[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

On 1/4/2024 at 3:25 PM, Questlove said:

NEW RELEASE sort of!

RWC January 2024 JPG Edition HOTFIX
RWC January 2024 GIF Edition HOTFIX

This includes all fixes for errors and suggestions in the Discord but otherwise no additions or results/title changes since Jan 1st. Not mandatory obv if you've already got a save going but highly recommended

Is there a link to the discord anywhere?

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, harrypotterhead said:

in 2025, WWE will start streaming raw on Netflix, 5 billion dollar deal

In the US. In Canada, and I believe other non U.S. areas it’s everything. So that’s RAW, Smackdown, NXT, and I believe PPVs as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea on the best way to go about importing workers from the latest release to an older one, for instance October 2020 without getting a bunch of duplicates to try and deal with? even a list of workers that were added/removed and/or had name changes would be a big help :classic_biggrin:

19 hours ago, Searley95 said:

Why are the WWE Women's Tag Titles in an 'alliance'. How am I meant to use them?

There's an option when booking if you're part of an alliance to loan any of its titles for that night. The champ(s) may end up being unavailable but that shouldn't be an issue with WWE

On 2/9/2024 at 5:46 PM, Mavenous said:

Any idea on the best way to go about importing workers from the latest release to an older one, for instance October 2020 without getting a bunch of duplicates to try and deal with? even a list of workers that were added/removed and/or had name changes would be a big help :classic_biggrin:

I haven't kept track of name changes, but there's a list of additions and removals in a txt file for each release, it'll take ages to go through though.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2024 at 10:39 AM, Questlove said:

I haven't kept track of name changes, but there's a list of additions and removals in a txt file for each release, it'll take ages to go through though.

I downloaded and looked at the December 2020 and February 2021 databases from BTB, one had a txt file with the workers added section being empty even though importing to October 2020 added 100+ workers and the other added another smaller amount of workers with no txt file, do you happen to still have access to the older releases that may have accurate lists of changes?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

NEW RELEASE!

RWC March 2024 GIF Edition
RWC March 2024 JPG Edition

This was probably the most productive release in a while for me, loads of new workers and a new company in Zona 23 as I felt Mexico needed some love (still needs more, but I'll get to it). Next release will be next month but don't expect much new stuff in that one, it's just that everybody wants to book Wrestlemania obviously. The event schedules are still very out of date so maybe I'll get around to the torturous process of fixing that for the next release as it is bugging me now. 

Enjoy and as always post the issues, I've gotten used to dumb mistakes being left in and having to release a hotfix for them now

Edited by Questlove
  • Like 19

Is there a chance we get EPW in the RWC? 
It's Australias 3rd biggest company, bigger then Rampage (which I love being in the mod btw) and I don't think any new workers would need to be added, only a few if any. 

3 hours ago, NameUnknownYT said:

Saw a tweet after Stings retirement where someone called his son's Sting Jr and El Hijo del Sting, I'm going to add them to the mod w/ pics, if interested let me know

I added them to my AEW save with some old Sting pics, but if any GIF photos pop up That'd be dope