[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

On 4/22/2020 at 1:51 PM, Questlove said:

n96r9Cl.png
CURRENT RELEASE [April 2024]
RWC April 2024 JPG Edition
RWC April 2024 GIF Edition

PICTURE PACKS
joemurphy's Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack (JPG & GIF)
Lukkearthur's Brand Spankin New Picture Pack™
Sabin's RW Free Pics Pack*

* Required for free pictures when using the JPG version of the mod

NEXT RELEASE
June 2024

EXPANSIONS
RWC+ by Raspymorten, Emmo and SuperSaiyanMutant

STAY CONNECTED
We've just opened a discord so that you can give feedback more directly and also just discuss things about the mod. The link is below:
https://discord.gg/XWsN6Ghwfw

Hi, I am not able to extract the files into my Database folder. It says that there is an unexpected error that prevents me from copying the files. Is there something some way to correct this? Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Bmmay said:

Is anyone else having issues with the June gif download identifying a virus and not letting it download?

Same here with Edge. I just went on Firefox and worked fine.

Thanks for the update, Questlove.

just a quick thing (I don't usually do this because I don't like commenting because I love this mod and I appreciate all the work that goes into it)

Attack Pro, Insane championship wrestling and OTT are all active companies that run shows but are closed in the mod.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, omccomedy said:

just a quick thing (I don't usually do this because I don't like commenting because I love this mod and I appreciate all the work that goes into it)

Attack Pro, Insane championship wrestling and OTT are all active companies that run shows but are closed in the mod.

a lot of the companies that are active are closed in the game because having too many companies going at once slows down the game, so if you want to use them you have to open them in the editor

Edited by rktaker

Just a couple small things I noticed in the update that might have been missed that people can change if they want to,

- The Promotion Marigold has an extra title listed. There's meant to be Marigold World, United National, Twin Star & Super Fly. There is an extra title that just says Marigold that can just be deleted before you start a new game or just set it to inactive in the editor if you want to have something extra.

- Jacy Jane is listed as Face & still in Chase U. She turned on Thea a couple of months ago & started teaming up with Jazmyn Nyx.

- Mr Stone should be a Face. I can't remember when he & Von Wagner switched but he's been face since the last update.

- In TNA Johnny Swinger & Taylor Wilde should be removed from the roster as they have left.

- Tasha Steelz still has Savanah Evans as her manager. I think  they haven't been together for at least a year.

Can someone help me?

It seems I am unable to load worker pictures in the new mod. It changes everything else autmatically but workers pictures stay in "default" and I have to change them manually.