Its been nice to actually play the game over the last month... until I started updating my own copy of RWC for my personal game and realised I actually miss updating and researching (sad, I know). Any way, I figured I'll come back to modding in October time and start something new (maybe).

• Like 6

I have been thinking of my new dataset and was thinking of an alternative current day database. It would be real wrestlers but instead of the WWE/F expanding and taking over, the game world is completely split into territories with workers moving between them. The NWA as an alliance, alive and kicking with only a couple of hold-out companies that didn't want to join (I'm thinking WWF, WCW & ECW). This would encompass USA and Canada.

The companies will be a mix of newer companies (ROH, PWG) and old school companies (such as St. Louis, AWA, WCCW, Maple Leaf Wrestling etc...).

In the UK it would be companies such as Dale Wright Promotions (or RWS) etc... under a World of Sport Alliance with ITV showing wrestling Friday through to Monday. 

Europe might come under an alliance of it's own as well. I'm undecided at this point though.

Mexico will be pretty much be arena shows like they are in real life.

Japan will be touring shows. I may bring back a few older companies such as GAEA. 

Australia & India are the 2 places I'm unsure how I will structure them at the moment.

• Like 4

I slept on the Diablo mod, but I've always been a fan of your mods. I especially enjoy the Flashpoint 2002 mod as I am a HUGE Owen Hart fan. I still hold on to him faking his death to get out of the business to be with his family. He was quite the family man. I digress. I downloaded the graphic zip for the Diablo mod and noticed Dragon Ball characters in there. I'm a huge DB(Z)(Super) fan so I'm gonna give Diablo a go today!

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 6:27 AM, Fleisch said:

Its been nice to actually play the game over the last month... until I started updating my own copy of RWC for my personal game and realised I actually miss updating and researching (sad, I know). Any way, I figured I'll come back to modding in October time and start something new (maybe).

I would be willing to help you out. I've never made my own mod but have edited a lot of my mods for my own purposes and also enjoy the editing aspect of it almost as much as playing. I've also been dabbling with worker pics and logos and other graphics. MarcStephens graphics are phenomenal and he has made his templates available to all of us. The women's pics look like my avatar. The guys are the same but with blue smoky background instead of pink. It would be cool to see this in your mods. With his approval of course. I could work on the graphics if you give me a list of workers and if you want a certain pic used, just send me the link or the actual pic. I have a website that removes backgrounds instantly so it makes things a million times easier. If you need that site link, just give me a holler. (Made this Predator image after watching Prey. Gave the image to Shibata in my NJPW save and he is now the number 1 wrestler in the world dominating everyone that crosses his path.)

87d923e5dcc2d1d69d1545b51d3becfdc708f0c7.jpeg

On 9/3/2022 at 3:27 AM, Fleisch said:

I have been thinking of my new dataset and was thinking of an alternative current day database. It would be real wrestlers but instead of the WWE/F expanding and taking over, the game world is completely split into territories with workers moving between them. The NWA as an alliance, alive and kicking with only a couple of hold-out companies that didn't want to join (I'm thinking WWF, WCW & ECW). This would encompass USA and Canada.

The companies will be a mix of newer companies (ROH, PWG) and old school companies (such as St. Louis, AWA, WCCW, Maple Leaf Wrestling etc...).

In the UK it would be companies such as Dale Wright Promotions (or RWS) etc... under a World of Sport Alliance with ITV showing wrestling Friday through to Monday. 

Europe might come under an alliance of it's own as well. I'm undecided at this point though.

Japan will be touring shows. I may bring back a few older companies such as GAEA. 

Australia & India are the 2 places I'm unsure how I will structure them at the moment.

I remember a mod similar to this. It had no WWE and all the workers were distributed throughout other companies. Even had backstory images at the start to explain why so-and-so went here or there.

On 9/3/2022 at 4:27 AM, Fleisch said:

Sounds similar to the iDom mod, which I loved. 

On 9/3/2022 at 9:27 AM, Fleisch said:

This sounds a lot like the old NWA Domination mod from EWR and later Idol's version of iDOM, however the basic concept there was WrestleMania flopped and killed the WWF while the NWA was able to grow.

I was working on my own version of the NWA Domination that is along similar lines as what you seem to be going in, although my North America would still have a strong traditional NWA feel with some promotions breaking away with alternative styles. One thing I was going for with the UK that you can play with if you want is that ITV dropped wrestling in the late 80's, so the promoters band together and do a wrestling equivalent of the Premier League and jump it to Sky that then devolved back to terrestrial TV later on when it gets more established.

For Europe I had an alliance that built itself around the evolution of the European Union, specifically free movement in the early 90's, since that would help promoters they created an alliance around it with promotions in EU states.

These were just some ideas I had for a mod that will not likely see the light of day, but feel free to take anything and do your own take on it.

39 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

For Europe I had an alliance that built itself around the evolution of the European Union, specifically free movement in the early 90's, since that would help promoters they created an alliance around it with promotions in EU states.

For a while there was actually an attempt to do this in the UEWA. Sadly it happened when all the relevant Euro wrestling promotions had died

http://uewa.eu/

SkyCrasher has submitted a huge number of additions to the 1992 data that I am currently importing to the main file. I have a busy time at work this week so give me a couple of weeks. I have a few of my own things to add and fix as well so we will have an even more in depth long term playable data set for 1992.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fleisch said:

SkyCrasher has submitted a huge number of additions to the 1992 data that I am currently importing to the main file. I have a busy time at work this week so give me a couple of weeks. I have a few of my own things to add and fix as well so we will have an even more in depth long term playable data set for 1992.

Amazing, literally as I’m about to jump in, I shall wait patiently for this!

12 hours ago, Fleisch said:

Great news!

I've started a save where I advanced to the point of AAA opening and it's very satisfying the way you've set the mexican scene for the AAA opening.

The only big name that have come to AAA in RL that doesn't come in my save was Octagon, NJPW steal him first.

Thanks for your hard work!

14 hours ago, Fleisch said:

Eventually, yes. And yes suggestions are welcomed (just not too many Anime as I am not a fan).

For some of the suggestions I have. Seeing some more Timesplitters workers with them possibly getting their own promotion would be nice to see.

Maybe seeing some of the Dragon Ball video game characters getting added in.

And is there a chance the rest of the Rumble Roses cast would get added at some date?

Would just like to also say that as a regular player of your mods and an absolute lover of the original NWA Domination and iDom mods, I would be over the moon with a project in that vein from you. Hope it comes to fruition!

Good luck Fleisch!

On 9/5/2022 at 10:35 AM, Fleisch said:

Eventually, yes. And yes suggestions are welcomed (just not too many Anime as I am not a fan).

During the TEW2016 lifecycle I created an A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones promotion with the Houses split into factions. Not sure if you're a fan but it was lots of fun.

On 9/5/2022 at 10:35 AM, Fleisch said:

I would like to see Moby Lick, Rox, and Mantaman from Street Sharks, Crocodile Dundee (for a match vs. Kano), and the Snowman of Hook Mountain from Thundercats all added and maybe the 2011 series Thundercats characters.

And as an aside, Marvel's new edge of spider-verse miniseries is supposed to feature a new spidersona in a future issue named Spinstress who is supposed to be a princess and the pictures I've seen give me a real Disney Princess vibe, she might be somebody to look into.

Edited by YBDynamo

On 9/8/2022 at 7:21 AM, Fleisch said:

So a road map has formed...

Mod 1 - Finish up the 92 mod (release date: 17th/18th September 2022)

Mod 2 - RWC: Territory Stories (release date: TBC)

Mod 3 - DiabloX 10: 50 Shades of Beige

Thank you Fleisch! I will wait for the update 92  to restart a career with my own promotion! 

ACH6B0U.jpg.68b2bb0e93d8f74e5bbefb16ce65dfaf.jpg

Here are the links to Chronicles 1992 (version 2.1)

1992 Data (Version 2.1)

Belts, Logos etc... Pictures

Pack Update 14 (184 People Pictures)

Full People Pack (10,962 Images)

Remember, if you have previously downloaded the Full people pack, you only need to download the Pack Updates released.

Edited by Fleisch
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Of course you'd drop an update when my work schedule has picked back up. Luckily I should have time in the evening tomorrow to jump in. Your continued dedication to making 1992 the best possible mod has been incredible bud. Thank you for the countless hours you have spent.