[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

NEW RELEASE!

RWC August 2023 JPG Edition
RWC August 2023 GIF Edition

As usual I didn't get everything done that I wanted to but it's been a hectic month. Big thanks to john_connerson for the help on this, particularly on chemistry - the last release only had 300 entries, this has over 3000. WWE have received a bit of a boost which puts them in the Large size range now because of the huge wave of momentum they've built while selling out practically everywhere they go and popularity of some of the roster has been altered accordingly, especially the wrestlers at the top of the card. I'm interested in whether people find it particularly hard to keep them at that size when booking WWE but I think the roster should just about be capable of it when leaning on the hotter acts like they do irl.

Enjoy as always and continue to point out all the issues you find!

Edited by Questlove
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 8

16 minutes ago, Questlove said:

NEW RELEASE!

As usual I didn't get everything done that I wanted to but it's been a hectic month. Big thanks to john_connerson for the help on this, particularly on chemistry - the last release only had 300 entries, this has over 3000. WWE have received a bit of a boost which puts them in the Large size range now because of the huge wave of momentum they've built while selling out practically everywhere they go and popularity of some of the roster has been altered accordingly, especially the wrestlers at the top of the card. I'm interested in whether people find it particularly hard to keep them at that size when booking WWE but I think the roster should just about be capable of it when leaning on the hotter acts like they do irl.

Oh my??

1 hour ago, Questlove said:

NEW RELEASE!

Umm I don't know if it's just me but when i try and download it, it says there's a virus it only happens with the Gif edition

Edited by Smillek2997

15 minutes ago, Smillek2997 said:

Umm I don't know if it's just me but when i try and download it, it says there's a virus it only happens with the Gif edition

I got the same thing, no idea why. I've added a new link that should be fine, definitely no virus

6 minutes ago, Johnny Fenoli said:

How much does having someone like Delvin on your roster hurt you, in game? Does it compare to real life, because I dont think him being on the WWE roster IRL is doing anything to them.

If you don't use him (I dont think WWE does IRL right now?) I don't think you'll see any issues.

7 minutes ago, Johnny Fenoli said:

How much does having someone like Delvin on your roster hurt you, in game? Does it compare to real life, because I dont think him being on the WWE roster IRL is doing anything to them.

i may be wrong but i think it's very minor if there aren't many other negative factors plus plenty of positive in your locker room....there's a spot you can check it all out