[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Please can we add Pieter too the next update Yujiro feels lost without her - https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.8d2cefed9dc15a1ad01b859c12595e09?rik=nRoBsk3mS3kSNw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Can you add a new photo for Miho Abe too - https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.abc0db2449ce9456c2d40ffd4d565837?rik=2hkNoqOsAsx6Dw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 has more of a manager look than she has now.

Hi, first of all, thank you for your huge work, playing on your database from France and loving it!

Is there a way to know what are the new wrestler added in the update? I would like to import them to my save started in the previous update

You could just import everyone, and it will skip the ones already in your save.

You could just import everyone, and it will skip the ones already in your save.

Not a fantastic idea. Since there could be name changes which the import won't catch.

Like when you try to import modern shit into a database from a couple years back, you're gonna end up with dupes like having a Neville and a PAC.

Hi, first of all, thank you for your huge work, playing on your database from France and loving it!

Is there a way to know what are the new wrestler added in the update? I would like to import them to my save started in the previous update

I asked recently, but took it upon myself to try and solve the issue, two options, one is to download all the updates since you started and read the change logs, the other is to create mdb files from the original and the new and try and compare the lists by ID's...i'm not sure how accurate that was though, so I would say stick to the logs. All the old updates are available by scrolling through the message board.

Not a fantastic idea. Since there could be name changes which the import won't catch.

Like when you try to import modern shit into a database from a couple years back, you're gonna end up with dupes like having a Neville and a PAC.

I assumed he was importing RWC's newest into an older version. If that is the case, unless they changed some names for some reason, there shouldn't be any dupes.

Malakai Black could be listed as non-exclusive written contract as he's set for two independent matches coming up.

Mat Silva should be re-written as Buddy Matthews and be in NJoA as he's set to debut at an upcoming show.

Lee Moriarty & Daniel Garcia have signed contracts now and are official to AEW.

Lio Rush to AEW.

Junior Dos Santos officially wrestled for AEW so you could add him? ATT seem to also be a semi-permanent part of AEW now so you could add the ones that have appeared so far as personalities and JDS as an occasional wrestler.

Some Dragongate changes

- Sora Fujikawa has left the promotion and has most likely retired from wrestling.

- Riki Iihashi (born July 1996) and Ishin Iihashi (born October 1997) graduated from the dojo and made their debuts in September 2021. Fanbyte has a good article about their debut. Riki is very charismatic and has a good understanding of the basics. I think a skillset close to Kento Kobune's would be good.

Never thought that i would ever say that, but:

Katsuyori Shibata returned to perform a exhibition match under UWF rules against Zack Sabre Jr. Maybe give him a part-time deal or something like that?

Nah I wouldn't do it now. There are literally no details about his condition even though he took a bump on the back just to show he's doing okay. The time will tell.

He said after the exhibition that the next time he's in the ring it'll be for a match.

I know what he said but there is no confirmation whatsoever yet, so I don't think there is a need to rush things with Shibata making an (part time) active member of the roster. The next update is in December right? So there is plenty of time: Maybe he will be active for Wrestle Kingdom or he will not. Time will tell, just like I said in my post before.