[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

15 hours ago, Moxley said:

yes, Ari Emanuel to my knowledge has nothing to do with the pro wrestling side of TKO

maybe, but vince still running things I don't think it's really that way anymore, he's more like a man with alot of shares so he gets a big profit ... it's maybe like Bruce Wayne in the Dark Knight Movie Series, still high share owner, but Morgan Freeman was running the show

16 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Vince is for game purposes, still the head honcho. 

I think for realistic game purposes Nick Khan should be the front runner since he's now the President of WWE and Ari is the CEO

1 minute ago, Questlove said:

Not happening I'm afraid lol

Release will be later today, just got some last minute stuff to sort

Maybe this would be a thing for an Future Release, it would be awesome to book OVW, especially with this Hype after the Netflix Series. I'm watchin' every OVW Episode since the Series on Fite, it's an quite nice Promotion with an Tradition since 1993.

Just now, RouxBTV said:

Maybe this would be a thing for an Future Release, it would be awesome to book OVW, especially with this Hype after the Netflix Series. I'm watchin' every OVW Episode since the Series on Fite, it's an quite nice Promotion with an Tradition since 1993.

Al Snow made a GDS account 😆

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, RouxBTV said:

From my last post when it got asked:

Would be neat just because they're unique, but they're more suitable for an expansion than full inclusion imo. They've been completely irrelevant forever, none of their talent goes anywhere and this show is going to do nothing for them because nobody watching is interested in OVW as a show, it's the backstage drama that's interesting

OVW are no more relevant now than they were before the Netflix show and that show was basically about how they're dreadfully run, painfully old fashioned and failing to draw fans. It's cool that you like it but the reality is almost nobody is going to watch OVW on the back of watching that show, it was the backstage drama and carny characters that were the hook.

I started a new job last week that now pushes me into 50 hours a week, if companies get added from here on it's because they're relevant, plugging a gap in the game world or because I really like them. People underestimate how a company gets added - they're not just thrown in, I actually have to spend the time watching and researching them and you'd have to get me at gunpoint to make me do that for OVW at this point

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

NEW RELEASE!

RWC October 2023 GIF Edition
RWC October 2023 JPG Edition

You guys know the drill, post any issues you find, post suggestions, yada yada. I'm much more active on the RWC Discord nowadays and we have fancy threads for suggestions and errors on there, so if you want discussion or quicker replies, might be best to pop them in there.

Current plan for the next release is January 2024 because work is only going to ramp up for me until then and of course there will always be a January release due to the Royal Rumble being booking heaven. Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2