RWC+: An Importable Expansion to Real World Chronicles

Hey lads.

I'll level with y'all, I've had no motivation to do this for awhile. Aaaaaand Emmo's pretty much spent her last bit of motivation now too.

We'll see if we can't get a late august update out, but that'll probably be it tbh. Anybody who feels up to the task of taking over the project's free to DM me on here or on discord (preferably discord)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, raspymorten said:

Hey lads.

I'll level with y'all, I've had no motivation to do this for awhile. Aaaaaand Emmo's pretty much spent her last bit of motivation now too.

We'll see if we can't get a late august update out, but that'll probably be it tbh. Anybody who feels up to the task of taking over the project's free to DM me on here or on discord (preferably discord)

Appreciate the time and effort y'all put in. Thank you. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2023 at 6:47 PM, raspymorten said:

Hey lads.

Thank You🤘, for all your all hard work. Much Appreciated

• Like 2