[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Really looking forward to using this, I love your mods. But I clicked on the link and it only downloaded the .rar file...?

When you extract the .rar, you should find the RWC April 2021 folder with everything you need inside (TEW2020.mdb being the actual mod file itself).

<p>Really impressed with the level of detail in this mod.</p><p> </p><p>

Just a question: has anyone had any luck with booking WWE. I seem to be struggling with ratings for RAW and on Smackdown I'm gaining and losing :/</p><p> </p><p>

Anyone have any tips? I'm thinking of trying to reduce RAWS runtime to see if that helps</p>

Really impressed with the level of detail in this mod.

Just a question: has anyone had any luck with booking WWE. I seem to be struggling with ratings for RAW and on Smackdown I'm gaining and losing :/

Anyone have any tips? I'm thinking of trying to reduce RAWS runtime to see if that helps

Reduce Raw to 2 hours, its hard at the start but after 2/3 months of solid booking you'll see dramatic improvement!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jasrego" data-cite="Jasrego" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How come this save never has Marty Scurll?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For the same reason why Jack Gallagher isn't there either</p>