March 2023 JPG Edition Release

March 2023 GIF Edition Release

January 2023 JPG Edition Release

January 2023 GIF Edition Release

November 2022 JPG Edition Release

November 2022 GIF Edition Release
September 2022 JPG Edition Release

September 2022 GIF Edition Release

Indies+ is a collection of Independent Wrestling companies, workers, title belts, and everything inbetween, that would otherwise be unlikely to ever get included in RWC. Currently, it's limited to a few select American indie promotions (ACTION Wrestling, Paradigm, West Coast Pro Wrestling, Freelance Wrestling and DEADLOCK Pro Wrestling)

SAMP or Brand Spanking New Picture Pack required

Titles+

ahBSpKf.jpg

June 2023 Release
April 2023 Release
March 2023 Release
January 2023 Release

November 2022 Release
September 2022 Release

Titles+ Is a freeware bundle of over 100 different Championships, with full lineages included. Everything from modern Indie companies like DMDU, Zero1 USA, or Michinoku Pro Wrestling. To classic companies like AWA, CWA or WCCW (The Texas Heavyweight Title was an absolute pain to add)

The pack was made for two reasons.

1. To encourage others into making content of their own, like Alt World mods and the like. Since this cuts out the tedious and daunting process of adding belts and their lineages
  2. To give people more belts to play with. Maybe you wanna do a WCCW revival, but don't wanna have to add the Texas Heavyweight Title, and it's 300+ lineages... Which is understandable

Again, this pack is freeware. So feel free to use it for whatever you wanna do. Whether it's a save diary, Your own expansion type thing, or something else.

Note: You only need to download the Titles from this database. Nothing else.

Indies+ ScandiGraps

P1rVc52.png

June 2023 JPG Edition Release
June 2023 GIF Edition Release

January 2023 JPG Edition Release
January 2023 GIF Edition Release

November 2022 JPG Edition Release
November 2022 GIF Edition Release
September 2022 JPG Edition Release
September 2022 GIF Edition Release

The very first RWC Expansion pack I started work on in January 2020, due to my fandom of my local wrestling scene. In my opinion, we've got something here in our little corner of the world, that (while it can't really hold up to the standards of American and British indies) is really bloody cool, and the textbook definition of making chicken salad out of chicken shit. Workers across all of Scandinavia are improving at an amazing rate, for a region with little to no wrestling history. And we could be on the cusp of some wrestlers here becoming something, out of our little wrestling bubble (Shoutouts to WXW's Ender Kara)

... Also, I've been in contact with a ton of workers and companies out here due to this mod. And they're all just... Really nice people. (Shoutouts to Erik Sabel, go follow him on twitter.)

Sidenote: ScandiGraps primiarily focuses on the Danish BODYSLAM Pro Wrestling, due to the fact that 1: I really like them, and 2: They produce the most easily visable shows, due to their affiliation with IWTV, Highspots and wxw.now... And that I can attend some shows. Hopefully though, the mod'll one day feature every real notable company, in every corner of Scandinavia.

Note: Not fully compatible with SAMPP GIFs yet

Miscellaneous Database Packs

vJAcsGP.jpg

Titles+ Awards Edition January 2023

Titles+ Awards Edition November 2022
Titles+ Awards Edition September 2022

Indies+ Matchpack January 2023

Indies+ Matchpack November 2022
Indies+ Matchpack September 2022

Titles+ Awards Edition is a bit of a mini-expansion, focusing on the Oscars-like award show (That's about as watched as the actual oscars nowadays) that WWE host here and there, The Slammy Awards! (With the NXT Year-End Awards thrown in there, cause why not.)

The 86-87 and 94-97 aren't here, cause... Well, to be frank, they were too weird and hard to organize.

Why is this a thing? Because I saw that the belts pack I was using had a WWE Slammy pic, and thought it'd be funny to do.

So if you want to end off your in-game WWE/NXT save with a Slammy Award/Year-End gimmic. Then oh boy! Do I have the pack for you!

-------------------------------------------------------------

The main Indies+ features a fair amount of different match types, but I'll freely admit that I did jump over some more goofy match types... And stuck them in this pack. So if you ever thought "Hey, Doomsday Chamber of Blood is actually the BEST TNA stipulation match. Then oh boy! Do I have the pack for you!

Edited by raspymorten

A Guide to Importing Expansions!

So the thing about importing expansion packs... Is that I'm 99.9% sure Adam Ryland never intended the import feature to be used like this.

It was probably made more to like, grab a few workers from another mod, and put it in the mod you're making. Something like that. He didn't exactly invision people making a big database of stuff, excluisvely made to be imported into another database. So it gets finicky! And if you don't do it a certain way, then you're gonna end up with a bit of a messed up looking database.

If you're downloading something like titles+, then you're gonna have no problem, since it's just one download, and the lineages automatically come along with it. But if you're downloading anything more complex, that deals with all the sections in the editor, then you'll probably get a bit tripped up when importing stuff... So that's why I'm blatantly stealing Nutt2252's little laid out list from the ScandiGraps thread! And modifying it to give you guys a lil' help here! Nah, but for real, thank Nutt for making me realize this should be laid out in a list.

If there's a section with nothing to import, then just hop over it.

Or if it's specifically for just one minor thing, like Titles.

Import These First! (Exact order)

1. Moves
  2. Movesets
  3. Workers
  4. Companies
  5. Events
  6. Titles (If you wanna download Titles+ and/or Titles+ Awards Edition database, then this is where you bust it out and import it. Ignore all the other categories on that.)
  7. Training Facilities
  8. TV Shows
  9. Broadcasters
  10. Broadcasting Deals

Then Import These! (No exact order here)

• Alliance Members
  • Alter Egos
  • Company Relationships
  • Match Types
  • Chemistry
  • Graduates
  • Venues and Locations
  • Tag Teams
  • Stables
  • Worker Relationships

And any other sections that I'm forgetting!

Note: If you're downloading multiple packs, you should go for the larger character focused ones first, and THEN the minor, title ones. In order to avoid conflicts

For the titles+ ones, you just download the belts. Workers and such are just there so they're attributed to the correct workers upon download. If you download the workers, you run the risk of accidentally getting a whole lot of dupes in your database. Which would require a clean.

Sadly there's still a couple blindspots left. Like the fact that you cannot import a contract, and cannot overwrite a title lineage already in the mod, with another one. So in cases where there's conflicting stuff going on, the database will come with with instructions on what to change/add, both on the in-game editor whiteboard, and as a notepad that comes with the download.

Questlove, NLG & Devil_Cyborg have bene very kind, and let me do edits to the RWC Database for awhile now, and I've been trying to slowly make it easier to fix holes like the title lineages. Hopefully in like, 6 months or so. You should be able to just search for an imported wrestlers name in the title lineages bit of the editor, and set them as the holder for any titles they held.

Now! Unless I had a brainfart, and messed up somewhere. This guide should leave you with a freshly imported expansion into your Real World Chronicles database! No matter what specific expansion you're intending on downloading... Chances are I might've screwed up though, so if you have any issues, either put them in the thread, or notify me via Direct Messages!

HAPPY BOOKING!

jAzqivT.png

This sounds great. Particularly Indies+ (I spot Robert Martyr ;))

I haven't imported anything into my games as of yet so I'm very much looking forward to this and I appreciate that you've reserved a post for import instructions since I would probably struggle there.

Cheers for the hard work!

<p>Really glad to see the enthusiasm for this stuff! Once Indies+ comes out, don't be afraid to come back here with feedback and whatnot.</p><p> </p><p>

BTW, might as well quickly add that I'm using the delay for pictures, to get some more wrestlers that I didn't originally have time for, added to Indies+ Mostly some AEW Dark fellows, since there's a bunch of people who are very enthusaistic about getting them added.</p>

I seriously can not wait for this!

Please, please, please include plenty indie announcers, commentators and referees. I think that is really lacking in a lot of the real world mods now days.

I would, but those guys are pretty hard to find the exact details on, since they aren't too likely to have cagematch profiles. And don't even get me started on quality pictures...

I can say that Referee Nate Speckman, and noted workhorse commentator Dylan Hales (who was really nice, and answered some questions I had in DMs on twitter) will be in the Indies+.

And if people are able to supply me with good pictures and/or info on any notable indie refs, announcers, road agents... Whatever the heck! Then send it my way, either here or in the thread.

Feedback is golden! And I'll never get anywhere without good feedback and critisim.

about how many workers will be added with Indies+?

Bit hard to tell, since I also had to add a lot of regular RWC people to set up contracts properly and whatnot.

I'd say there's about 100 new workers in Indies+ atm. Although not all of them are active wrestlers

I would, but those guys are pretty hard to find the exact details on, since they aren't too likely to have cagematch profiles. And don't even get me started on quality pictures...

I can say that Referee Nate Speckman, and noted workhorse commentator Dylan Hales (who was really nice, and answered some questions I had in DMs on twitter) will be in the Indies+.

And if people are able to supply me with good pictures and/or info on any notable indie refs, announcers, road agents... Whatever the heck! Then send it my way, either here or in the thread.

Feedback is golden! And I'll never get anywhere without good feedback and critisim.

You know what? I'm actually gonna directly ask for help with the subject here.

If you know of any notable indie refs, throw me some names in DMs. or on the thread. Especially ones that work with the previously mentioned companies. It's the one area with rather low coverage in Indies+, since I'm not too good at finding out information about these people, and have a lot of difficulty telling referees apart. It would be a serious help.

Some good indy refs for Action/New South: Garrett Kent - He's currently a trainee at New South and has wrestled a few times as Kent Havoc so I'm not sure how that would work out. Aaron Noyes is a GREAT ref and also wrestles as Coach Kody Manhorn! Another new Ref that has worked for New South is Kim Skiles!

As far as commentary goes - John "Mose" Mosely is a beast! He regularly works for New South and has done some Action, S.U.P. as well.

Hey, just wanna say that work's been going great on Indies+, but that it might take a bit longer than I thought, since somebody else stepped in to get some stuff done for their picture pack. So I'm giving them some leeway to get that stuff done before release as well.

Also, while I'm here, I just wanna add that not only am I really thankful for the positive reception to this whole idea, but a lot more people downloaded titles+ than I had anticipated!

If you wanna, then feel free to dip into the thread, or DM me personally, and talk about what you're doing/plan on doing with the belts! Whether it's an alt world mod, or just a cool save thing, I'd love to hear about it!

Oh, and I went ahead and did the install instructions a little bit ago cause I was bored. So if you like... Wanna read that over or something. Then feel free!

That's all. Indies+ should be out some time next week. See you later!

Sound the alarms everybody! Cause Indies+ is out!

The main post has been updated, aaaaand

here's another link!

You'll find import instructions underneath the main post that should be pretty thorough. But if you mess up along the way, or my writing turns out to be rambly and illegible. Then hit up the thread, and I'll try to help.

Here's some life advice everybody.

Do not work late, with little sleep.

I somehow ****ed it twice, and accidentally uploaded the RWC that i was testing on, and not the Indie+ database itself... At least this isn't as much of a screwup, but still. It's a screwup.

So all in all, that's about 65 people who got the wrong version...

Really sorry about all this. The Super Ultra Turbo June Edition of Indies+ is now uploaded everywhere. I'm gonna try and get the right eight hours tonight, for my own sake. lol

... And I can't even find a picture of The Giant infront of the computer to post for good luck. What a night...

The faster this page gets buried. The better

I somehow ****ed it twice, and accidentally uploaded the RWC that i was testing on, and not the Indie+ database itself... At least this isn't as much of a screwup, but still. It's a screwup.

No worries dude. Quick probably stupid question - so I imported workers etc. from your RWC test database and most of the workers didn't transfer over because obviously they already exist in my RWC database but some workers etc. did get imported in. Does that mean I got all the correct data additional Indies+ data anyway? Or should I just undo that and import again with the new data? Cheers.