[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tsdm1996" data-cite="tsdm1996" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's in this thread.<p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547978&highlight=sabin" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547978&highlight=sabin</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hi! I was referring to joemurphy's SAMPP free pictures. He added about 200 new free pictures to his latest release, but they don't seem to be linked to RWC.</p>

PWA: Black Label notes after PWA Wristlocks and Piledrivers.

- I'd set the face/heel divide to not be enforced but still be around.

- The Prefects had a third member named Cherry Stephens.

- Add Charli Evans and Kyle Fletcher to the roster, Kyle is face and Charli is heel.

- Bel Pierce turned and joined SMS, I'd set her gimmick to turncoat.

- Kingsley, Matty Wahlberg, Rhys Angel, Jimmy Townsend, Paris De Silva, and Sam Osbourne ended the show by forming a group called Generation Now.

- I'd take Paris out of SPEEDFORCE as he turned on Mat Diamond, and make the Bonza & Kingsley team inactive. I'm unsure about the status of the rest of the teams the members are in yet through.

Allie should probably be set as a face because she's one half of the Nightmare Sisters with Brandi and also manages a face in QT Marshall

AEW has like 3 season finales set as well

Edit: opinion but maybe add whatever the attribute equivalent of "complete idiot" is to Flip Gordon

Has anyone else noticed when a show like WrestleCon or Jericho's Cruise runs, it's mostly, if not all, Japanese talent that doesn't work in the US? Just thought that was strange and the settings of the shows look normal to me, so it doesn't seem to be a problem with the mod.

Small Notes

Some NXT notes

- Brendan Vink is now using the name Tony Modra in NXT.

- The Singh Brothers are using The Bollywood Boyz team name.

- Tony Nese and Ariya Daivari are a team now, they have no team name.

Some PWA notes

- Matty Wahlberg is the leader of Generation Now.

- Jude London has joined Generation Now.

- Tree Hugger Luchi is now using the name Lyrebird Luchi.

- November's event is Movember to Remember, on the first Saturday of the month.

Some NXT notes

- Brendan Vink is now using the name Tony Modra in NXT.

- The Singh Brothers are using The Bollywood Boyz team name.

- Tony Nese and Ariya Daivari are a team now, they have no team name.

Some PWA notes

- Matty Wahlberg is the leader of Generation Now.

- Jude London has joined Generation Now.

- Tree Hugger Luchi is now using the name Lyrebird Luchi.

- November's event is Movember to Remember, on the first Saturday of the month.

Thanks for these, but would you mind spoilering stuff in future?

Has anyone else noticed when a show like WrestleCon or Jericho's Cruise runs, it's mostly, if not all, Japanese talent that doesn't work in the US? Just thought that was strange and the settings of the shows look normal to me, so it doesn't seem to be a problem with the mod.

Picture for reference.

VC9fgDs.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Heya, I was wondering if you'd consider making NJPW USA it's own separate company (whether it be a child company or not I don't know) similar to how DG:USA is in other mods. I think having everything set up with NJPW proper is a little too much and ends up with an insane schedule in game as well as some very weird shows such as NJ Strong taking place in Japan. Now that we have the sister company feature it seems like this could be better than ever and if it's a child company i believe you can have shared contracts between NJPW and NJPW USA. Anyway, thanks for the mod as always, it's the one I play the most! cheers.