Sabin's RW Free Pic Pack

Hello all. This is my first attempt at providing some additional content for the TEW franchise. I hope that some of you find it useful.

This pic pack is intended to automatically provide real pictures for newly generated (or Quick Fill) workers in TEW 2020 for people that don't prefer computer generated render packs.

qCD8e21.jpg

See the Read Me file included if you need help with installation.

The goal is to continue adding more & more pics over time, with the standardized blue background I started using in the later images.

Please let me know if you find any errors/duplicates, so that I can improve the pack.

This can be used in any free project, just please credit me.

DOWNLOAD

Just installed this and it is great! Thank you.

If you do plan to expand, it would be good to see some more masked workers, although that might be difficult to do.

Great job

Yeah, that's nearly impossible unfortunately. I tried doing mask overlays, but they look terrible IMO, especially when my goal is for it to look realistic.

I am working on more costumed images, so maybe that will help, but having luchadors just doesn't work without looking weird.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabin357" data-cite="sabin357" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50228" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thank you very much! I liked trying out all the mods in short plays, so I'll look out for yours.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Added them last night.</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548004" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548004</a></p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Link appears to be dead.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">The file you are trying to download is no longer available.</span></span></p><p>

<strong>This could be due to the following reasons:</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

The file has been deleted by the user.</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="i effin rule" data-cite="i effin rule" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50228" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Link appears to be dead.<p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">The file you are trying to download is no longer available.</span></span></p><p> <strong>This could be due to the following reasons:</strong></p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> The file has been deleted by the user.</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Very odd. Try this <a href="https://mega.nz/file/KCQCgASI#7rsd-zMSeMkMPd7BKvZ96-i4FFv1SP7hN3fPQ0itvwU" rel="external nofollow">URL</a>.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabin357" data-cite="sabin357" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50228" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Very odd. Try this <a href="https://mega.nz/file/KCQCgASI#7rsd-zMSeMkMPd7BKvZ96-i4FFv1SP7hN3fPQ0itvwU" rel="external nofollow">URL</a>.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Got it, thanks!</p>