RWC+: An Importable Expansion to Real World Chronicles

Something new i've discovered:

Alot of ICW NHB Wrestlers doesn't want to compete in Deathmatches, also some new hired Deathmatch Veterans like Mickie Knuckles who in real life performed in the last months at ICW and H2O, aren't willing to do DMs.

IWC:NHB itself is a main RWC company. lol

I'm working on a list of things that are in RWC+ vs. Main RWC, since a lot of people seem to be (understandably) confused. I'll find some way to include it on the main post come January.

What about adding more promotions from niche countries like India (Khalis CWE or Wrestle Square), France (APC) or Italy (ICW)?

That was the general plan, but I had kind of highly underestimated how much harder it would be to get people in, who don't wrestle in the states. Which is why Zona 23 never materialized sadly.

Like, it's already proven quite the bother when the wrestler doesn't have either 1: A cagematch profile, or 2: A twitter. It's even tougher when I don't speak the language in the bloody slightest. lol

And don't even get me started on keeping them updated. It sucks man.

Although I'd absolutely encourage anybody who's even slightly interested in seeing their own indie scene represented on TEW give modding them in a go. It's very tough, but gives you a good appreciation of how hard it is to actually do this stuff.

After seeing him on AEW Dark, I'll be the first to request Dino Winwood/Howdy Price as part of the next update to RWC+ (if Questlove isn't already planning to add him into the main RWC as possibly part of the Championship Wrestling From Hollywood roster)

And Dino is DEFINITELY coming at some point. Dunno if we'll be able to get him in for January (don't wanna press more picture work onto Joe Murphy) but he needs to be in! We've already freaking got Jawnny. lol

So, firstly, I seriously appreciate this expansion. It's added so much to my enjoyment of TEW - so, thank you!

I'd like to throw Superkick'd into the mix for promotion suggestions. They're based in Toronto and are pretty unique and entertaining. I usually manually add them to my databases manually bc I'm a fan but figure I'd bring it up here.

THE MOOOOOOD IS BAAAAAAACK IN TOOOOOOOOWN!!!!!!!

ubggWTV.png

Iiiit's the one you've all been waiting for baby! Alongside The long awaited inclusion of West Coast Pro Wrestling (Shoutout to the guy who suggested them in the main RWC thread like, a few months ago), we've finally got the hottest new indie in town! The Deadlock bois are here!

Other than that, I will admit, there's not muuuuuuch different. But DPW's inclusion is proper big on it's own.

As always, the picture packs are downloaded seperately. Just like last release, there's two seperate downloads. One JPG and one GIF, for the SAMPP GIF pack!

Indies+ January 2022

ubggWTV.png

D P DUB! D P DUB! D P DUB!

There might be some slight issues with half a dozen or so people not having pictures right off the bat, but nothing frightfully important, and it should hopefully be fixed by picture pack updates.

JPG Edition download link

GIF Edition download link

Titles+ January 2022

TEHb0rE.jpg

You remember that thing i talked about? With making the Diamond Ring a battle royal, and ring title? Yeaaaah didn't do that. But still, made a couple changes

Download link

Titles+ Awards Edition January 2022

6DhfpVz.jpg

Again! Not much changed! Here's the download though

Download link

ScandiGraps January 2022

RgYtqzR.png

The lockdown hit Denmark again... So that 8th of January show is off the cards... **** you Omicron variant. Still, I'm leaving a download here for you guys to grab

Download link

Annnd that's-a it! Sorry if this upload is a bit rushed, but this kinda snuck up on me out of nowhere, and I was setting up to play F:NV as Emily told me RWC was updated. lol

Hopefully nothing's screwed up. But if you guys notice any dupes or mistakes, notify me in the thread, and I'll get on the mistakes ASAP.

See you later everyone!

West Coast Pro needs a GIF image :)

P.s i was the one who suggested them being added. Go me.

okay so fun fact, there actually is one: go to the main SAMPP thread, to the bottom of the main post and you'll find something that says ">> SAMPP 1.9 GIF Conversion People Download <<", download that.

but i will also put it in here just because

West_Coast_Pro.jpg

okay so fun fact, there actually is one: go to the main SAMPP thread, to the bottom of the main post and you'll find something that says ">> SAMPP 1.9 GIF Conversion People Download <<", download that.

but i will also put it in here just because

West_Coast_Pro.jpg

Oh fun! I also just made an alt. one if anyone wants to use that.

I'll place it HERE for download :)

HEY! :)

Was hoping we could get some of the guys at the first few eps of DPW on to the game?

- Bojack (He's in their title finals, surprised he wasn't in this update)

- Tenshi X

- Lucky Ali (has had two great matches with them)

- Josh Fuller (was on first episode)

- Chris Danger and his faction.

Thanks!

Would it be possible to get an change log with each update with what's been added?

I kinda lost track of that awhile back. But the downloads should come with a notepad thing that has all the added workers and belts and stuff.

The main things that were done for January would just be DPW, the guys in that, and then some West Coast Pro stuff.

Was hoping we could get some of the guys at the first few eps of DPW on to the game?

- Tenshi X

Thanks!

What?

All of them (Except Tenshi X) are in. I must've ****ed up the download...

Give me a moment, I'll reupload the files just in case. I'll edit this message once I've done that.

EDIT: There. Reuploaded stuff. If that doesn't do it, then it might be a problem with TEW, which would be juuuuuust swell for me to deal with.

I kinda lost track of that awhile back. But the downloads should come with a notepad thing that has all the added workers and belts and stuff.

The main things that were done for January would just be DPW, the guys in that, and then some West Coast Pro stuff.

What?

All of them (Except Tenshi X) are in. I must've ****ed up the download...

Give me a moment, I'll reupload the files just in case. I'll edit this message once I've done that.

EDIT: There. Reuploaded stuff. If that doesn't do it, then it might be a problem with TEW, which would be juuuuuust swell for me to deal with.

Thanks Raspy! Appreciate you.

That's cool, it's more a handy thing for the future, I'm currently expanding my BUMP pack to fill it's gaps compared to RWC+ before moving to RWC and then my own mod, I'm focusing on wrestlers as a priority though my goal is to get 90% of them for RWC and RWC+ and as close to 60% of my mod by its full release of April/May. It is just easier to get it from a text list than comparing what's missing through the game since our naming practices may not be universal, a few being I like full names like Maxwell Jacob Friedman over MJF, don't use full stops in names and if there are two wrestlers by the same name I add nationalities or their home town to the file name like Delta_MEX & Delta_AUS and Mark Sterling_KS & Mark Sterling_MA.

There's no obligation for you to use it, I'm just upgrading my pack and want to build a picture pack that could be used for any mod and any game, hence being larger than the TEW dimentions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

- Tenshi X

Thanks!

Thought I should throw this out, I finally got some time to actually work on the mod, and added a fair amount of new people, including Tenshi X! And some of the people who showed up at YAK like BK Westbrook

Saiyan also finally got time to do things, so he currently has the mod and is going through stuff.

XICW is an indy fed from Detroit that seems to be left out of all mods I have downloaded, maybe for the next upload? Or someone can tell me why all modders avoid it like the plague.

Great upload this mod, Thanks =).

Thanks for the praise, but no offense, I'm not completely sure that'd be worth a spot. The Great Lakes area is already incredibly busy IRL and in-game (That's an area shared by like, AIW, BLP, Freelance, Paradigm, Saint Louis Anarchy and maybe more I'm forgetting) I can't really warrant spending the limited time me and the other have for the mod, adding a very minor indie, that isn't too well known nationally.

The list of potential companies that warrant adding is pretty daunting at this point. I mean, just for example, Reality of Wrestling are one of, if not the biggest company in Texas, so their influence is felt heavily in the region. Stream all their stuff on on FITE regularly, already have some of their more important workers added, and importantly, have been requested a lot.

There's just one out of a whole heap of others. That's not even mentioning the task of potentially adding non-US indies... Something I really hadn't been anticipating being as intimidating of a task as it has turned out to be...

Hope you understand.