Sabin's RW Free Pic Pack

Can someone please post some more clear instructions?

I did exactly what the read me file said. But for example, do I need to put the SabinPics folder specifically in my created mod database (so that the pictures can appear?), or do I literally put the folder in the pictures folder like it says to do (like by itself, separate from the database pic folder I'll be using).

I imported the SabinDB naming conventions into the DB that I created and will be using already. And when I click on them now they still dont have a picture associated with them (as the read me file never says to place the SabinPics folder/pictures anywhere in my actual databse pics folder.)

Thanks

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="6*dropkick" data-cite="6*dropkick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50228" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can someone please post some more clear instructions? <p> </p><p> I did exactly what the read me file said. But for example, do I need to put the SabinPics folder specifically in my created mod database (so that the pictures can appear?), or do I literally put the folder in the pictures folder like it says to do (like by itself, separate from the database pic folder I'll be using). </p><p> </p><p> I imported the SabinDB naming conventions into the DB that I created and will be using already. And when I click on them now they still dont have a picture associated with them (as the read me file never says to place the SabinPics folder/pictures anywhere in my actual databse pics folder.) </p><p> </p><p> Thanks</p></div></blockquote> add them to pictures/people folder and then im the game go to editor find free pictures press import and find sabin database and import all of free pictures

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Hey, so I converted all the pictures to gif format and cut them out to fit with the KTB logos. Do you want me to send them to you, so you can post them yourself, since you did the lionshare of the work. Or would you be okay with me posting them myself, crediting you in the title ofcourse,?

• 6 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="StarCheat" data-cite="StarCheat" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50228" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey, so I converted all the pictures to gif format and cut them out to fit with the KTB logos. Do you want me to send them to you, so you can post them yourself, since you did the lionshare of the work. Or would you be okay with me posting them myself, crediting you in the title ofcourse,?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't know why I never got a notification for this, but you're fine to do whatever you want with these as long as you just give me credit in some way.</p>

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...