44 minutes ago, HarryFandango86 said:

Does that gif version only work if you start a new game with the new data file, if you please?

It's a seperate database so yeah. You can download the logos and they should replace the other ones. People you'd have to do individually in the in game editor. If you start a new save you need the belts, logos, etc. file from Fleisch which you then overwrite with the GIF logos.

On 6/5/2023 at 12:56 PM, Mildly_Amusing said:

I have updated the first post with these new links. Thanks for taking the time to do this, I know it was quite a big update this time around!

On 6/5/2023 at 7:56 AM, Mildly_Amusing said:

Probably a false flag but Windows Defender detects the People archive as a Trojan virus for some reason. Other two are fine though

Edited by Paxlux

3 hours ago, Paxlux said:

Probably a false flag but Windows Defender detects the People archive as a Trojan virus for some reason. Other two are fine though

Definitely a false flag. There is no Trojan virus (or any virus) in the file. 🙂

Fleisch, would you be open to the idea of Diablo X having its own 'expansion pack' in a similar line to how Real World Chronicles eventually got RWC+, in which someone (with your permission) provided additional workers, companies, etc., that can be imported into the database?

Also, have you considered potentially doing a GIF version of the Diablo X picture pack?

Edited by Taylor2020
One more thing

16 hours ago, Taylor2020 said:

Fleisch, would you be open to the idea of Diablo X having its own 'expansion pack' in a similar line to how Real World Chronicles eventually got RWC+, in which someone (with your permission) provided additional workers, companies, etc., that can be imported into the database?

Also, have you considered potentially doing a GIF version of the Diablo X picture pack?

I'm happy for anyone who wants to do expansion packs for Diablo X to do them. The mod originally started out as a standalone that would get "DLC" over time but in the end I just decided to amalgamate all of it into 1. 

I don't use the GIF version of pictures as I'm not a fan of them - again though, if someone wanted create them, they are more than welcome.

48 minutes ago, Fleisch said:

I'm happy for anyone who wants to do expansion packs for Diablo X to do them. The mod originally started out as a standalone that would get "DLC" over time but in the end I just decided to amalgamate all of it into 1. 

I don't use the GIF version of pictures as I'm not a fan of them - again though, if someone wanted create them, they are more than welcome.

Thanks for responding, I was considering doing my own Diablo X 'expansion pack', which was why I asked to begin with, so it's good to get the creator's approval.

Further Update on the 1992 mod. Although I am not going to release a huge update in terms of workers, I did feel the mod is lacking in Broadcasters and Venues. As such, I will be releasing a smaller update at some point addressing this issue and adding more options for these areas. Hopefully this should improve the mod, and stop so many companies going out of business due to not being able to get on TV/PPV.

I do not have a date for this release, however I imagine it won't be too long. The good thing is, if you've already started a game, you can just import these parts into your saved game without having to start again.

• Like 2

I spent this morning researching and adding a few new venues/broadcasters (along with some other fixes that were going to wait until the new year but may as well get them done now). Below is what I have done so far. I still don't know when I will have the artistically named "version 2.5b" out but as you can see, I'm starting to make some headway!

One thing to note, I will not be adding any British football grounds to the game (except obviously Wembley). The reason for this is realistically, no club would allow their pitch to be used during the football season for things other than football (well, maybe Rugby for those few teams who ground share with a rugby team).

=======================
Changes In Version 2.5b
=======================

Deleted (Duplicates)
--------------------------
FITE (Duplicate of FITE TV)

Added (Workers)
Death Row
Erin Bray (Debuts 2002)
Rick Michaels

Added (Venues)
------------------------
Glens Falls Civic Center (Tri-State)
Hulman Center (Great Lakes)
Nutter Center (Great Lakes)
Capital Centre (Mid Atlantic)
Hersheypark Arena (Tri-State)
Ottawa Civic Centre (Ontario) (2 versions, a 10,550 seater until 2005 before a reduced seating version replaces it with 6500 seats)
Broome County Arena (Tri-State) - Name change 2014 - [Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena] Name Change 2021 - [Visions Veterans Memorial Arena]
Riverfront Coliseum (Great Lakes) Name Change 1997 - [The Crown] Name Change 1999 - [Firstar Center]  Name Change 2002 - [U.S. Bank Arena] Name Change 2019 - [Heritage Bank Center] 
Floral Pavilion Theatre (Northern England)
Lewisham Theatre (Southern England)
Wolverhampton Civic Hall (Midlands)
Victoria Hall (Midlands)
Estadio Country Club (Puerto Rico)
Roberto Clemente Coliseum (Puerto Rico)
Luis T. Diaz Coliseum (Puerto Rico)
Complejo Ferial de Puerto Rico (Puerto Rico) - Opens June 2012
Coliseo Héctor Solá Besares (Puerto Rico)
Coliseo Rebekah Colberg Cabrera (Puerto Rico)
Mario Morales Coliseum (Puerto Rico)
Wilfredo Toro Coliseum (Puerto Rico)
Swinney Recreation Center (Mid South)
Eureka Municipal Auditorium (South West)
McMorran Arena (Great Lakes)
La Porte Civic Auditorium (Great Lakes)
Tommy Lawrence Arena (South East)
Townsend Livestock Pavilion Arena (South East)
Dothan Civic Center (South East)
War Memorial Gymnasium (Hawaii)
Lincoln Financial Field (Tri-State) - Opens August 2003
Ford Field (Great Lakes) - Opens August 2002
Cedar Park Center (Mid South) - Opens Sept 2009 - Name Change 2016 [H-E-B Center at Cedar Park]
Newcastle Arena (Northern England) - Opens Nov 1995 - Name Change 1997 [Telewest Arena], Name Change 2004 [Metro Radio Arena], Name Change 2019 [Utilita Arena Newcastle]
Caesars Palace (South West)
Sphere at the Venetian Resort (South West) - Opens Sept 2023
Mandalay Bay Events Center (South West) - Opens 1999 - Name Change 2005 [MGM Resorts International], Name Change 2021 [Michelob Ultra Arena] 
Orleans Arena (South West) - Opens May 2003

Added (Broadcasters)
------------------------
4TV MX
A&E
ABC2
Action
America One
Azteca America
Azteca Trece
Bally Sports
BBC Two
BBC Three
BBC Four
BiteTV
Blue Ridge PBS
Cable One
Cablemas
Cadenatres
Canal de las Estrellas
Canal+
Channel 4
Channel Eleven
Channel Nine
Channel One
Channel Seven
CHARGE!
Charter
Chukyo TV
Cielo
Citytv
Claro Sports
CMT
CMT (Canada)
Comedy Central
Cox
Cuatro
Das Erste
DirecTV (Mexico)
Disney Channel
DMAX
E4
ESPN (Aus)
ESPN (Mex)
ESPN (UK)
ESPN+
Eurosport
Eurosport 2
Eurosport India
Extreme Sports Channel
Fight Klub
Fight Network
Fightbox
Five US
France 2
France 3
France 4
France 5
Fuse
G+
Imagen Television
ITV 2
ITV 3
ITV 4
J-One
Joyn
La 1
La 2
LATV
Main Event
Maori Television
Match!
Mediacom
Mediaset
Mega
Megacable
MTV2
Neox
NRK1
NRK2
NT1
OMNI Television
PBS

Hair/Mask Histories
-------------------------
1978 Babe Sharon (Hair)

Other Changes / Fixes
------------------------
Brian Lee set to Face in SMW
Elliot Sexton set to Homosexual (he may be Bisexual, I'm not sure, but several people are telling me he should be set to homosexual)
Venues set to Hard Close when closing (I made an error and set to soft close in the original release for some).
TD Garden now set to open in 2005. Boston Garden Shuts in 2005 to make way for new name.
Additional Chemistry added for multiple people
Herodes - Added alter ego, moveset and changed weight class.
Started to set some broadcasters to only negotiate with companies in thieir own countries (stops ridiculous deals happening).
DAZN starts as only showing in parts of Europe & Japan from its debut. It then expands to other areas (using Broadcaster changes).
DirecTV only available in USA.
Fight Network expands into the US market in 2007
Chaz Warrington (alter ego - Spider #1)
Glen Ruth (alter ego Spider #2)
Cassandro added to the UWA roster (was there from 1989) - also removed Australia & British Isles form places he could work as didn't appear there until later in his career.
Broadcaster Changes tab has been worked on
ION changed to InTV (which was it's original name). Broadcaster Changes added to deal with name changes.

Picture Updates
-------------------------------
Broadcaster Logo changes

• Like 2

This is on a short list of my favorite mods ever. After your last giant update I was so happy to play it but low key bummed when you said that was basically it only because I love how much you have poured into it so I love that this got just a bit more attention. The venues are going to be a huge help. 

6 hours ago, Stennick said:

This is on a short list of my favorite mods ever. After your last giant update I was so happy to play it but low key bummed when you said that was basically it only because I love how much you have poured into it so I love that this got just a bit more attention. The venues are going to be a huge help. 

Thank you. Glad you are enjoying it. As seems to always be the case - the "small update" has turned into something a little bigger as I'm adding in SkyCrashers fixes and additions before returning to venue research. Don't worry though, this mod may go through a quiet spell for a bit, but things are still going on in the background as my brain never switches off from what I can do next to improve it when I'm on TEW.

North American residents of the board, I'm in need of your advice and assistance. With Europe and UK I am not using football stadiums from here as they would not really allow their pitch to be used during the season and never have done in the past (Wembley the exception), but would baseball teams etc... allow their stadiums to be used for wrestling events in the US? I know a few of the bigger football stadiums over there are used for events such as Wrestlemania, Summerslam etc... but outside of those stadiums that have already been used, should I add others that have not been? I'm trying to add venues that have either been used or would realistically be used.

4 minutes ago, Fleisch said:

Thank you. Glad you are enjoying it. As seems to always be the case - the "small update" has turned into something a little bigger as I'm adding in SkyCrashers fixes and additions before returning to venue research. Don't worry though, this mod may go through a quiet spell for a bit, but things are still going on in the background as my brain never switches off from what I can do next to improve it when I'm on TEW.

North American residents of the board, I'm in need of your advice and assistance. With Europe and UK I am not using football stadiums from here as they would not really allow their pitch to be used during the season and never have done in the past (Wembley the exception), but would baseball teams etc... allow their stadiums to be used for wrestling events in the US? I know a few of the bigger football stadiums over there are used for events such as Wrestlemania, Summerslam etc... but outside of those stadiums that have already been used, should I add others that have not been? I'm trying to add venues that have either been used or would realistically be used.

I doubt Major League fields would but Jarrett and either TNA or GFW I can't remember literally ran an entire series of events at baseball stadiums entitled basebrawl. So at the very least it seems reasonable to research and add the stadiums that hosted those events. Of course you had Shea Stadium in the 80's that hosted two big shows. Chase Field hosted I believe a Rumble. WM 19 was at Safeco field. I think there have been enough baseball stadiums used that it would be fair to include baseball stadiums. Maybe there have been enough football/stadiums/domes over here used that you wouldn't need to add more and I'm sure they cover all regions so it may be over kill. From my perspective I like my variety at the lower end those 2-5 thousand ish seaters if I'm playing WWF or even WCW. I run a lot more of those than I do the big shows and atleast being able to loop together a few months without hitting the same arena is always nice for immersion purposes. 

Both TNA and GFW ran baseball stadiums. Nothing too huge, but minor league baseball teams have definitely allowed their fields for wrestling events. There's a yearly summer show near me that's held at a baseball stadium and is billed as wrestling under the stars or something. 

One thing I don't see much in mods is county fairgrounds. Those are big venues for a certain level of indie promotion. They get a big audience, but less paid attendance since it's usually part of a fair or festival. 

14 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

Both TNA and GFW ran baseball stadiums. Nothing too huge, but minor league baseball teams have definitely allowed their fields for wrestling events. There's a yearly summer show near me that's held at a baseball stadium and is billed as wrestling under the stars or something. 

One thing I don't see much in mods is county fairgrounds. Those are big venues for a certain level of indie promotion. They get a big audience, but less paid attendance since it's usually part of a fair or festival. 

Thats a great call out. Around here the county fairgrounds would be like the super show for the small indies. 

Thanks both for the ideas. I had wondered about the Fairgrounds as I saw ECW and a couple of other companies had held events at various Fairgrounds in the US so will continue adding them as I find them. I will add a few minor league baseball parks then and keep the MLB ones off the mod. I managed to get a couple of the ones GFW ran under Jarrett but I think most of these are more modern parks that will open later in the mod.

I am nearly at 400 broadcasters with the broadcaster changes tab at around 125 changes to various broadcasters who changed name, logo, expanded into new areas or lost slots in areas through the years. I'm also working on era specific logos for broadcasters that change as you play through but that may be a work in progress. I've probably doubled the number of European options to the game, but a lot of these will only show companies from their home region (or Europe as a whole) because I hate seeing WWF appear on a tiny Scandanavian only broadcaster when they wouldn't have the financial muscle to pull a company of that size onto their tiny network. There are also broadcasters like JSTV who showed Japanese shows in Europe so to keep in line with that, the channel will only accept Japanese based companies (2 at most) onto it's network. Whether this works as my brain thinks it should has yet to be tested!

With regards to Broadcasters, I highly recommend people DO NOT do a full import into a saved game when this is released as it is likely to mess up peoples saved games. There have been name changes, companies added that then change their name to companies already in the previous data at a later time so it's going to be a bit of a mess just importing (I mean you could do but the disclaimer here is, you do run a very big risk of duplicate stations such as Orange (who were already in the original file as The Box in New Zealand) and Broadcaster changes not being able to be imported properly. I know it's annoying but in order to make the Broadcasting feature more prominent and useful, I've had to do a lot of work to the original file that had not been in my original plans. (I have literally had to start my 2 year WWF save from the start because I imported everything without thinking).

Venues shouldn't be much of a problem and can be imported.  

2 hours ago, Fleisch said:

I have literally had to start my 2 year WWF save from the start because I imported everything without thinking.

Did you keep records of the results? Are you going to try to beat by beat do the same game again to try and get back to that point or are you just going to start completely over? 

On 6/22/2023 at 11:37 PM, Stennick said:

Did you keep records of the results? Are you going to try to beat by beat do the same game again to try and get back to that point or are you just going to start completely over? 

No, stupidly I forgot to keep a record of what I had done. It's not a huge loss though as I think starting again with all the broadcasters and venues working properly will make the next playthrough more fun. I've now just added the 407th Broadcaster and implemented the 190th Broadcaster change... This is becoming a new Lucha Libre rabbit hole!! 

I am looking to have the next update out by next Sunday. I'm out today so will add the finishing touches next Friday/Saturday (depending what the world throws at me in terms of real life).

Just a taste of what to expect...

=======================
Changes In Version 2.5b (by Fleisch & SkyCrasher)
=======================

Deleted (Duplicates)
FITE (Duplicate of FITE TV)
Youtoo America (replaces America One via Broadcaster changes in 2014 rather than standalone entry)
AXS TV (replaces HDNet via Broadcaster changes in 2012 rather than standalone entry)

Added (Workers)
By Fleisch - 
Death Row
Erin Bray (Debuts 2002)
Rick Michaels

By SkyCrasher - 
Anna Igelenyah
Bella Ogunlana
Darren Ward
Flor de Loto
Guerrero Azteca
Johnny England
Mario Milano
Mike Weaver - contracted to RWS
Mongol Chino - contracted to FILL
Ricky Diamond
Selene
5X (Debuts 1997)
Andre Tyson (Debuts 2008)
Austin Spencer (Debuts 2009)
Ben Hur (Debuts 1994)
Billy Cole (Debuts 1998)
Danny Bolton (Debuts 2009)
Danny Danger (Debuts 2007)
Derek Foore (Debuts 2012)
Donovan Ruddick (Debuts 2006)
Estrella Magica (Debuts 2002)
Evan Singleton (Debuts 2012)
Greg Stekker (Debuts 1992)
King Haka (Debuts 1999)
Komander (Debuts 2012)
La Intrusa (Debuts 1993)
Leaping Larry L (Debuts 1995)
Marc Harris (Debuts 2010)
Mongol Chino Jr. (Debuts 1996)
Phil Picasso (Debuts 1994)
Tsunami (Debuts 2005)
ZZ Hook (Debuts 1999)

Added (Companies)
-----------------------------------------

Added (Training)
-----------------------------------------

New Contracts (Existing Workers)
------------------------
Chris Curtis to RWS (Handshake)

Graduates Set (Existing Workers)
------------------------
John Tenta from All Japan Dojo (1987)

Added (Venues)
------------------------
Glens Falls Civic Center (Tri-State)
Hulman Center (Great Lakes)
Nutter Center (Great Lakes)
Capital Centre (Mid Atlantic)
Hersheypark Arena (Tri-State)
Ottawa Civic Centre (Ontario) (2 versions, a 10,550 seater until 2005 before a reduced seating version replaces it with 6500 seats)
Broome County Arena (Tri-State) - Name change 2014 - [Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena] Name Change 2021 - [Visions Veterans Memorial Arena]
Riverfront Coliseum (Great Lakes) Name Change 1997 - [The Crown] Name Change 1999 - [Firstar Center]  Name Change 2002 - [U.S. Bank Arena] Name Change 2019 - [Heritage Bank Center] 
Floral Pavilion Theatre (Northern England)
Lewisham Theatre (Southern England)
Wolverhampton Civic Hall (Midlands)
Victoria Hall (Midlands)
Estadio Country Club (Puerto Rico)
Roberto Clemente Coliseum (Puerto Rico)
Luis T. Diaz Coliseum (Puerto Rico)
Complejo Ferial de Puerto Rico (Puerto Rico) - Opens June 2012
Coliseo Héctor Solá Besares (Puerto Rico)
Coliseo Rebekah Colberg Cabrera (Puerto Rico)
Mario Morales Coliseum (Puerto Rico)
Wilfredo Toro Coliseum (Puerto Rico)
Swinney Recreation Center (Mid South)
Eureka Municipal Auditorium (South West)
McMorran Arena (Great Lakes)
La Porte Civic Auditorium (Great Lakes)
Tommy Lawrence Arena (South East)
Townsend Livestock Pavilion Arena (South East)
Dothan Civic Center (South East)
War Memorial Gymnasium (Hawaii)
Lincoln Financial Field (Tri-State) - Opens August 2003
Ford Field (Great Lakes) - Opens August 2002
Cedar Park Center (Mid South) - Opens Sept 2009 - Name Change 2016 [H-E-B Center at Cedar Park]
Newcastle Arena (Northern England) - Opens Nov 1995 - Name Change 1997 [Telewest Arena], Name Change 2004 [Metro Radio Arena], Name Change 2019 [Utilita Arena Newcastle]
Caesars Palace (South West)
Sphere at the Venetian Resort (South West) - Opens Sept 2023
Mandalay Bay Events Center (South West) - Opens 1999 - Name Change 2005 [MGM Resorts International], Name Change 2021 [Michelob Ultra Arena] 
Orleans Arena (South West) - Opens May 2003
Thomas and Mack Centre (South West)
Atlantic City Convention Hall (Tri-State)
Copper Box Arena (Southern England) - Opens May 2011
ExCeL London (Southern England) - Opens Nov 2000
Brisbane Festival Hall (Queensland)
Kavak Sports Hall (Southern Med) - Opens Jan 2015
Camden Palace - (Southern England)
Qwest Center Omaha (Mid West) - Opens Sept 2003
Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Coliseum (Great Lakes)
Wonderland Greyhound Park (New England)
Indiana State Fairgrounds Coliseum (Great Lakes) - Name Change 1991 [Pepsi Coliseum]
Fairground Fieldhouse (Tri-State)
Flagstaff (Tri-State)
Allentown Fairgrounds (Tri-State)
Lu Lu Temple (Tri-State)
Dickies Arena (Mid South) - Opens Nov 2019
Cowtown Coliseum (Mid South)
Will Rogers Coliseum (Mid South)
Vicksburg Auditorium (Mid South)
Hammond Civic Center (Great Lakes)
Brownwood Coliseum (Mid South)
Bell County Expo Center (Mid South)
Villareal Convention Center (Mid South)
McAllen Convention Center (Mid South) - Opens Jan 2007
Wilma Rudolph Event Center (South East) - Opens Jan 2012
Classic Park (Great Lakes) - Opens April 2003
The Diamond (Mid Atlantic)
The Ballpark in Jackson (South East) - Opens April 1998
Smokies Park (South East) - Opens April 2000
Fox Cities Stadium (Great Lakes) - Opens April 1995
Seibu-Kodo Hall (Kansai)
Raleigh County Armory (Mid Atlantic)
Knickerbocker Arena (Tri State) - Name Change 1997[Pepsi Arena], Name Change 2007 [Times Union Center], Name Change 2022 [MVP Arena]
Stetson Bowl Stadium (Cloverfield Fairgrounds) (British Columbia)
Cloverdale Arena (Cloverfield Fairgrounds) (British Columbia)
Salon Teotihuacan (Sur)
Thalia Hall (Great Lakes)
Wintrust Arena (Great Lakes) - Opens Oct 2017
Boxclub Olympia (Central Europe) - Opens Jan 2005
Richfield Coliseum (Great Lakes)
Gimnasio Municipal Josue Neri Santos (Noroccidente)
Hamamatsu Arena (Chubu)
Providence Civic Center (Tri State) - Name Change 2001 [Dunkin' Donuts Center], Name Change 2022 [Amica Mutual Pavilion]
Springfield Civic Center (New England) - Name Change 2005 [MassMutual Center]
Hara Arena (Great Lakes)
Georgia Mountains Center (South East)
Brenau Downtown Center (South East) - Opens Jan 2013
The Engine Shed (Midlands) - Opens Sept 2006
Miami Arena (South East)
Reunion Arena (Mid South)
Kakogawa Municipal General Gymnasium (Kansai) - Opens April 2005
Joe Louis Arena (Great Lakes)
Sun Dome Fuku (Chubu) - Opens Jan 1995
Ecopa Arena (Chubu) - Opens Dec 2001
Okinawa Convention Center (Kyushu) - Technically not in Kyushu but Okinawa does not appear on the TEW map as being any location due to its distance from mainland Japan.
Pontiac Silverdome (Great Lakes)
Welsh Auditorium (Great Lakes)
Olympic Stadium (Eastern Europe)
Auburn Sports Arena (South East)
Kansas Coliseum (Mid South)
Omaha Civic Auditorium (Mid West)
New Haven Coliseum (New England)
Ralph Engelstad Arena (Mid West)
St. Louis Arena (Mid West)
St. Paul Civic Center (Mid West)
McNichols Sports Arena (Mid South)
Buffalo Memorial Auditorium (Tri State)
Long Island Arena (Tri State)
ARCO Arena (South West)
Pittsburgh Civic Arena (Tri State)
D.C. Armory (Mid Atlantic)
Joyce Center (Great Lakes)
Onondaga County War Memorial (Tri State)
Rochester Community War Memorial (Tri State)

Added (Broadcasters)
------------------------
2×2
4TV MX
902 TV
A&E
ABC2
Acheloos Television
Action
Amazon Video on Demand
America One
AMGTV
Antenna TV
Azteca America
Azteca Trece
Bally Sports
BBC Four
BBC Three
BBC Two
BiteTV
Blue Ridge PBS
Bravo UK
Cable One
Cablemas
Cadenatres
Canal 1 da RTP
Canal de las Estrellas
Canal Jimmy
Canal+
Canal 9
CAN TV19
Channel 4
Channel Eleven
Channel Nine
Channel One
Channel Seven
CHARGE!
Charter
Chukyo TV
Cielo
Citytv
Claro Sports
CMT
CMT (Canada)
CNI Canal 40
Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
Comedy Central
Cox
Cuatro
Das Erste
DirecTV (Mexico)
Disney Channel
DMAX
E4
Empire Sports Network
ESPN (Aus)
ESPN (Mex)
ESPN (UK)
ESPN+
Eurosport
Eurosport 2
Eurosport India
Extreme Sports Channel
Fight Klub
Fight Network
Fightbox
Five US
France 2
France 3
France 4
France 5
Fukushima Broadcasting
Fuse
G+
getTV
Home Team Sports
Imagen Television
International Channel
ITV 2
ITV 3
ITV 4
J-One
Joyn
JSTV
K13VC
Kabel Eins
KARE
KCRA-TV
KGHB-CD
KOB-TV
KUED
Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting
KYES
La 1
La 2
LATV
Main Event
Maori Television
Match!
Mediacom
Mediaset
Mega
Megacable
Midwest Sports Channel
MPT 1
MTV2
Nagasaki Culture Telecasting
NBC Sports Chicago
Neox
Niigata Television Network 21
Nippon Golden Network
NRK1
NRK2
NT1
OMNI Television
OPB
Orange
PBS
Premiere
ProSieben
ProSieben Fun
ProSieben Maxx
Rai 1
Rai 2
Rai 3
RTBF1
RTE One
RTE Two
RTL9
SaskTel
Sat.1
Sci-Fi Channel
Sky Box Office (New Zealand)
Sky Italia
Sky Primafila
Sky Sports (Germany)
Sky Sports 2
Sky Sports 3
Sky Sports Xtra
Sony Ten 1
SonyLIV
Space
Spark Sport
Sport Scope
Sports Channel Network
Stadium
Star Sports
Star World
Sunshine Network
SVT1
SVT2
TBS Television
Tele 5
Telecinco
TeleFuturo
Telemundo
Televisión Mexiquense
Telus
Telus Pik TV
TF1
The Minnesota Channel
thisTV
Tokyo MX
TUDN
Tulip Television
TV Aichi
TV Hokkaido
TV Kanazawa
TV Osaka
TV Setouchi
TV Tokyo
TV3 (New Zealand)
TV4
TV4 Plus
TVA Sports
TVC Deportes
TVNZ
TVNZ 1
TVNZ 2
TVQ Kyushu
TVR Cluj
Univision
Urban America
Verizon Fios
Vice TV
VOX
VRT TV1
Vubiquity
Watch
WCCO-TV 4
WGN
WLS-TV 7
WMC-TV 5
WYBE
WYZZ-TV 43
XHAW-TDT
YLE TV1
YLE TV2
Yomiuri TV
YTV
ZDF

Hair/Mask Histories
-------------------------
1978 Babe Sharon (Hair)

Other Changes / Fixes
------------------------
Fixes by Fleisch - 
------------------------
232 Broadcaster Changes
Brian Lee set to Face in SMW
Elliot Sexton set to Homosexual
Venues set to Hard Close when closing.
TD Garden now set to open in 2005. Boston Garden Shuts in 2005 to make way for new name.
Additional Chemistry added for multiple people
Herodes - Added alter egoes, moveset and changed weight class.
Started to set some broadcasters to only negotiate with companies in thieir own countries (stops ridiculous deals happening).
DAZN starts as only showing in parts of Europe & Japan from its debut. It then expands to other areas (using Broadcaster changes).
DirecTV only available in USA.
Fight Network expands into the US market in 2007
Chaz Warrington (alter ego - Spider #1)
Glen Ruth (alter ego Spider #2)
Cassandro added to the UWA roster (was there from 1989) - also removed Australia & British Isles form places he could work as didn't appear there until later in his career.
Broadcaster Changes tab has been worked on
ION changed to InTV (which was it's original name). Broadcaster Changes added to deal with name changes.
The Box renamed Orange. Broadcaster Changes added to deal with name changes.
RTL Broadcaster coverage changed as should not be the whole of Europe.
SportsChannel (Bay Area) renamed SportsChannel Pacific. It changed its name in 1991.
52MX renamed AS. Broadcaster Changes added to deal with name changes.
10 Bold renamed One HD. Broadcaster Changes added to deal with name changes.
5STAR renamed Five Life. Broadcaster Changes added to deal with name changes.
beIN Sports coverage fixed (does not show in Iberia or Southern Europe).
CCTV 2 renamed as NewNet. Broadcaster Changes added to deal with name changes.

Fixes by SkyCrasher - 
------------------------
Fixed accents in several Spanish-language names
Changes to the Dragon Lees: Dragon Lee I's in-game name is Dralistico, uses the Dragon Lee I gimmick until age 21 and the Mistico II gimmick until age 31. Dragon Lee II's in-game name is Dragon Lee. Also the Dragon Lee legacy starts at 2 rather than 3
Changed MJF's default name to Maxwell Jacob Friedman
Fixed As Charro's birth and debut date
Fixed Eddie Edwards' birth and debut date
Moved Jim Fitzmaurice's birth date to 1948 as a 1970 book describes him as a "22-year-old bachelor"
Fixed Kevin Bennett's birth and debut date
Fixed John Tenta's debut date
Made The Destroyer based in Tri State on game start
Gave Eddie Edwards default gimmicks
The Destroyer is correctly masked on game start
Made Bill DeMott available in Europe (he worked Austria in 1991)
Made The Destroyer available in Japan
Gave MJF 100% Heel and Amazing Heel
Edited some of Toru Yano's attributes so he's great at comedy matches, as opposed to being unable to do them
Changed up Teddy Hart's starting personality to reflect who he is better
Made Kevin Bennett a Musician (because he actually posts Internet raps, you should hear the one about Waluigi)
Gave The Destroyer his job history
Gave El Hijo de Voltron a legacy (Voltron III)
Gave El Hijo del Solitario a legacy (El Solitario III)
Gave El Hijo del Villano III a legacy (Villano VI)
Gave Medico Asesino Jr. a legacy (Medico Asesino III)
Gave Villano III Jr. a legacy (Villano VI)
Gave Villano V Jr. a legacy (Villano VI)
Fixed El Hijo del Gladiador's legacy to make El Gladiador III, not El Hijo del Gladiador Jr.
Gave Dragon Lee the Ryu Lee alter ego (100% in Japan)
Gave Kane the Christmas Creature alter ego (0%)
Gave Rust Taylor the Tyler Rust alter ego (100% in WWF)

Picture Updates
-------------------------------
Broadcaster Logo changes (100's - I've lost count at the replaced and additional logos!)
Some Improved worker images (a long work in progress given the time and money this is costing)

• Like 2