Another thing I just noticed...what's your suggestion on the best way to handle the fact that WCW and New Japan both have a combined Supershow event on the same day, which means inevitably one company just hoards all the talent for that show. As in, if you're running WCW and New Japan is bigger (well, it is as the start) they basically get all the talent. Should we just disable it in the opposite company?

1998 may be my favorite year to book. Only thing that I would adjust would just be some attributes. Very nitpicky. But I think guys like Michael Cole & Scott Taylor should have something other than mercenary for personalities. I think Stone Cold should have the easily marketable thing as well. But like I said that stuff is very minor. Can't wait to get into this save even deeper!

Everything mentioned here will be worked on today (not planned but the weather is rubbish). One thing I would like to mention below -

"WWF has PPVs outside of the big 4 and KOTR set as inactive"

This is because in 1998 they were still running In Your House Specials (Unforgiven: In Your House) therefore the Unforgiven PPV is dormant and revives in 1999, replacing the IYH event. These are all set as Dormant on purpose as they did not debut until 1999. I figured it would add some immersion. Are the AI not running the specials, is that the issue? If they are not I will change them to annual events that go dormant after they air.

Another thing I just noticed...what's your suggestion on the best way to handle the fact that WCW and New Japan both have a combined Supershow event on the same day, which means inevitably one company just hoards all the talent for that show. As in, if you're running WCW and New Japan is bigger (well, it is as the start) they basically get all the talent. Should we just disable it in the opposite company?

Just saw this. I am not sure. Is this the 92 mod or 98? If 98 I'll look into it soon, if it is the 92 mod, temporarily disable one for the time being. It might be that there is a work around I can figure out.

Everything mentioned here will be worked on today (not planned but the weather is rubbish). One thing I would like to mention below -

"WWF has PPVs outside of the big 4 and KOTR set as inactive"

This is because in 1998 they were still running In Your House Specials (Unforgiven: In Your House) therefore the Unforgiven PPV is dormant and revives in 1999, replacing the IYH event. These are all set as Dormant on purpose as they did not debut until 1999. I figured it would add some immersion. Are the AI not running the specials, is that the issue? If they are not I will change them to annual events that go dormant after they air.

Did a sim up to Week 1 of June and they only ran the Rumble and Mania. The game lists the events as dormant specials despite them being active if I look at them in the editor before starting a game.

Did a sim up to Week 1 of June and they only ran the Rumble and Mania. The game lists the events as dormant specials despite them being active if I look at them in the editor before starting a game.

I think I've spotted what could be causing it. I'm going to try a 6 month sim and see if it fixes it, if not I will set them all as annual events that go dormant by December 98/January 99.

==========================================

After running the above test I am going to go through the active workers that have 0 popularity and update them as pretty much everything mentioned in the thread so far (and on Twitter DM's) has been fixed.

I will update mentioned stats but not "lots of people need stat updates" comments because that doesn't really help me pinpoint where to focus my attention.

I have looked a bit throug the workers:

D'Lo Brown

Isn't a manager (https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=422&page=14)

Road Agent since 2009

Colour since 2020

Vince McMahon

Popularity a bit low

Steve Austin

Popularity a bit low

Charisma, Microphone, Actin all a bit low

Experience 0 should a lot higher

Brawling a bit low

Bill Goldberg

Star Quality 66 should be higher

Bobby Heenan

Popularity in comparison to other workers a bit high?

Bret Hart

69 experience. Should be higher

Eric Bischoff

Very low Popularity

Davey Boy Smith

Populartiy should be a bit higher (60 - 65)

Rick Rude

Should be Retired

His body phsysical health should be lower than 90 (40 or so)

Ken Shamrock

Popularity should be higher

Dustin Rhodes

Jim Ross

Faarooq

The beta is looking great so far, gonna have to give this a play through when it sees a full release. (I may have to check out Chronicles 92 to keep me busy in the meantime!)

I’ve been having a poke around ECW and found some things to keep you busy on this gloomy Saturday afternoon ;)

Relationships:

- WWF and ECW should both adopt a friendly attitude to each other

- ECW should be set to accept developmentals from WWF (there was no talent trading by 98)

- WWF and ECW should both have a No Stealing agreement with each other

- ECW absolutely loathed WCW, relationship should be hostile both sides

- At the end of 97 ECW and FMW started working together. They should both adopt friendly attitude, have talent trading and a no stealing agreement (and should probably have an Alliance set up)

- ECW and Michinoku Pro Wrestling should adopt friendly attitude. ECW should have a no stealing agreement. MPro should have a no signing agreement.

Roster:

- Al Snow is on loan to ECW from WWF but hasn't been assigned a contract with WWF

- Doug Furnas was originally loaned to ECW from WWF in 97. I can’t find out for sure, but I assume he is still on loan at this point

- Darren Drozdov should be on a 6 month loan to ECW from WWF

- Lance Wright should be on a 6 month loan to ECW from WWF

- Nicole Bass should be on ECW roster. She made her debut at the start of January and was then sent away for more training so should probably have a 1-2 month starting absence to simulate this

- Bill Alfonso needs to be added to the ECW roster

- Bill Wiles was part of the ECW roster around this time. He only wrestles sporadically so should be on a very limited short term deal (he makes 3 appearances in 98 from Jan-March if that helps)

- Gran Hamada should be on a 1 month loan to ECW from Michinoku Pro

- Gran Naniwa should be on a 1 month loan to ECW from Michinoku Pro

- Great Sasuke should be on a 1 appearance loan to ECW from Michinoku Pro

- Too Cold Scorpio/Flash Funk should be on a 1 appearance loan to ECW from WWF

- Tammy Lynn Sytch (as Sunny) should be on the ECW roster, with a handshake agreement, as she was allowed to make appearances when she wasn’t booked for WWF shows

- Chastity (Denise Riffle) is not in the database. She should be on the ECW roster as a Manager and Personality

Managers not assigned:

- Bill Alfonso manages RVD & Sabu

- Francine manages Shane Douglas

- Joel Gertner manages Buh Buh Ray, D-Von and Big Dick Dudley

- Jason Knight manages Justin Credible

- Sunny manages Chris Candido

- Lance Wright manages Brakus, Doug Furnas and Darren Drozdov

Tag Teams to add:

- Chris Candido & Lance Storm started as a team in late 97 (Individuals)

- RVD & Sabu started teaming in 96 (Individuals, but to be honest you could make a decent case for them to be a Unit at this point in time)

- The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer started occasionally teaming in late 96 (Individuals)

- Doring/Morrison & Roadkill started as a tag team in late 97 (Unit)

- New Jack & Spike Dudley started as a team in late 97 (Individuals)

- New Jack & Kronus (as The Gangstanators) started teaming in late 97 (Individuals)

- Little Guido & Tracy Smothers (as The FBI) started teaming in early 97 (Unit)

- Blue Meanie & Super Nova (as Blue World Order) started teaming in early 97 (Unit)

- Chris Chetti & Jerry Lynn start teaming right around now for a few months (Individuals)

- Justin Credible & Jason Knight started occasionally teaming in 97 (Individuals)

Stables:

- The Dudleys: Buh Buh Ray (Member), D-Von (Member), Big Dick (Muscle), Sign Guy (Support), Joel Gertner (Support)

- New Jack, Kronus & Spike Dudley are an unnamed Alliance (All members)

- Doug Furnas (Member), Brakus (Member or Muscle), Drozdov (Member or Lackey) and Lance Wright (Leader) (I don’t know if they had a name, but I they were doing a WWF invasion gimmick at the time)

- Justin Credible’s entourage should be listed as a stable: Justin Credible (Leader), Jason Knight (Fodder or Support), Nicole Bass (Muscle)

Personalities, Roles, etc:

- Jason Knight should be set to Wrestler, Occasional Wrestler and Manager

- Sign Guy Dudley should be set to Manager and Personality (I’d say he’s the latter at this point as he is mute)

- Gran Naniwa should be made available to work in USA for his ECW appearances

ECW’s Event Schedule for 98 was:

- Jan, Sat Wk 1: House Party (Postfix Year)

- Jan, Sat Wk 4: Hostile City Showdown (Postfix Year)

- Feb, Sat, Wk 3: CyberSlam (Postfix Year)

- March, Sun, Wk 1: Living Dangerously (Postfix Year) [PPV]

- May Sun Wk 1: Wrestlepalooza (Postfix Year) [PPV]

- May, Thurs Wk 2: It Ain’t Seinfeld (Goes dormant after)

- May, Sat Wk 2: A Matter of Respect (Postfix Year)

- Aug, Sun Wk 1: Heat Wave (Postfix Year) [PPV]

- Sept, Sat Wk 3: UltraClash (Postfix Year)

- Nov, Sun Wk 1: November to Remember (Postfix Year) [PPV]

Following events in the database were not held in ’98:

- Guilty As Charged (First held in 99)

- Anarchy Rulz (First held in 99)

- Barely Legal (Only held in 97)

- Hardcore Heaven (Held 94-97, revives again 99-2000)

- December to Dismember (Only held in 95)

- Market Street Mayhem (Only held 92 when they were Eastern Championship Wrestling)

- Good Times Gone Bad (Can’t find any record of this one ever existing)

- Bedlam Brawl (Can’t find any record of this one ever existing)

If you want any more dormant events, these appeared more than once in previous years:

- Holiday Hell (Held 93-96. Revived in 2000)

- Ultimate Jeopardy (Held 94, 96-97)

- When Worlds Collide (Held 94 and 96)

I’ll leave it there for now! I have got a few other things I might post later, including some stuff that could be left to your own discretion depending if you wanna set the company up to be prepped for long term vs short term booking. I might see if I can figure out the ongoing feuds active at the time too if you want them

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just saw this. I am not sure. Is this the 92 mod or 98? If 98 I'll look into it soon, if it is the 92 mod, temporarily disable one for the time being. It might be that there is a work around I can figure out.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, this is from '92. WCW has the WCW Japan Supershow on 1/4 and NJPW has the NJPW Wrestling World show on 1/4 but IRL they were the same show. Maybe setting them to inactive for both companies would work as a solution? That way if you're playing NJPW or WCW you can just reactivate it and run it as normal but the AI probably won't do so on its own. That or just give it to New Japan. It was a more important show for them that it was for WCW who just aired half of its matches on PPV a few months later.</p>

<p>Just realised I forgot to add:</p><p> </p><p>

Stables:</p><p>

- Francine and Sunny should be added to Triple Threat stable, both as Support</p><p>

- The Dudleys should be a Brotherhood stable.</p><p>

- Justin Credible’s entourage should be a Cult stable</p><p>

- Lance Wright’s WWF Invaders stable is possibly best suited as a Gang</p><p> </p><p>

Titles:</p><p>

- TV title should be a floating level championship</p><p>

- Tag title probably should be as well</p><p> </p><p>

Relationships:</p><p>

Thinking about it, would it be worth setting ECW and WCW at war to better help simulate their hatred of each other and WCWs constant talent raids?</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT:</p><p>

- WWF may be more realistic with a No Signing agreement towards ECW. JR has said before Vince didn’t want to put them out of business and IIRC they only tended to sign talent when their contracts were up anyway. And thinking about it, after 2 Cold Scorpio leaves I can’t think of any major workers leaving ECW for WWF until The Dudleys and Taz in mid-late 99. So for now that might be more accurate.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>On the topic of events, the AI won't use events listed as specials. They go automatically dormant.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, this is true.</p><p> </p><p> You CAN get around it by setting the event as annual with specific dates to become active and got dormant though.</p>

I've not released anything new, I've still got work to do before version 1 but this is the progress that has been done towards it...

==================

Updates for V1

==================

Default Name Changes:

Alexander The Great is now Big Dick Dudley

Devon Hughes is now Brother D-Von

Mark LoMonico is now Borther Ray

The Rock given a stats overhaul

Chris Jericho given a stats overhaul

Triple H given a stats overhaul

Steve Austin given a stat update

Chris Benoit slight boost to brawling

Owen Hart Experience, Respect and Reputation boosted

Rey Misterio Jr. boost to Flying/Flashiness

Chuck Palumbo given a stat update

Billy Kidman no longer set as a Road Agent

Goldberg set as a wrestler (no idea why he wasn't)

Bobby Walker no longer Occasional Wrestler

Ernest Miller no longer has Announcer Role

Scott Steiner set to Powerhouse (Christ knows why he was set as Technical Flyer!)

Cancerbero alter-ego set to Messala (Ages 24 - 30)

D'Lo Brown removed non-wrestling roles

Bobby Heenan given a popularity decrease

Bruno Sammartino attribute addition(s): "Keeps Kayfabe"

Chris Kanyon attribute addition(s): "Very Creative", "Can Play Comedy" & "Can Play Mysterious/Occult"

Chris Kanyon attribute removal(s): "Can't Play Comedy" & "Can't Play Bad Ass"

Mitsuhiro Matsunaga attribute addition(s): "Deathmatch Wrestler"

Terry Funk attribute addition(s): “Can’t Stay Away”, “Talent Spotter”, “Plays Offbeat/Unstable Well”, “Passes on Knowledge”, “Desperado” and "Troublesome Knee"

Michael Cole attribute changes: "Better As Babyface", "Can't Play Badass", "Can't Play Dominant", "Faithful", "Plays Realistic Well", "Plays Weasely/Underdog Well" & "Professional"

Alex Wright set to Fluent in English

Yokozuna added to WWE but on hiatus with his weight issues until May 1998

Worker Relations: Eric Bishoff Strong Dislike of Honky Tonk Man

Sam Houston Relationship set to "No"

Al Snow added back to WWF (Written, Exclusive & Iron Clad)

Lance Wright added to WWF & ECW

Darren Drozdov added to WWF & ECW

Bill Alfonso added back to ECW (Managing Sabu & RVD)

Nicole Bass added to ECW (Given 2 month hiatus to simulate being sent away for trianing)

Jason Knight set to Manage Justin Credible

Francine set to Manage Shane Douglas

Sunny set to Manage Chris Candido

Joel Gertner set to Manage The Dudleys

Bill Wiles added to ECW (3 appearance deal)

Added Chastity to the data and ECW roster

Gran Naniwa, Gran Hamada & Great Sasuke added to ECW (1 month loan deals)

Sign Guy Dudley set to Personality

Popularity Boosts (64 female workers)

Popularity Boosts (411 male workers) WIP

Tag Team: Chris Candido & Lance Storm (ECW)

Tag Team: Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman (ECW)

Tag Team: Rob Van Dam & Sabu (ECW)

Tag Team: Danny Doring & Roadkill (ECW) - I changed Doring from Danny Morrison to Danny Doring (even though it was mid January in real life before he would use this name).

Tag Team: Tracy Smothers & Little Guido (ECW as Full Blooded Italians)

Tag Team: New Jack & Kronus (ECW as The Gangstanators)

Tag Team: Blue Meanie & Super Nova (ECW as b.W.o)

Tag Team: Chris Chetti & Jerry Lynn (ECW)

WCW Production changes (also slight boost in Popularity)

WCW & NJPW Trading Agreement added

ECW & WWF Positive Relationship, Agree not to steal and ECW accept development deals from WWF.

ECW & WCW Hostile Relationship

ECW & FMW Positive Relationship, Talent Trade and Agree not to steal.

ECW & MPro Postive Relationship, Agree not to Steal/Sign

Fixed the issue with WWF events

ECW Event Schedule reworked

Normal (Shown on PPV in 98)

ECW November To Remember

ECW Heatwave

ECW Wrestlepalooza

ECW Living Dangerously

ECW Cyberslam

ECW Hostile City

ECW Hardcore Heaven (when it revives)

ECW Guilty as Charged (when it revives)

Lesser (were not on PPV or TV)

ECW A Matter of Respect (VHS only)

ECW House Party (VHS only)

ECW It Ain't Seinfeld (VHS only)

ECW UltraClash (VHS only)

Dragon Bombers stable set to inactive in NJPW

Raging Staff stable set to inactive in NJPW

National Wrestling Alliance stable added to WWF (Jeff Jarrett, Rock n' Roll Express & Jim Cornette)

WWF Invaders stable added to ECW (Lance Wright, Brakus, Darren Drozdov, Phil LaFon, & Doug Furnas)

The Dudleys stable added to ECW (Buh Buh, D-Von, Big Dick, Sign Guy and Joel Gertner)

Justin Credibles Entorage stable added to ECW (Justin Credible, Jason, Nicole Bass & Chastity)

Several typo mistakes fixed

New Undertaker picture (save it as The Undertaker_alt3.jpg)

New Ted DiBiase picture (save it as Ted DiaBiase_alt.jpg)

Added WCW/nWo Spring Stampede logo (save it as WCW nWo Spring Stampede.jpg)

====================

Known Issues

====================

* ECCW are set as closed due to lack of info for members of their roster.

* Employment Histories need updating.

* NWA Florida Tag Team title lineages not done

* NWA Georgia Tag Team title lineages not done

* Scott Steiner picture. I know he still had dark hair and a dark goatee in January 1998 but if you can find a good picture of him with that look I will change his picture (this is why he has the bleached look he was sporting in February 1998).

* Need a younger picture for Anthony Kingdom James

* Doug Furnas did not wrestle for WWF at all in 98 (he and LaFon were pretty much done with the company late 97 with LaFon going down to CMLL in 98 as Blue Blazer II after ECW). Furnas only appeared for ECW in 98 as part of the WWF Invaders but neither returned to WWF.

Below are the pictures and what to save them as so they show up automatically when Version 1 is finally released.

rpbwSm3.jpgMsVbfIg.jpgpuu5gAv.jpg

How do you tend to set up workers in regards to their future roles? I noticed Guido is available to referee (think it’s 2010 he refs?), and Taz and Al Snow are available as colour guys. Whereas Heyman is only listed for his role at the time (personality) and isn’t available as a manager or colour. Just so I don’t go listing stuff that doesn’t need to be adjusted if I see any others :)

I’ve been looking into what was going on with Furnas and LaFon at the time. Both are still apparently on loan to ECW from WWF a few months into 98. I think WWF were so unimpressed with them both that they got released upon returning (along with Brakus and Lance Wright)

Phil LaFon is the interesting one. Despite being contracted to both companies he doesn’t wrestle again with ECW or WWF after Dec 97. As you mentioned he ends up in CMLL - but not until August 98. Well in November 97 he was arrested after an incident involving himself, a woman he was sticking it to, her husband and some guns. Maybe he’s injured, but it just seems odd that shortly after this he doesn’t wrestle again for either company. Maybe he should have a starting absence?

Maybe I'm an idiot but I can't get People images to work on the 1992 mod. I've done all the normal stuff. Made sure the images were in the right folder, checked to see if it's set to that folder in database details, etc. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I'm not sure why but it randomly started working. My bad thinking it might be a problem with the mod.

I've not released anything new, I've still got work to do before version 1 but this is the progress that has been done towards it...

==================

Updates for V1

==================

Default Name Changes:

Scott Steiner set to Powerhouse (Christ knows why he was set as Technical Flyer!)

Chris Kanyon attribute addition(s): "Very Creative", "Can Play Comedy" & "Can Play Mysterious/Occult"

Terry Funk attribute addition(s): “Can’t Stay Away”, “Talent Spotter”, “Plays Offbeat/Unstable Well”, “Passes on Knowledge”, “Desperado” and "Troublesome Knee"

Michael Cole attribute changes: "Better As Babyface", "Can't Play Badass", "Can't Play Dominant", "Faithful", "Plays Realistic Well", "Plays Weasely/Underdog Well" & "Professional"

Nicole Bass added to ECW (Given 2 month hiatus to simulate being sent away for trianing)

Tag Team: Danny Doring & Roadkill (ECW) - I changed Doring from Danny Morrison to Danny Doring (even though it was mid January in real life before he would use this name).

ECW & WWF Positive Relationship, Agree not to steal and ECW accept development deals from WWF.

ECW November To Remember

ECW Heatwave

ECW Wrestlepalooza

ECW Living Dangerously

ECW Cyberslam

ECW Hostile City

National Wrestling Alliance stable added to WWF (Jeff Jarrett, Rock n' Roll Express & Jim Cornette)

WWF Invaders stable added to ECW (Lance Wright, Brakus, Darren Drozdov, Phil LaFon, & Doug Furnas)

The Dudleys stable added to ECW (Buh Buh, D-Von, Big Dick, Sign Guy and Joel Gertner)

Justin Credibles Entorage stable added to ECW (Justin Credible, Jason, Nicole Bass & Chastity)

====================

Known Issues

====================

* Scott Steiner picture. I know he still had dark hair and a dark goatee in January 1998 but if you can find a good picture of him with that look I will change his picture (this is why he has the bleached look he was sporting in February 1998).

* Doug Furnas did not wrestle for WWF at all in 98 (he and LaFon were pretty much done with the company late 97 with LaFon going down to CMLL in 98 as Blue Blazer II after ECW). Furnas only appeared for ECW in 98 as part of the WWF Invaders but neither returned to WWF.

Below are the pictures and what to save them as so they show up automatically when Version 1 is finally released.

This is going to be epic.

How do you tend to set up workers in regards to their future roles? I noticed Guido is available to referee (think it’s 2010 he refs?), and Taz and Al Snow are available as colour guys. Whereas Heyman is only listed for his role at the time (personality) and isn’t available as a manager or colour. Just so I don’t go listing stuff that doesn’t need to be adjusted if I see any others :)

I’ve been looking into what was going on with Furnas and LaFon at the time. Both are still apparently on loan to ECW from WWF a few months into 98. I think WWF were so unimpressed with them both that they got released upon returning (along with Brakus and Lance Wright)

Phil LaFon is the interesting one. Despite being contracted to both companies he doesn’t wrestle again with ECW or WWF after Dec 97. As you mentioned he ends up in CMLL - but not until August 98. Well in November 97 he was arrested after an incident involving himself, a woman he was sticking it to, her husband and some guns. Maybe he’s injured, but it just seems odd that shortly after this he doesn’t wrestle again for either company. Maybe he should have a starting absence?

I need to go through and take them out as being able to work in roles they didn't at the time work as.

With regards to Al Snow, Droz, Brakus, Lafon & Furnas, I think I've found a work around to stop them appearing on WWE TV whilst still being under contract. I have given them developmental deals with ECW to stop them appearing for both companies at the same time. They can all be recalled by WWF (tested and works) and no errors appear. They may end up in ECW longer/shorter than they were but it is the best work around for the situation. (ECW don't need to be the child company, they only have to have "accepts developmental" from WWF ticked).

It's the best way I can think to do this currently.

With regards to Al Snow, Droz, Brakus, Lafon & Furnas, I think I've found a work around to stop them appearing on WWE TV whilst still being under contract. I have given them developmental deals with ECW to stop them appearing for both companies at the same time. They can all be recalled by WWF (tested and works) and no errors appear. They may end up in ECW longer/shorter than they were but it is the best work around for the situation. (ECW don't need to be the child company, they only have to have "accepts developmental" from WWF ticked).

It's the best way I can think to do this currently.

Sounds like a good compromise!

Got a few more random bits I’ll leave here in case you want them.

Workers:

- Jeff Jones should be added to ECW roster as a ref (w/ Heel Ref gimmick)

- Pee-Wee Moore should be added to ECW roster as a ref

- Al Snow should probably have Flavour of the Month attribute as he was just getting super over in ECW with the Head gimmick at this time

- Sabu is married to someone outside the business

- RVD gets married in 98 to someone outside the business

- Joel Gertner gets married in early 98 to someone outside the business

- Justin Credible should have a friendships with Sean Waltman and Scott Hall?

Broadcasting:

- The next episode of ECW Hardcore TV is #247

Production Values:

- Music possibly should be changed to at least Minor Licensed? May be tough to find a balance because they used a mixture of their in house band(s) doing original songs and covers/knock-offs, and using huge tracks like Enter Sandman, Back in Black, etc. IIRC I think Heyman admitted most of the time they didn’t have permission to use the licensed music. So, I dunno, maybe Minor Licensed or Licensed may best replicate that?

Ongoing storylines at the time were:

- Taz vs Shane Douglas vs Bam Bam Bigelow

- Sabu (w/ RVD and Bill Alfonso as support) vs Sandman

- Lance Storm vs Chris Candido (w/ Sunny as support)

- Justin Credible vs Tommy Dreamer & Mikey Whipwreck

- The Dudleys vs New Jack, Spike & Kronus

- F.B.I. vs Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney

==================

Updates for V1

==================

Default Name Changes:

ECW November To Remember

ECW Heatwave

ECW Wrestlepalooza

ECW Living Dangerously

ECW Cyberslam

ECW Hostile City

====================

Known Issues

====================

I'm very hyped for this.

Thanks for your hard work!