[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

What was the error code? Usually it's searchable in the tech support forum and someone will have posted how to fix it. And worse case, you can post the issue and Adam will either know how to fix it or request a copy of your save to figure it out on his end.

Edit: Nothing happened for me when I clicked on his name in game. I'm using the JPG version. One thing I did notice, however, is that he starts the game training for a fight, but that seems to be a workaround.

Afterwards I saw that he was also a possible avatar, and when I chose Tony Khan I clicked yes when asked if I want to remove the rest of the avatar workers, I think that was what caused it.

AEW Dark is set to be shown on a Friday as oppose to Tuesday? Is this done for a specific reason or just an error?

Pat McAfee needs to be set as commentator for SmackDown. Still listed as Graves. Also SmackDown should probably have it's Prestige increased to high and perhaps NXT's lowered to medium.

Afterwards I saw that he was also a possible avatar, and when I chose Tony Khan I clicked yes when asked if I want to remove the rest of the avatar workers, I think that was what caused it.

Ah ok. Weird that he still showed up in the game, but at least you figured it out.

hey just checking, was the 1.1 update supposed to have the PWG changes? I just downloaded it for a PWG game and stuff like the new roster members and SD being back weren't updated for me.

I think the 1.1 version was due to an error with a contract they didn't want in the data.

I did the job history, added his 90 day clause but forgot to remove his contract. This annoyed me so much I reuploaded the mod with it fixed lmao

RWC August 2021 JPG Edition 1.1

RWC August 2021 GIF Edition 1.1

hey just checking, was the 1.1 update supposed to have the PWG changes? I just downloaded it for a PWG game and stuff like the new roster members and SD being back weren't updated for me.

PWG stuff will be out tonight when I get home from work, along with all the fixes mentioned in here!

The WCW Cruiserweight tag titles and Women's titles (which I had no idea even existed lol) are set as active belts in WWE. Carmella just won the Women's title lol.

Sorry, this is my screwup. I've been fixing some old belt problems in RWC for Quest, and realixed those belts weren't in. So I decided to add them.

Annnd forgot to retire them.

Again, sorry everybidy

Completely forgot to put it in my last message when I quoted Oyaji, Gatoh Move will be in the October update, almost certainly replacing BASARA sadly as I can't really justify having them in.

Been a bit since I've been around but I am looking to start a new game soon and I saw this and it made me sad! lol

BASARA is a pretty central indy in Japan, I am happy to help out if you need more information on them. I definitely think they are more important in the scheme of Japanese wrestling than Gatoh Move/Choco Pro!

Excited to see what's in the new updates, and pardon the dumb question, but what exactly is the difference between the .gif and .jpg photos?

As always, a big thank you for keeping up with this database as it is essential for any real world players!!! :D

So CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are on hiatus despite being contracted to AEW. I started a save with them and I can't get them to come back despite the fact that they're supposed to debut this month.

I've been trying to find a workaround with cheats whatsoever without having to remove their hiatus from the database and start a new save.

So CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are on hiatus despite being contracted to AEW. I started a save with them and I can't get them to come back despite the fact that they're supposed to debut this month.

I've been trying to find a workaround with cheats whatsoever without having to remove their hiatus from the database and start a new save.

They're only on hiatus for a few weeks, Punk until the 3rd week and Bryan until just before All Out iirc. I figured there's no chance of them showing up earlier than that anyway

NEW RELEASE sort of - Oopsie-Woopsie Eradication & Welcome Back PWG Edition

RWC August 2021 1.2 GIF edition

RWC August 2021 1.2 JPG edition

PWG is now fully updated and every issue anybody has raised since the initial release 2 days ago (it was more than usual, oof) has been fixed. Enjoy!

The WCW Cruiserweight tag titles and Women's titles (which I had no idea even existed lol) are set as active belts in WWE. Carmella just won the Women's title lol.

I'm thoroughly confused by this because those titles aren't even in the data for me so I have no idea where you got them from. Raspy says he added them but I think I forgot to import them, which then begs the question how they've even made it into your data.

I don't know what happened but I think the original release was haunted and we should never speak of it again

Been a bit since I've been around but I am looking to start a new game soon and I saw this and it made me sad! lol

BASARA is a pretty central indy in Japan, I am happy to help out if you need more information on them. I definitely think they are more important in the scheme of Japanese wrestling than Gatoh Move/Choco Pro!

Excited to see what's in the new updates, and pardon the dumb question, but what exactly is the difference between the .gif and .jpg photos?

As always, a big thank you for keeping up with this database as it is essential for any real world players!!! :D

JPG are full size photos. GIF photos are a bit smaller so that whatever promotion a worker is hired by will have the logo shown in the background. For example:

5Zsc4AL.jpg

JPG are full size photos. GIF photos are a bit smaller so that whatever promotion a worker is hired by will have the logo shown in the background. For example:

5Zsc4AL.jpg

Interesting. How does it work for freelancers or wrestlers who switch a stable? Basically, how do you set up the border image?