like this could be better than ever and if it's a child company i believe you can have shared contracts between NJPW and NJPW USA. Anyway, thanks for the mod as always, it's the one I play the most! cheers.

NJoA will be its own company in the next update. It's not a perfect solution but I don't think there is one in TEW, this should work well enough.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be stepping down from working on this and handing it over to my partner in crime NLG who's been a lifesaver since joining me a few months back and I know he'll smash it going forward. The next update will be a little late because I dropped this on him rather abruptly and he's still got C*4 to add, but he'll give you guys an ETA on it soon.

My enthusiasm for wrestling has pretty much vanished recently and on top of that I haven't played TEW in months so there's not much point in me carrying on with it. A current day mod is damn near impossible for me to carry on with properly unless I've got the passion for it because it really is a crazy amount of work and I don't want to half-ass it. I'm super proud of the work I did on the mod and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a kick out of the appreciation you guys had for it, it certainly made the endless messing with schedules and attributes worth it.

Some quick thanks, in no particular order:

- NLG for doing more and more great work while my enthusiasm was dropping and now keeping the mod alive

- Fleisch & southside_hitmen for passing it on to me in the first place

- joemurphy and Devil_Cyborg for making endless cuts for every worker I added, even if I did them at the last minute

- dean for his help with the indie puro scene

- Genadi for his sound advice and reinforcing my belief that I'd be able to take the mod on in the first place

- TEW Central & Efanga's Discord for helping me flesh out the indies with worker suggestions I would have forgotten and for being awesome people

- GDS Discord for putting up with my whining, running watchers and for helping get growth caps and Wrestling Nerd Nirvana fixed

- Anybody who contributed directly or indirectly in PMs, on Discord or in this thread with fixes, suggestions, opinions, etc

Thanks everybody and enjoy the next update!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be stepping down from working on this and handing it over to my partner in crime NLG who's been a lifesaver since joining me a few months back and I know he'll smash it going forward. The next update will be a little late because I dropped this on him rather abruptly and he's still got C*4 to add, but he'll give you guys an ETA on it soon.

My enthusiasm for wrestling has pretty much vanished recently and on top of that I haven't played TEW in months so there's not much point in me carrying on with it. A current day mod is damn near impossible for me to carry on with properly unless I've got the passion for it because it really is a crazy amount of work and I don't want to half-ass it. I'm super proud of the work I did on the mod and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a kick out of the appreciation you guys had for it, it certainly made the endless messing with schedules and attributes worth it.

- NLG for doing more and more great work while my enthusiasm was dropping and now keeping the mod alive

- joemurphy and Devil_Cyborg for making endless cuts for every worker I added, even if I did them at the last minute

- Genadi for his sound advice and reinforcing my belief that I'd be able to take the mod on in the first place

- TEW Central & Efanga's Discord for helping me flesh out the indies with worker suggestions I would have forgotten and for being awesome people

- GDS Discord for putting up with my whining, running watchers and for helping get growth caps and Wrestling Nerd Nirvana fixed

- Anybody who contributed directly or indirectly in PMs, on Discord or in this thread with fixes, suggestions, opinions, etc

It's been a pleasure working with you brother

Always sad to see any modder stepping down, specially such a talented one.

But, let's end this with a happy note. You're amazing, your mod is amazing, i'm excited to see what NLG will do with it, i hope you fall in love with wrestling again and, really, thanks for all the effort you put in this Quest. Much love

Appreciate the work you and everyone else has done on this mod. Thanks for the time and effort you put in.

Thank you for the insane amount of work that you clearly put into this mod Questlove. For a number of years now I've mainly stuck with Cornellverse games or Historic Real World mods, but since the release of TEW20 it has been your mod RWC that has given me the most fun I've had with a modern day Real World mod in a long while. I especially appreciated the polish you'd give some of the smaller and more fringe promotions. Thank you once again Questlove!

i found a problem no idea if its mod or game related i am AEW 8 months in i have 72 popularity over the usa with tickets set to normal price 0 economy and 24 industry but yet for a dynamite show im getting expected 50,000 attendance i mean im doing pretty good but not that good. It happend after i put a free ticket event tour of india where attendances where poor there but as soon as i come back to the US im selling out stadiums,

I do not post on here very often but I just wanted to extend , along with many others my thanks for your hard work on this MOD. I've been playing TEW for many years and have always enjoyed RWC the most out of any real world modern day MOD. I too have lost my passion for the current day pro wrestling but still very much enjoy the old glory days of wrestling(90's-00's) I hope you find that passion again and hope to see you back doing this again some day! Cheers bud!